Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Girls • Chapter 19 • Togetherness

"Becky and her dad spent a lazy Saturday together."

34
5 Comments 5
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

The shower was everything Becky expected it to be, and more. Every nerve was on sensory overload; the warm water beating on their bodies as they kissed under the spray, the wonderful feel of his hands all over her body as he soaped her up from head to toe. 

Bill took his time with her body, seemingly memorizing every bit of her, making sure he touched every square millimeter of her skin like he was a blind man, and her skin was written in Braille.

Then once he had rinsed her off, he knelt in the tub and sucked her tits while he rubbed and squeezed her back, ass, and legs, then lifted one of her legs over his head, and planted his mouth squarely on her pussy, slurping and licking to beat the band. 

Becky held his head in place while she rode his face to a marvelous orgasm, then pulled him to his feet, and spent several minutes soaping up his body all over. Like he did with her, she made sure to wash him all over, familiarizing herself with his entire anatomy. 

Of course, she paid more attention to one particular part of his anatomy than the rest, jacking him off slowly as it bobbed and throbbed before her, alive and seeking attention. She wanted nothing more than to drop to her knees and make love to his magnificent stalk with her lips and tongue, but she could tell the hot water was about to run out, and finished rinsing him off as quickly as possible.

They dried off quickly, then she took his erect phallus in her hand, and led him to his bedroom like it was his leash. THEIR bedroom, now, she mused to herself. They fell on the bed together, still damp, and made out like teenagers, rolling around together, touching and squeezing each other all over.

After a few minutes of deep, sensual kissing, they broke apart, staring into each other’s eyes. Becky laid her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat when she felt his chest rise in a deep sigh. “Daddy?”

“Yes, sweetheart?”

“Whatcha thinkin’ about right now?”

“Eleven hours.”

“Huh?”

“Eleven hours ago, you climbed into this bed as my sweet, innocent, virginal little girl.”

Becky smiled, tenderly rubbing his chest and tummy. “Well, you were right about the ‘virginal’ part. But innocent? I wanted to make love to you for a LONG time.”

“I… I guess I did, too, babe. I know I fought you, but once we got going… it just felt right. I don’t know how else to explain it.” 

“This… this is perfect. Right here, right now. I feel… I don’t know, like something was missing from my life, y’know? And now… now, it’s right here.” She patted his chest, looking up at his face, smiling. Becky snaked that hand down to grasp his semi-hard penis. “And right here, too.”

“Oh, sweetie…” Bill felt his dick twinge under her touch and knew it would be big and hard in seconds.

“It was, like, right here all along, like a dream, y’know? But now, it’s REAL.” She leaned up to quickly kiss his astonished face. “I love you SO much, Dad. And I want to go on loving you for a LONG time, okay?”

“I… I feel the same way, sweetheart.”

“Really, Daddy?” Becky could feel her eyes welling up with tears of joy.

“Absolutely! I mean, I’m scared shitless that someone will find out and take you away from me, but yeah, I know exactly what you mean.”

“I’m not going anywhere, Dad.”

“I know, I know… I’m just scared, that’s all.”

They kissed again, deep and sweet.

“I knew you were mine the moment you touched my pussy.” Becky said, stroking his steely rod from root to tip. “When did you know, Daddy?”

“I knew I was your slave the second your lips touched my cock.”

“What… this cock here?” Her hand squeezed his dick, erect and begging for love. “I loved sucking on you, Daddy.”

“I could tell, baby.”

“What was it you called me? Your little cocksucker?”

“I’m… I’m sorry, baby, I was just caught up in the moment, y’know? I… I meant it as a compliment, believe it or not.”

“I know. And if I’m being honest… it REALLY turned me on when you called me that.”

“I liked your dirty talk, too, sweetie.”

“So does he…” She could feel his phallus twitch with a life of its own. 

“He loves you playing with it, that’s for sure.”

“This is my favorite part, Daddy.” She was playing with the head, just running her fingertips around the crown. “There’s just something about how much fatter it is here; the skin is so smooth, the opening at the top pulsing in pleasure… and the sensitive ridge right here around the crown…” She was barely touching each spot of his cock as she described it to him, then leaned down and kissed the tip, poking her tongue into the hole.

“Oh! My sweet, beautiful girl…”

“Mmmm, Daddy… it makes me wet just thinking about this beautiful hunk of meat. I love running my tongue all around it, just teasing it and kissing it.” She demonstrated by quickly taking him into her mouth, and suckling gently on him.

“Oh my God! That feels so amazing, sweetheart!”

She pulled his dick from her mouth, resuming her gentle stroking with only her fingertips. “You know, last night, when I first put you in my mouth, I remember just taking the head inside me, until my lips were on the inner side of this ridge.” She ran a finger in a circle on that ridge. “You were so sensitive here, Daddy, I didn’t want to hurt you, so at first I sucked on it softly, kinda like a baby does to a bottle, but once it was inside my mouth, I liked running my tongue all around it.”

“Your tongue feels wonderful, baby girl.”

“Then, after playing with the head for a while, I started to take you deeper, rubbing your shaft with my tongue, and then…” she giggled. “…and then, Daddy, you LOST it. Remember?”

“I do, sweetie, I remember every magnificent second of that first time.”

“You entwined your fingers in my hair and made me bob up and down on your dick, deeper and faster. I remember gagging a bit every time this part right here…” she pressed her fingers into the spongy tip. “…kept bumping into the back of my throat.”

“I… I remember, baby. I’m real sorry if I hurt you, or scared you…”

“Don’t be silly, Daddy!” She quickly kissed the tip again. “I absolutely LOVED it! I was being taken, y’know? It was SO passionate, you losing control like that!”

“Are you sure, baby?”

“Uh-huh. All I had to do was use my free hand to hold the shaft and stroke it, placing my hand on you so you wouldn’t go too deep.” She rained soft, wet kisses down the shaft. “I remember drooling all over you; you tasted so good, my mouth was watering! But then, I got dizzy, and had to catch my breath.”

She moved her body down his, resting her cheek on his tummy, with her mouth right over the tip of his throbbing cock. “I’m ready, Daddy,” She leaned down to swab the tip with her wet tongue. “You can fuck my face again if you want to.” She sucked in the head as his fingers insinuated themselves in her hair. “And this time, Papa,” she added, pulling off, “I don’t want to stop until I’ve tasted your cum.” 

“Anything you want, princess.” Becky placed a quick kiss right on the tip, now sticky with pre-cum, and moaned. She snaked out her tongue and swabbed the tip, savoring the musky taste of his essence. Now it was her dad’s turn to moan. “Ohhh, Rebecca… That feel’s amazing!”

“Mmm… you taste delicious, Daddy.”

“Yeah, baby, lick me all over… Lick your Daddy’s cock…,” Bill moaned, winding his right hand in her hair, guiding her to move that sweet tongue all over his turgid member.

AlisonRise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonRise

Becky took long, slow swipes of her daddy’s meat, up and down, swirling over the swollen crown, pointing the tip to tease the pulsing cum-hole. She was rewarded with more delicious daddy-juice to lap up.

Bill was in heaven, moaning loudly, and using his left hand to gently rub her back. “OH God! My sweet little cocksucking angel! That’s so good!”

Becky couldn’t get to all of him from this angle, and got up on her hands and knees, using one hand to hold his dick against his tummy. She could now lick him all the way down to his fuzzy ball sack and back up to the top. His dick tasted stronger down there, and the next time down, she spent more time there, nuzzling the shaft and tickling the balls with her tongue.    

“Oh my God! Baby! Lick me there!” Bill was pushing her head down to his balls, letting her know where he wanted her tongue the most. His left hand moved from rubbing her back and ass down to cup and squeeze her dangling breasts. 

Becky groaned loudly as he pinched her nipples, and the vibration sent thrills from his dick all the way up his spine. “Oh, Daddy,” she said as she licked his shaft. “I can’t believe how good your dick feels against my lips! Your cock tastes so good all over!”

Bill wanted to touch her pussy, to make her feel good while she pleasured him. “Come here, baby,” he said and guided her ass until she was almost astride his head. Now her breasts rested on his stomach, where his furry tummy tickled her delightfully. He couldn’t resist copping a feel with both hands, wrapped around her back.

She could now use her hands on him, too, and gently squeezed his balls as she palmed the spongy crown. All the while, her lips slid up and down his cock, drenching it with her saliva.

Bill ran his hands back up her back, groping her firm teenage ass cheeks, then dipping down between her legs to poke his fingers into her tight cunny. He wasn’t surprised to find that she was literally dripping wet down there. He found it was an interesting phenomenon that whenever a girl sucked on his big dick it made them as wet as a juicy peach.

Suddenly he was overcome with the desire to taste her again, too, and lifted her right leg, moving his head underneath her, then guiding her ass over his mouth, pulling her soaked gash down to his waiting lips.  

“OH GOD!” Becky screamed as she felt his tongue on her slit, pulling her own mouth off his dick to savor what he was doing to her. “Oh! Lick my pussy, Daddy! All over! YES! Right there! OH! OH!” She arched her back as his lips latched onto her clit, sucking hard.

She writhed her whole body on top of his, grinding her sopping wet cunny all over his face and chin, and rubbing her tits on his fuzzy stomach. Her hands weren’t idle, either; one stroked his shaft while the other caressed his balls. 

Just as she was about to cum, her dad pushed her cunt off his mouth, gasping for breath. “Baby girl,” Bill said, giving her a quick lick from one end of her slit to the other, “My beautiful little cocksucker…” He poked his tongue into her hungry hole, pulsating with desire. “Suck my cock for me, baby… I want us to cum together.”

“Oh! Yes! Daddy! Suck me while I suck you!” Becky took a deep breath, and swooped down, taking him all the way to the back of her throat, moaning loudly as she stuffed her face with his throbbing meat. 

Bill groaned into her pussy, and began eating her out with gleeful abandon, holding her in place with his powerful arms wrapped around her waist, a hand on each ass cheek, gripping her hard.

Becky began bobbing up and down, slowly at first, twisting her face around his girth, trying to tongue him all over as she sucked on him hard. She could taste the precum flowing freely from his prick-tip, and it drove her mad with lust.

The bedroom was filled with the sounds of Bill slobbering all over his daughter’s sweet, tangy pussy, Becky’s slurping on her Daddy’s throbbing meat-stick, both of them moaning loudly into each others’ genitals. 

Becky could feel her orgasm coming on strong, and increased the speed of her bobbing up and down on his cock. Her father fulfilled her wish and began humping his hips upward to meet her strokes. Becky felt his dickhead slam the back of her mouth and was thrilled to know she was driving him mad with lust. 

Likewise, Bill could feel the pleasure rising, starting with a tingling sensation in his testicles, and attacked her pussy with even more verve.

Becky had to break off to catch her breath. “Oh! Oh! Daddy! I’m so close! Keep eating me! I want to cum all over your face!” She saw the head was now angry purple, the hole pulsing and seeping his man-juice. She groaned and dove back down on his cock, sucking hard. 

He drove his hips upward to meet her thrust down, and she could feel the crown hit the back of her throat. Becky fought off the gag reflex by holding his shaft firmly and pulling back to suck hard on the crown, whipping her tongue all around.

Suddenly, the orgasm Rebecca craved was upon her, so fast did it come that it frightened her. She ground her pussy down hard on her loving father’s sucking mouth, and let it crash over her.

Her mouth never let go of his dick, sucking so hard on the head that it was almost painful. But it was too late to stop the climax that had been building in him, and he let his sap rise. 

Even in the throes of her own orgasm, Becky felt his testicles jump as she squeezed his ball sack, noticing at the same time that the head of his cock had swelled impossibly large in her mouth She could feel the cum shooting down his prick-shaft, pulsing under her stroking hand. 

She braced herself for the deluge of his semen and felt the first blasts of his cum hit the back of her throat. Instantaneously, her mouth was filled with hot, heady incestuous daddy-sperm, and she swooned, swallowing as fast as she could to keep up with the onslaught. 

Bill was reveling in sucking up her sweet, tangy girl-cum underneath her, and when he felt the sweet release of his own orgasm, his consciousness was occupied with one, taboo thought, ‘I'm cumming in my daughter's mouth, he thought! YES! I'm cumming in my own darling daughter's mouth! It’s so good!'

Becky was lost in her own thoughts, ‘I’m drinking my own father’s cum! The girls were right! It’s so good! I can’t get enough!' She continued stroking him through his climax, moaning loudly, slurping hard on his cockhead, laving it with her tongue, coaxing as much of his sperm out of his cock and into her mouth as she could.

Eventually, the pulses stopped, and Rebecca could tell there was no more juice to be had. She let his softening cock slip from her mouth, panting heavily, aware that her dad was still licking her tender pussy with slow, easy strokes of his tongue. “Oh my God, Dad… You made me cum so hard!” She kissed his hip, and pushed herself up and off of him, spinning around to lie down next to him.

Now that Bill’s face wasn’t being smothered by his daughter’s sweet cunny, Bill took several deep breaths himself. “Oh, sweetie, that was the best blowjob I’ve ever experienced! You’re just a natural cocksucking fiend, aren’t you?” He chuckled, reaching over to squeeze one of her heaving breasts.

Becky moaned and used her hand to hold his in place. “I loved sucking you off, Daddy.” She rolled over to her side, facing him. “I can’t believe how much I loved it when you came in my mouth!”

“I loved it when you came all over my mouth, that’s for sure!” he panted back, pulling his arm up, allowing her to slide over and rest her head in the crook of his arm, then dropped the arm to tenderly rub her back. “Your pussy tastes marvelous! In fact, you tasted kinda like…”

“Like what, Daddy?” Becky asked, lazily rubbing his chest hair.

Bill sighed. “Like your mom. You taste almost exactly like your mom.”

Becky smiled and kissed his chest. “I think I like that, Dad.”

He kissed the top of her head. “I know I LOVE it, baby.”


[to be continued]

{All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. This fantasy is pure fiction, intended for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!}

Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments