Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Girls • Chapter 21 • Tempest

"Becky's alter ego gives Bill one hell of a ride"

32
10 Comments 10
11.5k Views 11.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"She arched her back, her hands resting on his tummy, and rode him hard. “Oh… fuck me, Billy… Fuck me hard… I love your big cock in me!” “My dick loves being inside you, Nicky.” Bill panted, driving his cock up inside her every time she pushed down on him. <p> [ADVERT] </p>“Oh, God! … You were right, babe… Cheerleaders do… do know how to fuck!”"

“Is that so?” Bills reached up to grope her perfect titties, pulling her nipples to his waiting mouth. As he suckled on one stiff morsel and then the other, Nicky lifted her skirt, and sat down on his lap, settling her soaked naked slit right on top of his rampant boner. 

“Mm-hmmm,” she replied, hugging his head to her chest. “And that’s not all…” She began sliding her dripping-wet furrow back and forth on his mighty rod, rubbing herself to a frenzy as her date sucked on her tits. 

“Really?” Bill said, his voice muffled around her nubile tit-flesh. “What else do they teach pretty cheerleaders to do to guys’ dicks?” He started humping back up at her as she slid up and back on his rampant prick. 

“Everything…” She kissed the top of his head. “I know how to ride you… would you like me to? Hmmm? Wanna feel that tight cheerleader pussy fuck your big, stiff cock?”

Bill gave one last hard suck, chewing gently, then let her nipple go with a loud smack. “Show me, baby… show me how… how a slut cheerleader rides a hard dick.”

Nicky sat up, gripped his stiff shaft firmly, and swiped his dickhead across her slit a couple times, eliciting groans from both of them. “I… I don’t know, Billy… It’s awful big… What if it doesn’t fit?”

“It’ll fit, baby… your pussy was made to fuck a big prick like mine… try it, you’ll see…” He squeezed her tits roughly, pinching and twisting the nipples.

“If you say so…” She notched the swollen head at her tight entrance and swiveled her hips, grinding down until the head popped in, and groaning aloud. “It… it won’t hurt, will it, Billy?”

“Maybe… but it’ll hurt so good you won’t believe it…” Bill pushed his hips upward, sinking another inch of his prick into her snug channel.

“Oh! Billy! It’s so big!” She rotated her hips in a tight circle, pushing down on him, her impossibly tight snatch swallowing his cock one delicious millimeter at a time.

“Oh! Baby! You feel so tight around my cock! That’s it, baby… take me in… take all of me inside you… your pussy feels so good!” Bill pulled her nipples away from her perfect B-cup titties, stretching them in a way that was almost painful, but made her gush girl juice into her vagina.

“Ohhhhh… it’s sooooo big…” Nicky groaned as his monstrous dick slid inexorably into her molten depths. “It’s going in…” She lifted up a bit then screwed herself back down again, taking him deeper with every stroke.

“Yeah, baby girl, take it all… You can do it…” Bill was humping up in her more firmly now, forcing more of his prick inside her each time she twisted her pussy down around him. 

In a few more strokes, she had finally taken all of his big stiff cock inside her, and their groins met. She groaned aloud as her clit pressed down against his pubic bone. 

“Oh, Daddy… Your big hard cock feels so good all the way in my little pussy…” She started rising and falling on him, in long, deep strokes, lifting her hips until the barest tip remained in contact with her juicy hole, then plunging back down, twisting until his bone was completely buried inside her.

“Billy, babe… call me Billy… as you… as you ride my cock… take me deep…” Bill moved one hand to her hip to guide her up and down, while the other mauled her breast. 

She arched her back, her hands resting on his tummy, and rode him hard. “Oh… fuck me, Billy… Fuck me hard… I love your big cock in me!”

“My dick loves being inside you, Nicky.” Bill panted, driving his cock up inside her every time she pushed down on him. “Oh, God! … You were right, babe… Cheerleaders do… do know how to fuck!”

“I told you! … Fuck me, Billy… fuck me good!” Nicole was going wild bouncing up and down on Billy’s big stick, screwing herself into a frenzy. Faster and harder she fucked him, as he drove up into her with abandon. She could feel her orgasm coming on strong, and it drove her to go even deeper every stroke, slamming down on him hard.

Suddenly, the inside of the car was bathed in a bright flash, and they both froze. She laid down on his chest, hugging herself to him in fright, both of them panting. A few seconds later, they could hear the rumble of thunder rolling towards them, shaking the car as it passed over. 

The two lovers looked in each other’s faces, and laughed. “Wow, Daddy, that really scared me!”

“Billy, baby.” He rubbed her naked back gently. “Your daddy’s nowhere near here… It’s just you and me, and I’m gonna fuck that sweet slutty cheerleader pussy so hard you’ll be doing the splits for a week.”

Nicky’s eyes went wide at that statement, and she felt him lurch inside her. “Oh, Billy, you mean it?” She started moving on him again, making gentle circles, like she was using his dick to stir her honey pot. 

Billy pulled her to him in a deep French kiss. “You bet, baby… but first… I gotta taste that sweet pussy of yours.” He grabbed her by the ass and lifted her off of his prick, laying her down on the seat beside him. 

Another flash filled the car, muted through the heavily fogged windows, and a second later, an even louder crash of thunder shook the car. Nicky jumped, but Billy gently rubbed her nude body to soothe her. 

“Hey… don’t worry, baby, we’re safe here.” He squeezed a firm tit in his sweaty paw. 

Nicky could now see that the windows were so fogged up that even if someone were to brave the downpour, they wouldn’t be able to see anything anyway. Plus, the storm was so strong now that only a fool would even be out in this tempest. “I know,” she sighed, spreading her soft teenage thighs wide and pulling them up to her chest, fully exposing her glistening pussy to his astonished gaze. “Eat me, Billy,” she breathed. “Lick my pussy and make me cum.” 

Now he got on his knees on the floor, and flipping up he cheerleader skirt, planted his whole mouth over her dripping snatch and stuck his tongue deep inside her still-pulsating hole.

“OHH! GOD! YES! Oh! OHHHH!” Nicky drove her hips upward to meet Billy’s stabbing tongue, using both hands to hold his head in place. He gripped one firm ass cheek in each hand and lifted her delectable pussy to his hungry mouth. 

He loved the way she squirmed her snatch all over his sucking mouth, and let her guide his tongue wherever she wanted to be licked the most. She was beside herself in lustful abandon, moaning and encouraging him to eat her up completely. 

“Oh, yes, Daddy… don’t stop!” So great was her passion that she forgot her little role-play, and reverted back to the doting daughter, urging her loving father to suck her pussy. “Right there… YES! YES! That’s the spot, Daddy! Oh, God! YES!”  

She arched her back as he latched his mouth on her clit, sucking hard and lashing it with his tongue. Bill sucked the morsel hard, listening to her voice rise, but just when she was about to climax, he forced himself from her death-grip, and rose up, breathing heavily.

At that moment, another flash of lightning illuminated the car, and in that brief split-second, Bill saw heaven. It was his lovely daughter, laying back on the seat of their car, her hair in pigtails, her legs pulled up, clad only in knees-socks and her cheerleading skirt, the latter bunched up high on her waist, mouth agape, breasts heaving, pussy wide open, her whole body covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

DakotaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaHill

His heart skipped a beat at this vision, but his reverie was broken by an immense crash of thunder, quite close by. Becky jumped and shrieked at the sound. “Easy, girl,” Bill said as he crawled up her body, “I told you; we’re safe here.” 

Bill slid his hands down her sides, and finding the zipper on the skirt, slowly drew it down, then peeled it off of her. Becky lifted her hips to help him, then raised her legs as he removed the pleated cloth from her legs. He then placed her ankles on his shoulders, leaned down over her, and whispered, “I like you naked like this.”

Without using his hands, his rock-hard penis found her juicy opening, and he pressed forward forcefully, impaling her pussy with his mighty shaft in one long, smooth stroke. She gripped his ass cheeks hard as he bottomed out inside of her, lifting her legs high to get his magnificent prick even deeper into her steaming teenage snatch. She was momentarily surprised when her feet made contact with the roof of the car.

They both groaned loudly as he drove his cock home, and kissed passionately when he began sawing his dick in and out of her in long, full stokes, increasing in speed and intensity.

Another flash of lightning bathed their heaving bodies in light, but they ignored it, and the loud crash of thunder that immediately followed. The rain actually fell faster and louder on the car roof, encouraging them to increase the intensity of their forbidden lovemaking as the tempest outside also increased its fury. 

Soon Bill’s hips were a blur, slamming into her sweet cheerleader pussy with gleeful abandon, the slapping of their flesh together reverberating in the cramped confines of the back seat of his car.  

Nicky broke the kiss to urge him on. “Oh! Yes! Billy! You’re fucking me so good! I love your dick inside me! I’m gonna cum! Keep fucking me! Keep pounding your stiff cock into my slut cheerleader pussy! Give it to me! Harder! YES! YES! Oh God! YES!!!”

Her orgasm hit her like a freight train, and she arched her back to meet his urgent thrusts. Just as she crested that wave, another flash filled the car, and it spawned her final release. 

“YES! YES! FUCK ME!” she shouted, as the thunder reverberated all around them. “I’m CUMMMING! Yes! Fuck me! Oh! Oh!”

Bill slowed his strokes only slightly, allowing her to fully experience her orgasm. His own was not far behind. “I love watching you cum all over my cock, baby… I’m real close myself.” He reset his feet for better leverage, and started pounding away at her again. “You ready, baby? My sweet little slutty cheerleader? Are you ready for my load? Oh! Yeah! ‘Cause I’m about to blast off any second now!”

Nicky reverted back into her role, and raised her legs higher still around his thrusting torso. “Oh, yeah, Billy, I want your cum! But…” She moved her hands to his chest. “I don’t wanna get pregnant, Billy. You can’t cum inside me, okay?”

Bill smiled. He knew his daughter was on the pill, but played along. “Then get ready for a taste, darling Nicky, ’cause I’m going to cum in that sweet mouth of yours instead. Okay?”

“Oh! Yes! Billy! I’ll suck you off! Oh! OH OH!” She felt another orgasm coming on fast. “YESY! YES! Fuck! Oh! Fuck me!! Fuck me ’til you cum! I wanna… I want to drink your cum, Billy! Cum for me baby! I’m right there too! OH OH! CUMMINNNNNG!”

“Me too, baby! Here it comes!” Bill felt her pussy spasming around him, then flood his balls with her scalding juice, and it put him over the top. He gave one more mighty lunge into her clasping cunny, then quickly pulled out and crawled up her body.

“Oh yeah, Billy, feed me that…” If there were more words in Nicky’s sentence, she never got the chance to utter them as her mouth was filled with her lover’s swollen cock, covered in her juices. She sucked him hard and deep, and after only a second, felt his shaft pulsate, and then her mouth was filled with hot, sweet, Daddy cum. 

Bill held her head on his spurting cock, and let out a roar as his climax wracked his entire body. “Oh…Oh…OH GOD! OH! Here it is, baby… Take my load, you gorgeous cocksucking cheerleader! Suck me dry, baby! Oh, yeah!”

Nicky moaned aloud around his gushing penis, her mouth latched onto the swollen head as her hands jerked him off, pumping shot after shot of his essence into her mouth. She gleefully swallowed as fast as she could, savoring the heady taste with constant swipes of her tongue over the spongy head. 

Bill felt lightheaded, and another flash of lightning illuminated the most beautiful sight known to man; a naked cheerleader with her mouth stuffed full with a stiff prick, happily drinking down her man’s cum.

He let go of her head as his climax subsided, and Nicky took his softening cock deep in her mouth, sucking hard for the last few drops of his semen. Bill reached under his leg and grasped one of her breasts, squeezing gently.

“That was so good, baby…” he panted. 

Nicky reluctantly let his spent penis slip from her mouth, with a loud smack. “You said it, Billy.” She gave his prick tip one last kiss. “I told you cheerleaders knew how to fuck!”

“Yeah… you certainly showed me!” Bill pulled away, collapsing heavily on the seat beside her. Another flash of lighting filled the car, but it was farther away now, and the rain had subsided considerably. The car windows were now heavily fogged.

The naked cheerleader found her towel and wiped her face and chest, then sat up next to Bill and started wiping his body down gently. “This was something else, Daddy.” She leaned up and gave him a quick kiss. 

“You can say that again, baby.” He rubbed her shoulder as she wiped the sweat from his naked body. “It was like a fantasy come to life.”

“So I’m the first cheerleader you ever laid in the back seat of your car, then?” Becky was now rubbing his legs, being careful to avoid his shrunken penis for the moment.

“Yeah, baby,” Bill lied. “You were the first.”

Suddenly, there was the unmistakable sound of someone opening the door to the dumpster, followed by a bag of trash being thrown in. Becky leapt into Bill’s arms, using his body to cover her naked breasts.  

The rain was still falling gently on the roof, so they couldn’t hear any footsteps walking away. “Shhhh…” Bill whispered, taking the towel from her and covering her back with it. A minute later, a car started up nearby, with a loud stereo, and soon enough, drove away.

Becky and Bill both started laughing once the car drove off. “Wow, Dad,” she said. “I thought for sure we were busted!”

“I told you parking was fun, didn’t I?” He playfully grabbed both breasts as she sat up, reaching for her sweater. “Don’t you just love the danger; the thrill of getting caught?”

“I loved being stuck in a storm with you like this.” She kissed him quickly, then pulled the sweater over her head and down her body. “Making love with thunder and lightning all around was REALLY exciting!”

Bill nodded. “Well then,” he said as he pulled her lips to his, “We should definitely go camping sometime.”


[to be continued]

{All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. This fantasy is pure fiction, intended for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!}
 

 

Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments