Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erin And Bree: Black Magic Goes Deep

"Mistress Erin strengthens her dominate role. The "Black Magic" dildo is brought into play. Bree (Kitten) blissfully embraces her nature."

32
13 Comments 13
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"Even though this is a stand-alone story, the reader would benefit by at least skimming the previous chapters to gain a full understanding of Erin (Mistress or Miss) and Breeann's (Kitten or Kit) relationship and how it came to be. For clarity, Lilith is Erin's middle name. According to legend, Lilith was Adam's first wife. She was thrown out of Eden for refusing to submit to him, plus being known as a sex demon."

Awaking to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and an empty bed, I twiddled my nipples while thinking about Kitten. Friday night to now, Sunday morning, how far we’d come in such a short time. God, I wanted this to last. I brought out her submissiveness and she brought out the dominant in me, we seemed to blend perfectly.

My eyes were closed as I twiddled and visualized various possible future scenarios. Hearing her padding into the room, I just kept up my actions to see what hers might be.

“Morning Miss,” she said softly. “Too deep in thought for coffee right now?”

Opening my eyes, she was standing near, holding a tray containing two steaming cups, plus sweetener and cream. She reminded me of a female mountain lion padding softly through a forest in the high Sierra, sleek, beautiful and confident, always on the lookout. I knew I was lucky to have her, to have freed and satiated her urges, just as she was lucky to have me, to keep her tame and satiate mine.

Patting the bed near my hips, I said, ”Put it here carefully and come next to me. We’ll enjoy it together.”

“Thank you Miss. I love being near you. It’s hard for me to take my eyes off you, especially when we’re close.”

Chuckling, I replied, “I was just thinking how beautiful and sensual you are. Being together makes me happier than I’ve been in a long time, maybe ever. We seem to complete each other, filling needs we both have.”

“Oh Mistress, you are the most ravishing and seductive—I was going to say woman, but human is more encompassing—I’ve ever met. Last night, before sleep, and this morning while making coffee, I thought about Black Magic. Imaging what it will be like. I’m already quite wet in anticipation.”

“You are a slut aren’t you?” Her blush ran up her face at that question. I knew that was the equivalent of a swat with the crop.

She looked down and softly said, “Only with you Miss. I’m your slut, but only yours.”

"Nevertheless, you'll do any slutty thing I tell you to, correct?" Another mental swat of the crop.

She lowered her eyes and whispered, "Yes Mistress, anything you say." Dominance solidified.

By then we’d finished our coffee. I moved the tray off the bed and pulled her to me. We kissed, sometimes hard, sometimes tenderly. Our boobs lined up so that we could shift back and forth, having our nips rub across each other as they moved. The feeling was delicious.

We were both getting more and more worked up, which was what I wanted. Moving away and onto my back with my legs spread, I said, “Finger me Kitten. Finger-fuck me as you kiss my nips. I want you to get me off, but slowly.”

“Oh yes Miss. I shall really enjoy this. I’ve never had any desire to get another woman off, but you’ve changed that entirely.” At that word, “entirely,” her two middle fingers pushed in, making a lovely squishing sound.

“Ahh, perfect Kitten. Don’t forget the heel of your hand to my clit. Never stop your motion, but go slow and easy until I say different. Now tell me how you feel about the plug.”

“I love it! It feels so natural now. It reminds me of him, and you of course! My Mistress put it there. Now my ass belongs to you. Do you mind if I borrow it and test it out while I work? I’d be ever so grateful if you allow that. I hope you fuck me there, but I don’t know if I can take Black Magic. Maybe I need to use a bigger one to get accustomed.”

I was only half listening to her. Up on her knees, she was fingering me perfectly. Her tit kissing/sucking was masterful. I was on a never-ending wave of pleasure. My moaning and encouragement was almost nonstop.

Eventually, I could tell that her arm was getting tired, but I knew she’d go til she dropped if I didn’t stop her. “Okay Kit, hard and fast as you can.” Her response was immediate. My nectar began to splatter from the force of her thrusts. “Yes Kit, yes! Do it lover, do me. Fuck your Mistress! Fuck yes! I… I’m… so close now… Oh god! I’m cumming! Harder! Fuckkk…” The electric twitching started in my puss and seemed to run everywhere. My whole body shook as she continued to pound me. “Okay Kit… stop now!” My clit seemed to be on fire as she slowly withdrew her fingers and put them in her mouth. She collapsed next to me. Both of us were gasping for breath. God, it was wonderful.

When we’d both recovered, I sent Kitten to get the cuffs from my ‘cave,’ both sets, ankle and wrist. I instructed her to buckle both sets on before she returned, with the ankle ones just below her knees. She gave me a confused look but made no comment—she knew better. Meanwhile, I retrieved Black Magic, its harness, and a small vibrator. The vib nestled in the folds of the bed covers, I donned the harness with Black Magic in place. It now dangled from me like a man’s phallus.

Soon I heard the clinking of the cuffs as she walked back. As soon as she saw me standing there, with essentially, a large black cock dangling from my vag, she snickered.

“What’s so funny?!” I snapped at her.

Her face immediately went expressionless and her body noticeably straightened. “Nothing Mistress! I somehow saw the surprise of seeing you wearing the strapon as humorous. In reality, I find it dauntingly provocative. Kitty is dripping in anticipation of making a new friend and I’m eager to find out why I’m wearing the cuffs.”

“That’s better. On your knees in the middle of the bed, head down, wrists next to your knees… now!”

Kitten quickly hopped to the position. I joined her and, using short ropes that I’d been holding, tied the wrist cuffs to the now knee cuffs. She was effectively positioned for doggy-style sex without the ability to escape and she knew it. “Oh my god Miss. Just like before, I’m restrained in position. I am your slut. I both need you and want you to use me however you see fit. Kitty is eager for your ministrations.”

“Good Kitten,” I said as I caressed her cheeks and played with her plug, pulling it slightly out, just so its thickest point was at her star and then letting it pop back in. This was when Kitten started to sigh and softly moan. We both knew what was next so I gave it to her, Black Magic rubbing up and down between her lips. Between her juice and the lube I’d rubbed on Beauty, it glided smoothly back and forth. Kitten’s moans got louder.

After a few minutes of that, I grabbed her hips and began to press in. She was tight, but I let BM enter just slightly, much like yesterday’s tease.

“Oh god, it’s so big. I’ve never been stretched like this. I love it! Please Mistress, don’t tease me too much, I really want it all.”

“Be careful what you wish for.”

“I know you won’t hurt me Miss. We love each other. Take me as you want.”

I renewed my grip on her hips, which were pushing back at me, and began moving back and forth, in and out of her love tunnel, each time deeper and deeper. The euphoria was setting in as it went deeper with each stroke, stretching her more and more.

“Oooh fuck! Miss it… it’s huge. I… I’m… ooh god! I’ve nev… er fel, felt. Oh yes Miss! So fuckin good! Damn!” It was so possessing her that all she could do from that point was moan. That quickly turned into screams and squeals of ecstasy.

A final push brought me into tight contact with her ass. I pulled her hips to me, hard! I wanted every last millimeter in her. That brought forth an extended “Fuckkkk…” as her body began to shiver. It wasn’t an orgasm, it was just her body’s uncontrolled response to what was happening and my cue to start really fucking her.

Short strokes soon ramped up to longer and longer ones. Before long I was plunging her nonstop with full-length strokes. Her body was jerking, but in her limiting position, she couldn’t move much. It was only a few minutes until her various sounds of passionate thrills became, “Oh god Miss! I going to… I’m cumming! Fuck!” She went into a minor whole-body spasm and I never let up. I was determined to drive her far past anything she’d ever experienced.

After two more orgasms, we had both settled into a groove. She was off into her orgasmic mental milieu and I had found a rhythm that comfortably kept her there. That’s when I brought out the small vib. Its hum made no impression on her—that is until I brought it in contact with her clit.

That quickly brought her out of her reverie. Her arms jerked at her restraints. “Holy shit! My clit is… Fuck, it’s throbbing!” She was fighting the restraints. “Damn you Lilith, you fucking Devil. You just love torturing me don’t you?!”

“Sometimes you have to pay the piper. Tell me how much you’re enjoying this and remember who you’re talking to.” I stopped using the vib, and slowed my fucking way down. That was fair, at least until I heard her out.

“Thank you Mistress,” she gasped. After a pause, she went on. “I love you more than anything! You’ve so taken me over the moon. You’re my forever Mistress. You’ve opened new worlds and now, with Black Magic, you've taken me to a level I never even dreamed about. But my clit is so fuckin’ sensitive, more than it's ever been. You have to admit that the vib on it was… well it was you letting Lilith loose.”

“Should I stop? Do you want me to completely stop everything?”

There was a long pause, then, “Mistress, I’m yours. Whenever we’re together, I’m fully yours. So you do whatever you want. Whatever pleases you pleases me.”

Somewhat passive-aggressive I thought. She was hoping I’d feel bad and stop. That way she’d have exercised at least a bit of control. Plus she knew she could say “stop” at any time. I picked up the pace of Black Magic. She moaned and pushed back to me.

“You love it don’t you?”

“Mmm… hum.”

“Do you want a real one attached to a similarly endowed black guy?”

“Mmmm!”

“Speak!” I said loudly as I put the vib back on her clit for a short time.

“Oh fuck! Yes, yes! I want the real deal. Fuck… my clit. Jesus!” Short pause then, “Oh god I’m cumming again!” She uttered a long moaning sigh as her body shivered.

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

Even though I wasn’t cumming I was loving every minute of my control. I wondered what guys thought as they fucked a woman and toyed with her physical and mental senses through their cocks. In this position, they had the pleasure of control plus their own sexual gratification from their cock.

I put the vib back on her clit. She literally screamed and then fell into another body-shaking orgasm. Not too much later it became obvious that she was close to the end of what she could take so I slowly brought things to a halt and gradually slid Black Magic out. Kitten sagged and crumpled onto her side.

After releasing her bonds, we embraced lovingly as we shared deep kisses. Laying there, running our fingertips around each other’s bodies, Kitten said, “Damn Miss, once again, orgasms unlimited.” She laughed at herself and went on. “That’d be a cool name for an adult store.”

“Maybe I should trademark it,” I quipped.

“Good one,” she said. “But seriously, this was amazing and, of course, Lilith had to appear and fuck with me… I’ll admit, in a somewhat interesting way. It’s like a good girl-bad girl routine. Whatever. I love it all!”

“I’m glad to hear it.”

“So, you’ve fucked guys with dicks like that?”

“A few guys many times. I can work it out for both of us to enjoy one guy so equipped if you’d like.”

“Wow. We could be eating the other while getting fucked by mandingo. See, I’m not totally uninformed.” She started laughing.

“That would be hot. A mandingo night for us! I’ll work on it.”

“Cool. I’ll be looking forward. So, tell me, what do you get out of being in the Domme role? I mean I’m the one having all the orgasms. Well, mostly anyway.”

“I suppose to some degree it’s somewhat of a power trip. Plus everything about it is exciting for me. You’re right, I’m not having the orgasms, but it’s its own thrill. I compare it to an orchestra leader. He or she is not playing an instrument but the directing is its own thrill. You’re causing the masterpiece of music to happen. I get a thrill out of causing your thrills, if that makes sense.”

“And you’re so good at it! Yeah, I get it. But I could never do it. I’ll leave that to you while I am Ms sub.”

“I know you have to leave soon—”

“Yeah, I do. If I can walk,” she said with a giggle.

“Well, unless you object, I’m going to call Brian the shoe guy and see if he wants to take us to a club next Saturday night and then… we’ll see. If he’s fun we could spend the night at his place—assuming he has a decent place. I’m not keen on bringing him here.”

“Do it. He was hot and seemed cool, so let’s see what he’s doin’. Did you mean call him right now?”

“Yup,” I said as I reached for my phone. “Let’s see what he’s doin’ on this fine Sunday morn.”

“Maybe layin’ in bed with some chick… or maybe some other guy,” she said, laughing. “Ya never know about these things.”

“So true,” I said as our joint laughter faded. “Okay, we’ll find out in a minute.”

I put the phone on speaker and dialed using *67 to hide my number. After three rings I got a wary, “Hello?”

“Hey Brian. Guess who!”

“Since you blocked your number but you know mine we most likely have met somewhere sometime. So tell me or give me hints at least.”

That’s good I thought, at least he’s playing along and didn’t just disconnect. “Okay, the shoe department.”

“Well, since you know me from my job you could be any of a hundred women. I give my number to quite a few female customers. You’ll have to do better than that. We both have iPhones so go to FaceTime.”

“Ummm, maybe in a few minutes if you stay with us. Where are you right now?”

“‘Us’ huh? So there’s more than one of you. That narrows it a bit. I’m in bed drinking coffee.”

“Alone or accompanied?

“Alone, unfortunately. Come join me,” he said with a chuckle.

“Not this morning anyway. No time.”

Kitten joined in. “Yeah, I need to leave soon.”

“I got it!” he said, “Erin and Breeann.”

We both spoke at the same time. “How do you know our names? We never told you.”

“You both paid by credit card. You think I wouldn’t take notice of two beautiful women that wanted my number?”

The conversation moved along, teasing and flirting, neither of us seemed in a hurry to end it. He returned to his request for FaceTime—this time I agreed. We saw him leaning against his headboard with the sheet just above his cock. Our sheet was just covering our boobs with a tad of cleavage showing.

“Oh ladies, you’re hotter than I even remember and you both were giving me quite the view. Totally on purpose, I’m sure. You were successful if your intent was to get me hard.”

Kitten and I both laughed while I replied, “Of course it was on purpose. Why don’t you show us what your pants were hiding.”

“Why don’t you show me what your sheet is hiding. You both are totally on fire! I’m going to need to start strokin’ soon.”

“We’ll make you a deal. Bree will suck my tits as you jerk off. You have to cum, we want to see your jizz spurt.”

And so, after more conversation, it began. Brian pulled the sheet back to reveal his close to Black Magic-sized cock as we dropped our sheet, cupped our boobs and began tweaking our nips.

“Good god! Great tits! Do you do this often? Is this your thing, teasing guys? Damn, I want to fuck you both, right now!”

“We’ll talk about all that later,” I said. “Right now just enjoy the view and jerk your beautiful cock.”

Kitten moved onto her knees and began to suck and play with my tits. I held the phone off to the side so he had sort of a double view, my boobs and her bum as she played with me. Soon I was moaning and urging Kit on. He became more and more animated as he watched us. His cock appeared to be almost two hand-widths long.

“Goddamn, I can’t believe I’m doing this. It’s the hottest thing I’ve ever done that didn’t include actual fucking. You both are fuckin’ crazy wild!”

“You should feel how wet my pussy is. I’m drenched. Watch this.” With that I used my free hand to reach down and pull my fingers up between my lips, gathering plenty of my nectar and bringing it near my mouth where I let it drip onto my tongue. “Mmm! I love my taste and I’ll bet you would too,” I said while licking and sucking my fingers clean.

“Holy shit! You’re killing me here. Tell me where. Let’s meet this afternoon.”

“No, but maybe next weekend. If you’re a good boy,” I teased him.

“Jesus Christ, I’m gonna cum... Oh god! Fuck!”

Kit turned just in time for both of us to see him spurt a stream of spunk almost to his chin. That was followed by five more, each less in quantity and distance. He left a white trail from his neck to his cock.

“Holy fuck, what a load,” he gasped out. “You two are unbelievable. That should have been in one or both of you.”

“We agree. I’ll bet it’s tasty. We love cum. Don’t we Kitten?”

“Oh yeah! His looks thick and creamy. Scoop some up and show us its texture.”

He ran his fingers from his cock to his chin, scooping up a good quantity and opening his hand to display it.

“Lick it and describe its taste for us. We want to imagine we’re doing it.”

“Ah… I’m not really into my own stuff.”

“Oh jeez,” I said, “just when we thought you’d be down with us. We love it when a guy licks us clean after filling one or both of us. Oh well...” Then turning to Kit, I went on,”I guess we misjudged him. Too bad. He does have a very nice cock. Such a shame. Well, thanks Brian. It’s been fun.”

“Wait! Wait. Now be honest. Are you just fuckin’ with me or are you really serious about gettin’ together? The three of us. Next weekend.”

“We’re serious. You know LAVO?”

“Yeah. Sure. That’s top shelf.”

“Lick your jizz and meet us there Saturday night. We’ll party and then go to your place for the night and morning. I assume you have a decent place?”

“Yeah, I have a decent place. I live in Brooklyn. You really serious about me lickin’ my stuff?”

“Lick up dude and picture us both in semi-sheer mini dresses, sans anything else. You sure you can handle us? Better have a blue pill ready. No one shot wonders for us.”

He ran his tongue all across his hand and swallowed it down. “Not as bad as I expected. Not really bad at all. Thanks for gettin’ me to do that. So, we’re really down for next Saturday? If your fuckin’ with me just tell me. No harm, no foul. I just don’t want to be going to the club like a fool.”

“We’re serious and won’t strand you. If something unforeseen happens I call or text you. Otherwise, we’re already lookin’ forward to the in-person Brian.”

“Same here with you guys. See you then!”

Bree needed to get going to work on her current case and I needed to review the papers for our upcoming merger closing. As she was beginning to get her things together I had one more thing to accomplish before she dressed. I went to my special drawer and retrieved a larger butt plug.

“Kitten,” I called out. “Come over here before you get dressed.”

“Sure,” she replied. “Miss me before I’ve left?” she playfully asked.

“Actually I do. So I have a parting present for you. Bend over the bed and spread your cheeks.”

“Ohh… what now?” Laughing, she went on, “I know it’s the Devil woman at work.” She assumed the position. I slowly removed her plug and applied more lube. “Oh no, I thought I was going to be allowed to keep it until next week.”

“You sort of are. I’m giving you an upgraded version.”

“Oh god. What are you up to?”

“Spread ‘em wide. That’s a good Kitten.” With that, I began advancing a larger plug into her. “Deep breath. Now relax. You’re movin’ up in the world.”

“Oh Miss you’re always thinking aren’t you? I feel the stretch. We’re going bigger, aren’t we? I’m ready.”

“Yup. I’m getting you ready for Brian. Keep this in as much as you can next week and you’ll be ready for him.”

“Oh yes Miss! I’m already imagining it. You’re so perceptive. Now I’m even more excited about next weekend. I love you Mistress.”

“Just like I love you Kitten! Now get ready. We both need to attend to our work needs.”

She regretfully got herself together and called an Uber. We had a quick kiss goodbye with promises to stay in touch during the week and talk about the upcoming Saturday night with Brian, plus parting thoughts about her new collar. Just the thought of putting it around her neck got us both wet.

Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments