Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Chelsea lets go of her guilt and dives further into her sexual inhibitions as she meets more of the residents on the island. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Six men and one woman is a dream come true to enjoy."

Chapter 9

Chelsea...Meeting The Rest of The Crew

As I showered myself quickly, guilt fell on my shoulders and made me hunch over. Two dicks in less than twenty-four hours. What on earth was I doing? I thought. I had to get myself together. Then my cellphone rang. I didn't answer of course. I saw a call from one of my girlfriends Lisa.

She left a message. I listened, "Hey sis, how are you? I was just checking on you because someone said they saw some chick leaving your apartment last night, call me."

My neck got hot. So, he didn't give a fuck. He was already doing other women in the apartment. Shit, he was doing that before I left. I don't know why I was surprised. The guilt I felt quickly vanished. A sly grin appeared on my face. Okay, sir, you have your fun and I'll have mine, I thought.

I got dressed into a pair of black and gray tie-die high-waisted leggings with a red sports bra and some white sneakers. I slicked my hair back to show off my amazing high cheekbones and smile. I stepped outside and saw Stefano.

He was so fucking hot. His skin had this dark tint to it. He had these deep-set blue eyes and jet-black hair. He told me his mother was Greek and his father was Italian. He was all kinds of fine with muscles everywhere and he was blessed.

I approached him. We walked and chatted as we headed to the main house down the path and through the woods.

The house was beautiful. It looked so, Auntie Nina. With beautiful large windows, the décor outside was fun and festive with palm trees, colorful flowers, tiki torches, fire pits, and multiple seating areas. Stefano opened the door, "After you," he said.

We walked inside. It was quiet. The main room looked like a movie theater. "This is where we have movie nights. The next room looked more like a living room with a sofa and some recliners. The kitchen was to the left with the patio door that led to another sitting area before the deck with a pool.

He walked to the huge double-door stainless steel refrigerator, opened it, and pulled out eggs, sausage, fruit, veggies, and pancake mix. "You can cut the fruit and veggies. I'll make the eggs with sausage and potatoes. We can both do the pancakes."

"Sounds like a plan," I replied as I washed off the fruit he gave me to cut to make fruit salad. I had successfully placed my beautiful fruit salad with two options. The first was the melon medley which was a mixture of cantaloupe, watermelon, and honeydew and there was the citrus delight which was strawberry, pineapple, and kiwi.

I placed them on the island countertop, set out some plates, utensils, cups, fresh water, and juice and the coffee was brewing.

The kitchen smelled wonderful as the aroma of the eggs and sausage filled the room. I helped make the pancakes. He mixed the ingredients and I poured the batter onto the griddle. He touched my nose playfully placing batter on it. I wiped it off.

"I see you've met Stefano," a familiar voice sounded.

I looked up and saw Justin wearing a pair of shorts and no shirt. I suddenly had a flashback of us together. I blushed. He smiled, "Good morning, Chelsea," he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Good morning. I was helping Stefano."

He smiled. "Did you join Stefano for a run?"

I blushed, "yeah."

Stefano nudged me, "She asked me to be her trainer. I'll be working her out every morning." He grinned.

Justin chuckled, "It's fine. When she's done working out with you if she needs more, she knows where to find me."

"She won't need you," he pushed him playfully, "once she's with me."

He laughed.

The door opened and in walked this sexy dark haired woman. She strutted toward Stefano and Justin, "Now fellas calm down. I know it's exciting having a new girl here. Control yourselves." She reached for a piece of sausage and winked at me, "besides," she said looking at Stefano, "Justin fucks way better." She nudged him.

"Is that so?"

She laughed, "You know I love fucking with you, Stefano." She looked at me, "He'll pound my pussy hard tonight for that comment. I love getting him worked up. I'm Naomi Rogers, you must be Chelsea."

I chuckled at her statement and replied, "Nice to meet you." She helped me bring the rest of the food to the counter.

After all the food was set up, the room suddenly came alive. More eye candy walked into the kitchen. Four men. I waved and smiled, "Good morning."

They spoke and checked me out as they went to the counter to get some grub. This one guy with dark-chocolate skin a pure vision of loveliness with a beard said, "After you beautiful."

I stood in front of him and fixed my plate. He smelled like essential oils. I loved some oils. I got my food and sat at the table next to Stefano and Justin was on the other side of me.

The others sat. Naomi sat across from me. Then two guys sat on either side of her and two guys sat on opposite ends of the long rectangular table.

We should do introductions," said Justin, "Let's tell each other a little bit about ourselves. I'll go first, you met me last night. I live here with Naomi and Charles my um. Well, we live together in this house."

"Man, just tell the girl y'all be in here fucking here each other, it's 2021 ain't nobody tripping off that anymore," said the gentleman that let me go ahead of him.

Justin laughed, "Yes, Charles, Naomi, and I are lovers."

I nodded, "Okay."

"Yes. But we are open to each other which is why we are all here together. I'm lucky enough to have these handsome men in my life," said Naomi. "we all met in high school and have been friends since then. Charles and Justin were out here by themselves until I came and joined them. Best decision I ever made."

"And I'm Charles. Justin and I were dating and then Naomi came along. It's been fun. We all enjoy each other's company. We take care of the island, we have movie nights, and we eat, drink, and talk. You'll love it here."

"I'll go next," he said as he stared at me with mesmerizing eyes and spoke with a sexy accent, "I'm Christian Munoz. I visit a few times a year. I'm here for the next two months. I work as an engineer. It's a pleasure to meet you, Chelsea."

"Likewise."

"And we met earlier sis, I'm Andre Nichols. I'm a writer. My schedule allows me to work from anywhere. I look forward to chopping it up with you over the next few weeks."

I smiled, "Thank you. Nice meeting you."

"And you know me. I'm Stefano. I live here most of the time. I'll probably be here for a little longer. My plan is to meet a beautiful woman one day and we'll open a restaurant in Florida together."

"Nice," I replied smiling.

"And I'm Asif Carrillo. I also visit a few times a year. I own a couple of shopping centers. I have people manage them for me but I do have to meet with them to make sure the money is right and things are properly cared for."

"Oh, I completely understand. I'm Chelsea Miller. I'm a makeup artist and esthetician. I'm just here for the next week to have fun forget my troubles and enjoy this beautiful place with you all."

CarieBelle88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarieBelle88

They smiled. We lifted our glasses and toasted, "To the island."

Chapter 10

Andre Nichols...A Day at The Waterfall

When I first walked into the kitchen and saw her standing by the counter, I felt a little buzz. You know that initial spark you get when you meet a person you're attracted to for the first time? Her energy was calling me. I could see it in her eyes and smile.

As we sat and ate breakfast, I learned a lot from what she didn't say. She said she was trying to detox and get off the grid. But she never said who or what she was trying to get away from. Honey was on the island getting away from some fool that had hurt her.

After breakfast was done. Justin, Charles, And Stefano took the boat to the mainland. They were going to get some food and libations for our Saturday movie night which usually ended up in a gang bang for Naomi. She liked having all of us fuck her until she passed out. She looked at it as a challenge.

I lingered behind in the kitchen scrolling through my cell phone as she and Naomi cleaned up the kitchen. I wasn't trying to eavesdrop but I overheard some things.

"I left him. This is like the fifth time. I hope he gets it," she said to Naomi.

"And what if he doesn't?"

She shrugged, "I guess it's over. And I'll move on."

"He doesn't deserve you. You gave him way more chances than I would have."

"I know. I feel so stupid."

"No. Don't. You're here with us and we are going to take your mind off of all that. We should head to the falls. The water feels so good this time of year."

"Okay. Let's go."

"You coming Dre?"

"Yeah, I can take that walk with you ladies."

********

On the other side of the island, there was this nice spot. The water wasn't deep, well, not for me standing at six feet two inches. It was about waist deep. Right above the small area of water was a waterfall. It was the perfect spot for pictures or you know other things. It was one of my and Naomi's favorite spots to get down.

As soon as we walked up, I could see the look on Chelsea's face. She was in awe of the beauty that existed on the island. "Wow, this is amazing."

Naomi touched her shoulder, "Sometimes you have to get away to appreciate the beauty of nature and we have plenty of it here." Naomi then came out of her clothes and stepped across the flat stones and went into the water, "woohoo! Come in you guys the water feels great."

"Oh my god, she's naked outside."

I laughed, "You've never been naked outside?" I asked her with a grin as I took off my shirt and then my shorts. She saw my bed snake fall out. Her eyes damn near popped out of her head. I grinned and went in the water with Naomi.

It was cool. It felt great against my skin as the sun's rays beamed down on us. We were swimming around as she watched us smiling. Naomi belted out, "Don't just stand there come in here."

She looked around as if she was scared. "Come on Chelsea, it's just us," I said. Naomi and I started chanting her name, "Chelsea! Chelsea! Chelsea!"

Finally, she pulled off her top and let those beautiful double D's spill out, and then off came her tights. Her pussy was bare, her belly flat, and her thighs slim yet toned. She walked over to the flat stones and stepped into the water, her lip quivering, "It's cold."

"You'll get used to it, get your whole body in," I said to her.

She submerged herself and the hair on her head went from slick to these big pretty curls. Naomi came closer to us and we stood talking and laughing about her first time being naked outside.

As we stood there in the water, I could tell Naomi was getting riled up. She eyed Chelsea's breasts hard, "Are those real?" she asked.

Chelsea nodded, "They are. I just hope they don't get any bigger, my mom had Gs"

"Wow," said Naomi as her eyes popped, "May I touch them?"

"Um, sure."

Her hands cupped the base. She juggled them a little, "Dre, you should feel these," she said, "Can Dre feel them?"

She shrugged, "I guess. Their just boobs."

I placed my right hand on her left breast. It felt nice. I loved some big pretty tits with big round nipples. Her cheeks turned red, "Oh my God, I can't believe this." She said, "I've never had two people touch my boobs at once. Up until the other day, I had only been with my ex."

"That was you we heard last night?"

She blushed, "I was with Justin and this morning Stefano."

"Wow, you've been busy," I joked.

"I have," she looked over at the falls, "Let's go over there," she said and swam over to the waterfall. We followed her over. We let the cool water cascade down our naked bodies. We laughed and joked. She stood letting the water kiss her front. Naomi stood behind her. She looked back and smiled, "wait?"

"I like girls too."

"Oh," she replied.

Naomi's hands were on her breasts as she kissed her neck. It had me rock hard. I was standing at attention and she saw my monster poking up under the water. I stepped closer to her. I stood looking down into her eyes, "You wanna do this?"

She nodded. I took her hand and placed it on my rod letting her feel all that meat I was working with, "Oh my god," she said blushing.

"Andre has a huge cock, but you get used to it."

"I'm not trying to be walking bowlegged," she joked.

"I mean, I never had anyone walking bowlegged, but you know I've been known to wear it out."

She laughed and showed those pretty teeth. I leaned in and kissed her mouth slowly. My fingers and Naomi's were playing with the folds of her labia. She hummed and moaned sweetly as we stood under the water. If someone had a camera, it would have made a beautiful photo of our dark skin in contrast to Naomi's creamy tone under the bright light of the sun as the water beaded on our bodies.

"Ugh," she moaned. She was moist below and not from the water. I felt her juices inside. I lifted her leg and pressed just the tip. She grabbed my arm and said, "Oh shit."

Little by little I stretched her pussy out until all nine inches were buried deep in her center. Naomi kissed her mouth. It looked so sexy as I held her up working the middle. "Ummm, ummm," she moaned through the kisses she shared with Naomi. Sis was turned up and out.

I was about to grab that other leg and bounce her, she said, "No, no, no."

"Come on Chelsea," I said sweetly giving her the eyes.

"Shit," she replied knowing I was about to wear it out as I lifted her in my arms, "Look, you got it," I said to her as I bounced her up and down slowly.

"Oh Jesus, fuck, fuck," she squealed.

"Relax, come on, you got it, look at that," I said to her seeing all that nectar appear on my shaft.

Naomi played with her clit until she sprayed. I gave her a break and set her down. "Let's go over there," I pointed at the smooth stones.

I had Chelsea sit on the stones. Naomi buried her face in her center and tasted. I pushed my dick into Naomi and she barely flinched but she was used to my big dick carving her out.

I watched Chelsea. It was beautiful how the sun kissed her skin. Seeing her enjoy a different sexual experience turned me on even more. Seeing her eyes roll back as Naomi flicked her clitoris with her tongue. Watching her run her perfectly manicured fingers through Naomi's wet dark hair and watching her cum over and over again.

I bit my lip and pulled out of Naomi and tasted her for a minute. She was nice and juicy. Easting pussy while getting fucked from behind was her favorite thing but she didn't get to enjoy that often. Here we had what we both wanted.

I stood stroking my long rod. Both bent over taking turns sucking me off until I exploded, "Ahhhhhh, shit," I said as it shot out onto their lips. They smiled and kissed each other and later, we headed back.

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments