Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I was living in sin with an immoral woman. I shared my bed with a whore. Nikki was married. She wore her husband's wedding ring on her hand. I was fucking another man's wife. Nikki was a thin, sexy redhead with a handful of tits and a cute bubble ass. She turned me on.  

I regularly used Nikki's mouth and pussy as the means to make me cum.  She readily submitted herself for my pleasure.  Nikki was easy meat.

Nikki loved to be used.  She had been bred into submission and worn out by a parade of men who had fucked her before we had started dating.

Nikki told me that she wanted to be tied up and blindfolded.  She wanted to be dominated, to be used. Nikki dressed up as a schoolgirl, wearing a very short mini skirt with no panties.  A tight black top showed off her tits nicely.  Heavy makeup completed the slut look.  I approved of the outfit.

I bound Nikki to the bed and covered her eyes with a handkerchief.  She was still clothed, but that didn't matter.  Her attire had left her completely open for my usage.  Nikki laid helplessly before me.  She was at my complete and utter disposal.

I removed a lollipop from my pocket.  I unwrapped the candy.

"Open your mouth,"  I said.

Nikki obeyed.  I slid the lollipop into her mouth.

I grabbed Nikki's legs and spread her open.  Nikki's mini skirt rose further up, baring her shaved pussy.

I stared down at the whore.  Nikki's mouth and legs were open, solely for my sexual gratification.  I stirred with arousal, in perverse satisfaction at the married woman who wanted me to violate her.

I tugged at the lollipop in Nikki's mouth.

"Open,"  I said.

Nikki complied.  I removed the candy.  It glistened with her saliva. 

I reached down and began teasing Nikki's pussy with the lollipop, sliding it alongside her slit.  Reaching her hole, I slid the pop inside of her cunt.

I fucked Nikki with the lollipop.  

"You're a dirty little whore, aren't you,"  I asked.

"Yes.  Yes daddy,"  Nikki replied.

"Tell me,"  I insisted.

"I'm a dirty little whore.  Letting you fuck me with a lollipop,"  Nikki said.

"Do you want my cock inside of you?" I asked. 

"Yes daddy,"  Nikki said.

I thrust the lollipop into Nikki's pussy.

"Beg me.  Beg for it,"  I said.

"Please daddy, fuck me.  Fuck me, please,"  Nikki whined.

I pulled the candy from out of Nikki's cunt, and brought it back to her lips.  Nikki opened her mouth and took the lollipop.

"Good girl.  Suck it,"  I said.

I disrobed and crawled between Nikki's parted legs.  Fully erect, I slid my cock inside of Nikki's wet, sticky pussy.

I fucked Nikki, as I tugged at the lollipop in her mouth.  I pulled her head to the side.  I reached down and grabbed Nikki by the hair, as I smashed my dick inside of her pussy.  

I took Nikki with full force, fucking her hard and rough.  I felt waves of ecstasy stirring in my loins as I reached climax.  I came inside of Nikki.

"Good girl.  Good slut,"  I said.

I slipped my cock out of Nikki.  I removed her blindfold and released her restraints.

I informed Nikki that we were going out for the evening and that she would be wearing the same outfit out in public.  Dressed as a slutty schoolgirl with a lollipop in her mouth, Nikki readily complied. 

stormizans1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stormizans1

I openly flaunted Nikki.  It thrilled me to reveal her to the rest of the world in such a lewd manner.  I insisted that she wear very revealing outfits, while out in public.  

I began taking Nikki to cheap motels. With her dressed so indecently, it was clear for anyone to see exactly what she doing.  In her appearance, she might as well have been a hooker.  Nikki was there to get fucked.

I fed into this fantasy.  I used Nikki like a nasty whore.  Her body was mine for the taking, and I indulged myself.  The rented rooms became the backdrop of our seedy encounters.  I filmed these episodes, to document our increasingly depraved affair.

Nikki performed like a legitimate porn starlet.  She sucked cock and spread her legs wide open for the camera like a pro.  Nikki served my every desire. It was inevitable that I would fuck Nikki's ass. I rented a small cottage at a secluded resort for the occasion.  The setting was quite romantic in contrast to the depravity which we committed.

Inside the cottage, I came inside of Nikki.  Many times. Nikki knelt down before me and sucked my cock to completion.  I came inside of Nikki's mouth, and she swallowed my load. I fucked Nikki on the floor of the cottage.  I filled her pussy with my semen.  I fucked her on the couch.  I fucked her in the bedroom.

Nikki agreed to cede her asshole to me that evening.  I would finally have full access to Nikki, to be able to use every one of her fuckholes for my sole benefit.

I took Nikki out that evening for dinner.  Of course, I insisted that she wear very sexy clothing.  This dress code was becoming her new normal. 

As usual, strange men took lascivious glances at my woman.  As we dined, I couldn't help but think about using Nikki's ass for my pleasure.

Upon our return to the cottage, I instructed Nikki to prepare herself in the bedroom.  She stripped out of her clothes and laid down on the bed, wearing only a pair of white lace panties.

I smiled at Nikki, pleased with her presentation.  I ran my hands over her body, fondling her tits.   I reached down and grabbed at her crotch.  I began to rub her mound through the lacy lingerie.  I could feel that Nikki was wet.

I pulled the panties off of Nikki and spread her legs wide open.  I crawled onto the bed and began licking at Nikki's pussy.  Suddenly, I pushed Nikki's legs forward, raising her ass off of the bed.  I trailed my tongue, from her cunt to her asshole.  I began rimming Nikki, eating her ass, wetting her hole with my saliva.

I was ready to take Nikki's ass.

"Get on all fours.  On your hands and knees," I said.

Nikki obeyed. 

I climbed behind Nikki and pushed the tip of my cock against her asshole.  I grabbed her by the waist and slowly slid my dick inside of her ass.

The sensation was thrilling.  Nikki's tight asshole clenched at my cock as I fucked her.  I fucked her ass slowly, enjoying total domination over my slut.

Nikki groaned.  It was hard to tell if it was in pleasure, or in pain.  

I boiled with excitement.  It wasn't long before I came.  I shot my load deep inside of Nikki's ass as I held her at the hips.  I grunted aloud with the orgasm.

Nikki had finally submitted every one of her fuckholes to me, and I took pride in the full ownership of another man's slut wife.

There were no limits.  Nikki was all mine.

 

Published 
Written by SlutWifeOwner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments