Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Girls • Chapter 20 • Nicky

"Becky invents a persona to further debauch her dad."

28
7 Comments 7
6.8k Views 6.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

It was raining hard that night when Bill drove up to the school gymnasium entrance. Becky and Stacey ran from the doorway to the car, as Bill expertly opened the passenger and back doors at the same time. 

They tossed their gym bags in the front and slammed the door closed, then clambered into the back seat together, screaming laughter as they hurried to get out of the rain. 

“Oh my God!” Stacey exclaimed. “I can’t believe how hard it’s raining!”

Becky tapped her dad’s shoulder as he put the car in gear. “Dad, can you reach into my bag up front and pull out my towel?”

“Sure thing, sweetheart.” Bill reached for the bag and pulled the zipper down. Fortunately, the towel was right at the top, so he extracted it and handed it back to her, then pulled the car away from the curb. “How was the game, girls?”

“We won!” Stacey replied excitedly, as Becky dried herself off with the towel. “It was so cool! We were up by five with a minute to go, but then the other team took a one-point lead on a couple three-pointers…”

“But we got the last shot,” Becky added, handing the towel to Stacey, “…and Brian Dupree nailed a fadeaway as the buzzer sounded.” 

“And the place went NUTS!” Stacey said, clapping. 

“Sooo… Brian was his name? Is he single?” Bill teased. 

“Dad!” Becky exclaimed.

“I don’t think so, Mr. Sampson; Jessica Waters was all over him afterwards.” 

“They’re a thing now. In the locker room before the game, she was going on about going parking with him last night.” Becky said. “Like the two of them were the first teenagers to ever make out in the backseat of a car.”

“Hey, go easy on her,” Bill said. “She’s in love. It’s all new to her. Besides; don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it.”

“Mr. Sampson!” Stacey said, laughing. “Are you encouraging us to make out with a boy in the back of his dad’s car just so we can say we’ve tried it?”

“All I’m saying is there’s something exciting about it. You know; the thrill of getting caught and all.” Bill turned onto Stacey’s street. “I remember back in my day, when my car was the only place, I had to be alone with my date. I went parking all the time.”

“Really, Dad?” Becky teased. “Grandma wouldn’t let you take all your dates up to your bedroom?”

“My mom was only one problem, kiddo. I had to share that room with a kid brother, remember, and had two sisters in the house, too.” Bill sighed. “It was tough to get any alone time in that place.”

“I guess I can see your point, Mr. Sampson.” 

“So don’t knock the whole parking experience. Sure, you’re in a cramped space, but the whole point is to be close together, isn’t it? Plus, the music’s playing on the radio, and you’re whispering to each other. I always thought it was kinda romantic.”

“Really, Dad?” Becky teased. “To us girls, there’s no place LESS romantic than the backseat of a car.”

“Well, maybe, you’ll see for yourself, someday,” Bill replied. “Soon enough, probably real soon, you’ll meet a person who just takes your breath away. And you will do literally ANYTHING to be alone with that person. And a car is a good place to be alone together.”

“Maybe back then that was true, but today… a car is only an option if you’re really hard up!” Stacey said. 

“You laugh, but it was a big reason for having a car back then.” Bill pulled into Stacey’s driveway. “In a way, that’s how I wound up working on cars, too.”

“How’s that, Mr. Sampson?” Stacey asked as she pulled her bag from the front seat. 

“Chicks dig a man who knows how to work with his hands.” Bill looked back at her, winking. “If you know what I mean.”

“Dad!” Becky smacked his shoulder at the double-entendre.

Stacey just laughed. “I can vouch for that! Thanks for the ride, Mr. Sampson. Talk to you later, Becks!” Stacey opened the car door and, holding her bag over her head, bolted for the front door of her house.

“Bye Stace!” Rebecca shouted after her and closed the car door. 

“Did I hear her right? Does Stacey have a beau now?”

Becky stiffened. “Nah… She was just playing along with you, I’m sure.” 

“Did you want to sit up here with me, babe?” 

“No, that’s okay.” Becky sounded like she was fumbling in the back.

Bill waited until Stacey was inside the house, then backed into the street. If anything, it was actually raining harder.

“Everything okay?”

“Everything’s GREAT, Dad. I can’t WAIT to get home!” 

Bill could hear the excitement in her voice, and it turned him on right away. “Only a couple minutes, baby.”

“Dad…” Becky paused. “Did you really go parking a lot when you were dating?”

“You bet. I had a nice Olds Cutlass, with a great, big back seat. Now, I’d tell the guys I drove that car ‘cause it had a 350 4-barrel engine and pro suspension, but it was really because of the back seat.” He looked back at her through the mirror. “Velour, too.”

“Did you go parking with Mom in that car?”

Bill sighed. “Yes, I did. Many times, in fact.”

“How long were you dating before you got her into your big back seat?”

“Well, technically, before we even had our first date.”

“NO!”

“Yep. She was stuck at school after an event, and I offered to drive her home. We had known each other for a while; she was friends with your Aunt Lisa, and, well, we just hit it off. We sat outside her house, just talking until she asked me if I wanted to go get something to eat. We went and got some Mickey D’s, then I took her to the reservoir, and soon enough, we were in the back, making out.”

“Wait a minute,” Becky objected. “Mom told me your first date was a Valentine's dance.”

“It was. This happened a few days before.” Bill pulled into the parking lot for their apartment building. “I did ask her to the dance that night, too.” 

“And she said yes?”

“Well, she didn’t say ‘no’ the whole night to that point, so why stop there?”

“I can’t believe my mom was such a slut!”

“Well, sweetie, you have to understand…” Bill was looking hard for a parking space and found none. He drove around to the back of the building.

“Yeah?”

“Like I said, having a car meant a lot back then. Plus, I was a LOT hotter looking.”

“Ha! You’re plenty hot looking now, Big Daddy.”

“Well, I had more hair back then, that’s for sure,” he said, chuckling. “Shit!” 

“What’s wrong?”

“Well, Becks, it seems someone must be having one hell of a party, ‘cause the only parking space in the whole lot… is this one.” He backed the car into the space between the dumpster and the building super’s old pickup, which hadn’t moved in weeks. The snow plow was still attached to the bumper.

“Want to make a run for it, or wait and see if the rain dies down a bit?” Bill asked, putting the car in park and shutting the engine off.

“We can wait.” The rain was beating down hard on the roof of the car, making a hell of a row. “Say, Daddy,” Becky said, placing her hand on his shoulder, “Why don’t you come back here with me?”

“What?”

“I want to know what the big deal about parking is all about.” She gently pulled his shoulder. “Show me.”

Bill smiled. The rain and location would surely keep any potential peeping Toms at bay. “Sure. Why not?”

He undid his seat belt, leaned over to pull the passenger seat as far forward as possible, then climbed in the back with her.

She moved into his arms as soon as he was seated, and they kissed passionately.

Becky broke off the kiss, unbuttoning the first few buttons of his shirt, reaching inside to rub his chest. “I have an idea,” she said, grinning. “Let’s pretend we’re on a date, Daddy. Oops… I mean, Billy.”

“Please; call me Bill,” he replied. “And forgive me, darlin’. I forgot your name.”

“It’s Nicole, silly,” she giggled. Her middle name. “How could you forget?”

“That’s right… Nicky.” Bill hugged her tight. “You were so good tonight, baby. By far the hottest cheerleader on the floor.”

“Oh, Billy! You’re such a flirt!” Becky giggled as he kissed her neck, tickling her with his mustache.

“Mmm… You’re so soft, baby… Come sit on my lap.” Bill lifted her easily, setting her crotch down right on top of his, then pulled her face to his for a deep French kiss.

After a minute, they broke apart, and Bill started rubbing her back and sides over her sweater. “You’re so pretty, Nicky. I’m so glad you decided to go out with me.” 

EllyBigBoobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllyBigBoobs

“Thank you, Billy,” she replied, swiveling her hips to grind herself down on his prick, already rock-hard in his tight jeans. “I can feel how glad you are right here…” Becky decided she loved roleplaying as Nicky, teenage cheerleader slut.  

Bill moved his hands down to her hips, helping her to grind on him. “You feel so good, babe.” Bill’s hands continued down, lifting her cheerleader skirt, and groping her perfect ass. He was pleased to discover that she had removed her spandex shorts, and was only wearing skimpy thong panties. His hands were filled with soft, naked teenage ass, and he squeezed the cheeks with glee. “You’re not the teasing type, are you?”

“Maybe…” she said, kissing him quickly. “Maybe I like to do more than tease…”

“I certainly hope so…” He pulled her to him in a tight embrace, kissing her hard and deep, until Nicky pulled away, berating heavily. 

“Mmm… It’s getting hot in here,” she said.

“I agree,” Bill said as he moved his hands under her sweater, feeling the baby soft skin of the small of her back. “Why don’t you take this off, honey?”

“Billy! I can’t do that!” she objected, even as she sat back, allowing him to lift her sweater higher. “Someone will see me naked!”

“Not a chance, darling Nicky,” he replied, slowly raising the sweater higher still. It was caught on the swell of her glorious teenage breasts. “No one’s coming out in this rain, believe me.” He let go of the fabric to use his hands to gently rub her back under the sweater, finally realizing that she had already managed to lose her sports bra, and reveling in the feel of her naked back. He massaged her all the way to her shoulders, then back down to her skirt, then around front to grope her magnificent nubile bosoms. “Trust me; we’re safe here…”

Becky… I mean, Nicky… smiled. “If you say so, Billy.”

“Lift your arms, baby…” Bill said huskily.

She sat upright and folded her arms over her head. Bill lifted the edge of her sweater, slowly peeling it up her torso. He leaned up himself, staring in the dim light of the street lamps that barely illuminated the parking lot in the pouring rain, muted through the fog that was beginning to form on the car windows. He longed to see her naked tits, and swallowed hard, realizing his mouth was watering at the prospect. 

Slowly, tantalizingly so, he peeled the tight sweater up, exposing the bottoms of her nubile swells, lifting her boobs upward, as if they were resisting exposure, until her tits popped free from her top, and bounced before his astonished gaze. He stared at her perfect tits in the soft light. “Oh my God, baby,” he whispered. “You’re so beautiful…” 

Nicole took over peeling the sweater the rest of the way off, dropping it to the seat beside Bill. He let go of the top to reach for her breasts, gently cupping them in his rough hands, squeezing tenderly, pinching her nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. 

“Oooh… that feels so nice… You like touching my boobies, Billy?” Nicole asked.

“You bet!” Bill squeezed them harder. 

She moaned, “Wanna kiss them?”

“Can I?” he whispered, now fully engaged in this role play.

“I’ll let you…” she said softly, placing a hand behind his neck and pulling his face to her nubile breasts. 

Bill let her lead his lips to her left nipple, and gently kissed it, as he kneaded her tit-flesh. 

Nicky groaned, “Oh, yes… that feels so good, Billy… Lick them for me…”

“Your tits taste so good, Nicky…” he replied, then took a deep breath and sucked the nipple deep in his mouth, seemingly trying to swallow her tit whole.

“Oh! Yes! Suck me! Oh! Your mouth is so hot, Billy!” Nicole squirmed as he switched breasts, and feasted on her tender young flesh. She scooted forward to sit directly on top of his raging boner and quickly found the groove to rub herself on the stiff lump.

Bill groaned around the breast in his mouth as she dry-humped him in the back seat of his car. They spent a few wonderful moments engaged like this; her hugging his head to her chest; him sucking, kissing, and licking her sweet tits; her grinding her pantied pussy over his trapped penis; his hands rubbing all over her naked back. 

Nicky could feel her orgasm coming, off in the distance, but getting closer and closer. She started humping him faster and harder. Bill loved that she was so turned on, but the added pressure was becoming somewhat painful, and when she pressed down really hard, he felt a sharp pain in his dick and bit down on her nipple.

They both yelped at the pain and pushed away from each other, panting. 

“I’m so sorry, baby, I didn’t mean to do that,” Bill said, now gently rubbing her breasts with just his palms. “You pressed down on me a bit too hard, and it kinda just happened.”

“Oh, Da… Billy, I… I didn’t know.” Nicky replied breathlessly. “Did I really hurt you?” She reached down to gently squeeze the lump in his pants, now noticeably smaller.

“I’m okay, really.” He comically winced as she squeezed him, more for effect than anything else.

Nicky decided to play along. “Maybe… maybe we should take it out,” she said as she undid the top button of his jeans. “You know, to make sure it’s alright.” 

“Okay…” Bill replied, unbuttoning his own shirt as she unzipped his jeans. “That sounds like a good idea.”

“I hope I didn’t break it…” Nicky pulled his pants and boxers down past his hips as he lifted his ass off the car seat. Bill kicked off his sneakers as she pulled his clothing all the way past his knees. 

“Me too, baby,” Bill said, kicking off the pants completely and removing his shirt as Nicky gently massaged his growing manhood. “We were about to have some real fun with it!” 

“It’s… it’s getting bigger, Billy!” She said excitedly. “Does it still hurt?” Nicky bit her lip coyly.

“A little…”

“Well,” she said, dropping off his lap to kneel on the car floor, spreading his knees apart and taking up position between them. “Maybe I should kiss it to make it better.” 

“That’s a great idea, little girl.”

She puckered up and planted a gentle smooch right on the V below the crown, smiling at how that made his penis jump in her hand. They stared right into each other's eyes as she took a deep breath, opened wide, then engulfed the swollen crown in her hot wet mouth.

“Ohhh… that’s so good, baby…” Bill groaned, lifting his hips off the seat, trying to drive more of his dick into her sweet sucking mouth. He placed a hand on her head, guiding her to bob up and down on him.

Nicky was moaning herself, loving the way her dick sucking was driving him mad with lust. She let him control the pace, using her hands to rub his thighs, then his hairy tummy, and finally, his chest, pinching his nipples for a change.

“Oh, sweetheart… you beautiful thing… your mouth feels so good on me, baby… Oh, yeah, suck me deep…” Bill’s encouraging words were making her so horny, kneeling on the floor of the car, worshipping his meat, there in the dim light of the parking lot, the rain a cacophony on the roof of the car.

“You gorgeous cocksucker… look at me as you suck me off… you look so pretty with my dick in your mouth…”

Nicky groaned, feeling her own lust inflame. She pulled off, panting. “Oh Billy, your cock tastes amazing!” She rained kisses all over his shaft, tonguing him all the way down to his balls. “Am I doing it right?” She nuzzled his ball sack and moved both hands to stroke him. 

“Oh God, baby, you’re doing wonderfully! Oh, yeah, lick me right there!”  

She wiggled her tongue all over his balls, loving how it made him twitch all over. “I’m so glad… your dick is the first one I ever sucked on, y’know!”

“Oh, baby, then you should practice some more… take me back in your mouth… OH YES!” he exclaimed as she licked him in one long swipe from his balls to the tip, then engulfed him once again, bobbing faster and deeper than ever.

The car was filled with the loud sound of the rain pounding on the roof, which strangely made Nicky feel bolder. She used one hand to pull her own panties off, having removed the spandex shorts already, and fingered her slit, amazed at how wet she was already.

She slurped loudly on his cock, drooling feely, as her date moaned beneath her. She could feel him swelling in her mouth, and while she wanted desperately to taste his cum, she wanted to get fucked first by this magnificent piece of man-flesh that she had slaved over.

She took him deep and held still, then twisting and sucking hard, pulled off slowly, ending with a loud smack. “Oh, yeah…” she said, panting. “I really like sucking your cock for you, Billy!”

“You’re… you’re so good at it, darling Nicky.”

She rose from her knees, “Of course I am,” she said as she crawled over him, settling her knees...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments