Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First We Watch, Then We Practice

"Fuck me, please; I need the practice"

318
25 Comments 25
26.8k Views 26.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words

We weren’t halfway through the movie, not that anybody was watching it.

I was sitting on the couch trying to watch, but most of what I heard was my “little” twin sister, Kelly, making out with her boyfriend in the recliner. They weren’t even trying to watch the film, and I was having a hard time not watching them.

It was strangely arousing seeing her like that, and a beast gnawed at me.

My sister was hot. It was probably a weird thing to think, considering we’d shared a womb nearly seventeen years ago. She was a young woman with petite features and blond hair cut at her shoulder. She was always at the top of the pyramid at pep rallies. She was simply that kind of girl. Yet, somehow, despite all of that, this was her first serious relationship. I figured she would give it up soon, spread her legs and find out what it was all about. For now, though, it was apparently make-out, not movie time.

I didn’t like her boyfriend. He was older, a senior, muscular, and the star running back of East Hills High. I heard him around his friends enough. He couldn’t keep his mouth shut. He was pressuring her, and I didn’t like it, not that Kelly would hear a word of it.

Our parents were away for the weekend. He’d surely come over tonight, wondering if this would be when he finally got to take a crack at that pussy.

Fuck. I didn’t like him.

Finally, one hundred and thirty-four minutes later (it was a long-ass movie) the credits rolled. I stopped watching the tonsil hockey session and pick up the remote.

“Goodnight guys. Kels, remember to breathe,” I called, turning off the TV.

She chuckled, detaching herself with a pop. “Goodnight, Jessy.”

I made my way up the steps, hoping she would send him home shortly. They would surely spend the next half hour telling the other who was cuter and getting their goodbye kisses in, though.

I got to the loft, brushed my teeth, and fell into bed. It wasn’t long before I heard the door open. It was a few minutes later that the glow of headlights lit up my window. I flinched away from the pounding subwoofers. (Okay, now Kelly loved those. She could sit on the trunk of his car and get off to it. To me, it was obnoxious.)

My door crept open, and I glanced up from my phone as Kelly walked in. She jumped down on my bed, lying beside me. It wasn’t uncommon or remotely weird. We were close.

“Sorry,” Kelly begged.

“For what?”

“I know you wanted me to like that movie.”

“It’s fine. You looked like you were enjoying yourself just fine.”

“Yeah, it’s nice. Do you ever get a bit of a sick feeling in your belly when you’ve been making out that long, though?”

“I’ve never made out with anybody for that long.”

“I know, stupid question. I’m sorry.”

She was quiet for a long time. She twisted her hair, curling it in her fingertips. She stared up at the ceiling.

Was she planning to sleep here? It wouldn’t be the first time, but certainly the first in modern history.

“He wanted me to suck his dick after you came upstairs.”

I nearly choked. “Kels, I don’t need to hear that.”

“No, please. I can talk to you. It’s not as if I can talk to mom or dad about these things and if I even mention sucking dick at school, then suddenly I’m a slut. I need to talk to somebody.”

I sighed. I was her secret keeper, always had been, and she’d been mine.

“Fine.” I sighed. “Did you do it?” It was what she wanted to talk about, right?

“No, and he’s getting upset about it. I’m not stupid. He’s Derek Benson; he’s a slut. I know he’s been sucked and fucked and he says I’m the best girl he’s ever been with, but I don’t know. I’m scared.”

“Scared of what?”

“Well, we know men set these impossible fucking standards. Like when I finally suck his dick, I’m going to be compared to Julie Wester and Brook Miles and Katie Pars, and you get the picture.”

“Yeah, I think I am.” I nodded. Katie and Julie had scored major popularity points at school from dating him and they gave Kelly a hard time now, but they were both his castoffs. I hadn't realized he had dated Brook. That lowered her in rank in my spank bank. “Like you said, he’s a slut.”

“More impossible, though, is that he’s going to be comparing me to Chloe Cadence and Ashley Darling and Natalie Mans and Andi Weathers.” She was listing pornstars, now.

“That’s a range. How do you know them? I’m not even sure I could name that many.” I had seen Ashley Darling, and I wasn’t sure what I thought of Andi Weathers. I had never even heard of Chloe Cadence or Natalie Mans.

“He talks about porn, a lot. It’s a bit concerning. Anyway, I’m scared I’m going to suck at it and he’s going to break up with me. His birthday is in three weeks and I want to do something special for him. I’m just afraid. I don’t know, like I’ll accidentally use teeth or something and he’ll hate me and break up with me. I don’t know.”

Fuck, this was a lot.

Kelly covered her face.

I didn’t know what to tell her. She curled up beside me, hiding her face.

“Have you ever watched any of them?” I asked.

“What?”

“The pornstars. Have you ever watched any of them?”

She sat up, posting off one arm, and stared down at me. “No, that’s gross. I don’t watch porn.”

“Never?”

“Never.”

“Hmm, well, I’m just thinking, know the competition, right? I mean, you study the videos of competition teams for your cheering. Just think of it like that. I mean, you say he talks about porn a lot. Who is his favorite pornstar?”

Kelly fell back onto the pillow and chewed on her lip for a moment. “Are you serious right now?”

I shrugged. “Why not? You literally came in here, flopped down on my bed, and started talking to me about sucking your boyfriend’s dick.” I opened PornHub on my phone.

She stared at me for a moment longer. “I guess you have a point. Right now, I think it’s Chloe Cadence. Oh, can you look it up? This is weird.”

“What do you think I’m doing? Chloe Cadence Blow Job,” I muttered as I typed it into the search bar.

Well, nothing came up entirely with that description, but there were plenty of videos of her. She was hot. She had a petite build. She was blond, but it was clearly dyed. Her roots were quite dark. It worked for her, though. She looked familiar.

“Holy shit, she looks like me!”

I nodded. There it was. “Yeah, she does a bit. You’ve got the natural blond, though.” It made me like Derek even less. He was a slut, and he was pressuring Kelly. Was he dating her because she looked like his current favorite pornstar? That was fucked up. She was hot, though, and I wanted to see what she was about.

I clicked one of the links.

“Just remember, this is a study of technique, nothing more,” I reminded her.

“Yeah, okay,” Kelly said. She cuddled up to see the screen more clearly. “Some continuation of movie night, huh?”

I chuckled as I hit play.

They went through a brief story. Our girl had taken on the role of stepsister for this “story” and her stepbrother was taking advantage of her when she begged to move into his new apartment.

Her first bit of persuasion came as she went down on a hard cock and started sucking him off. She was pulling on him, sucking on his balls, paying special attention to the sides and head of his cock. She had big eyes, and they looked almost nowhere but the camera and into me.

“Wow, he’s going to compare me to that.”

“That’s a bit intimidating,” I agreed, though could only imagine.

“Yeah.”

“She’s good though.”

“Yeah, she’s…” her hand brushed down and touched my cock. I jumped. “Oh my god! Are you hard right now?”

“You just fucking grabbed me. You know the answer to that.”

She stared at me for a moment, then something changed, and she struck me with a wicked grin. “Do you, you know, want me to touch it?”

“Do I want you to touch it?”

“Yeah.”

I thought about that for a moment. This was my little, by twenty-four minutes, sister.

“I mean, sure, kind of if you want.” I chuckled and watched as Chloe was bent over and taken from behind.

Fuck, I was hard, and she was fucking hot. I wanted to stroke one out.

I reached out and took Kelly’s hand. She chuckled as I brought it down and placed it on my cock. I never really noticed how soft and small her hands were. I noticed now. She snuck her hand down into my boxers and wrapped it around my cock.

“Wow, you are hard. Is this good?”

I could hardly see straight. Could I tell her it was good? Fuck, why was I letting her do this? Why had I said yes? Why had I placed her hand there? She was my twin sister, and she was touching my cock. She had asked to touch my cock.

“Did you notice she sucked his dick, and he just bent her over?” Kelly asked. She continued her soft, long strokes on my piece.

“I did.”

“Does he not lick her pussy? I mean, Mary says it’s better than sex. Is that a thing with a lot of men, not eating pussy, I mean? You all want your dick sucked, but you won’t eat pussy.”

“She has a pretty pussy, and it looks delicious. Not that I’ve ever tried it, but I think I’d love to eat her out.”

“Derek said it’s gross.”

“Well, fuck Derek. I would love to eat some pussy.”

“Oh, she’s going down on him again. She apparently likes the taste of pussy. Do I have to find some woman if I want to get my pussy licked?” She twisted a finger, flicking pre-cum from the head of my cock and smearing it.

“Oh, fuck. You're good at that,” I gasped.

“Hmp, thanks, you're my first, but answer the question or I’m going to stop.”

“I think you just need to find a better man, one that likes to eat some pussy.”

“You just don’t like him.”

“You don’t either,” I said. “You're worried about him hating you if you get this wrong. You're upset that he won’t eat you out. You are upset that he watches this pornstar who looks almost just like you. You're upset that he watches so much porn. The only thing he has that you like is the subwoofers, which Julie Wester and Brook Miles and Katie Pars, and many others all enjoyed first.”

She was silent for a moment as we watched Chloe get fucked on the small phone screen. She continued to stroke me. “He has nice hands.”

“You have nice hands.” Fuck, I don’t know why I said that.

“Hmm, is it good?”

“It’s wonderful.”

“Thank you. You know he’s also got a full ride to USC and this might be my only chance for a future NFL player.”

“Whatever. I think she’s done sucking dick, though. Do we continue this case study in fucking or do we watch the next one for more of the dick sucking?”

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

She stroked my cock. Her soft hands caressed and pulled at the satin skin of my cock, and she nodded. “Well, you know, when we see something in those cheerleading videos we like, we study it and we try it.”

“You try it?” I asked.

“Yes?”

“Kels.”

“Please, please, please.” She got up, bouncing. “He’ll hate me if I screw this up. His birthday is in three weeks and I need to get this right. Please, l will do anything you want?”

“Anything I want?” I asked. Fuck, what did I want? Her hand felt so good against my cock. I wanted that back.

“Anything; I’ll set you up with Aliza Price.”

Oh, fuck, that was a thing. Getting set up with Aliza Price would be outstanding. She was hot, but Aliza’s hand wasn’t around me, stroking me right now.

I reached over. I don’t know what I was thinking. I cast the covers off and sat up.

Kelly’s face lit up and her eyes went straight down. “Really? Really, really, really?” Kelly sat up and kissed me on the mouth.

She reached down to the hems of her shirt and cast it off. Her bra followed, and I stopped. Holy shit, my baby sister was hot. Her pale skin practically shined. She looked so soft and her little B cups were perfect. Her nipples were tiny and hard and part of me wanted to suck on them, but this was insane.

“What? I figure I’ll make it authentic. She had her tits out. Now stand up.”

I was possessed and, as I got to my feet, she slid off the bed and hit her knees.

She stared at my seven inches of meat. “You're so much bigger than Derek.”

“I thought you said this was your first.”

“Please, like his dick wasn’t pecking against me for the last one hundred and twenty-three minutes of that movie downstairs.” She closed her eyes and licked the entire way up my shaft. She twirled her tongue around the head of my cock and I shivered.

“Was that good?”

“That was amazing.”

“Good,” Kelly gloated

She pressed my cock against me and licked up the shaft once more. She twirled her tongue around the head and I gasped. Fuck, my knees were already shaking.

She wrapped her lips around my cock and went down on me. She turned her tongue around me and bobbed.

“Oh my god,” I gasped.

She came off me with a pop and jerked me off.

“Spit on it, Kels,” I begged.

She spit on my cock and stroked her hand through the pool of saliva before going down on me again. She cupped my balls in her hand. Twisting her tongue around the head of my cock, she turned, pressing her tongue against me. Her saliva dripped down my cock as she worked the sides.

She wrapped her tongue around me.

Fuck, I couldn’t stand it.

I fell, taking a seat on the bed.

She licked me all the way down and then took my balls into her mouth. She slid up the opposite side of my cock. She wrapped her tongue around me and then rounded the top of my head again.

“Are you sure this is the first time you’ve done this?”

She looked up at me and laughed. She came off my cock with a pop! “It is so my first time. You like it, then?”

“Fuck, I’ll let you know after Aliza sucks on me.”

“I got to set you up first.” She laughed, continuing to jerk me off. “Besides, what makes you think I’ll want to share?”

“Mmm, you like it then?” 

“It’s not bad.”

“Fuck, get up here.”

“Up there?”

“Yes, get up here, now.”

She laughed and jumped onto the bed. I fell back onto the sheets. She backed up into me, her ass in the air as she sucked on me.

I couldn’t help myself. I reached up and spanked her.

“Mmm!” she moaned through her slurping on my cock. She sucked on me harder.

Fuck, my balls were getting tight. I wanted to cum and fill up my baby sister’s mouth. Holy fuck.

I reached up and spanked her again.

“That hurts.”

She flicked her tongue through my hole, and I fell back onto the sheets, gasping.

“Can I want these off?” I rubbed my hand over her denim-covered ass.

Kelly didn’t even respond. She held my dick in one hand as she sucked me off, the other undid her belt and unbuttoned her jeans. I reached up over the hems of her jeans and pulled them down.

Her pale ass was smooth and firm, a symptom of her gymnastics and cheerleading. She was a sight.

I ran my fingertips down her ass, caressing it, then raised my hand and spanked her again.

I ran my fingers over her labia. Fuck, I didn’t realize just how wet she had become. She flinched as I pressed through her slit.

Was it so different from how she was sucking me off right now? I didn’t think so.

“Mmm,” Kelly moaned as I brushed over her slit.

I pulled down her pink panties and my mouth fell open as I looked at her. She looked delicious, her tight, thin, pink lips. Her slot was perfect and tight.

“Come here.” I sat up, grabbed Kelly, and flipped her onto her back. This needed to be taken care of.

She laughed as she slammed into the mattress and helped me get her jeans off.

I fell between her legs and grabbed her, wrapping my arms around her hips. I pulled her into my mouth and took her in.

“Oh, my god!” Kelly moaned. She reached up and cupped her tits in her hands, falling back into the sheets.

I took in my first taste of pussy. She was wet. There was almost a spicy sweetness to her taste. It was good, and I wanted to devour her.

I pulled back, gazing at her glorious pussy once more. “I hate Derek. He’s a fucking idiot.”

“Mmm, is it good?”

“So good.” I dove back into her, taking her pussy back into my mouth. I ran my tongue over her slit. I was almost surprised as I sunk into her hole and Kelly shouted, moaning that little bit.

I plunged my tongue back into her hole and worked into her.

I flicked up her slit, and she flinched around me with a moan. I went back and plunged back into her hole.

“Mmm, go up, Jessy?”

“Up?”

“Up. Go slow. I’ll tell you when to stop.”

I followed her directions, pulling the tip of my tongue from her dripping hole, and worked up her slit.

I reached near the top to a soft bead, and her whole body shook.

“There,” she gasped.

I pressed my tongue into her bead and listened as her body shook around me. Her breath quaked as it left her body.

“Is that your clit?”

Kelly laughed. “Yes, big brother, that is my clit. Suck on it.”

I sucked on her, flicking my tongue over her. Kelly wrapped her hands around my head and pulled me in deeper.

I suckled there,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Bd1348
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments