Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All My Holes

"Sis Says One Last Practice"

115
9 Comments 9
12.1k Views 12.1k
5.5k words 5.5k words

“Oh, yes. Oh, fuck!” Kelly cried out as I drove my cock into her tight body.

She heaved as she reached out, digging her nails into the sheets, and she screamed.

Face down, ass up, I drilled into my sister’s tight pussy.

“Oh fuck, Kels,” I moaned, splashing into her body with every thrust. She was so wet. I held her by a handful of her ass and pressed into her. Her muscles grew tighter around me, and I wanted to spill everything I had into her.

“Yes, mmm, give it to me!”

“Oh, fuck yes. Take it, Kels.” I reached up and brought my hand down on her plump, perky ass. She screamed as I slapped her. I ran my palm over her ass, and then, cupping over her cleavage, I sank my thumb straight into her asshole.

“Oh!” Kelly screamed, falling harder against the sheets. She shook. “Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes! I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Yes!”

“Oh fuck,” I moaned as the walls of her pussy pulled at my cock. I wanted to cum. I wanted to fill her with everything I had.

It was a bittersweet night. Sweet, because our mother had insisted that dad take her on a date night, a nice dinner and a movie. It gave us the night to ourselves. Our mother knew we would be fucking like animals. I think the only regret she had about the situation was she wasn't in the bed with us. It was sweet because, holy fuck, I was fucking the shit out of my hot sister. It was bitter because this was it. She said she was going to give it up to Derek and stop giving it to me. We got our practice.

“Oh my god, cum in me!”

“Mmm, yes.”

She dug her nails into the sheets and her body heaved as her orgasm rocked through her body.

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming,” I moaned, and my cock pumped, spilling hot cum into my sister’s tight, warm, pink hole, filling her pussy to the brim. Each pump of my cock spilled more of my seed into her body, and she gasped as it seeped from her with each thrust.

My strokes into her form slowed, and I gasped.

Kelly caught her breath, moaning beneath me, and then moaned again as I pulled my cock free of her body.

Cum dripped from her hole, and she gasped, still catching her breath.

She fell and rolled over, staring at the ceiling. I took her in—the shape of her body, the heaving of her chest, the sweat on her brow. Holy fuck.

I fell beside her.

Kelly rolled onto her side and kissed me, then she kissed me again. I pulled her close and breathed.

“Is it really over?” she asked.

I brushed my nails down the length of her side. “It doesn’t have to be.”

She looked up at me. “What about Aliza?”

“Fuck it. You don’t have to be with Derek.”

“But I want to, Jesse. Please, let’s not do this again.”

“I know we shouldn’t; it’s just you don’t love him. We all see it.” I heaved a sigh as she stared into me. It was no use. “I’ll try not to be jealous.”

“You’ll have Aliza.”

“Try not to be jealous,” I said.

She chuckled. “I’ll try.” She turned to the ceiling, heaving a sigh. "Mom and Dad will be home soon."

“Not yet, though.”

“Hold me, Jesse.” She turned onto her side and pushed back into me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, kissing her shoulder; I held her. God, the taste of her skin. My dick grew hard again as we laid there.

We took in the silence, holding each other, watching the clock. Neither one of us wanted this to end, and it didn’t have to.

Lights shined from the driveway, and Kelly heaved a sigh before pushing herself from the bed. She stepped around the room and plucked her clothes from the floor as I propped myself up.

She didn’t look at me, but left my room behind. I fell back onto the bed as the door opened downstairs. Mom and Dad were home.

I glanced at the clock: 9:30. Sleep wasn’t out of the question. I stared at the ceiling. Part of me wanted to cry as my heart tried to break. It was weird. It was wrong. She was my sister. It never should have happened, but the deal was three weeks of practice, and it was just sex. It wasn’t like we were dating. We were siblings. We still were.

Ugh… fuck.

I stared at the ceiling until sleep finally came over me. It didn’t come easily. It came late enough that my heart panged again as I heard my mother gasp across the hall.

Bullshit….

***

I woke with a start as a weight fell over me. Lips touched my belly, and a hand pressed up over my chest. She kissed my ribs; she kissed my neck, and then my lips.

I kissed her back as I looked into her eyes. Then, staring, I pushed her hair back from her face, back over her ears.

Kelly came back.

“Is this a dream?” I asked.

“Not a dream. I want you, Jesse.”

“Fuckin’ take me.”

She pressed against me and pressed her palm into my chest. "I was thinking, I love you so much, and I'm so thankful and happy when I'm with you and…."

“And what?” I begged. I needed her to say it. She was done with Derek. I needed to hear it.

“I want you in me.” I kissed her again and flipped her onto her back. I took in her warmth.

I kissed her jaw, and then her neck, and then I kissed her breasts. I twisted my tongue around each of her hard nipples.

“Stop, Jesse.”

My heart fluttered, and I looked up at her. “What?”

“I love you, big brother.”

“I love you, too.”

“Does it sound crazy that I want you to be my first, in all my holes?”

I smiled. “All your holes?”

“All my holes,” she repeated. “Fuck my ass, Jesse.”

I chuckled as I moved my way up her body and kissed her lips. “I would love to fuck your ass.”

She smiled and then kissed me again. She wrapped an arm around my neck and kissed me again, pressing her tongue between my lips, and I opened my mouth. I tasted her tongue as I drew her closer, taking in the heat of her body.

She kissed me harder and stole the breath from my chest.

My cock grew harder as I drew her in. I wanted her. I pulled her close and kissed her mouth once more. Then I kissed her jaw. I kissed her neck and then her collarbone. I pushed her into the sheets and kissed her cleavage and then her nipples. I worked my way back down her body. I kissed her belly and then the mound between her legs.

I pressed my lips against the pink slit between her legs and ran my tongue through her, tasting her. I listened to her gasp and looked up at her, over her body. She settled in as the air escaped from her lungs.

I thought earlier was the last time, but now I would not deprive myself of every faculty I could claim from her body.

“You want some more of that?” I asked, looking up at her.

“Mmm….” Kelly chuckled. “Please.” She bit her lip as she arched back and grabbed my head. “Mmm….” She pulled me into her.

I moaned as I drove my mouth against her and tasted her as I slipped through her slit. Her pussy dripped on my tongue as I parted her lips and then circled her clit.

She gasped and held my face between her legs. I took it in.

I sucked on her clit, twisting my tongue around her. She arched up into me and breathed. I pressed my tongue through her pussy, sinking it into her tight hole, tasting her nectar from the source.

“Mmm,” I moaned.

Kelly gasped and pulled her hips up as she pushed my head down.

“Eat my ass, Jesse.” She kept pushing me down between her legs.

I reached out, wrapped my hands around her hips, and pulled her into me as I worked my tongue over her taint. She shuddered and pushed me down harder until I turned my tongue around the rim of her ass.

If she wanted me to fuck her ass, I would lube her with my tongue first.

I pulled her into my mouth, tasting her. It wasn’t as smooth as her pussy, but I twisted my tongue over her, and she moaned softly.

We had to keep it down. It was early, Mom and Dad were sleeping, and the last thing we needed was for them to wake up and see the show.

I looked up over the length of her body as she held her bridge, pushing her hips up, pushing her asshole into my mouth.

Her mouth opened with every breath, and she pulled her hands to her breasts as she toyed with her nipples. Her body steadily began to heave with each breath, and she drove deeper into me. She closed her eyes, casting her face to the side as she took it in.

I wrapped an arm around her legs and pressed against her with my thumb, licking her asshole as I thumbed her clit.

I took in every shake. I took in the sound of her breath and the thought of this was me doing this to her. I would always be her first.

Her legs shook harder around me, and I cupped my lips over her asshole, sucking on her. She arched up into me harder.

I pressed her clit harder with my thumb and she froze. Her breath caught in her chest and escaped in a shudder. Her hands clenched as she cupped her breasts.

Another shuddering gasp escaped her body, and she eased her hips against me again. Her body shook as her orgasm ebbed, leaving her body behind.

She turned and looked up at me, still gasping. She pressed her hands into the sheets and backed off, never breaking eye contact. She turned onto all fours and crawled up to me.

Grabbing my face, she pulled me closer, looking into my eyes, breathless, as she shook her head and then kissed me.

I parted her lips with my tongue, letting her taste her ass. She took it in, kissing me harder.

She pushed forward and sat up with me. I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her against my body, taking in her warmth as her heart fluttered against my chest. I kissed her harder, but then she pushed, and I fell back into the sheets at the foot of the bed. She kissed me again, drawing her hand down my body.

I shuddered as her fingertips brushed against my skin.

She kissed my chest and then breathed down my belly. She dug her nails into my chest before raking them down my body. Settling between my legs, she stared up at me and smiled as she took my cock in hand and licked up the length of my shaft.

“Oh!” I gasped, falling back.

Kelly looked up at me as she twisted her tongue around the head of my cock. She took me into her mouth and sucked on me.

“Mmm,” I moaned.

Her saliva dripped down my length and she timed her hand in rhythm with her lips, slipping it lightly through the rivulets of saliva. Then, coming off me with a pop, she spit on me and started sucking again.

I pushed my hand into her hair. Not that she needed any kind of guidance. She stroked me, moaning. Then, coming off my cock once more, she kissed my cock, sucking up every drop of the saliva. Then, going down on me again, she let it fall down on my cock.

I shuddered. “Holy fuck.”

She smiled at me. “Did you like that?”

“Holy fuck!”

She chuckled. “I saw a cam girl do that.” She kissed my belly and worked her way up my body, straddling me. She kissed my lips as she pressed her body against mine. She took my cock in hand and then sat back with a gasp, slipping it into her pussy.

“Oh, my god.” She reached beneath me and dug her nails into my shoulder. She pulled me into her, pressing her cheek against mine as she rocked her hips against me, taking me deeper.

I pulled her closer. Her body was so hot against me.

She sat up for the briefest moment, and a gasp left her body. Falling, she kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around her as she pulled the breath from my chest.

Her pussy wrapped tight around my cock and her juices dripped down my shaft as she fell upon it.

She dug her nails into me and as she pulled away and stared into my eyes, holding every bit of my gaze. I pulled her close and kissed her once more, tasting her lips and tongue.

I sat up.

“Hold me, Jesse,” Kelly begged.

I pulled her closer as she rose and fell on my cock. I siphoned every bit of heat from her body I could through her soft chest as her nails dug into my back.

“Mmm,” I moaned into her mouth.

Kelly’s lips broke with mine, and she fell against me, moaning into my ear.

She turned her hips and took my cock deeper as her pussy tightened around me. I pressed against the small of her back, sensing the tension within her body.

She kissed my neck and then my collarbone.

She fell atop me again as her body shook. Her mouth fell open and she might have screamed if the air escaped her lungs. Her body shuddered, as her breath escaped in shaking breaths. She rocked against me, taking me deep into her once more.

“Mmm, oh fuck,” I moaned, as her pussy pulled at me.

Her lips touched mine, and she kissed me hard. I pulled her closer, and she dug her nails into me, raking them through the flesh on my back. She pulled the air from my chest as she ground into me and thrust her hips down on my cock.

She pulled back and away from me as she breathed deep, gasping. Looking into my eyes, she pushed my hair from my face and stared.

I reached up and tucked her hair back. We stared at each other for only a moment, and then I kissed her softly. I sat up, lifting her body with mine, and then fell as I continued to kiss her. I pressed her against the pillows and the headboard and took a single breast in my hand. She stared into my eyes, breathing softly through parted lips as she wrapped her legs around me. I thrust into her body.

Kelly gasped and arched back. Her arms flew to her sides, and she drove her nails into the sheets, clenching her fists.

She stared into me as I thrust my hips, driving my cock into her tight frame.

“I can’t believe I’m giving this up,” Kelly gasped.

I kissed her once more and then again. I kissed her neck. “You don’t have to give it up, Kels.”

“Oh, fuck. Fuck me, Jesse.”

I thrust into her. Her eyes closed, and she arched back. Her face turned from mine as she took it in, letting each thrust ripple through her.

I bent low over her and kissed her neck. I pressed my tongue against her skin where a sheen of sweat made her shine. I took a hard nipple into my mouth and twisted my tongue around it, tasting her.

Kelly wrapped her hands around my head and pulled me closer. I sucked harder on her, taking her deeper into my mouth, and then came off with a pop, leaving behind a thin trail of saliva leading back to her delicate form. I brushed my fingertips down her body.

I stared down at her body; her supple breasts bounced with every thrust. She reached up as she turned to face me and cupped her breasts.

Molly_Chase
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Chase

Her lips parted as her chest heaved. She gasped, and I thrust into her again.

We stared each other down, and I reached out, pressing my thumb against her clit.

Kelly’s mouth fell open and her gasps grew faster. She pinched her nipples as she arched toward me. I thrust into her, stuffing her body with every inch of my cock as I fucked her down to the hilt.

Kelly’s eyes closed as she pinched her lips. One hand flinched away from her breasts and then down her body. She pushed my hand away as she drove her fingers into her pussy, rubbing her clit.

She breathed, shaking with every breath as her body bucked and heaved.

“Yes,” she moaned, loudly.

I wasn’t having it. I pulled her closer, and I kissed her hard. She grabbed me and pulled everything from my chest.

Her body pulled at me as the walls of her pussy fought to milk my cock. I wanted to spill everything I had into her. I wanted to fill her with my hot seed.

Her nails raked down my back.

I leaned back, gasping, and she placed her palm against my chest and pushed.

I fell into the sheets, and she stared at me from where she sat on her knees. Her body still heaved as she fought to catch her breath. She pulled her hair back and quickly tied it with a band at her wrist.

She shook her head as she stared at me. I could barely breathe, but then she fell on me, taking my cock, still slick with all the juices and nectar of her pussy, between her lips and she sucked on me.

“Holy fuck!” I nearly screamed. Her tongue twisted around the head of my cock and she went down on me hard, pressing against the base of my cock. She rode my cock back up and twisted around the head once more. Her saliva dripped down my length and she took me in her hand again, falling into her rhythm.

My head fell back onto the sheets and my thighs shook. My balls clenched tight to my shaft.

I reached out, grabbed her head, and shook as my cock pumped and spilled, filling Kelly’s mouth with hot cum. I gasped and fell back down.

“Oh my god,” I gasped. Kelly climbed over my body and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Bd1348
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments