Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving Mom And Sis A Helping Hand - Part 4

"Josh runs errands and helps with the cleaning before getting ready for his date."

71
25 Comments 25
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Getting out of bed, I went over to the window, opened the blinds and saw that it was raining. Throwing on a T-shirt and athletic shorts, I shaved and brushed my teeth before going downstairs. The delicious aroma of bacon greeted me as I approached the kitchen and as I turned the corner...

“Good morning, little brother,” Sis said as she came over and kissed my cheek.

I stood there speechless for a moment as I looked at sis, then mom. Sis was wearing a pink satin cami top that emphasized her thirty-two double D’s with matching satin shorts. Mom was wearing a rose-colored cami top that revealed quite a bit of her thirty double E’s.

“Good morning, Sis and good morning, Mom,” I replied as I kissed sis on the cheek after which I went over and kissed mom on the cheek.

“Good morning, Son. I take it you slept well,” she said as we all took a seat at the table.

“I did, and you, Mom?”

“I did.”

“Well, I have some news, your father and his buddies are going to stay at the cabin for a few more days of fishing.”

“Happy to hear the fishing’s that good,” Gerri said with a wink at mom.

Just as we started to help ourselves to a breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast with huckleberry jam and bacon, the phone rang. Sis was closest and got up to answer (it’s a landline phone). “Hello? Oh, hi, Erin. Yeah, he’s here, hold on. Josh, she wants to talk to you.”

I got up, and she handed me the receiver, (Erin doesn’t have my cell phone number). As I took the receiver, she gave my butt a slap. “Hi, Erin, what’s up?”

“I’m calling to see if you’d like to go see ‘John Carter’ then go out for pizza.”

“That sounds great, what time should I pick you up?”

“I'll pick you up at five, Josh.”

“Okay, see you then.”

I hung the receiver up and went back to the table as mom and sis went about eating their breakfast.

“You have a date, tonight?” asked mom.

“Yes, I do.”

“Then you'd better eat up, I have some errands for you to run while your sister and I get busy cleaning.”

After breakfast, mom gave me the list, first the post office to mail letters and bills, then the grocery store and finally the garden center to pick up the pots she wanted and a pair of gardening gloves. As I was about to leave, sis came over and kissed me full on the lips as she grabbed my crotch. I was stunned, my eyes widened as I saw mom coming over. When sis stepped back, mom grabbed my crotch and with her free hand, guided mine to her crotch as she kissed me full on the lips. 

After we kissed and groped each other for a few moments, she stepped back, saying, “You better get going so you can help with the cleaning.”

Sis came up behind her and slipped one hand inside mom’s shorts, “Hurry back, stud,” she said as her free hand fondled moms left tit.

“I’ll do my best, you two.”

My first stop was the post office after which I went to the garden center and got the four pots mom wanted for the patio and the garden gloves. My last stop was the grocery store which seemed to take forever as it was very, very busy. I got back home ninety minutes later. I hauled the groceries to the kitchen and then put the pots on the patio; the gloves went on the shelf in the garage. 

By the time I returned to the kitchen, sis was there putting the groceries away. She was still wearing her pajama shorts, but was now wearing a yellow bikini top that barely covered her tits. My cock sprang to attention immediately as I snuck up behind her and pressed myself against her back. 

“Mmm, I’m happy you approve my outfit,” she said as her hand reached back and took hold of my cock. 

She squeezed my pole several times before moving away and continued putting the groceries away. I got the hint and helping her finish up. I asked, “Where’s mom?”

“She was dusting and vacuuming your room when we heard you pull up the drive, she’s probably cleaning your bathroom and then going to my room. You’re supposed to help me clean the study and living room, then we go help mom finish up.”

“Sounds good, I’ll take the living room, you take the study. That way we finish sooner and can help mom.”

On the way, I got the oil rag and vacuum cleaner from the storage closet along with a roll of paper towels and glass cleaner. I started by wiping down all the three glass table tops, followed by the TV stand. Next, I vacuumed the carpet, going in three different directions and when I finished that, I took the oil rag and polished all the wood, including table legs and chair legs. When I finished and had put everything away, I went to the study only to find that sis wasn’t there.

When I reached the top of the stairs, I went to my room and saw that no one was there, I then went to sis’ room, no one there either. Walking past the stairs on my way to the other side of the house, I saw two pairs of shorts and two bikini tops strewn down the hall leading to moms bedroom. As I got closer, sounds of pleasure could be heard. Standing in the doorway, there was sis on the bed naked and grinding her pussy on mom's mouth.

Looking at me, she said, “Get over here and give mom some tongue, little brother.” 

I stood at the end of the bed and pulled off my T-shirt, dropped it on the floor. My shorts soon followed and I crawled up on the bed, between moms spread-eagled legs. Lying on my stomach, I slipped my arms under her legs and took her hands in mine as I kissed the top of her inner thigh. Inhaling her sweet scent, I kissed my way over the top of her mound and kissed downward to the crease where the thigh and torso meet.

Her muffled moans and pressing herself against my mouth, had me licking up and down her slit, softly flicking my tongue over her hood. Sis was moaning and sinking her fingers into the flesh of her firm tits as she rocked her hips back and forth. It wasn’t long before moms clit was fully aroused, I flattened my tongue and started at her perineum. Licking up to her clit, my tongue spelled out the alphabet before pushing past the swollen, pink labia.

Sis cried out, “YES, YES, RIGHT THERE!” as she grabbed mom’s hands, holding on tightly.

Mom had clenched her thighs, holding my head in place as I licked her pussy and my nose rubbed her clit. With all the licking and sucking, it wasn’t long before my girls released copious amounts of tasty love juice. Sis was the first to go over the edge, “I’M CUUMMIINNGG, OH, MY, MOM, I‘M CUUMMIINNGG!”

LaraBoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBoss

Mom was close behind with muffled moans, “MMM, MMM, MMM!”

I lapped up as much of her delicious juice as I could and sis lifted herself from the mouth that pleasured her. She then bent down, passionately kissing mom and licking up her juice. I pressed my tongue on moms throbbing clit until she had come back from her orgasmic high. I crawled up and shared her nectar with sis and mom before lying next to her as sis lay on the other side. The three of us cuddled for a while, kissing and caressing one another before we dozed off.

“Hey, wake up, you two. As much as I’d like to watch Josh fuck you mom as he munches on my pussy, it’s getting late and he needs to get ready for his date,” Sis said, gently shaking us awake.

“Okay, Gerri, let’s take this young man in the shower and get him squeaky clean,” Mom said as we crawled out of bed.

“Listen Josh, I think mom would be in agreement that we won’t make you come until you come home from your date. That way you just may give us more of that delicious cum,” Sis said washing my cock and balls as mom washed my backside.

Mom smiled as we finished rinsing off and then dried off. I picked up my clothes and as we left the bedroom, sis picked her clothes up in the hall. When we got to her room, she grabbed my hand and pulled me against her. “I’m looking forward to you eating out my pussy, brother,” she said before kissing me.

“I can’t wait to taste your pussy, sis,” I said before kissing her nipples before heading to my room.

Fifteen minutes later, I came downstairs and was greeted by wolf whistles. I chose a pair of wheat-colored Khaki slacks, brown penny loafers with tassels and a long-sleeved white dress shirt. Mom was dressed in a light blue sundress and sis was dressed in a white T-shirt and a pair of blue Capris. 

“You look handsome, son.”

“You look hot, too,” Sis added.

“Well, the both of you look beautiful,” I said, eyeing them up and down.

Just then, the doorbell rang and mom answered, “Come in, Erin, oh my, you look stunning.”

“Hey, girl, you look hot. What do you think, bro,” Sis said, giving me a nudge.

“Y-you look absolutely beautiful, Erin.”

“Thank you, Josh, and you look very handsome.”

Erin was dressed in a little black mid-thigh dress that fit like a second skin and her black single strap CMF opened toe stilettos were a perfect match. 

“You two have a good time, and we’ll see you later.” Mom said as we were leaving.

As I held the driver's door open for Erin, I noticed the back of her dress had a zipper that went from the left shoulder to her right hip. When she slid into the seat, the dress slid up her legs well above mid-thigh. I went around to the passenger side, got in and off we went to the movie theater.

After Erin parked the car, I got out and went around to the driver's side. Opening the door, she got out and as I closed the door, she placed her hand over my crotch. We kissed as her hand rubbed up and down several times over the growing bulge. Still rubbing my cock, she said, “Let’s go and continue this inside.”

I took her hand, and we walked into the theater. After she paid for the tickets, we bypassed the concession area; she had suggested we save our appetites for after the movie. With five minutes to spare, we found two seats in the middle upper rows, and when the lights dimmed, she grabbed my hand and placed it on her thigh. She rested her head on my shoulder while her hand rested on the long lump concealed in my slacks. I gently stroked my hand up and down her thigh, as she moved her hand along the hard lump. 

The two of us continued teasing one another throughout the movie, my hand eventually slipped under her dress and touched her already moist panty-clad mound. She had to bite her lower lip as to not make any obvious sounds that would let everyone know what was happening. By the end of the movie, it was hard not to jump on each other, we had gotten so aroused.

As the credits were rolling, we got up from our seats and I was able to discreetly adjust my slacks. Once we reached the lobby, Erin excused herself and went to the ladies room. When she returned, we walked out to the car and that's when she pulled from her purse her balled up panties. 

“Here, sniff, see what you did to me,” she said with a sheepish grin.

When we got to the car, I opened the door for her, watched as she got in and hung the panties on the rearview mirror. I went around and hopped in, I leaned over, and we kissed passionately for several minutes. We stopped short of groping each other as the evening was still young, and we needed to have something to eat.

Once at the restaurant, we ordered an extra large stuffed pizza with sausage, mushrooms and green peppers. Sitting side by side, we had our hands busy under the table throughout the meal as we talked about us, and we decided we would just see what happens. At the end of our meal, she asked the waitress to wrap up the leftovers, and she paid the tab.

We left the restaurant and headed to my house talking about how we were going to tell my mom, and sister that we were going to be dating. Once we arrived at the house, I got out first and went around to open the car door for Erin. I carried the leftover pizza. Opening the door, I let her inside first as I followed behind.

Calling out, there was no answer as we went to the kitchen. I placed the pizza on the counter and that's when we heard noises coming from the patio. Opening the French doors and stepping out, we saw mom, and sis making out in the hot tub.

“Come join us, you two,” Mom said as sis was munching on a nipple.

I was standing behind Erin who said, “We'll just watch for a while.”

I reached for the zipper on her left shoulder and slowly pulled it toward her right hip, “Mmm, just what do you think you're doing, stud?”

“Just wait and see.”

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2019 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments