Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a story. Part of a novel. If actual details turn you off, then this ain't the story for you and that's okay. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's told from all the main character's points of view."

Chapter 3 (Chelsea): Off to Pleasure Island

That morning was hard. It's hard to walk away from five years even if the man I loved was a fuckboy. He was all I knew. And that night he spent working my body over almost made me change my mind. I was so close to forgiving him and falling right back into the same destructive behavior.

Even that morning workout had me second-guessing myself. Did I want to leave? Most of the furniture in the apartment was purchased by me. Fuck it, I thought. He can have all this shit. I'm about to go out and get my slut on.

I wrote the letter and left him $2000.00. Most women would not have left shit. But see, even in my anger, I still cared about him. I wondered if he knew how much.

I shook my head in disbelief and aggravation. He had no idea what he was about to lose. I was a top-rated makeup artist with brand deals. I never divulged all of my financial information to him because he wanted to keep separate accounts. Every month I would transfer money to his account.

Being a top makeup artist in the area allowed me to meet all kinds of people, football players' wives, basketball players' wives, actresses, singers, and musicians. One of my best and favorite clients was this real estate tycoon named M. Nina Howard, whom I called Auntie Nina.

Her husband was a contractor and she was a real estate agent. They worked together for many years acquiring properties and renovating them. Some they would sell, others they'd rent and some they had as vacation rentals.

This woman had money on top of money. Her husband passed away two years ago and she became even more wealthy. And since her husband's death, she was exploring her sexuality to the fullest. Every time I went to see Auntie Nina, she had a story to tell about some young man she had been with all night long.

She often gave me advice on my situation with Ashton. I never listened to her thinking I knew better. But that morning, I remembered her saying, "If you ever need a place to stay for a time, don't hesitate to come to see me."

So, I was on my way to see her.

******

I pulled up to one of the vacation rental properties. She was standing outside. Her short-cropped silver hair shined in the sunlight and her youthful face glowed. If it weren't for her silver hair, one wouldn't know she was in her sixties.

I walked up to her and hugged her, "You're a lifesaver, Auntie Nina."

She chuckled, "Oh stop, I can't live in ten houses at once, might as well let a friend use one."

We went inside. She showed me around the place. I told her about what happened. She smiled, "At least now you're finally seeing the light. But."

"What?" I asked as we stood in the kitchen.

"I just think you need to get away. Out of this state. Away from him and the noise. I own properties and land everywhere you know. I have an island about an hour's boat ride off the coast. It's beautiful. It typically stays busy in the spring and summer but no one but my nephew and a few others are there now."

"Hmmm, I mean—"

"I'll set everything up. Don't even try to back out of this. If you do...you'll end up back at that apartment doing the same foolish stuff."

"You're right."

I let her make the arrangements. If I didn't in a week, I'd be back at the apartment with my legs spread east and west as Ashton drilled my wet paradise for dear life. As I sat on the bed thinking about the morning, my heart ached. He was my first. However, before I could sulk long, Auntie Nina burst into the room with the details and told me to get up and grab my bags. I was on my way to the airport.

******

I arrived at the airport late evening. Then I had instructions to take a train to the other side of town toward the coast. When I lived at the station, I waited in the area for my guide...Justin McDonald the nephew of Auntie Nina.

As I stood scrolling through my cell phone, I happened to look up and saw this insanely gorgeous creature approaching me. I was like, ain't no way that's the dude. In my mind when she said she had a nephew that lived on a secluded island most of the year...I was thinking he was some goofy-looking dude with zero swag.

Yet, there was a brilliant smile headed my way. Jet black hair, dazzling blue eyes, a tanned complexion, a chiseled jawline, an intense gaze, and a scruffy beard. "Hello, Justin, you must be Chelsea."

I reached out my hand to shake his, "I'm her." I almost couldn't speak. I had to send her a text message, "You didn't tell me that your nephew was totally fuckable. You're about to get me in trouble."

She replied, "What happens on the island, stays there. Have fun."

___

MollyLein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyLein

Chapter 4 (Justin): Meeting Chelsea

That morning when my aunt called to tell me someone was coming to the island, I was a bit perturbed. It was finally the quiet season where I got to enjoy the beauty of the area all to myself with several of my friends who either stayed on the island or visited periodically for our get-togethers.

We all went to high school together and have kept in touch. We have a special bond one might say. And being on a private island allows us to do certain activities at our leisure. However, when she sent me a picture of this amazing doll, I couldn't help but get excited.

I live on a private island in the main house with my friends Naomi and Charles. We stay on the island all year and we have this open relationship.

Stefano lives on the island as well, but he stays in one of the bungalows in the forest. He's also our chef. He loves to cook and we gladly let him.

Then there's Asif, Cristian, and Andre who all live on the mainland but visit. 

As I walked up to her eyeing me as if I was a mirage, I got a good feeling inside. She was just a vision of absolute beauty. Her skin was velvety smooth, looked like she had been dipped in chocolate. Her lips were full. Her big brown eyes scanned me up and down before I spoke to introduce myself, "Hello, Justin. You must be Chelsea."

Her voice was a sweet mezzo-alto that resonated in my ears. I grabbed her bags and allowed her to walk a little ahead of me so I could check her out. She was slim but full in all the right places. I was having a hard time concentrating on behaving myself.

We took a cab over to the docks and later caught the ferry. The night air was a little cool. I offered her my jacket and sat close to her. I looked over at her, "What brings you to the island all alone?"

She hesitated but responded, "I'm running away from a cheating boyfriend."

"I see. You'd prefer a faithful man?"

"I mean. Most women do right? Especially if the man is expecting me to be faithful. He should be too."

I smiled, "I live with three people. We are in an open relationship. We have fun. No fuss. No confusion."

At first, she stared at me. Then she asked a series of questions, "So, like the three of you...you know?"

"We do and quite often."

"Do y'all like to do it at the same time or do you take turns?"

I had to chuckle. It was cute. She had a plethora of questions. I answered each one frankly.

She nodded as if she was trying to imagine it. Almost imagine herself in our world. We would gladly have her if she was interested. I was ready to taste her. She smelled sweet.

We continued to talk as the boat carried us across the water. "I don't know if I could do open relationships. I've never even randomly had sex with anyone. My ex is the only man I have ever been with."

"That could change tonight if you wanted to. We're the only two people on this ferry besides the conductor and he's a little busy. I know a private spot we can go."

She chuckled, "I don't know Justin. That would be crazy. We can't. We shouldn't, right?"

"You came here to get away. Just go with the flow. If your body wants it, why deny yourself the pleasure?"

She pondered for a few moments and then said, "Okay. Let's do it. And hurry before I change my mind."

I took her hand and led her to a spot out of view. It was dark and no one would see us. Plus there weren't any other boats in the area at that time for miles. I had her pressed against the wall kissing her mouth as my finger toyed with her swollen clitoris.

I loved the sounds of her sweet moans as I fingered her wet pussy. Her hand was wrapped around my cock. She stroked it nicely. I was ready to push it inside. I turned her around and entered her. She moaned sweetly on the first stroke.

She felt so nice and tight. Her pussy had a tight grip on my shaft. With each thrust, she moaned sweetly. My hands felt her full breasts. She looked back as if she couldn't believe I was fucking her pussy so good. She had a sweet smile in her eyes.

I kissed her mouth as I continued to fill her hole. We moaned and panted. I felt her body tremble. I could see the island getting closer as I thrust rapidly. I was getting closer. And when the horn sounded to signal arrival, I grunted and spilled into her sweet pussy and left it dripping.

I kissed the back of her neck, "That was so good," I said.

She touched my face, "It was. I can't believe I just did that."

"There's more if you want it. You know where to find me."

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments