Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Nikki's wardrobe, I selected a very tight blouse and the shortest pleated mini skirt that she owned.  Looking through her panties, I found a tiny black sheer thong.  I placed the clothes upon our bed.  Black stiletto heels completed the outfit.

I informed Nikki that we were going out later in the evening and that she was to wear the clothing that I had chosen for her.  I insisted that she wear heavy makeup.

Nikki did as she was told.  She stood before me.  Nikki looked like a complete prostitute, which was exactly what I had craved.

"Turn around," I said.

Nikki turned so that I could see her backside.  She was not revealing enough.  I told Nikki to pull her skirt up further, stopping her when I was able to glimpse the bottom of her ass.  

I took Nikki out, dressed like a whore, stripped of her virtue.

I parked the car.  It was midnight, but the local supercenter was still quite active.  Nikki looked at me with curiosity.  

I informed Nikki that we were going to the pet department inside of the supercenter.  I directed her to walk ahead of me.

Nikki flashed glimpses of her ass with every step that she took, which pleased me.  Once she entered the store, Nikki began to draw immediate attention.

Two men took notice of Nikki.  I stepped further back to allow them to follow her and enjoy the view.  The men made comments to each other and laughed.  I followed, excited by seeing Nikki flaunt herself in public.

When she reached the pet department, I took Nikki to find her collar.  Nikki found one that fit her, and tried it on, for my approval.  

I grabbed a short-chain leash and attached it to the collar.  The restraint fit perfectly, I ordered Nikki to pay for it.

I trailed Nikki as we exited the store.  I watched as men checked her out.  Nikki caught a few dirty looks from other women.  I indulged in lust.

In the car, I attached Nikki's collar.  My cock stirred with arousal at her exhibition.  

I loved showing Nikki off for the amusement of other men.

 

I stopped the car in the adult video store parking lot.  

Nikki looked over at me, and I stared back at her.  The collar on her neck was the ultimate symbol of her submission.  I was about to flaunt my ownership over Nikki, in one of the seediest places in town.  

"Let's go'" I said.  

We stepped out of the car, and crossed the lot, to the store's entrance.  I held the door open for my lady.  We entered.  

Nikki caught many looks from strange men.  Some guys played it cool and sneaked glances at her.  Most of the patrons stared with open greed.

I was openly showing my girl off, like a prostitute.  I was exposing Nikki inside of a room filled with sex-crazed men.

It turned me on to see these deviants stare at her with sexual lust.  Watching them want her made me want Nikki even more.

I chose a video and handed the film to Nikki.  I directed her to the counter to pay for it.

Upon exiting the store, my cock stiffened at all the attention Nikki attracted inside.  I couldn't wait to take her home.

For_miss_Alis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
For_miss_Alis

 

The pornographic film played in the background, the sounds of sucking and fucking pervaded the room.  

Nikki turned to face me.  I looked over the slut.  I attached the leash to Nikki's collar.  

The married woman standing before me was now my willing slut.  My slave.  Nikki was under my full control.

I pulled forward with the chain and kissed Nikki deeply.  My hand reached down her backside and clenched her barely covered asscheek.

I broke the kiss and pulled Nikki towards the bed.  

"Lie down,"  I commanded.

Nikki complied immediately and laid down on the bed.  I quickly disrobed.  

Nikki was scantily dressed, lying before me, with easy access to being fucked.

I was about to take her.  Clothed in the attire that she had just worn out for her first display.  

I was going to fuck Nikki, looking exactly as she had appeared in public.

I held the l­eash and leered at the slut.  

Nikki needed to learn that she could easily be used in this manner.  She needed to learn that her indecent dress up had left her open for anyone's disposal.

"Spread your legs,"  I said.

Nikki parted her legs, and I crawled onto the bed between them.  I hiked up Nikki's miniskirt to reveal her sex, barely covered by her sheer black thong.  

I ordered Nikki to pull her panties aside.

Nikki reached down and pulled her underwear to the side, fully exposing herself.

"Spead your pussy open for me,"  I said.

Nikki reached down and split apart her pussy lips, giving me full access to fuck her.

I positioned my cock at the base of Nikki's cunt and thrust inside of her, feeling her wet warmth.  I began to screw Nikki, as I coiled the chain of the leash around my fist.  I tightened the choke as I fucked her with full force.

The room echoed with the sounds of sex, fueled by the porn video.  Onscreen, a woman was getting pounded by two men at once.  

I wanted Nikki to view this.  I wanted the idea of a woman being used by multiple men to marinate in her mind. 

I pulled my dick out of Nikki's pussy, and tugged at the leash.

"Get on your hands and knees,"  I said.

Nikki obeyed, facing the television.  I approached her from behind.  I ripped her panties to the side and re-entered her cunt.  

I pulled at the leash, raising her head back, while I fucked her like a dog.

"Look at the screen.  Watch the movie,"  I said.

Nikki watched, as the woman onscreen was fucked by two men at once.  Nikki watched, as I plowed into her from behind.  My cock rubbed against Nikki's panties, as I built up into climax.  

I came inside of Nikki's pussy, I pulled at the chain of her leash, filling her up with my seed.

I reached forward and grabbed Nikki by the hair.  I pulled her head back and made her watch the television.

Onscreen, a woman was sucking a man's cock while another guy fucked her.  The scene was a lesson that Nikki needed to be taught.

One day, she would learn to do the same.

Published 
Written by SlutWifeOwner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments