Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I had known that Nikki was a slut for many years. I didn't care at all. In fact, the truth of it actually turned me on. We began dating when she was still married to another man. I took pride in having another man's wife as my own personal plaything.

Nikki served my every sexual whim, she was submissive. Nikki loved to be told what to do. She loved to pleasure a man. It gave Nikki a sense of power to make another man cum.

I took full advantage, using Nikki like so many other men had already done before me. It aroused me, knowing that the woman I was having a relationship with was a filthy slut who had been used by a parade of other guys before me. I accepted her despite her corrupt past, I reveled in her brazen demeanor. After a litany of other men, Nikki was mine. I had my own ideas of pushing her to the limits of her sexual deviance. I wondered just how far Nikki would go, for the sake of pleasing another man.

Our relationship rapidly descended into decadence. I had gained possession of a complete and unrestricted slutwife. Nikki yielded her body and will to my every desire, and I began to indulge in the filthy sexuality of a well-seasoned whore. In fact, I enjoyed knowing that my girlfriend was a used tramp. I found her sexual history arousing. It excited me. My dick throbbed as I learned about Nikki's sinful past.

As many other men had done, I used her. Nikki's hands stroked my cock, her mouth sucked me off until completion, and I used her pussy on a daily basis. I fucked Nikki in the ass whenever I felt the urge. Nikki was open and willing to fulfill my every sexual need.

I openly flaunted Nikki in public. I took her out, dressed up like a slutty fuckdoll. Nikki wore very revealing clothes in public, in a lewd manner. Super-short micro skirts offered a peek of the bottom of her asscheeks, to anyone who cared to look. Tight-fitting tops hugged against her c-cup sized tits, leaving little to the imagination. Nikki wore heavy makeup to complete her whorish appearance.

I also enjoyed showing off Nikki to the rest of the world online. It turned me on to know that my girlfriend was a wanton slut, willing to expose herself without shame. Nikki loved the attention that other men gave her.

This began shortly after I had taken a photograph of Nikki. In the picture, Nikki stood against the wall. She wore a tight-fitting top, which hugged against her breasts. With no bra underneath, Nikki's erect nipples were clearly visible, pushing against the thin fabric. Nikki was nearly nude from the waist down, wearing only a pair of sheer white panties with pink lace trim. Nikki stood with her thumbs hooked into the waist of her panties, with a mischievous smile on her face.

This was the first erotic picture that I had taken of Nikki. Despite filming a number of pornographic videos that had captured her sucking my cock, being fucked, and acting as an all-around porn starlet, I had yet to take any photographs of Nikki in such a revealing fashion.

AntonellaMasia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaMasia

It wasn't long before I began to share this image with others. Without her knowledge, I began showing off the picture to random strangers, mostly to unknown men, in Internet chat rooms that catered to hotwife fantasies.

The feedback that this picture received made me boil with excitement. I became surprised to learn how thrilling I found it, to hear other guys' desire for my woman. Openly, and with no trace of shame, these men would often go into explicit detail about what they liked about Nikki and the filthy things that they wanted to do with her. These men told me, point-blank, that they wanted to fuck my girlfriend. I had never before imagined that my level of arousal would be so high upon hearing the fantasies which other men had about using my woman for their own pleasure.

The realization began, laced with guilt, that the idea of seeing Nikki with another man was beginning to turn me on. I began to fantasize about Nikki being fucked by other men. I imagined her sucking off other guys, usually strangers. I questioned these desires. I felt that my new-found fantasies were morally wrong, yet, I could not deny how deeply they roused me.

The fact that other men wanted to fuck my girl made me want her all the more. My arousal was stirred by a mixture of pride and jealousy. I was proud to share a bed with a woman that many men had wanted to have sex with. Yet, with this knowledge came a sense of jealous guilt.

Before I was with Nikki, I had never conceived of the idea of sharing my partner with other men. As a straight man, my interests laid solely in the pleasures of other women. With Nikki, all of that changed. Although I found it very hard to believe, I began to entertain many perverted ideas which I had never imagined before.

I wanted to see Nikki expose herself to other men, in public, as well as online. I wanted to exhibit Nikki, nude and lewd, for anybody to see. I wanted to present Nikki, in her most intimate state, to the rest of the world. I wanted to strip Nikki down and show her off to complete strangers. I wanted my girlfriend to be the world's whore.

I expressed my newfound desires to Nikki. She had acquiesced to fulfill them, and so began the next chapter of our perverted journey.

I set up an account online for Nikki to expose herself and to flirt with other men. Soon enough, Nikki would begin to make other men cum, and I would allow her to do so with my own enthusiastic approval.

 

 

Published 
Written by SlutWifeOwner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments