Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving Mom A Helping Hand - Part 3

"Josh helps out his mom in the garden."

75
27 Comments 27
12.9k Views 12.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

While I'm getting ready to start the day, I still can’t believe that two days ago I caught my sister with my journal. It's filled with fantasies about her, her friend Erin Wainwright, my History teacher and other women to name a few. We ended up having sex in her room while our parents were at work. Then yesterday, Erin came over and when I went to cut the grass in the backyard, the girls were lying out. I was asked to put oil on their backs and one thing led to another. Before I knew it, I was having sex with two beautiful twenty-one-year-olds.

As I shaved and brushed my teeth, I was still in disbelief at what Sis told me when Erin left. She told me that she and mom are close and that mom knows everything. It was mom who played footsie with me when the four of us went out to dinner to celebrate my getting a full ride scholarship for football to the number one university in the Midwest.

After I was dressed, I went to the kitchen to have a bowl of cereal before heading to the gym. I spotted a note on the countertop, sis was at the beach with friends, dad went fishing with his buddies and mom went to the garden center. Once finished cleaning my bowl and spoon, I headed to the gym. I couldn’t get mom out of my head as I drove and once at the gym, it became hard to concentrate on my workout.

For one thing, Erin was there doing bicep curls with the free weights. She had on a pair of pink nylon shorts and matching crop top. Her long blonde hair was done up in a ponytail. As I walked by, she caught me in the mirrored wall as I made my way over to the barbells.

“Hey, Josh.”

“Hey, Erin.”

Thank God she didn't mention anything about yesterday with people around. We both went about doing our workouts and when I had finished, she went over to the bench press. As she was adjusting the weight she looked over and asked, “Spot me, Josh?”

“Sure, Erin,” I said as I walked over, taking my position behind her head.

As she did her reps, the bulge in my shorts twitched several times as I looked down at her and her amazing tits. When she finished and stood up, she kissed me on the cheek as her fingers glided over the bulge.

“I enjoyed yesterday, stud.”

Glancing around the room, I noticed we were the only ones there, everybody else went to either the main weight room where all the machines were or went to use the other amenities.

“So did I, Erin.” 

“Thanks for your help today, maybe the two of us can get together soon.”

“You mean, like a date?”

“Yes, Josh, I'll call you in a couple of days.”

“That sounds good.”

“Well, I need to get going, Erin.”

“Okay, see you soon, Josh.”

Erin headed off to the locker room and I headed out to my car. Fifteen minutes later, I was pulling up the driveway, mom had her car out with the liftgate up. There were bags of mulch and trays of flowers. Parking the car, I went into the house and heard, “I’m in the kitchen, Josh.”

When I stepped into the kitchen, my eyes felt as if they jumped out of their sockets. There was mom with her back to me getting something from the fridge. She had on a pair of denim shorts that were cut so high that you could see a hint of butt cheek. When she turned around, well let’s just say I made a beeline to the nearest chair at the table. Her white tank top molded to every sensuous curve and showed just enough of her tits to get the attention of my cock. 

“Everything okay, young man?” she asked bringing over a tray of sandwiches.

“Y-Yes, mom, everything’s okay,” I replied as I reached for a sandwich.

“Your father and sister won’t be home until late tonight, I could use your help in planting the flowers I bought,” She said as she placed the tray on the table and took a seat across from me.

“Sounds like a plan, mom.”

As we ate and talked about things in general, I couldn't help myself from taking quick glances at her very visible nipples pressing against the material of her top. I tried to adjust my now stiff pole by squirming discreetly in my chair, though I doubt I did a good enough job by the way she smiled.

“Are you sure everything is okay, you seem fidgety for some reason.”

“Everything's fine, why don't you go get started mom and I'll clean up.”

“Okay, I'll set up the flowers as to where I want them.”

She got up and I think she felt my eyes burning a hole in the back of her shorts as I watched the denim ride up with every step. Once she was gone, I stood up, adjusted my boner and cleaned up. Five minutes later I was outside taking the bags of mulch from the car and putting them where mom had put the flowers. 

There was an extra garden trowel along with an extra pair of gloves lying nearby. The three-pronged fork hoe was also there. I grabbed the gloves and the trowel on my way to the far end of the flower bed and began digging a hole. Mom and I finished with planting the flowers forty minutes later. I got the hoe and began tilling a patch of soil before spreading out the mulch.

“I’m going inside to get us something to drink, Josh.”

I looked over and saw that she was covered in sweat, her top was drenched to the point of being nearly transparent. My cock felt as if it got bigger, if that was even possible.

“Okay, Mom.”

It was hard not to watch her walk to the house, her cute butt wiggled side to side. With each step the shorts rose up, exposing more of her firm cheeks. When she reached the French doors leading to the kitchen, I returned to tilling the soil and spreading the mulch. A few minutes later, she returned with two large cans of Arnold Palmer Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade.

Handing me a can, our fingers touched and it felt like a jolt of electricity shot through my body, hitting every nerve ending. The bulge in my shorts twitched at the feeling as she let go of the can, she looked down, then up and smiled. 

“Thanks for the drink, mom.”

“You’re welcome, handsome. I’m going to start watering the flowers where you laid mulch as you finish up. That way we’ll get finished sooner.”

I popped open my can, took a couple of gulps as I watched her walk to the far end of the bed. When I did, I nearly choked when I saw the denim material of her shorts wedged deep into her ass crack. She looked over her shoulder, smiled and sensuously licked her lips. I returned to the job at hand all the while glancing over at mom who was giving the flowers a good watering. Another twenty minutes, and I was done, she was still watering as I put the tools back in the garage. 

PoisonEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PoisonEva

Returning, I watched as she turned the hose on herself soaking her clothes to the point that they were molded to every curve of her body. She saw me standing there, aimed the hose at me drenching me with cold, refreshing water. By the time I reached her, there was no hiding my arousal. We wrestled for the hose and, I won. We stood there for a few seconds wondering who was going to do what next.

She made the first move, running toward the pool, I dropped the hose and chased after her. She dove in and I quickly followed, as I swam to her, she was now standing in waist deep water. When I was close enough and not yet on my feet, she put her hands on the top of my head and dunked me. I took advantage and popped open the button to her shorts followed by pulling down the zipper. 

Surfacing, I stood, and she yanked the T-shirt over my head and tossed it off to the side. She then took a deep breath and disappeared under the water, I felt her hands pull my shorts down and off my legs. Her mouth gobbled up my cock and after sliding up, then down my pole, she surfaced. Her white tank top was completely transparent, the pink areola and nipples immediately drew my eyes to them.

“Mmm, tastes as good as what your sister told me.”

Without saying a word, I took a deep breath and dipped below the surface. Hooking my fingers in the waistband of her shorts, I pulled them down her toned legs as I licked up then down her slit a few times. When I surfaced, I tossed the shorts off to the side.

“Mom, you taste...”

Before I could finish, she pressed herself against me, grabbed hold of my arms as her legs wrapped around my waist. I reached down and held my cock as she pushed her hips forward, her pussy slid down the seven-inch shaft until our lower bodies touched.

I held her right hip with one hand and the other was holding her left shoulder as we began moving in unison. The sounds of her moans and the water splashing around us added to the moment. We looked into each other's eyes when we weren't nuzzling one another's necks or sharing a passionate kiss. 

The tempo of our lovemaking picked up, we were both moaning louder, then our bodies began to tremble. I was trying hard to hold back as she laid back in the water, nearing her orgasm. With her head tilted back, she cried out, “I’M CUUMMIINNGG, OH GOD, I’M CUUMMIINNGG!” 

I pulled her to me, and we shared a sensual, loving kiss as I waited for her to return from the orgasmic high. When she recovered, she said, “You haven't come yet, Josh,” as we waded to the side of the pool.

“I want you to give you another orgasm as I come inside you,” I said as I pulled the tank top up her body, freeing those mouthwatering tits and tossing it to the side. “Now, turn around, put your hands on the edge and spread your legs,” I said as I moved up behind her.

My cock slipped easily into the warm depths of her tight pussy. I reached around with one arm and slipped it under her tits as I moved my hips back and forth sending my steel pole deeper each time. After about several dozen thrusts, I released my first load splashing against the fleshy walls of her pussy.

“AARRGGHH!” I cried out as my balls emptied their loads.

“OH SHIT, OH, SHIT!” Mom cried out as she came once again.

She leaned back, I kissed her neck and took her tits in my hands, gently squeezing the soft flesh. She clenched my cock with her pussy trying to keep it from slipping out. When I did slip from the warmth of her flower, she turned, and we kissed as our hands roamed over one another’s body. 

“Think you can come again, son? I want to taste that cream of yours.”

“Give me a chance to recover, mom.”

“Oh, I will, but in the meantime, come with me.”

She took hold of my now flaccid cock and guided me to the step leading into the pool. “Sit,” She said, as her hand slipped from my growing cock.

“Before I suck you dry, I’m going to ride you to the edge and all you need to do is watch,” She said as her hands brought my cock back to life. 

Satisfied that she brought me back to life, she straddled my hips and lowered herself onto me. Slowly she rocked back and forth, urging my ball sac to release its thick cream. She leaned forward, her hands on my chest and bounced up, then down on me. In a matter of minutes, we both felt my cock throb inside her. She leaned down, her tits crushed against my chest as our tongues darted out of our mouths and joined in an erotic dance of lust for a brief moment. 

She sat up, my cock slipped from her slit and I parted my legs. Before I could say anything, she had my cock down her throat and her nose touched the skin of my lower abdomen. I watched as her head bobbed up and down the thick, throbbing shaft. Her sucking along with her hand pumping the shaft with a twisting motion quickly had me shooting rope after thick rope of cum down her throat.

“Mmm, I love how you taste, son.”

“You were amazing, mom.”

She took my hand and said, “Let’s go inside, take a shower and have something to eat before we continue. I want to feel your mouth on my pussy.”

As we stepped out of the pool, both of us noticed we still had our athletic shoes on and burst out in laughter walking to the house. I was already wondering what tomorrow would bring.

 

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

 

Copyright ©2019 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments