Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"We start to see Ashton repent for the way he's treated Chelsea but is she too far gone to return to Florida to work things out? She seems to be enjoying having group sex with her new friends on the island."

Chapter 20:

Ashton: I Don't Want To Be A Player No More

For two days, I called Chelsea from another number and left messages for her to call me. She had not called me once. She was really bugging me. Before this time, she would at least entertain my phone calls after a mess-up. This time, she blocked me, deleted her social media accounts, and ghosted me.

I sat in my bed looking over at this chick who had invited herself over for the past couple of nights. I couldn't believe that I had this woman in my bed. My bed was for Chelsea. Yet, Chelsea was not being responsive. She was being unreasonable. I hoped by having a few people see Elise stay over at the crib the news would get back to Chelsea.

I hoped it would make her mad enough to at least show up and act a fool. That would have shown me there was still a chance. I heard her voice, "Come back to bed, babe."

I looked at her oddly. "Babe?"

She sat up, "It's early just come get some more rest."

I got out of bed, "I told you I have to go to work. It's time for you to leave."

"I thought you told Mick you were off today?"

My eyes squinted, "What are you listening to my phone calls now?'

"No. I just—"

"Look Elise, it's time for you to go and you know what don't come back here without calling first."

She came over to me. Her naked body wrapped around me, "Don't be like this. I'm sorry."

I stepped back, "Seriously. I told you this was nothing more than sex. You already knew that. So why are you acting like we are in something."

"I'm not acting like anything."

I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I was off for the day but that wasn't her business. I had a day to myself. I looked at myself in the mirror. I heard shit breaking in my bedroom, and I ran out, "Hey girl, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

She was throwing expensive bottles of cologne on the floor and ripping the curtains off the windows. I grabbed her and held her in place, "You gotta leave."

She stood still apologizing. I picked up her clothes and handed them to her, "Get dressed, I'ma pay for an Uber to take you home."

As she dressed slowly, she eyed me with contempt, "You haven't changed."

"Excuse me?"

"You haven't changed at all. Still, a fuckboy running around sticking your dick in anything. That's why you missed out on a good woman."

"You don't know me."

"Oh, I know you. But I'm so insignificant to you like all the other women you've fucked that you don't even remember me."

"Girl, what are you talking about?"

"I'm the chubby girl with braces from high school. The one you and your friends fucked on a coach after a party back in high school." She shook her head.

As I stood there looking at her, my mind flashed to that moment. I didn't even remember the chick's name. It was a night. A poor decision, "Look, it wasn't like we forced you. You gave it up."

"Of course, I did. I did it for you. I wanted you. And even after I did, I tried to become friends with you and you rejected me. Just dismissed me. Like I was nothing."

"So, what's all this about?"

She shook her head, "Nothing. Thanks for the dick. Have a shitty life, asshole. And I'll get my own Uber."

I stood in shock as she left. I heard the door slam shut. I looked at my room which was a mess. Instead of going for a haircut early, I'd have to clean up.

******

After cleaning my spot, I headed to get my hair cut. As my barber got me looking right, I told him about the situation. "I mean, she's holding a grudge about some shit that happened years ago. Some shit she asked for. And then thought I was going to want her as my woman after she let all my boys hit, nah."

He laughed, "That's wild."

"I know right."

"You still haven't heard from your girl?"

"Nah, man. And that shit is crazy too. Like how does all this happen at once? A crazy chick comes into my life right when I lose the one—"

He looked at me, "The what?"

"Nothing, man," I said as I stood. I reached into my pocket and dropped him fifty dollars. We shook hands and I left.

I headed over to my dad's place. He was outside on the porch sipping on a beer. I walked up and hugged him, "Hey pops, wah gwan?"

"Nothing nah gwan."

I sat next to him. I let out a puff of air. I needed a man's solid advice, "Pops, how do you get something back once you messed up?"

He rubbed his beard and let out a single chuckle, "Yuh inna big chobble?" which means 'You're in big trouble?' in Jamaican Patois.

And he was right. As I sat in that barber shop expressing to my dude the things that happened, I realized that I loved that woman. I did. And if it meant me not fucking around for the rest of my life, I was willing to do that. Like for real, for real. Not like all the other times when I had just said it to get her back.

"Well, if I knew that...me and your mother would still be together."

"Come on, pops, you have to know a lil something. Like things I could have said or done to make her listen and see that I was being for real."

"You know what the lady want?"

"What most women want."

He nodded, "You think you can give it to her?"

"I think so."

"If you don't know for sure, then don't bother wasting her time now."

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

"I'm sure."

"Then make a grand gesture of your love. Something she wouldn't expect. Write love letters and send them to her."

"Nobody writes letters anymore."

"I know, but what ya think she'll say when she sees that you've taken time to write to her? Use the email or what you young people are doing these days."

"Right, thanks." I hugged him and left.

*****

I was on my way home thinking of how I would even begin to write a letter to Chelsea. But then I remembered, shit, I have no idea how to even get a letter to her. I could email her though but she had me blocked.

I had to create a new account and send it like that. She'd at least read the letter and have a chance to think about my words.

I headed home and grabbed my laptop and wrote:

Email:

Hey Chelsea,

I still remember the first time I saw you. How your skin glowed in the sunlight. I can still remember how your smile grabbed my heart. Honestly, I had not ever believed in love at first until that day I met you. I realize that I've put you through a lot. For that, I do apologize and I mean it.

Since you've been gone, I realize I want what you want. I want us. I want a life with you. I don't want to fuck around anymore. Please give me a chance to prove it to you.

Call me, please.

Ashton.

I closed the computer and blew out a puff of air. It was in God's hands.


Chapter 21

Justin: A Sweet Morning With Chelsea

A week had gone by since the first day I met Chelsea. Our first encounter was on a ferry boat as we headed toward the island. And there I was Friday night balls deep in her precious sweet cunt stroking to my heart's content as Charles stood at the head of the bed with his cock in her mouth. Chelsea had become one of us. A friend and a lover.

Each time I drove my cock into her center, I felt her walls squeeze my shaft. It was one of the most delectable feelings. Being inside Chelsea was like swimming in an ocean. Stroke after stroke, I looked down at her huge round tits as they wobbled. She had such an incredible body. I also loved watching her pretty full lips around Charles's cock.

Back and forth he slipped and slid as she sucked. It was amazing. I watched him pull from her mouth, slowly lean in and press his lips to hers. Passionately, sweetly, he rubbed her hair. Her hand touched the side of his face. He whispered, "You love taking our cocks, don't you?"

"Um-hmmm," she admitted which turned me on even more. There was nothing sexier than a girl that loved to be fucked than a girl who admitted she loved to be fucked and we fucked her well. Every night, Chelsea was getting cock from two or more men. She kept a smile on her face. She was happy.

Charles eased down until his lips made contact with her hardened nipples and his finger found her pearl. He wiggled it rapidly as I thrust with vigor. I felt her left leg shake as it rested on my shoulder. I saw her juices spray landing on her inner thighs and a little on my pubes. It glistened under the fluorescent light that shined from the lamp on the nightstand.

Charles traveled down and began licking her gem as I stroked. This was something we loved to do with Naomi. Seeing how Chelsea enjoyed the sensation too, turned me on even more. I felt my body heat rise even higher. Sweat poured from my forehead. Fucking Chelsea was never a quick session. I liked to make it last as long as I could.

I felt my balls tighten. I was about to shoot off inside of her. Slowly I began to fill her sweet wet pussy with my cum. Our eyes connected. She gave a slight smile. Gradually, I pulled my still erect cock from her pulsating center. Charles licked our juices off my cock. "Aghh," I moaned as he sucked me off.

I pulled from his mouth and joined Chelsea at the head of the bed. She turned to me. We kissed. I could hear her sweet moans build as Charles worked her center. I played with her clit as he fucked her superbly.

Charles and I agreed that we wanted Chelsea to always remember what existed on Pleasure Island. If she found joy on the island, she'd want to return. We wanted her to return. We enjoyed her presence. Charles and Chelsea both moaned loudly. It was beautiful to watch her go into multiples.

How her body quivered. I placed my thumb in her mouth to pacify her. Charles was loading her up. He leaned in and kissed her mouth and then moaned. The three of us shared a sweet chuckle before she went to the bathroom for a shower.

******

The morning had arrived. My aunt called but Charles and I were busy. After our quick session and a shower. I called her as I walked the grounds. "So, how are you treating your guest?" she asked.

"Very well."

"That's nice. She should be there another week."

"Hopefully, she can stay longer."

"I agree, but she needs to come back to Tampa to settle things so she can truly move on."

My aunt stated that she had gotten a phone call from Chelsea's ex-boyfriend. He had been calling all of the clients he found in one of Chelsea's old cell phones. After my call with my aunt ended, I had to contend with the idea of only having Chelsea on the island for another week and possibly not seeing her again if her ex-boyfriend convinced her to stay with him.

I sighed.

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments