Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mommy Lessons

"Fucking practice is much more fun when Mommy's the coach"

122
6 Comments 6
14.3k Views 14.3k
8.2k words 8.2k words

“Aww, sweetie, is your belly bothering you, too?” Lynn, my mother, asked. She pressed her hand against my head and leaned over me. She was barely dressed, wearing the same nightdress she’d worn last night beneath her house robe. Her small, supple breasts fell over me.

“Yeah, bad chicken....”

“Well,” she said, “you’re not running a fever.” She leaned in closer to whisper in my ear. “And you’re a much better actor than your sister.”

I chuckled and smiled. “Thank you.”

She chuckled too, then stood up and left my room with a wink. “Yeah, sweetie, they’re both not feeling well. I think it’ll be best for them to stay home.”

“I feel fine. We all had the same thing.”

“They both had the chicken, dear. It’ll be okay, they can miss a day. I’ll stay with them.”

“They’re almost eighteen. I think they can take care of themselves for a day.” Things went quiet. I could imagine the look my mother was giving my father.

“Fine,” he submitted and walked away, heading down the loft. My mother stuck her head back through my door and winked. I smiled.

Did my stomach hurt? Absolutely not. Did I think Kelly was even remotely ill? Absolutely not. No, my mother had caught my twin sister Kelly and me fucking on the couch late last night. It might have been the end of the world, but apparently, my sister’s need to “practice” took precedence over our mother killing both of us.

Kelly had reveled in eating Lynn’s pussy. I loved watching and afterward we got the simple instruction. Today we would be sick. Today was a day for mommy lessons.

My heart fluttered as Lynn walked away.

Fuck, I had never looked at my mother that way, but, oh, last night, watching Kelly eat our mother’s pretty pussy. Fuck, I needed to get between her legs. I wanted to taste her. I wanted all the mommy lessons I could handle.

I waited in bed. My dick was already good and hard. My body remembered Kelly’s touch, the way she had kissed me, sucked me, and fucked me.

It wasn’t right. I wasn’t about to lie here and tell myself that it was right, but oh my god, my sister’s body, having her tight lips wrapped around my cock. She was perfect and unbelievable. It was a thing I never realized I’d needed. Now it was all I could think about.

I waited.

Mom and dad were still fussing downstairs, and then mom finally got to the phone. It was no wonder she heard us last night. I was listening closely right now, but the sound carried. She explained to her boss that she was taking the day off, and just like that, we were in the clear.

I smiled as I caressed the silk skin of my cock.

Then the moment came, the door closed and the garage door came up, then went back down.

Dad had left the building.

Kelly screamed the moment the door was closed and ran straight from her room across the hall.

I jumped, sitting up against the headboard as she burst into my room and leapt into my bed, landing on her knees, bouncing with an ear-to-ear grin.

“Oh my god, I’m so excited!”

“Clearly.”

She laughed and drew closer to me. She wasn’t dressed in much, just an overly large white t-shirt—one of Derek’s—and her favorite red lace panties.

“I’m going to suck your dick,” Kelly whispered in my ear.

“I know, I’m excited.”

She smiled at me again. She was uncontainable. “Mommy is too.” She laughed and closed in on me.

Her soft, supple breasts pressed against me through the folds of her t-shirt. Heat poured from her body. I reached around and pulled her closer.

It didn’t matter that our mother was home. Our mother knew. The cat was out of the bag and soon it would be out of those panties, too.

“You two couldn’t wait a moment?” Our mother called, stepping into the room.

Kelly laughed, falling back, and turned away from me. “Sorry, mommy, I’m just so excited.” She bounced on my bed again.

“You’re excited?” Lynn asked. She sashayed across the room, untying her nightgown. With a shrug, she let it fall from her shoulders.

“I am so excited,” Kelly repeated.

“Mmm, how about my baby Jessy?”

I smiled as she stared at me. Her gaze flicked down to the sheets where my cock had built a tent, eagerly waiting for the lessons ahead.

“So excited.”

She chuckled as she stepped up to the side of the bed and fell to her knees. “Mmm, remind me what I’m working with here, Jesse,” Lynn said. She cast the sheet back and my cock rose—full staff.

Kelly smiled as our mother took my dick in her hand and stroked me.

Her touch was lighter than Kelly’s ever was. She slid up and down my length, barely stroking me. But fuck, why did that feel so good? She looked up at Kelly, unflinching.

“Strip,” she commanded.

Kelly beamed, reached down for the hems of her shirt and was ready to throw it across the room.

“Stop! Stop!” our mother shouted. “Go slow. Give yourself time. Give him time. Let him take you in, and you, get your slut on.”

Kelly froze, then pulled her shirt back down. She hooked her thumbs into it and dragged it out around her. It was almost a dress, but she slowly hiked it up. She turned her hips and showed off her red lace panties and the gap between her thighs.

“Like this?”

She seemed worried, but Lynn smiled at her, nodding. “Like that.”

She smiled and hiked her shirt up to her chest. She wrapped the hem around her breasts, showing her under-boob before leaning toward us, pulling it tight. This was supposed to be a striptease. That was what Lynn had ordered. Then Kelly wrapped the shirt in her hands and whipped it through the room.

“Isn’t she beautiful, Jesse? Tell her you want her.”

“So fucking hot,” I said.

Kelly smiled again and turned around, putting her tight, perky ass on display. She hooked her thumbs into the band of her panties and slowly worked them down.

She bent forward, exposing her pretty pussy and tight little asshole.

“Ugh,” Lynn complained, “and you’re going to give this to Derek.”

Kelly jumped up straight now. “You don’t like him either?”

“Are you kidding? The boy is a fucking tool. Now get down here with me.”

“I can’t believe you all hate him,” Kelly said and fell to the side of the bed.

Lynn snapped her fingers at her. “Pay attention. Now, do you see what I’m doing? Do you see how delicate I’m being with this beautiful cock? Don’t grab too tightly. It’s all about stimulation and blood flow. See how hard he is for his mommy?”

“Yeah.”

“It gets harder to barely touch him when your hands get damp, but here, you try.”

Kelly smiled and took my cock in hand.

I drew a long breath. Her hands were different. They were smaller and softer than Lynn’s, but she still felt so good.

Lynn reached up, pressed her hand up my body. “You like that?” She was looking me dead in the eye and no part of her flinched.

“Oh, fuck, I love it.” Part of me wanted to spill my load right there.

“Mmm, come here, Kels,” Lynn said. She pulled my sister closer and kissed her once on the mouth. There was something akin to tension in that first kiss, there was less in the second. It was gone by the third.

Kelly stroked me as they made out.

What the shit was wrong with me? I loved this. It was hotter than any porn I’d ever watched. It was real.

I let go of a long breath, as Kelly gently stroked the soft skin of my cock and kissed our mother. Their tongues pressed together. Lynn reached down to the hems of her dress and pulled it off over her head, letting her tits out.

I smacked at the side of my bed, searching for my phone. Then, finding it, I fumbled to open the camera. I needed to capture this. It was too much.

Our mother glanced at me from the corner of her eye and chuckled, noticing the recording happening.

“You like that?” Lynn asked.

“Oh god, yes. Keep doing that.”

“Is that hot?”

“Oh, this is just so Kels has something for notes,” I said, defending myself.

They both chuckled and kissed each other again. Lynn wrapped her hand around my cock, stroking me along with Kelly.

“You want to know the best way to keep a man around?” Lynn asked.

“Oh, please, mommy. It’s what it’s all about.”

“Mmm, well, if you want to keep a man around, it’s more about how well you suck his dick than how tight your pussy is. It’s harder to suck dick well than it is to get your pussy wet.”

Kelly smiled at our mother, soaking up every word as I recorded it.

“And if you want to give him a blowjob he’ll never forget, then it’s going to be the sloppiest one he’s ever had. Now, you”—she pointed at Kelly—“up there. Watch and learn as I suck on my son’s pretty cock.”

She turned, parted my legs and settled between my knees. Her face was right there, but she stared straight past my raging hard-on and into my eyes. She breathed up my cock once, then pressed her tongue against me.

I caught Kelly beaming at her.

“Oh, fuck, mom,” I gasped as the ran her tongue up my length, pressing against the base.

She twisted around the head and then inhaled me, sucking on me.

“Oh, my god, Mom! Fuck, so hot,” I said.

“Mmm.” She popped off me. “Don’t neglect your sister, Jessy.”

“Yes, mom. Oh, my god, get up here on the bed.”

She laughed, and I fell back against the headboard as she climbed up into the bed. Kelly snuggled up close and kissed me.

I reached around my sister, pulled her closer, and pressed my hand down between her legs. She was so wet.

Lynn’s tongue flicked through my hole. “Oh my god,” I moaned, as her saliva dripped down my cock. She wrapped her hand around me, pulling on me, and smeared her hand through the rivulets of saliva streaming down me.

She went down on me harder, taking me deeper into her mouth. My cock pressed against her throat and I broke my kiss with Kelly to take in my mother.

“Oh fuck, you’re so sexy with my dick in your mouth.”

She chuckled and licked me up through her trails of saliva, twisted her tongue around the head of my cock, and then spit on me. She smeared through it with her hand and then spit on me again.

She wrapped her lips around my cock and went back down on me. I gasped, shuttering, as my cock brushed against her throat again. Holy fuck.

I fell back harder into the headboard.

“Oh my god, she’s so good at that,” Kelly praised. “So much better than our videos.”

“Oh, it’s why I’m making this one,” I gasped.

She went down on me hard, taking me deep into her throat. Gwack! Gwack! Gwack! She held me in the back of her throat and gagged as she came off me. She ran her hand through the thick trail of saliva.

“See how much he loves it?”

“You’re so good at it, mommy.”

“Oh, shut up and suck me,” I begged. She went down on me again.

Kelly slapped my arm. “Mommy’s being so good to you and you talk to her like that?”

“Oh, you’re right. Oh my god, mom.”

I took deep breaths and rubbed my fingertips harder into Kelly’s pussy. I leaned over and kissed her shoulder, and then her collarbone. I kissed her neck and then nibbled on her earlobe.

“You should lick her up,” I said.

“Mmm,” Kelly moaned as I sank a finger into her wet hole. “But I’m learning so much.” She reached down and pressed my hand harder into her pussy.

My mother went down on me harder. Gwack! Gwack! Gwack! She choked on me, casting her frothy saliva on my cock. Gwack! Gwack! Gwack!

She choked again, coming off me, and then stared at me.

Kelly grinned, taking in her idol in a whole new way. “See, Kels, good and sloppy. What do you think, Jessy?”

“Oh fuck, this is the best, mom.”

She chuckled, stroking me. “Mmm… you hear that, Kels? Now get down here with me. Show me what you’re working with.”

Kelly laughed. “I love you so much, mommy.” She fell before me. Her ass was in my face and I reached down, caressing it. Fuck, she was so firm, a perfect peach.

She spat on my cock and Lynn smiled at her as she blew razzberries up the side of my cock. She looked up and smiled at me.

“Don’t stop stroking him. Otherwise, it’ll never be over. He’ll get bored and your neck will do nothing but hurt for the next three days, but keep it sloppy. As good as this dick is to suck on, it’s true.” Lynn wrapped her hands up in Kelly’s hair, keeping it from her face as she wrapped her lips around my cock.

She sucked on me so differently from how Lynn had. She ran her hand through the mess, adding her own, letting her saliva drip down my cock.

My cock hit the back of her throat and then she went down on me harder. Gwack! Kelly gagged.

Our mother smiled. “Good girl. You just got to learn to let go of your thumb when you do that.”

“Mmm, mhmm,” Kelly moaned, sucking me up. Gwack! My cock hit the back of her throat again.

“You like that, Jessy. You like how your sister takes care of you?”

“Oh, hell yes, mom.”

Gwack! Gwack! Gwack!

“Oh, fuck, I want to cum.”

Kelly took my cock deeper into the warm pocket in the back of her throat. Fuck, I was ready to burst. I needed to cum. Holy fuck.

“Now, sweety, let me show you another trick for when they cum for you,” Lynn said.

Kelly choked as she came off my cock. She was gasping and stroking me through her thick mess. Her face was sloppy from it. She looked wonderful.

“Let me make him pop, sweety, because we’re not going to just swallow when he cums.”

Lynn eased Kelly back and then wrapped her lips back around me. Kelly stared, taking her in. She glanced up at me and then smiled before going back to staring at Lynn.

Holy fuck.

Gwack! Gwack! Gwack! Gwack!

“Oh, fuck!” I gasped as the cum welled up deep in my balls. Oh shit, I was going to burst. I wanted to burst.

Lynn pressed her tongue against the base of my cock, riding me the entire way up, then twisted around the head. She flicked her tongue through my hole. That was it.

“Oh, fuck!” I shouted. I reached out and wrapped my hand around her head. Fuck what she said about not swallowing. I wanted to give her every drop. My cock pumped and I gasped as I filled her mouth with my hot cum.

“Mmm,” she moaned, as I spilled my load.

She took it all, not missing a drop as she continued to suck on me. Then as my cock stopped pulsing, leaving me gasping, she let my cum drip from her lips, adding it to the sloppy, frothy mess on my cock and, oh my god. I could barely breathe.

Lynn came off my cock with a pop.

“You see that, Kels? Here.” She pressed Kelly back down onto my cock to suck on me.

Lynn kissed my belly and then traveled up my chest.

Oh god, the heat of my mother’s breasts traveled through me as she pressed against my chest and kissed me. There was cum on her lips, but I didn’t care.

“Fuck, I want to watch you eat her.” She kissed my jaw. “I’m going to ride your thick cock, Jessy.”

“Oh, please,” I begged. This was the best blowjob of my life, even if there wasn’t much of a bar. I could only imagine what she knew how to do with those hips.

“Mmm, let’s get you lying down. You’re a two-seater after all.”

“Oh, thank god.”

“Oh, thank your mommy,” Lynn said.

She sat back, rising onto her knees, and I took in the shape of her body. She was so much like Kelly, but filled out. Her breasts and ass and hips and thighs were fuller as she stared at me and slowly hooked her thumbs into the strap of her thong. She teasingly worked it down her legs.

She was shaven smooth, just like Kelly, and she fell back, spreading her pink lips. Fuck, could I eat her pussy, too? Oh, my god.

Lynn laughed as my jaw dropped. Then she got up and spanked Kelly, a little giddy-up.

Kelly chuckled.

“Aw, you’re not as hard for your mommy now?” Lynn said.

“Oh, I’m sure he’ll snap right back to attention.”

“Ugh, teenage boys.” She smiled and stroked me.

Kelly traveled up my body and kissed me. That was the best damn blowjob ever, and I wanted all her body had to offer. I tasted her as her tongue pressed against mine.

“Mmm, give me that,” Kelly said, snatching the phone. She stepped away and set it up with a good view before coming back to the bed, freeing up my hands.

My cock grew harder in my mother’s hands again and she straddled me.

“Oh, Kels, I want to watch him eat your pretty pussy.”

“Mmm, yes, mommy.”

“Mmm, ride his face, sweetheart.”

Kelly laughed as she threw her leg over me, pressed her palms into my chest, and scooted back. I wrapped my hands around her thighs and pulled her onto me.

My mother held my cock in hand and then slipped me between the lips of her pussy. The head of my cock pressed into her.

“Oh my god, Jessy. Oh, fuck!” Lynn cried out as my cock stretched her wet hole and she fell on my cock, taking my length into her.

“Mmm…” I moaned past Kelly as Lynn’s pussy wrapped around my cock. Holy fuck! I was back between my mother’s legs and I never imagined it would be so good. Oh, my god.

“Oh, mommy, you look so good riding his dick,” Kelly moaned.

“Mmm, it’s such good dick, Kels.” Lynn gasped, riding me.

I splashed into the juices of her tight pussy as I pulled Kelly’s ass into my mouth. I devoured her. Licking her up.

“Oh, my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Bd1348
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments