Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I fucked Nikki every chance that I could.  She was ready and willing to take cock at any given moment.  I took full advantage of her married pussy.

I was using another man's spouse as my own, committing adultery.  I was having a full-blown and open affair with a married woman.  

I took her in, with full knowledge of her corrupted past.   Nikki was a cock craving whore, and I wanted to see what I could get from her for myself.  I wanted to see how far Nikki would take her perversions.  I wondered how low Nikki would go.

Nikki's fantasies revealed an insatiable whore that had no limits.

She told me of her lust to fuck strangers, and multiple men at once.  Nikki wanted to have sex in public places, to be used for exhibition.  She wanted to sleep with other women.

Nikki even fantasized about fucking her own father.

Pornography soon entered our bedroom.  Nikki and I began watching others fucking on film as part of our foreplay. Nikki would choose the films from the adult video store.  It was exciting to see her selections.

Of her own volition, Nikki chose hardcore pornography.  The films she selected were degrading and demeaning.  Nikki opted for movies where women were treated as mere objects. The filth that Nikki and I viewed became the backdrop of our own debauchery and planted seeds of deviance within our minds. Nikki and I slid further into depravity. Nikki loved to watch women bound up, used, and dominated.  She admitted that she wanted that for herself.  To be tied, restrained, and controlled.  

I began to use Nikki, fucking her solely for the sake of my own pleasure.  I already owned her mouth, and she readily spread her legs for me at my urging. I made it clear to Nikki that if she wanted to play as my submissive she would have no say in the matter, that her only option was her total acceptance of my desires.  Nikki openly ceded her body over to me, to be used at my discretion.  

"Yes sir," Nikki said.

Nikki spoke in the accepted manner of a submissive.  That wasn't good enough for me.  I added a twist to our newfound perversion.

"No," I told her.  "You won't call me sir.  You will answer to daddy."

"Yes daddy," Nikki obeyed.

"Good girl.  Now, kneel down and open your mouth,"  I commanded.

Nikki did as she was told.  She stared up at me, and opened her mouth wide open, awaiting my next order.

"Undo my pants," I said.

Nikki reached out and unbuttoned my jeans.  She undid the zipper, and pulled them down, releasing my full erection from within.  I smiled down at Nikki, pleased with her obedience.

For_miss_Alis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
For_miss_Alis

"Suck it," I demanded.

Nikki slipped her lips around my cock and began milking me with her mouth.  I stared down at my girlfriend, a married woman, now my newly christened slave, as she sucked my dick.

"Good girl," I said.

Nikki bobbed her head along my shaft, bringing me to a fierce climax.  I blew my load into Nikki's mouth.  I held her head against my groin.

"Swallow," I said.

Nikki slipped her mouth off of me and swallowed the load down, into her stomach, completing the act.  Nikki stared back up at me with her mouth open, to show me that she had finished the job.

"Good girl," I said.

I reached down and held Nikki's face.  With my thumb, I tenderly closed Nikki's mouth shut, as she stared back up at me. I looked down at Nikki, pleased by her conformity.  From that moment forward, she was my cockslave.

I tested Nikki immediately.  I ordered her to strip her clothes off and to crawl upon the bed.  Nikki did as she was told. I directed Nikki to lean down forward on the bed.  I approached her from behind.

"You're a slut, aren't you,?"  I asked.

"Yes, daddy," Nikki replied.

I slapped Nikki's ass, hard.  Nikki screamed aloud.

"Good girl, good slut.  Good girls are sluts, aren't they?" I asked.

"Yes," Nikki said.

I spanked her again.  I grabbed at her roughly and clenched her asscheek.

"You're going to wait like a slut,"  I told her.  "You're going to wait just like this until I return.  You are not to move.  Do you understand?"

I slapped Nikki once more.  A red welt had formed on her asscheek.

"Yes, daddy,"  Nikki cried.

I left Nikki, face down and ass up on the bed.  I left her there for over an hour.

When I returned, Nikki was in the exact same position.  My cock stiffened with satisfaction.  I began to disrobe. I said nothing.  I climbed onto the bed and mounted Nikki from behind.  I began fucking her like a dog. I held Nikki's head down, pressing her face against the mattress.  Nikki moaned as I had my way with her.

I slammed into Nikki's pussy furiously, using her body for my ecstasy.  I spanked Nikki's ass repeatedly as I thrust inside of her.  I built up to climax quickly and immediately erupted inside of her.

Nikki had become my slave, and as such, she had voluntarily reduced herself to becoming a mere fuckdoll.  Her existence was to serve my sexual appetite.  I dominated Nikki. and she yielded to my rule.

Nikki had fully surrendered herself for my self-indulgence.

Published 
Written by SlutWifeOwner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments