Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"At last, we have come to the final chapter in our saga. If you haven't yet read the previous chapters, I invite you to do so. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, tap the like icon and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

In the pink room, Kelly and Jared started off much the same way as the other couples had, with kissing and feeling each other up and not much in the way of conversation. Their breathing was becoming rapid and when they came up for air, Kelly looked up at Jared.

“So, does the stereotype hold?” she asked him.

“Why don’t you get on your knees and find out?” he replied. She wasn’t best pleased with the tone of his voice, it made her feel like he thought she would be a lucky woman to have the pleasure of experiencing his long thick cock. “Whatever,” she thought, “so long as he doesn’t get too derogatory with the name-calling, I’ll fucking show him!”

She did as he suggested and knelt in front of him, undoing his slacks and sliding them down his legs. He was wearing a leopard print thing, another thing that told her what he thought of himself and his abilities but she pushed that aside as well; she just wanted to feel that monster inside her.

With a manicured nail, she traced the outline of his cock through the punch on his underwear and looked up at him and smiled. “No harm in feeding his ego,” she thought to herself. She pursed her lips and kissed the end of it through the fabric. “The stereotype does hold!” she whispered as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband and lowered his thong down to join his slacks.

Freed from confinement, his cock sprang forward and bumped the end of her nose. He chuckled and said, “Bet you ain’t never seen one that big before, have you, white girl?”

She looked up at him with her sweetest smile, “Maybe a little bigger.” She licked the head of it and looked up at him again, “Are you as good as you think you are?” She knew she was treading onto thin ice here; goading a proud young man and teasing him might go very badly very quickly. But there were three other men in the house who she had no doubt would rescue her if she needed them to and he would be no match for all of them.

“You about to find out,” he said, placing his hands roughly in her hair and pulling her face forward.

“I don’t think so!” she declared. “Remember the rules? Ladies first. You agreed to them, remember?”

“Y’all were serious about that?” he complained. She nodded her head. “Fuck,” he muttered. She stood back up beside him.

“Listen, Jared, you can go along to get along or you can leave so drop that attitude. There are four white pussies here for you to fuck and if you play your cards right, you’ll fuck them all but if you keep on the way you’re going, you won’t get any pussy tonight. Am I making myself clear?” She rubbed his cock as she said it and he looked at her and nodded.

“There’s a good boy,” she purred. She got back onto her knees and kissed the end of his cock. “I really like black cock,” she whispered as she opened her mouth wide and took him in as far as she could.

She got about half of him into her mouth and at that point, she knew it was very unlikely that she’d be able to deep-throat him. She looked up at him as she slowly drew her mouth off of him leaving a shiny film of saliva on his shaft. “What are you, about ten inches?” she asked. She knew that with his ego, he knew exactly how long his cock was.

“About that,” he said. “You going to try to swallow all that?”

“I’m gonna try!” she said as she stood up beside him. “But first I need to know if you can eat pussy!”

“Oh baby, I’ll suck on you till you can’t breathe!” he growled. She rather doubted that he would but she wanted him to try. He picked her up and turned to lay her on the bed. He roughly parted her legs and tried to dive between them when she stopped him.

“Why do you have to be like that?” she asked him.

He just shrugged his shoulders, “This is how I do things.”

“Can I give you a piece of advice from a woman who’s fucked a lot more men than you have women?” He stared blankly at her. “If you want a woman to satisfy you, you need to put her needs before your own. If she wants you to be rough and dominating, she’ll tell you but if she wants to be treated more gently, she’ll tell you that too. Make it about her, not about you!”

“I ain’t gotten no complaints,” he said with a smile.

“Well, you’re about to get some from me!” she stated. “Go easy, let me tell you what I want and I promise, you will get everything you want and then some!”

“You don’t know what I want!” he said.

“Then tell me,” she replied. “Don’t be shy, tell me.”

“I wanna fuck your pussy so hard it makes you scream!” he said confidently.

“And I’ll let you do that, I want that too,” she said in reply. “Anything else?”

“Yeah, I wanna spray my cum all over your pretty face!” His bravado was growing.

“Now we’re getting somewhere!” she purred. “What about my ass, do you want to fuck my ass?”

“You know it, but I ain’t gonna fit in there!” he said.

“You don’t think so?” she said, “I’ve had bigger things in my ass before!”

“No shit?” he said, somewhat surprised.

“It’s more about thickness than length back there,” she said. “And I’ve had thicker than you in my old married white ass!” She was setting him up for the fall. “How about my throat, you think I can throat you?”

“Nah, ain’t no woman can do that!” he said; he was fully confident in that statement.

“I know at least two women in this house tonight that can,” she replied. “But here’s the thing. You will never find out unless you kneel down on the floor and lick my cunt until I come all over your face!” She grabbed him by the ears. “I ain’t fucking kidding, Buster!”

He conceded and slid his hands under her ass to pull her up into his face. “Mmm, there you go!” she purred as his long rough tongue passed over her clit. Just as she was really starting to enjoy what he was doing he stopped. “Why did you stop? I didn’t tell you to stop!”

He looked at her dumbfounded. He’d never been with a woman so assertive before and it unsettled him. Usually, he did what he did and got what he wanted out of it.

“Let me talk you through it,” she said, pushing him back down onto her. “Lick me, long slow strokes with your tongue.” He did what she told him. “Mmm, there you go, just like that! Keep that up!” She let him continue licking her for a moment. “Now put your fingers inside me, yes, like that! Oooh, nice thick fingers!”  She could feel him searching for her G-spot but he was reaching too deep. “Stop,” she said suddenly.

He looked up at her, confused. “What’d I do wrong?”

“You have no idea where a woman’s G-spot is, do you?” she asked.

“What the fuck is a G-spot?” he asked.

“You’re kidding, right?” She couldn’t believe he’d never heard of it, much less couldn’t find it. She sat up and slid her backside to the edge of the bed. “You’re going to thank me for this someday! So will all your lady friends going forward!” She held her forefinger and middle finger together in front of her. “Do this,” she said. He did. “Now slide them inside me slowly until I tell you to stop.” He did as she told him. “STOP! Right there, that is where it is.”

“I don’t feel nothing,” he said.

“I do!” she replied, “Holy fuck, it feels good too!” She closed her eyes for a moment and then looked at him, “Now do this.” She curled her fingers up a little, “Just like that over and over.” Her eyes rolled back in her head as he massaged her magic spot. She put her hand on his to stop him.

“Oh fuck, that feels so good!” she said. “That is how to find a woman’s G-spot. You can’t feel it, you only know by watching her face. Try again.” He moved his fingers and she shuddered, clamping her thighs together. “Mmm, there you go!” she mumbled. She sat up and kissed him.

“If you can find that spot for your partner, I promise she will do anything you want her to do. You won’t even have to ask her. She knows what you want and she’ll do it.” She kissed him again. “Understand?”

“I think so,” he said. “I just never knew any of this.”

“That’s because you’ve never been with a woman who wants more than your cock filling her up. I’m not like that.” She kissed him again. “Now don’t get me wrong, I want your cock inside me but I want other things too. Now shall we start again?”

“All right,” he said. “I mean, yes, ma’am.”

Kelly’s belly did a little flop; he was putty in her hands now and she knew he was about to do everything she asked him to do. “All right then, let’s start again!” She lay back down on the bed with her legs hanging off the edge. He moved between them raising her thighs up with his shoulders and slid two fingers inside her, watching her face as he did. She was right; her face told him exactly where it was.

“Mmm, there you go,” she whispered, “now lick my clit! Mmm, that’s it, right there!” She enjoyed what he was doing and told him so. “Now suck on it, take it between your lips and suck on it like a baby from a bottle. Oh! Yes, that’s what I’m talking about!”

He did as she told him and resisted the urge to stop so he could fuck her. She wrapped her calves around his shoulders and pulled him toward her. “Mmm-hmm that’s it! Now slide your fingers into me, fuck my pussy with your fingers! Mmm, keep pressing up! Oh my GOD! FUCK!”

She clamped her thighs harder around his head and shoulder as she came; long squirts of cum splashed onto his face and chest. “DON’T YOU DARE STOP!” she warned him, “OH, GOD DAMMIT! YES!” She wasn’t screaming exactly as she instructed him. Three more times he made her squirt before she was finally spent.

“Oh, stop! Please! I can’t!” She pulled up on his head to bring him up beside her. She kissed him and held her as her breathing began to slow. “Just give me a minute!” she panted.

After her breathing slowed enough for her to speak, she looked at him. “Now that, young man, is how you eat pussy! Any questions?”

“What the fuck was all that?” he asked, “Did you piss on me?”

“No, baby, you didn’t know that a woman can come like that?” He shook his head. “Wow, I thought every guy knew that.” She kissed him again. “That’s called squirting. They should teach that in high school, that’s a skill that every man and woman should have.”

“Do all women do that?” he asked.

“I don’t think so,” she replied, “but all the women I’ve ever been with do! Most women don’t know if they do or don’t until someone makes them. But I promise you this, if you make a woman do that, she will want you to do it again and again.” She held him closely, “And then she will do anything you want.”

“No shit?” he asked. “So what you gonna do for me then?”

“I told you,” she said. “I’m gonna suck your cock down my throat if I can. Then you’re gonna fuck my pussy, then you’re gonna cum in my ass!”

“All right then, let’s get to it!” he growled.

“What’s your hurry?” she asked.

“You said something about four white pussies for me to fuck, I wanna get to it!” His cock was fully erect now and pulsing against her hip.

“One thing at a time, big boy!” she said. She kissed him and rolled onto her back with her head hanging off the edge of the bed.

“This is the only way it’ll work,” she said. “Now, go easy, I need to take my time with this. If you force me, I’ll fucking bite you!”

“Yes, ma’am,” he said with a smile. Having seen what effect those words had on her previously, he knew enough to keep using them.

She smiled at him and said, “Slowly now, slide that beautiful thing into my mouth.” He had never thought the word ‘mouth’ could be so erotic but the way she said it made his cock jump a little. He moved forward and watched as her lips formed a wide “O” and he placed his head on her bottom lip. She craned her head and flicked out her tongue to collect him in and he watched as the first half of it disappeared from sight.

She reached up and took his shaft in her hand as much to control his movements as to guide him. She adjusted herself a little to open her throat and pulled him forward. He felt the resistance as his head touched the entrance to her throat and then her tongue flicked out to caress the bottom of his shaft.

She pushed him away and looked up at him. “This is going to take some time!” she purred.

“We got all night,” he reassured her. “I ain’t gonna force you.”

“That’s the attitude we need,” she smiled at him. She opened wide again and he moved his hips forward once more.

“Fuck, baby, that is so hot, your pink lips on my dick!” he groaned, unable to contain himself. Little did he know that describing the sight of his cock in her mouth was exactly what she needed. Her groan reverberated through his cock, making his hips twitch involuntarily and pushing him into her throat. She gagged a little and he pulled himself out of her mouth.

“I’m sorry baby,” he cooed, “I didn’t mean…” He knelt down to kiss her.

“It’s okay,” she giggled. "She reached up and kissed him, “Let’s try again.”

He stood back up and moved toward her; her lips took him in hungrily as her tongue lashed his shaft. She placed her hands on his hips and stopped him for a moment as she took a few deep breaths, then she pulled his hips forward to urge him a little further. She felt her throat stretch as he entered it, but she didn’t dare stop now. If she didn’t get him all the way in now, she never would.

Another pull on his hips got the message across and he moved forward and watched in amazement as her throat bulged. He could see his cock head slide forward down her throat and it was all he could do to keep from grabbing her head and starting to thrust. He shook his head, remembering where his impatience had gotten him earlier. Then he felt his balls brush against her nose. “Fuck me!” he breathed.

Kelly held him into her throat for as long as she could but she started running out of oxygen. She pushed him back and he took himself out of her, watching as her chest heaved as she gulped for air. “God DAMN, girl, you are talented!”

“Told you!” she smiled at him. Then she had an idea, “In my bag over there, get my phone!” He retrieved it. “The others aren’t going to believe this!” She fiddled with the settings and handed it to him. “Again,” she said and she laid her head back and opened wide.

He watched the screen as he fed his cock to her once more. Ever so slowly, it disappeared and her hands stopped him as she gathered her breath. He watched her chest heave as she breathed in deeply and he moved forward. As before, her throat distended as his broad head entered it until his balls rested on the bridge of her nose. She held him there for as long as she could and then pushed him back.

“Did you get it?” she asked. He handed her the phone and she smiled as she watched herself deep-throat his monster cock. “Simon is going to come on the spot when he sees this!”

She lay back and said, “One more time!” Again he obliged, amazed at how easily she took him in. She pushed his hips back until he came out of her throat and then pulled them forward, urging him to slide in and out a few times before pushing him away for the last time.

“Maybe we’ll do that again later!” she said, “But I still have two places for your cock to go before we’re through!” He just grinned and said nothing. “He’s learning,” Kelly said to herself.

She repositioned herself onto her back on the center of the bed. Jared grabbed a pillow and told her to lift her hips and slid it under her butt. She opened her legs wide and motioned with her finger to come closer. “I’ve been looking forward to this!”

He positioned himself to enter her and watched her face as he pushed forward. He felt the resistance as her opening yielded to his girth, her lips splaying widely to accommodate him. He watched her eyes squint at the discomfort of being stretched more widely than she was used to and then he slipped into her quite quickly and he watched her face relax as she became accustomed to the invasion.

“Mmm, nice!” she breathed. “Fill me up with your big black cock, motherfucker!” She wrapped her heels around his butt and held him into her as he started moving in and out. “Yes! Like that, nice and slow!” she purred. “Oh fuck, I can feel every inch of you!”

“That is some tight white pussy you got there, baby!” he groaned as he felt her pussy squeeze him tightly.  “You like that big black dick?”

“You fucking know it, big fella!” she grinned at him. “You think that pussy is tight, just wait till you slide that thing into my ass!”

“I can’t hardly wait much longer!” he croaked.

She looked at him and licked her lips. “All right then, we best get to it!” He heaved himself up off of her and she bent down and sucked him in quickly. “Mmm tasty!” she said and she rolled onto all fours. She reached to the nightstand for the supplied lube and handed it to him. “Don’t be stingy with that!”

He flipped open the cap and applied a generous amount to her backside, rubbing it in and slipping two fingers into her pussy. He made to enter her when she stopped him. “Let me do it,” she said. “You just put it in place and let me take care of the rest.”

“You got it, baby. Take your time,” he said as she felt him against her puckered ring. She pushed back slowly and he watched as the shaft bend a little so he held it steady. Ever so slowly, her ass yielded to him, stretching little by little to admit him.

Her sharp intake of breath told him that she was feeling uncomfortable, “Easy now, baby, you got this!” She nodded her head and kept the backward pressure steady. She felt his head move inside her, softer and more yielding than the rock-hard shaft behind it.

“Ooh, fuck that’s tight!” she breathed as she felt her backside opening wider to him. She held still for a moment to get used to his invasion of her most intimate area. She tried to control her breathing because she knew it would be uncomfortable, approaching painful, but she had promised him he could fuck her ass. She would not renege on that promise.

She took another deep breath and moved backward another inch or so. Now his widest part was almost inside her and it felt like a warm pulsing pole was impaling her. “A little push,” she whispered, and as she felt him apply that little bit more pressure, she pushed herself onto him.

Once the widest part was inside her, the rest was relatively easy as he slid into her. “Little more lube,” she croaked and he drizzled some onto his exposed shaft, using his fingers to work it all around their meeting point.

“Slowly now,” she said as she tried to hold her hips firmly onto him. He withdrew from her about halfway and eased back in until he felt her ass cheeks on his hips. “Mmm, I like that, nice and slow.” He stroked out and in a couple of more times. “God damn, it feels like I got a Louisville Slugger up in there!”

He chuckled, “That’ll be my name for it, the ‘Louisville Slugger’!”

She giggled too and then he pushed into her a little more firmly. “Easy, big fella, we ain’t there yet!”

“Am I hurting you, baby?” he asked. She shook her head.

“Not hurting exactly but it’s not exactly comfortable either. Just go slow.” She was breathing heavily now, in more discomfort than she was letting on. She nodded again and he slowly started moving, sliding himself out and back in.

“Take it out!” she said firmly; he didn’t seem to hear her, “Fuck! What’s the fucking word?”

“Dishwasher,” he said, pulling out of her completely.

“Oh fuck, Goddammit!” she said as she collapsed onto her stomach.

“Are you okay?’ he asked her.

“I will be,” she said. “We aren’t done yet, I just need a little break.”

He lay down beside her. “I ain’t gonna hurt you!” he said firmly.

“Oh, we’re fucking doing this!” she stated. “Just give me a minute.” She pulled him to her for a long kiss, sucking his tongue into her mouth. She rolled onto her back. “Let’s come at this a different way.” She pulled her knees up to her chest, exposing her pussy and ass to him. “Come on, big guy, try again!”

“Are you sure?” he asked her. “Fucking shouldn’t hurt!”

“No pain, no gain,” she chirped. “Come on! Fuck me!”

He lubricated her again and slathered a generous amount onto his cock. He moved into position and pushed himself forward, sliding all the way into her once more.

“That’s better!” she purred. “Much better. Now go easy!” Her fingers found her pussy and she alternated strumming her clit and slipping a finger or two inside her. “Little faster!”

He picked up the pace and depth of his stroking into her. “Mmm, fuck, that’s starting to feel so fucking good! Little harder!” In moments he was giving her ass a proper fucking as the entire bed shook each time he thrust into her.

“Oh fuck! I’m COMING!” she screamed as she pistoned her fingers in and out of her dripping snatch. “Yes, JARED! DRIVE YOUR BIG BLACK COCK INTO ME!” came the next scream and the was no way everyone in the house was not aware of what was happening. Her scream peaked as she squirted once again, this time spraying her cum all up their chests. A few more strokes and he pushed into her and groaned loudly as he filled her ass full of his cum.

“Oh FUCK YES! Oh FUCK YOUR CUM IS SO HOT INSIDE ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!” she screamed as her second orgasm in quick succession ripped through her. She wriggled her ass to get some sort of movement but Jared was like a statue, unable to move until he finished coming. It was only half a minute or so but it felt like an eternity before he was able to move and he began moving slowly once more.

“Enough!” she panted. “No more!” and he pulled out of her. He collapsed on top of her, knocking the wind from her momentarily before he rolled to his side. She rolled onto her side and faced him, kissing him gently. “I told you I could do it!” she panted.

“Never doubted you for a second!” he said. He thought for a few moments, “I learned some things tonight.”

“What did you learn?” she asked.

“To put the lady first,” he said. “I never thought of things that way before.” He kissed her gently. “Thank you, Kelly. You are an incredible woman!”

“Thank you, Jared, you are a good student!” she replied. “And you have a magnificent cock!” She kissed him again. “And now, if you want to put that magnificent cock anywhere else tonight, we need to clean it! Come with me!” They got up and donned their robes and she led him by the hand across the hall to the washroom. Once there, she wet the washcloth and soaped it up, cleaning his cock and groin and then towelling them dry. She took him in for one long slow suck before standing back up and kissing him.

“Aren’t you going to clean yourself?” he asked.

She shook her head. “No, I want my husband to see your cum leaking from my ass! The very sight of it will make him come!”

“That’s cold as fuck right there!” he exclaimed.

“He will love it!” she replied. “I might even invite him to lick me clean! Wouldn’t be the first time he licked another man’s cum from me!”

“God DAMN, girl, y’all are living the life!” he said.

“Carry me downstairs,” she said and he scooped her up and carried her down the hall to the living room. She could feel his cum leaking from her as they entered the room to a chorus of cheers and a few golf claps, which made her blush a little. Jared carried her to Simon and sat her on his lap.

“You are a lucky, lucky man, my brother!” he said before kissing her. She smiled at him before turning to her husband and whispering in his ear. He smiled from ear to ear and ran his hand between her thighs.

Now that everyone was back from their adventures, Carol and David played the dutiful hosts and made sure they were all fed and watered. “Make sure you’re all hydrated,” Carol said, “you will use a lot of energy before the night is done!

They all laughed and followed her directions and then the couples started talking among themselves quietly as they related their experiences so far this evening. After about twenty minutes, Jessie stood up.

“Okay, folks! I think we’ve all had a little time to recharge, let us continue with our party!” she proclaimed.

“Hang on, hang on!” shouted Carol, “I have a request!” The room fell silent and Jessie motioned for her to continue.

“I want to be airtight,” she said simply. There was a collective gasp from the gathered friends, well, everyone but Jessie; she squealed in delight and offered Carol a high five.

“I’m serious!” she said. “I have something to tell everyone later but this is something I’ve wanted for a while now and there are finally enough men here to make it happen so I want to have a cock in each hole at the same time. Is that too much to ask?”

ASweetMaya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ASweetMaya

“Absolutely not,” declared Jessie; everyone else nodded in agreement. “Who did you have in mind?”

“I thought I could draw for the bowl of keys,” she said. “Make it sort of random!”

“I had other plans for those keys, but sure!” Jessie cried. She went to retrieve the bowl and Carol stood up. Kelly moved behind her and covered her eyes so she couldn’t see.

“I hope you draw Jared!” she whispered.

“Me too!’ Carol replied so only Kelly could hear. She reached into the bowl and drew the first set of keys. Holding them up, she brandished them above her head and everyone laughed out loud. “What?”

“They’re your keys!” Jessie squealed.

“All right then, David, please go to the master bedroom,” she said. He came over and kissed her and left. “Okay, who’s next?” She reached in again and drew out a second set of keys and held them up. James clapped his hands.

“Whoo-hoo!” he cried. And made his way back to the bedroom.

“One more!” cried Jessie as she held the bowl aloft. Carol reached in and pulled out the third set of keys.

“Those are mine,” Jared said with a smile a mile wide.

Kelly jumped with glee and hugged Carol. “You are going to love his cock!” she whispered to her best friend. “It’s fucking huge!”

“I can’t wait!” Carol said. She reached out and took Jared’s hand and led him upstairs, leaving Simon with his wife, Jessie and Sarah.

“Whatever will we do with you?” asked Jessie.

“I know what he wants!” said his wife, licking her lips. She moved over to him and knelt down in front of him and opened his robe, revealing his cock that was standing proudly at attention. She sucked him into her mouth for a moment and then came off him. “I just got a wicked idea!”

She stood back up and looked at the other women. “Let’s play a game! Fifty bucks each to buy in, winner takes all! We each get thirty seconds, whoever makes him come in their mouth takes the pot!”

“I’m in!” giggled Sarah.

“Oh fuck yeah, I’m fucking in!” squealed Jessie. “We are all sharing him when he’s done, right?”

“Of course!” sang Kelly. “Who goes first?”

“He’s your husband, you go first!” said Sarah. “You just fucked him, Jessie, so I’ll go next!”

“Done!” Jessie giggled.  She rubbed her hands together and licked her lips.

Kelly took him into her mouth as Sarah got out her phone and set a countdown timer for thirty seconds. The alarm sounded and she about pushed Kelly aside. “Let me at him!” She opened wide and took him straight into her throat, bouncing her nose off his pubic bone. The alarm sounded too soon and she reluctantly pulled herself off him and Jessie moved in.

“Jesus, girls, this isn’t going to take very long at all!” Simon groaned as Jessie’s lips left a bright red ring around the base of his shaft. Again, the alarm sounded and Jessie cursed.

“No fucking way that was thirty seconds!” she complained as Kelly once again took her place.

She looked up at her husband before she opened wide. “You are fucking loving this!” she grinned at him. His reply was the widest grin he had ever grinned as he nodded his head. She opened wide and swallowed him into her throat, working her tongue to milk his cock. Once again, she was interrupted by the alarm and she came off of him. “He’s fucking close, girls!”

“Sweet!” said Sarah and she went back down on him. She had watched Kelly work her tongue magic on him and tried to replicate it. His hands found her hair and held her onto him until the alarm sounded and he had to release her.

“He’s all mine!” Jessie growled before she opened her mouth. “Easiest hundred and fifty bucks I ever made!”

“Not so fast, sister,” called Kelly, “Don’t count your money just yet!”

“We’ll see!” Jessie called over her shoulder as her hands found his ass cheeks and pulled him toward her mouth. The delay while the two women were arguing over his cum gave Simon the brief reprieve he needed to hold off. Jessie tried her best in the time she had but she wasn’t able to bring him over the top. The alarm sounded and she pulled away from him in frustration, “Fuck!”

Kelly had spent the intervening half minute kissing Sarah and as their lips left each other’s she smiled, “Watch and learn!”

She reached between her legs and slicked her finger with Jared’s cum, which was still leaking from her ass. She opened her mouth and as he entered her throat, she reached up between his ass cheeks and slid her finger in and massaged his prostate. She knew that he was unable to hold back when she did that.

“Oh FUCK!” Simon groaned as he came. Kelly’s mouth came off him and the other two crowded in to get their share. Kelly wanked him and pointed his cock at each of her friends’ mouths so his cum was liberally sprayed across all their faces.

When he stopped shooting, the women looked at each other. “I win!” Kelly said quietly. She took Sarah’s face in her hands and began to clean her husband’s spunk from her face.

“Save me some!” cried Jessie and she pushed Kelly aside. Sarah took her turn licking the cum from Jessie’s face as Kelly and Simon watched.

“My turn,” Simon said as he knelt beside his wife and started cleaning her face. Once all three women’s faces were relatively clean, the four of them huddled together on the couch and shared kisses for a few minutes. Then they heard a muffled wail coming from down the hall. Kelly got up and took Sarah’s hand who grasped Simon’s hand who grasped Jessie’s. They played follow-the-leader down the hall and gathered just inside the entry door to the master bedroom.

“Look at her!” purred Kelly, “she’s in fucking heaven!” Carol was on all fours on top of Jared, whose cock was buried in her pussy. James was behind her screwing her ass while David’s unit was in her throat.

“Literally fucking heaven!” agreed Sarah. “I want to try that!”

“I’ve done that before!” said Jessie, “but I want to do it again!” She reached one hand for Simon’s cock to find Sarah’s hand already there. She turned to Sarah and kissed her. “You take him.” She then turned to Kelly and kissed her. The two women sank to the floor sitting beside each other as they played with each other’s sopping pussies as they watched.

David lost the race, or won depending on your perspective, by coming first. He grabbed Carol’s hair and held her face onto his cock as he emptied his balls down her throat. It was very obvious that this was not the first tie for them as he held her there until she started to struggle to breathe. He pulled himself for her and she hung her head, thrilled at the feelings in her pussy and her ass as the other two cocks continued to drill into her.

David’s cum ran down her chin as he knelt in front of her and whispered to her softly. She nodded every so often as he spoke, occasionally smiling at him and kissing him. “Yes, baby, I promise!” she moaned as she felt James’s cock explode into her ass.

“Oh FUCK, JAMES! YES! FEED YOUR SPUNK INTO MY ASS!” was the scream that came out of her unbidden as she came. Her whole body quaked with it and she seemed to forget for a moment that she still had Jared’s long thick cock inside her.

She regained her senses and started fucking him in earnest. She pushed her torso upright and rode him like a rodeo cowboy. David’s cum was still running from her lips and down over her chin to drip onto Jared’s chest as she rocked her hips for all she was worth. “Come on, Jared, what the fuck are you waiting for?” she screamed impatiently. “Give it to me! I want your cum inside me!”

Her transformation from her former life as a sweet, pretty housewife and mother to her present reality as a wanton slut was complete. She stared wide-eyed at Jared as she humped him, begging him to fill her up. Her voice was low, almost threatening, “Fuck me, Jared! Fuck my hot white cunt! Give me that thick black cock I’ve been craving!” Her fingers went to her clit as she rode, applying the finishing touches to what would become one of the most explosive orgasms she would ever experience.

The noises that came from her next were unintelligible but there was no mistaking what they were: a woman at the very pinnacle of sexual rapture. She moaned and cried and shouted and screamed to deities of her own making as her hips fairly jumped onto Jared’s cock. David held her unoccupied hand and cheered her on, cajoling her to keep going although she was nearly exhausted. Then the second orgasm hit, then the third and the fourth before Jared finally let out an animal scream and lifted her completely off the floor as his hips drove upward.

Kelly, Simon, Jessie and Sarah all had a great view as Jared’s cum spurted from Carol’s pussy. They watched her sphincter clench with each orgasmic wave as her juices joined his. She sat upright and arched her back with a final scream as she felt Jared’s long cock slip past her cervix and up into her womb. She sat on top of him panting for a moment before leaning down and kissing him, then gathering James and David for a kiss of their own.

“Thanks, boys, I fucking needed that!” she purred. The men all grinned at a job well done. Carol rolled off Jared and flopped onto her back on the bed, her chest still heaving and her body covered in sweat and cum. The other three women leapt into action and began cleaning the cum from their friend, not stopping until there was not a trace to be found.

One by one, or in Simon and Kelly’s case, by two, they made their way to the washroom to clean up before reconvening in the living room. Carol and David were last remaining on the bed as they snugged together. “I’m ready, David,” she said. “I’ve gotten the lifestyle out of my system and I’m ready.”

“Me too,” he said. “Let’s get cleaned up and we’ll tell the others. They went into the ensuite to see Kelly bent over the vanity and Simon kneeling behind her, eating the remains of Jared’s cum from her ass. They watched until he finished and stood up. It was then that they noticed their hosts who came over and shared kisses with them. Carol smiled at them. “It’s time,” she said and they all nodded.

They retired to the living room and sat down as Jessie served drinks and snacks. Once everyone was settled, Carol stood up and tightened the belt on her robe. “I have something to tell everyone,” she said.

She reached out and took David’s hand, urging him to stand beside her. Kelly and Simon stood as well, moving beside them. “First of all, we’d like to congratulate Jessie on throwing a kick-ass party!” They all cheered loudly, and when they settled, she continued. “We, the four of us, have developed a very special relationship over the past few months. They are not just people we have casual sex with, they’ve become our best friends.” She looked at Kelly and Simon and smiled her winning smile. “So that is why, after tonight, the four of us will no longer be sharing our partners with anyone but each other.” She stopped to let that sink in.

Jessie was the first to speak. “Well, that fucking sucks!” she declared. “For me. But it is awesome for you!” She went to her friends and kissed each of them, ending with Simon. “We could have had so much fun together, you and me!”

“We still have the rest of the weekend!” he replied.

“Dibs!” Jessie called.

“He’s all yours!” Kelly said as she looked at the clock on the wall, “For another thirty hours or so. Then he’s all mine!”

“And mine!” chimed Carol.

“And yours!” agreed Kelly.

Everyone shared hugs and kisses and then Simon cleared his throat.

“Call me old fashioned, but I thought it was appropriate to get each of our ladies a small gift.” He went to the closet and retrieved the small bag he had brought with him. Reaching in, he pulled out a small box and handed it to Sarah.

“For helping us join the mile-high club, thank you,” he said gallantly. She opened it to find a silver bracelet with an airplane charm attached.

“Oh you guys, I love it!” she gushed. She came over to Simon and kissed him. “Thank you!” Then she kissed Kelly and thanked her as well. Simon gathered himself and continued, removing another small box and handing it to Jessie.

“For making an old man feel special,” he said as he handed it to her. She opened it and removed a gold necklace with a locket pendant. She looked at it closely and saw it had a date inscribed on it.

“That’s the day I started working with you,” she said, her eyes tearing up.

“The day we first met,” he said. “I took one look at you and thought, ‘If I wasn’t married’.”

“Oh my God, Simon, you are so thoughtful, thank you!” She kissed him and Kelly as well. He reached into the bag and pulled out another box about the size of a ring box.

“For Carol and David, we love you both so much and we’re looking forward to us spending many, many years together as lovers and friends.” He handed Carol the box and she opened it to reveal two simple gold bands. “If it were legal, we’d both marry you guys. Will you wear our rings?”

Carol burst into tears as she removed the rings and handed one to David. With shaking hands, she slipped it onto the ring finger of his right hand and then he did the same with hers. They joined their friends for kisses and tears and when they looked up there wasn’t a dry eye in the house.

Simon let everyone recover and spoke once more, “I have one more gift to give.” He removed the last box, a long thin one, and handed it to his wife. “They say these don’t mean anything anymore but this means a great deal to me. It symbolizes the journey we’ve been on for the last six months and the one we have to take going forward.” He nodded and she opened the box, removing a gold anklet with an infinity symbol in the center. “For my beautiful, sexy hotwife!”

She gasped and handed it to him, putting her foot up on the coffee table in front of her for him to fasten it around her left ankle. When he finished, he stood back up and she took his face in her hands. “Thank you, baby, for letting me live out my fantasies. No matter who I’m with, I will always come back to you!”

“That’s exactly how I feel, baby!” he said softly before leaning forward to kiss her. Carol and David joined them for a few moments before they stopped and just smiled at each other. Then Kelly got an idea.

“Would you guys like to see something cool?” she asked the gathered crowd. Heads nodded all around. “There’s this game that Simon and I play sometimes, or used to before we started fucking other people.” She whispered in Simon’s ear and he nodded. “We can show you if you like. Maybe it will give some of you an idea for some little games you might play!

“Will you all excuse me for a moment?” she asked as she padded out of the room and down the hallway.

“God damn, Simon, she sure is a fine-looking woman!” Jared exclaimed.

“She is that!” he agreed. “Before we begin, I want you all to know, this game we’re going to play was her idea from the beginning. She loves to play it and when we’re finished, if any or all of you want to… um… interact with her, feel free.” They all agreed by nodding and making little comments. The other couples paired off, kissing and making out while they waited for Kelly to return.

When she slowly sashayed her ass back into the room, the gathered assembly fell quiet. She stopped and leaned on the corner where the living room and hallway walls met and licked her lips. She was in her wedding night lingerie which, while dated, still fit her perfectly. Half hidden behind her back was the double-pronged toy she loved to use.

“This is how Kelly was dressed on our wedding night, she wears this outfit only when we play this game, which is only a couple of times a year,” Simon explained. “Carol, would you be so kind as to get a couple of pillows from one of the beds?” She disappeared, returning a moment later. He took the pillows from her and set them on the floor, motioning his wife to begin.

Kelly arranged the pillows and then lubricated both heads of the toy before placing them at the entrances to her pussy and ass. Holding the toy in place, she knelt on the pillows and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of being filled up front and rear. She rocked her hips a few times to get everything situated to her liking then twisted the end of the toy to start it vibrating. Her gasp told everyone that it was working.

“Before we started sharing, this was the only way she could have all three of her holes filed at once. After we’re done here, she’s going to ask you gentlemen to do just that to her. She will tell you who goes where.” He moved in front of her and moved so his stone-hard cock bounced off the tip of her nose. She smiled her sweetest smile before opening wide and taking him in.

As always, she held her head still and let her husband feed his cock into her mouth. Her hips started rocking very slowly and the motion made her lips slide over his cock, its shaft shiny with her saliva each time it was exposed.

The other couples started playing with each other’s cocks and pussies as they watched Kelly enjoy being filled up. She took her mouth off of his cock. “Ask me!” she pleaded but Simon shook his head. “Please, Simon, ask me!” Again he shook his head. He decided to break their personal rule about derogatory name-calling only when they were alone and he knew she would be all right with it.

“That’s not how this works, is it?” he asked her. She shook her head and sucked him back in for another few strokes. “You have to ask me, you slut!” he growled. She moaned loudly around his cock and her torso buckled a little as she came. “Beg me for it! Beg me to do what you need, you dirty fucking cunt!”

She moved her mouth off him and mouthed a silent ‘Thank you!’ before speaking. “Please, darling!”

“Please what, my lovely little slut wife? What exactly do you want me to do?” he asked her before leaning down to kiss her.

“Please fuck my face!” she begged. “Come on, baby, your slut wife needs you to pull her hair and drive your cock into her throat!” Her body quivered and her hips gyrated as another orgasm rolled through her. “Oh fuck!” she whispered.

“Your wish, my darling whore, is my command!” he said as he reached down and grabbed two fistfuls of her hair and pulled her face roughly to him. She opened her mouth just wide enough to admit his head and he pulled her onto him, driving his cock into her throat.

“Oh fuck!” came a moan from across the room and Jessie came all over her and James’ fingers that were buried in her pussy. Simon began his ritual of delivering five long slow strokes and then pulling back to allow his wife to breathe. He knew he wouldn’t last long, which wouldn’t do because he wanted to prolong her ecstasy. He pulled out of her mouth and bent down to kiss her once more.

“How about we let each of the men have a go, you fucking slut?” he asked her loud enough for the others to hear.

“Oh God, please, yes!” she moaned. “Your sweet darling slut wants to suck all the cocks!” Simon backed away and motioned Jared to take his place.

“She wants this,” he said before retreating to see if she would take all ten inches of Jared’s cock into her throat. He didn’t have long to wait before he saw her throat bulge out as he entered her. Less than a minute later he watched as he pushed himself into her and groaned as he filled her gullet with his cum. He forgot for a moment to let her breathe but she reminded him by biting down on his shaft just enough to get his attention to her struggling.

He took his cock from her mouth and bent down to whisper to her, “Sorry, baby.”

“It’s okay, now kiss me!” He did and she shared his cum with him. “Now go give that to Sarah!” She winked at James and wiggled her finger at him. He moved in front of her and the ritual began anew.

“Simon darling, is it okay if your slutty spouse sucks this cock too?” she asked coquettishly, batting her eyelids at him.

“You have to ask him for it. No, you have to beg him for it! Beg James to fuck your face!”

She looked up at James, “Please!”

“Louder!” her husband commanded.

“Please, James!” Please stick your delicious cock in my throat and fuck my face!” She smiled at her husband again.

His hands grabbed her hair and pulled her face forward and as he entered her throat she came again, moaning loudly. The vibration of her moan resonated through James and he reacted, “Oh fuck, I love a hummer!”

“He does!” giggled Jessie as her hands flicked her clit.

James was also highly aroused at this game so he couldn’t hold off for very long. He pulled his cock back so just the tip was in Kelly’s mouth and looked down at her. She took a deep breath and nodded and he drove himself forward, his balls banging off of her chin. It only took a few more strokes and he was ready to blast into her throat but she pushed him away. “On my face!” she begged him and he obliged, taking hold of his shaft and directing his cum onto her pretty face.

He rubbed his cock on her to spread his cum around and then bent down to start licking it off of her. She shook her head and stopped him. “Let Jessie clean me up!”

Jessie sprang off the couch and began licking her husband’s cum off Kelly’s face. They kissed deeply, trading cum on their lips and tongues and after a few minutes, most of it was gone. Jessie took Kelly’s face in her hands. “I like this game!” she said quietly, giving her one final kiss before returning to the couch beside James.

Kelly looked at David, “Come on, David, your turn to fuck my face!” she said excitedly.

“I’m not going to make you beg for it,” he said as he moved to get off the couch but Carol stopped him.

“You have to, baby,” she said. “It’s part of the game. It turns her on to beg for it.” She kissed him and he looked at her before shrugging his shoulders.

He moved into position, taking his shaft between his thumb and forefinger and bouncing the tip off her chin. “You want this?”

“Please, David! Yes, I want it! Drive it into my throat and fuck my mouth!” Kelly moaned again as she came. “That’s seven!”

David did as the other men did before him and grabbed her hair, pulling her face onto him. As with the others, he was so sexually charged he lasted only about a minute before he pulled her face onto him and came in her throat, grunting loudly as he did. When he took his cock out of her, her breath left her body explosively and covered his groin, thighs and stomach. Carol stood up, leading him away from Kelly. “Let me clean that up for you!”

Kelly looked at her husband and smiled as she licked her lips. “Are you ready to finish what you started?”

“You know the rules,” he replied but she shook her head.

“I’m done begging! Get over here and fuck my face!” He moved over and she didn’t wait for him to grab her hair; she reached around him and grabbed his ass, pulling him forward into her throat. His hands found the back of her head and he guided her onto him. Forgoing the usual five strokes in and then retreating to allow her to breathe, he let Kelly control the rhythm until he was ready to explode.

“Oh FUCK, KELLY I’M GONNA…” he didn’t get to finish his exclamation before blasting his cum into her. She gobbled him up hungrily and then moaned again as she came one last time. She finished him off tenderly before standing up beside him and kissing him, sharing her bounty. As she stood, the toy slipped out of her and bounced, still shivering, onto the floor. The pillows were probably ruined because of the number of orgasms she had squirted onto them.

“Oh, Jesus Christ, Simon, that was amazing!” she purred. “I came at least ten times!”

“I saw,” he answered. “I loved watching you play our game with our friends!”

“I loved playing it!” she said. “But now, I’m fucking exhausted!” She turned to her friends, “My husband is going to take his slut-wife to bed. You guys can keep going but I’m toast!” She kissed Simon. "Carry me upstairs, please?”

He scooped her up and started moving toward the stairs when Carol stopped him. “May I?’ she asked and she kissed Kelly good night. Then everyone in turn did the same, ending with Jessie.

“Come wake me when you wake up, I’d love to share a shower with you!” she said.

“You got it!” Kelly replied. Simon took her up and tucked her in and returned to the living room to see the other six people in various positions fucking and sucking each other. He chuckled and returned to his wife, the screams, cries and moans not keeping him from falling asleep for one second.

~             ~             ~

The rest of the weekend was much the same thing with everyone fucking everyone in the house. All four women ended up getting vapour-locked and by the time they were done, the house reeked of sex and cum. “Good thing we’re moving out,” joked Carol, “I’m not sure we’ll ever get the smell out!” They all laughed.

Two weekends after that, Carol, David, Kelly and Simon consummated their special relationship in Carol’s new condo. They tested the noise limits of the building and didn’t get any complaints but they did get some frightful stares from some of their neighbours when they went out for dinner on Saturday night. By Sunday afternoon, Kelly and Simon had played the game with their other partners, much to the enjoyment of everyone.

That Christmas, Simon and Kelly’s son brought his family to visit for the holidays, which put their frequent couplings with Carol and David on a temporary hold. During their visit, Kelly’s daughter-in-law pulled her aside and inquired about her anklet. “Does that mean what I think it means?” she asked her mother-in-law.

“What do you think it means?” asked Kelly. Her son’s wife just smiled and lifted the cuff of the left leg of her jeans to show off her own anklet.

She leaned in and kissed Kelly, “I always thought you were hot, I had no idea you were a hot-wife! After the baby comes, you and I should go on a shopping trip!” Kelly was astounded and then incredibly aroused. Her daughter-in-law kissed her again, “It’ll be our little secret! Don’t tell the boys!”

Six months later, Carol, David, Simon and Kelly went on vacation to an adult resort where, over the course of six days and by mutual agreement, they all fucked pretty much everyone they could find except for each other. When they reunited on their last night at the resort, they made up a couple of new games of their own!

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments