Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Chelsea has a decision to make. Should she stay on the island or return to Florida to fix things with her ex-boyfriend Ashton. But Ashton will have a little surprise of his own...how will he handle it when an old crush returns in his life as he's attempting to get his girl back?"

Chapter 15

Elise: Getting What I Want

The night I spent fucking both Mick and Ashton, was everything. I was no stranger to fucking multiple men at once. Well, I had only done it one time before in high school. But at that time, I was awkward. I wore braces, had bad acne, and was slightly overweight.

I had the biggest crush on this one guy. I wanted him badly. He hung out with four other guys. They were all on the basketball team and ran track, so they were all fine but he was the finest. One night, I was at a party. He was there with his friends.

There was a pretty girl that I hung with that most of them were after. That night after most of the people left, five guys stayed behind. My friend was outside talking on the phone. We were inside laughing and joking. One of them said I bet you won't fuck all five of us.

I saw that the guy I liked smiled at the possibility of splitting my center with his long rod. I eagerly accepted the challenge. I would have done anything to be close to him. And I did. One by one they took turns pushing their dicks into my tight virgin pussy as I bent over the sofa.

My friend walked in and said, "Elise what the hell?"

"I'm having fun," I replied. He was deep in my center with his balls slapping my ass. Since then, I have never forgotten our first time.

As I laid next to Mick thinking about my past with those five young men and the night before, I wanted it again. I needed it again. I eased on top of Mick. His dick slowly grew in my hand. As soon as it was strong enough to enter me, I sat on it and took him for a ride.

Up and down his thick monstrous dick I rode. He held onto my breasts, I put my finger in his mouth and imagined him. The man I wanted. Even though Mick was handsome and fine, he was just a means to an end. He was the path to what I wanted.

Up and down, I rode that big bad boy until I creamed all over his girthy shaft. My eyes rolled. He had some good dick and it left me pulsating and trembling. Yet I still craved another. As soon as he filled my center with his creamy substance, I looked down at him, "Can we go get breakfast?" I asked sweetly.

He smiled, "Of course beautiful."

*******

We ended up at IHOP. I craved some chicken and waffles. Mick was a sweetie pie. I could tell even though he hung out with Ashton who was a total fuckboy, Mick had potential. If a girl played her cards right with him, he'd definitely wife her up and be a good husband and father.

He asked questions about me, where I attended college, what I majored in, and what my goals were. He was interested in me. Or that's the vibe I got as I sat there looking into his big brown eyes. He pointed at my ear, "Did you lose one of your earrings?" he asked as he held his fork in hand ready to take another bite.

I felt my ears and sure enough, the right one was missing, "Damn, I must have left it at your place."

"It's cool, we can swing back there before I take you to pick up your car."

"I don't have a car. I took an Uber last night."

He nodded with astonishment, "Really?"

"Yeah. I'm still trying to save to get the one I want."

"I understand that," he replied and smiled.

"So, tell me about how you and Ashton became friends, "Do y'all normally share girlfriends?'

He chuckled, "Naw, why you ask me that?"

"You guys shared me last night."

"That's what you wanted. Ashton and I have been cool for a minute. He was living with his girl up until recently but she moved out."

I nodded, "They broke up?"

He shrugged, "Something like that, or I don't know. They go through this, break up and then makeup thing."

The server came with the check and he paid. He stood up and help me out of my chair before we left. Afterward, we went back to his place to look for my earring but it wasn't there. "It must be at Ashton's," I suggested.

"I can take you over there right quick and then give you a ride home."

"No. don't worry about it. You can just drop me at my place. I'm supposed to go to my mother's today for dinner. I can get it later."

"Okay, let's go then."


Chapter 16

Chelsea: To Stay or Not Stay

It was the first time I had ever been doubled. My god that night was insane but in a good way. After all that sex, I left the house with Stefano. He and I had this thing; we liked to talk about cooking and, he was going to help me work out. I was used to doing dance fitness but nothing like running and weight lifting.

We slept later that morning because on Sunday he didn't cook breakfast for everyone. Our morning started with me riding his face in reverse as I watched his long rod stick up in the air. He was adamant about eating me out good before I bent over and tasted him.

I looked back and grinned, "Now can I?"

He nodded and I leaned over and took him into my mouth happily. He was a lot to enjoy but I was used to having that much meat in my mouth. Up and down I glazed his shaft with my saliva. I paused to enjoy the small amount of juice that seeped from his tip.

Once I had sufficiently slurped and sucked him until his toes curled, I eased down and rode him in reverse. He enjoyed the view of my ass bouncing up and down as I twerked on his cock swallowing every inch of him.

"Turn around, Chels," he said.

I turned and sat on it again looking down into his beautiful eyes. He held my ass pulling my cheeks and thrusting upward, "Damn it, Stefano," I said as he stretched me out making my body quake, "Fuck," I added as a surge of energy swept over me. So good so amazing was he.

Our lips touched as he caressed my back, "I love it Chels," he said as I moved my hips slightly cumming repeatedly on his dick as my walls tightened. I paused and hummed. He rolled and took control pushing deeper with each stroke until he grunted and left my center messy.

********

After a riveting performance, we prepared for the morning. He had some stuff available in his small bungalow kitchen to make us shakes. Afterward, we walked out to a nice park and he got to taste a bit of how I worked out.

I had my phone with a small blue tooth speaker that put out a good amount of sound. We danced to all kinds of music. About fifteen minutes in, he said, "How long are we going to dance?"

"I usually take the class for an hour."

"An hour, oh my God," he took a seat on one of the benches.

I sat next to him. The wind felt amazing. The day was perfect, "So what are you cooking for us today?" I asked.

"Justin and I are going to fire up the grill, burgers, steaks, chicken, sausage."

"Nice. That sounds perfect." I took a deep breath, "I don't know how I'm going to leave here in seven days."

"Stay with us."

"That sounds very tempting but I do have clients and I don't know...I have to see what's what."

He nodded, "You have to see if your ex repents for being an idiot."

I chuckled, "Part of me hopes he does. If he doesn't I don't know."

"You'll feel like you wasted your time for all those years."

My heart sank. I placed my head on his shoulder. "Chels, any man that doesn't appreciate you, doesn't deserve you."

sharon05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharon05

I looked at him, "You're right."

"If he doesn't repent sooner, trust me he'll repent later and by then it'll be his loss."

I kissed his full pretty lips, "Facts."

He stood and reached for my hand. I rose to stand looking up at him, "I'll go take a nap before my little excursion."

"Have fun today. Don't let them drain all your energy. Save some for me."

"I'll try my best," I joked before heading back to my bungalow and he went to the main house.

*******

I was in my room when I received a message from Aunt Nina, "How are things?"

I replied within seconds, "Amazing!"

"I told you. So, will you be back in seven days or should I extend your ticket for another week or two?"

I sent back a laughing emoji and "I think I better return to check on things."

"Don't rush back. I promise you things will be exactly as you left them. Enjoy yourself. I'll give you a few days to call me. If I don't hear from you, I'll extend your trip another week."

"Thanks, aunt Nina." I looked up at the ceiling grinning. I had been naughty. I had been freaky. I had had every hole stuffed. And I enjoyed every moment. Another week? I grinned as I sat up. It was almost time to get ready for kayaking with Christian and Asif.


Chapter 17

Christian: Just The Three of Us

Asif had stopped by my bungalow at 11:00 am. We sat and talked for a few minutes before we left to walk over to Chelsea's bungalow. We were both wearing trunks and dry soft t-shirts, a sun visor, and sun shades, we planned to be on the water for about two hours before heading to the cookout.

"Are you going to ask her?" Asif asked me eagerly, which surprised me because when I mentioned it to him the night before he was apprehensive.

I shrugged, "I can. What made you change your mind?" I asked.

He paused, "She's cool. The three of us won't be on the island long. I think we can have a great time together. Maybe we can convince her to stay until we both leave."

I nodded it was a good idea. She only had a week left on her stay and we were there for another two weeks. It would have been nice to have her with us for the duration. We continued and arrived at her place. She was outside wearing a black two-piece bikini. The thong had her ass looking right along with a sheer black one-shoulder coverup.

She hugged us both, "Hola," she said sweetly trying out her Spanish.

We greeted her and then headed out to the beach. We had a lot of watercraft at our disposal during the quiet season. The kayaks were stored at the stand with the jet skis, canoes, and inner tubes. I untied two. One had two seats and the other had one. I made Asif take the single so I could teach Chelsea how to use the oars.

******

Teaching Chelsea was a breeze. She was a fast learner. We were out on the water for almost an hour before we took a break. We dragged the boats up onto the shore and sat on the beach eating a light snack.

I had some salsa playing. Surprisingly, she started singing. Our eyes popped, "You like salsa?" I asked.

"I do. I listen to all kinds of music."

"Do you dance?"

"A little. I used to take lessons at one of the clubs downtown where I live. It's a lot of fun."

I reached for her hand and helped her stand. We began to move forward and back to the beat. Her hips moved, and she smiled, I gave her a turn and then a dip.

Asif watched us. He stood and asked for a chance to dance with her. I gave him an opportunity until my favorite bachata song sounded. I had to cut in to see how she moved. It was perfect. After we danced, I suggested we go explore one of the beach cabanas. There were two of them on that side of the island.

We walked over to the bright yellow octagonal-shaped cabana. "This is lit," she stated with excitement. On the outside were three white chairs and a small table. I entered the code. We walked into the main room which had a queen-sized bed, a panoramic view, and a ceiling fan. The kitchen was off to the right and there was a door that led to the bathroom.

She walked around taking it all in, "I love this."

"Now you see why we come here every year. It's amazing. It's secluded and we have each other."

"Yeah. I can't imagine missing a trip to the island," added Asif.

"Should we head back to get ready for the cookout?" she asked.

I looked at my cell phone, "We have a little time." I walked over to where she stood looking out the window and kissed her neck. I love how her hand touched my face as I stood behind her showering her neck with kisses, biting her earlobe, and rubbing her full breasts.

"I think Christian might be a little horny," joked Asif.

I was mad horny. I know she felt my dick poking her ass as I rubbed against her. She smiled, "I think he is," she replied, "come here," she said to Asif.

He approached us, she rubbed his crotch until he was stiff. He pulled down his pants and the next thing I knew we were naked in the bed.

I was on her left kissing her mouth as my finger made tiny circles on her clit. Asif was on her right holding her right leg up as he fingered her sweet spot. She had our dicks in her soft hand massaging and stroking. That was it. Our moment. Our threesome with Chelsea.

Her head turned. She kissed Asif as I sucked her left nipple slowly. She hummed. My fingers took over for Asif. I felt her honey leaking. She was juicy and ready to receive us. I lifted my finger to taste. She turned to look at me as Asif traveled below and licked her rose petals, sucking her pearl.

Our lips pressed together. She smiled. "What?" I asked.

"Y'all are spoiling me. I'm never going to be able to leave."

I chuckled, "Stay with us."

"It's so tempting."

We kissed some more. I eased up so she could taste me. Her lips circled my shaft as I thrust. I touched her soft face and admired her tongue work. Back and forth my rod slipped between her wet lips as she looked at me.

Asif had finally finished tasting her; he spooned her while holding her right leg up and there we were with the sun shining through the windows as we enjoyed a moment alone. I helped her play with her clit as Asif worked her from behind. I loved how her body trembled as the first orgasm hit from penetration.

I pulled my rod from her mouth. We kissed. I paused to look into her eyes, "Te gusta, verdad?'

"Um hmm," she replied.

"Si?"

"Si."

I laid back ready for my chance. Asif pulled out so she could mount me. Slowly she drifted to the base and began to move those hips. I placed my hands on her ass. Asif moved up. She leaned over and sucked her nectar off his rod. I could have stayed there the rest of the day but I knew we had to meet the others.

I started thrusting underneath rapidly. Her body quaked again. She looked up and kissed Asif as her hand stroked him slowly. After about twenty seconds. He was spilling onto her hand.

I pulled her into me and pushed her legs out. I felt her heartbeat against my chest as I worked her center. I felt her walls closing tighter on my dick, "Ahh fuck mami," I exclaimed as I burst inside of her.

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments