Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girl's Night

"Kelly's Sleepover Becomes A Mommy Lesson For Aliza"

61
11 Comments 11
4.7k Views 4.7k
7.0k words 7.0k words

I knocked on Jessy’s doorframe and peered inside as he lay in bed, staring up at his phone in the dark.

“You’ll hurt your eyes; you know?”

“If you say so,” Jessy said. “What are you doing up here, anyway? Isn’t the party downstairs?”

“It is”—I stood up straighter as I smiled at him—“And you’re not invited.” I stuck my tongue out at him.

He nodded with a sigh. “Oh, trust me, I’m aware. So, what do you got there, anyway?”

“Hmm? Oh, this?” I held up a couple of shopping bags from earlier in the day. “Mom asked me to get the clothes we bought at the store today. I think she wants us to try them on for her. Should be fun. I already saw Aliza in them, and she looks—delectable.”

“God, it kills me that you already know that.”

I smiled. “I know, big brother; but I mean, I was there when she bought it.”

“Still,” he said, shaking his head.

I heaved a sigh, staring at him. “Don’t worry so much, lover. If all goes well tonight, you’ll get to peel it off her soon. Now, are you going to lie there and mope, or are you going to let me and Mommy do this without making us feel bad?”

He put his phone down and bit his lip before turning to look at me. “Kels, when you’re done, I want every detail. Spare nothing.”

“But of course, big brother,” I said, smiling as he shook his head once more.

He needed to stop his bellyaching. He had mom, and soon he would have Aliza, and then there was me aching for him.

I turned away from the door, thinking back to that night we watched porn together, the night we ‘practiced.’

I smiled at the thought. Soon it would be Aliza’s turn to get spread by him.

I skipped down the stairs, heading back to the kitchen where I left Aliza with Mom.

“You really like him, don’t you?” Lynn asked.

“I mean, yeah; I think so. He’s wonderful, Mrs. White. I don’t think I’ve ever felt like this before, and he’s been so patient and understanding.” Aliza said. “Really, he’s so amazing.”

“He’s my good boy,” Lynn said, chuckling. “Are you thinking about… you know?”

Aliza blushed. “I’m not sure if I should talk about that with you, Mrs. White.”

Mom chuckled. “It’s okay if you are. You’re young. We all think about it. I talk about these things with Kels all the time. At least you and Jessy are in a better place than Kels and that bloomin’ idiot she’s with.”

Aliza scoffed and nearly choked. “Mrs. White!”

“What?”

“I’m right here, mom.”

“I know; I can see you, we’re just talking,” Lynn said. “So, Aliza, are you thinking about fucking my son or not?”

I flinched back, and Aliza blushed again.

“I mean, it sounds awful when you put it like that, but I guess so. I’m sorry, he’s just so good, and I do think I love him and—”

Lynn put her hand out and placed it on Aliza’s knee. “You don’t have to explain it to me, Aliza.” She smiled. “I was young once, too, and I wish I was with someone as kind as him at your age. I would have loved him in a heartbeat.”

“Mom, weren’t you with Dad when you were our age?”

She nodded. “But I stand by my statement. Anyway, Aliza, I just want you to know that I support it. Sex is a good thing, healthy in so many important ways. Like, I wish our culture was more positive about it. The most important thing, especially for someone your age, is that you go into it safely and understand the kind of love you deserve. That can be difficult.”

Aliza stared, taking a moment. “Thank you, Mrs. White.”

“You’re welcome. I know it can be awkward talking about sex with a grownup, but sex is not something to be afraid of. I can tell you right now, though, I’ve had it, lots of times, good times, too.”

Aliza blushed again. “I know. I’m just worried?”

“About what?”

“Just, I don’t know, it’s complicated. I like how it is and what if it changes things?”

Lynn tightened her grip on Aliza’s thigh and leaned in closer. “It will change things, Aliza. You will learn so much about each other’s feelings in the act, be with each other on a deeper level, and love at deeper levels. It only grows more beautiful.”

I stared for a moment as Aliza smiled.

“Wow, mom, that was beautiful.”

“Thank you. I’ve had a few more years than you to think about such things. Now, you both promised that you would try on what you got for me. Please, I want to see the pretty,” Lynn said.

“Come on, Aliza, let’s get changed. We can step into the living room, or mom can just turn around.”

Lynn sighed, shaking her head. “After I birthed you, changed you, bathed you.” She turned in her chair. I chuckled and then turned to Aliza, smiling as we dug into our bags and pulled out our garments before turning our backs on each other.

If this went well, I would get to see every inch of her soon enough.

I pulled off my top and undid the clasp of my bra before tossing them both to the floor, then I undid my jeans, pushing them to the floor with my underwear, before pulling on a pair of blue lace panties, and clasping the matching bra in the front. I looked down, wishing my tits were as big as Aliza’s, and shook my head before unrolling a set of stocking up my legs. They were sheer except for a net pattern, ending in a blue garter.

Somehow, they looked just as good now as they did at the store. I wanted to show Jessy.

I turned back around as Aliza clipped her black stockings to her garter belt.

Ugh… what a vision.

“Aliza, you look so good,” I squealed.

“Thank you,” she said, blushing again.

“Does this mean I can turn back around?” Lynn asked.

“Yes, mom.” I chuckled as I tucked my hair back, and Lynn turned around and flinched back. She smiled as she took us both in.

“Oh, you’re both so beautiful,” Lynn gushed. “You know, Aliza, I still remember your first sleepover here with Kels. To see the woman you’re growing into—ugh! Come here, let me get a picture. So grown up.” She pulled out her camera phone and held it up.

I gave her my best ‘c’mere’ face as I cocked my hips, hooking my thumbs into my panties.

Aliza was similar in her black lingerie. She had one hand on her hip with a thumb hooked into her panties as she jutted one hip toward me and let her jaw part softly.

“So good,” Lynn said, snapping the picture.

I took a step back. Send that to—I pointed upstairs. Lynn just nodded.

“I can’t believe how grown-up you girls are; and Aliza, you have such lovely taste,” Lynn said, inching closer, checking out her body in the dark lingerie. The lace and sheer fabric left just enough to the imagination.

“Thank you, Mrs. White,” Aliza said, smiling.

“Just call me Lynn, dear.” I smiled as my mother reached out and touched the fabric surrounding Aliza’s breasts with her fingertips. Aliza barely moved.

“Okay, Lynn.”

She smiled. “Do you know what my son will love about this?”

“What’s that?” Aliza asked, smiling.

Lynn grinned as her fingertips brushed beneath Aliza’s breasts, coming to the center of her chest.

“The fact that it clasps in the front.” She deftly undid the clasp of Aliza’s bra, spilling it open, and her breasts bounced out.

“Oh my god, Mrs. White,” Aliza shouted, doubling over as she hurried to cover herself, but the smile on her face betrayed her, as she stood back up, blushing.

Lynn chuckled as she reached out and brushed Aliza’s hands to the side, exposing the warm tones of her skin and her flat pink nipples.

“Oh, Aliza, these are so lovely. Please, you have nothing to be ashamed of,” Lynn said.

Aliza pursed her lips, blushing. “Thank you, Mrs. White.”

“I asked you to call me Lynn.”

“Of course, sorry. Just habit.”

“I get it, but really, these are lovely.”

I stood back chuckling, watching my mother work her touch, brushing her fingertips around the side, and beneath Aliza’s breasts, almost weighing them.

“You know, I tell her that whenever I get the chance,” I said.

Aliza and Lynn both chuckled.

“Yeah, I just wish they were bigger, perkier. You know?” Aliza said. “I don’t know what Jessy will think if he sees them.”

“P’lease, they’re bigger than mine, and he’ll love the opportunity that he gets to love them,” I said, smiling, and Aliza chuckled, nodding.

“But yours are so cute. I wish you saw it,” Aliza said.

I smiled as I reached up and popped open the clasp at the front, letting my bra fall open. “What, you mean these?” I cupped my breast in my hands.

“Both of you, stop,” Lynn said. “You’re both so lovely. And you still have a bit of filling out to do, Aliza. In the meantime, I’m not sure I can get over these. Mmm….” Lynn moaned as she fell forward, and lifted Aliza’s breast to her mouth, wrapping her tongue around a singular erect nipple.

“What, Mrs. White, I”—her eyes rolled back and her shoulders shuddered. I smiled. “That’s kind of nice.”

I chuckled as I placed my fingertips beneath Aliza’s chin and turned her face toward mine. Her lips parted as our eyes met, and for the first time, I tasted her lips.

I kissed her, moaning slightly as my tongue touched her lips, parting them, and then I pressed my tongue into her mouth, tasting her. I chuckled, then kissed her lips once more as I pulled away.

“Kind of nice?” I asked, looking nowhere but her eyes.

“Very nice,” Aliza said, shivering. “But Jessy is—”

“Don’t worry about Jessy,” I said and kissed her again.

Her mouth opened faster this time. She was more receptive as she kissed me back this time.

“Mmm,” Aliza moaned. Her body pressed against mine.

I opened my eyes and glanced down to find Lynn’s hand pressed over Aliza’s panties, rubbing against the supple fabric, filling the room with the subtle smell of her sex.

“Mmm,” Aliza moaned and then kissed me harder.

I kissed her back, and then she took a startled step back.

“I can’t do this,” Aliza said. “I just told you; I think I love Jessy and you’re his sister; you’re his mother.”

I smiled, chuckling as I kissed her lips once more. “Oh, Aliza, you’re practically family. And don’t you know, family doesn’t count?”

I took her hand and pulled, towing her back and away from the kitchen. I pulled her into the living room and threw her back onto the couch. Her tits made the loveliest bounce as she hit the cushions.

“But, Kels, I’m straight.”

I stared at her for a moment, meeting her eye. “Oh, Aliza, so is spaghetti, until you get it wet.”

I kissed her once more, taking her breasts in my hands, kneading them, overwhelmed by how soft she was, and then she kissed me back. There was no resistance in her touch as she pulled me to her, rocking her hips lightly as she moved closer.

Lynn fell to her knees in front of Aliza, placed a single hand on her thigh, and rubbed her gently as I kissed her, tasting her lips, her mouth, her tongue. I wanted more.

“Mmm, just imagine you’re kissing Jessy. Just imagine his hand on your thigh. Let go as he does all these things to you,” Lynn cooed.

I chuckled as I watched her lean forward and kiss Aliza’s belly, pressing her back into the cushions.

“Mmm,” Aliza whined.

I smiled as I kissed her again. I pulled back ever so slightly and Lynn smiled up at our query, holding eye contact, as she pressed her thumb against Aliza’s clit, rubbing her.

“You like that?” Lynn asked.

Aliza nodded, trying to catch her breath. “Yes, yes, Mrs. White.”

“I told you to call me Lynn,” she said, and went down on her, plunging her face between Aliza’s thighs and against her shaven pussy.

“Oh, oh,” Aliza moaned. “Oh my god, Mrs. White.”

I chuckled and mussed my hands through my mother’s hair.

“Isn’t she so pretty with her face between your legs?”

“Oh my god, yes,” Aliza moaned, shaking as she struggled to catch her breath.

I chuckled, smiling, as I looked into her eyes, but she was looking nowhere but Lynn. I pressed my hand against Aliza’s mound and rubbed her, taking in her every moan as Lynn worked her, pressing her tongue through her slit and around her clit, all while keeping her precious eye contact. Aliza’s chest heaved. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath as a singular bead of sweat dripped down her neck.

I leaned in close and brushed Aliza’s hair back, taking in the smell of her skin.

I kissed her collarbone, then the nape of her neck, then I kissed her jaw before making my way to her ear, and bit her gently.

“Mmm,” Aliza moaned. She turned and kissed me hard as she reached out and pulled Lynn deeper into her pussy.

Fuck, I wanted to taste her, too.

I pressed my tongue against Aliza’s, tasting her again, drawing her closer. I pressed my body against hers. Then, lifting a leg, I cast it over her, straddling her. I pressed my tits against hers and kissed her harder, rubbing my body against hers.

“Mmm, your pussy tastes so good, Aliza.”

“Oh, thank you, Mrs. White,” Aliza moaned.

Lynn chuckled, going down on her again. Aliza moaned into my mouth as I kiss her once more, and then Lynn’s tongue twisted around my clit and through my slit.

“Mmm….” I broke my kiss with Aliza and pressed my hips back. “Yes, mommy.” I reached back and spread my ass for her. She pressed her tongue deeper into me. “Mmm.”

Coming back to myself, I looked Aliza in the eye.

“But… she’s your mother.”

“Mmm, she is, baby.” I leaned forward to kiss Aliza’s jaw. “And she’s here to teach you so much.” I kissed her lips. “All”—I kissed her again—“about”—again—“taking”—again—“cock.”

I reached down, and for the first time, I pressed my fingertips to the soft, wet lips of Aliza’s pussy. I spread them, exposing her clit, and rubbed her. I kissed her as I pressed my hips back against Lynn’s face, letting her devour me, and I moaned with each breath.

I pulled back just far enough to gaze into Aliza’s eyes and took in her lustful gaze. Then, hooking a single finger, I pressed it into her pussy.

“Oh, my god!” Aliza gasped, gazing into my eyes. “Kels! You’re in my pussy, Kels!”

“Mmm….” I leaned forward, pulling the heat from her body from her breasts, and kissed her neck. “And, do you like that?” Gently, I worked the finger inside her body.

“Oh, don’t stop.” She gazed into my eyes as Lynn licked my pussy, sending ripples through my body.

“Mmm,” I moaned, staring into Aliza’s brown eyes. I hooked a second finger into her dripping pussy.

“Oh”—Aliza bucked slightly—“Yes, Kels. Don’t stop.”

I smiled at her and hooked in a third.

“Oh, fuck yes,” Aliza shouted, pushing her body forward to kiss me. Her tongue was on mine as I drilled my fingers into her body harder.

The heat in her breasts grew hotter with every thrust, and the desperation of her kiss grew. She kissed me harder, fighting to pull the air from my chest.

I moaned as Lynn stuffed a finger into my pussy, then another. Now we were both being fucked.

“You’re such a good girl, Aliza.”

“Mmm, thank you, Mrs. White.”

“But of course, baby. I want to make sure you know everything you need to know to please that good boy upstairs. Would you like that?”

“Mmm, yes, Mrs. White.”

“Good, because I bought a big new toy just for you, and we’re going to teach you to suck and fuck. Would you like that?”

“Mmm, yes, Mrs. White. I’d like that.”

Lynn chuckled as she reached out and took one of Aliza’s breasts in hand. “Good, now, be a good girl and cum for my daughter’s fingers.”

“Mmm, yes, Mrs. White, I want to cum for her fingers. Mmm, they feel so good.”

Lynn chuckled again. “Just wait ‘til you have my son’s cock inside you, baby.”

“Oh, I want it, Mrs. White. I want it so bad.”

I chuckled with my mother as I imagined Jessy’s cock filling me, imagining it stretching my tight pussy. I could see him spreading the lips of Aliza’s pussy with his phat cock.

I thrust my fingers into her harder, splashing them through her juices even as Lynn pressed her fingers into me.

“Mmm,” I moaned, as the heat in my belly built, twisting with tension that threatened to explode and make me cum, make me hit that convalescence between body and mind, and I wanted it.

I fell forward and kissed Aliza hard, fighting for the air from her body as I rocked my hips back, taking my mother’s fingers deeper, pleading for that tension to snap.

Aliza reached around me, dug her nails into my back, and kissed me harder, pulling the air from my chest, intoxicating me. The splash of every thrust of my fingers filled my senses as her hips bucked. Lynn chuckled beside me.

“Mmm, oh yes!” Aliza moaned. Her body arched and pressed against mine as the pressure of her body pulled against my fingers. She kissed me harder, dragging the air from my chest as she pulled me down and kissed me harder.

“Oh, yes,” I moaned, as the tension in my body snapped and flowed through me in currents and tendrils ebbing from my fingertips as I pressed against Aliza’s body.

I kissed her once, and then again, and then pulled my fingers free of her pussy. I licked my index finger clean, tasting her as I met her eye.

“Mmm… do you want to taste?”

She looked up at me and nodded. I chuckled as I held out my middle and ring finger, and she took them into her mouth, sucking them clean.

“Such a good girl,” Lynn said. “Do you think she’s ready for that cock, Kels?”

“Mmm, I think so,” I said. “But I want to taste her first.”

“Oh, I want you to lick my pussy, Kels.”

Lynn chuckled. “It sounds like she wants it, too.”

I smiled at Aliza as...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Bd1348
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments