Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Feminized Cuckold (Part 4)

"The final chapter in this series."

42
10 Comments 10
10.2k Views 10.2k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"In the previous chapter, Amber feminizes Dave and locks his dick in chastity."

"Amber, I really need to cum," I said.  "I've been locked up since yesterday afternoon.  After your date is over, you usually let me masturbate."

"Please let me masturbate, too," said Debbie.  "I'm so horny!"

"Maybe later," said Amber.  "I have other plans for you two first.  Now I would like for you two to attend to my feet.  On your knees, girls."

Debbie and I got down on our knees in front of Amber.  She sat down on the bed and lifted her feet up.  "I want you to worship my feet.  Lick my feet and suck my toes."

I took her left foot, and Debbie took her right.  We removed her shoes and socks.  She wiggled her toes in front of our faces, as she looked down at us and smiled.  I began licking her foot, starting at the heel and working my way up toward the toes.  I looked over at Debbie, and he was licking her other foot.

When I got up to the toes, I started sucking on each little toe, one by one.  Amber was clearly enjoying this attention.  She began to let out a little moan, as we both licked and sucked.  "Keep going, girls.  You're doing great."

When I licked the bottom of her foot, she started giggling.  "That tickles," she said.  "But it feels nice.  Now suck on my toes some more."  We continued to lick and suck her feet as she purred and moaned.  When she had enough of this, she said, "Ok, girls, that's enough.  Next, we're going to something you will really enjoy."

"Oh, may we masturbate now?" I asked.

"No, not yet," she replied.  "But you might enjoy this even more than masturbating."  She went over to her bedside table and opened the drawer.  She pulled out a strap-on dildo.  She took off her pants and shirt, leaving her with just her bra and panties.  She attached the strap-on.  It stuck out like a big hard penis.  It looked odd being on such a pretty, feminine girl.

"What are you going to do with that?" asked Debbie with wide eyes.

"Oh, you'll see," she said.  "But first, I want you two to suck this for me.  Stay down on your knees just like you are."  She walked over and stood in front of us.  Debbie and I were on our knees wearing our little dresses with our penises locked up.  We both started licking the big dildo.  As we licked it our tongues touched, and we paused for a passionate kiss as Amber watched us and laughed at us.

Then I opened my mouth and sucked in the big dildo.  It was hard and rubbery, quite a different feeling from when I sucked Dave's dick the night before.  After a few minutes of sucking, I released the phallus from my mouth and looked over at Debbie.  It was his turn to suck.  Debbie took it into his mouth and sucked it like a pro.

We took turns sucking her big dildo until it was all wet and slippery.  Amber then said, "OK, you two, now get up and bend over on the bed.  Stick your little butts out for me."

"What are you going to do to us?" I asked.

"I'm going to peg you in your little butts," she said.  Amber walked over and got behind me as I was bent over the bed.  She positioned the dildo right behind my butt.  She lifted up my little dress.  She took hold of the dildo and inserted it in my little butt hole.  It hurt a bit as she slowly pushed it in.  She pushed it in further and it hit a very sensitive spot inside my butt.  It sent waves of pleasure throughout my body as she pressed it further inside of me.  Then she began a slow fucking motion, in and out.

The initial pain was gone as she slowly pegged me.  I had never felt anything like this before.  It felt so good as she moved it in and out.  Debbie watched in awe as I began to pant and moan.  Even though it felt wonderful, I felt so humiliated wearing a little dress with my dick locked up as my wife pegged me in the bottom.  My dick was straining to get hard in its tight cage, but it could not.  After several minutes of intense pegging, Amber stopped and pulled the dildo out of my butt. 

"Please don't stop, Amber.  It feels so good.  Please keep pegging me," I begged.

She just giggled at me and said, "Now it's Debbie's turn."

I could see by the look on Debbie's face that he was afraid.  "Don't worry, Debbie," I said.  "It only hurts at first.  Then it feels so good.  Just relax and enjoy it."

Amber positioned herself behind Debbie.  She lifted up his dress, exposing his little butt hole.  She slowly inserted the dildo.  She had just put it in when he called out, "Stop, Amber.  It hurts."

I reassured him, "It's OK, Debbie.  Just relax and let it happen.  She just did it to me and I loved it."

Debbie relaxed and Amber pushed it further into his butt.  I could tell when she hit his sensitive spot because his frown turned into a smile.  "Oh my God, I see what you mean, Laura," he said.

She began her pegging of Debbie with in-and-out motions.  Debbie started rocking his butt back to meet every stroke, thus helping her to fuck him.  "Oh, this feels so good," he exclaimed.

I got up and got onto the bed in front of Debbie.  By this time, he was panting and moaning as Amber continued to peg his butt.  I leaned in towards him and placed my hands on his shoulders.  I leaned my head in towards his for a kiss.  We kissed passionately as Amber kept up the pegging.

I could see his chastity cage bouncing up and down and Amber pegged him.  I reached out and grabbed it.  I tickled his balls.  I could see his penis inside the cage struggling to get hard.  Debbie and I broke our kiss and he called out, "Oh, please keep going, Amber.  This feels so wonderful!"

Amber kept up the intense pegging for several minutes.  I could see a little pre-cum oozing out of the front of Debbie's chastity cage.  He called out, "Oh, I think I'm going to cum.  Please don't stop!"  I continued tickling his balls as she fucked him.  He was panting and moaning from the pleasure.  Then he started to orgasm and his cum sprayed out the little hole in the front of the chastity device.

Amber said, "Put your mouth down there, Laura, and catch his cum." 

I moved down and took his chastity cage in my mouth and sucked on it, letting the cum shoot into my mouth.  I licked all around the cage, licking up the cum that had settled on there.

"Now, kiss Debbie, so he can have some of the cum, too."

I moved up in front of Debbie and kissed him.  I passed the remnants of the cum in my mouth into his.  His tongue probed my mouth, licking up the cum as we kissed.  We both swallowed all the cum, and we continued kissing until Amber told us to stop.

"That felt wonderful, Amber!" said Debbie.

"I thought you might enjoy it," she said.  "Laura, now you may masturbate if you want."

"No," I said.  "I want to cum from pegging, just like Debbie did.  Please, Amber."

"Wouldn't you rather masturbate, like you usually do?  I kind of like watching you masturbate in your little dress."

"Please peg me some more now, and I will masturbate for you later.  Please, Amber.  I really need some more pegging," I pleaded.

"Oh, alright, you big sissy.  I'll peg you some more."

"Thank you, Amber!"  I got up and assumed the position bending over the bed.  I lifted the back of my dress up, exposing my hole for her.

"No, this time I want you to lie down on your back.  I will peg you from the front."

I quickly turned over and got down on the bed.  I rolled my hips back and put my legs in the air.  Amber positioned herself on top of me and inserted the strap-on into my hole.  She began to slowly push it in and out, and the pleasurable sensations returned to me.  I let out a gasp as she hit the sensitive spot inside of me.  I liked this position better, because she could penetrate further with each stroke.  She continued her fucking as I panted and moaned.

Debbie came around and got down beside me.  He leaned in and we kissed as Amber pegged my butt.  It all felt so good and I could feel an orgasm approaching.  My chastity cage was bouncing up and down as Amber fucked me.  Debbie reached down and tickled my balls like I had done for him before.  My orgasm was ready to begin, and I called out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Debbie leaned over and put his mouth around my cage to catch my cum.  I could feel it start to shoot out.  It felt so strange because my dick was trapped in the tight cage and could not get hard.  But still, I could cum, just from the stimulation of the pegging in my butt.  It was the most powerful orgasm I had ever had.  It felt so good.

When my orgasm subsided, Amber stopped her pegging and pulled the dildo from my butt.  Debbie moved his head back up to mine and he kissed me, passing me the cum in his mouth.  We kissed passionately as we both devoured the cum.  I decided I liked the taste of cum, even my own.  Especially when I get it by kissing Debbie.

Amber said, "I'm exhausted from pegging you two.  I'm going to relax and take a bath.  You two can go down and clean up the kitchen."

Debbie and I went downstairs, still wearing our dresses with our penises locked up.  I watched him as he navigated the stairs wearing his high heels.  He was a bit unsteady on the stairs.  I reached out and took his hand, and we held hands as we got to the bottom of the stairs and went into the kitchen.  We cleared the dishes from the table and washed them, along with the pots and pans.

As we finished up, Amber was still up in the bath.  Debbie and I walked into the living room and sat on the sofa together.  "Wow, that was really something," he said.

"Yes, it sure was.  I never would have guessed you might enjoy such things.  Debbie, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything you want."

"Why did you let Amber feminize you and lock up your dick?"

"Laura, ever since the first time I saw you, I was curious what it would be like to be feminized.  I could tell you enjoyed it, and I just wanted to try it too.  And then when I saw you last night locked in chastity, I knew I wanted to try it too."

"So do you like it?  Are you glad you did it?"

"Oh my God, yes.  I've never had so much fun or been so turned on.  The pegging was amazing, but I especially liked being with you, Laura.  I think I've been attracted to you since I first saw you."  He blushed a deep red when he said that.

"I'm very attracted to you too, Debbie.  I knew it for sure when you first put on the dress.  But even before that, I think I was.  Like last night, when Amber made me suck your dick.  I really wanted to do it.  I've never sucked a dick before, but I really wanted to suck yours.  And when Amber had me stroke you during the edging session, I wanted so much to make you cum.  I really like you, Debbie."  Now it was my turn to blush.

abbyfeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abbyfeet

"I like you too, Laura," he said.

We looked into each other's eyes.  I reached out and touched his face.  He touched mine.  It was a very special moment.  We both leaned in at the same time, and our lips met for a kiss.  This was our first real kiss, that we did on our own.  Not because Amber had told us to.  It was a passionate and sensual kiss.  We paused the kiss and looked into each other's eyes.  Then we started kissing again.

Debbie's hands started exploring my body as we kissed.  He rubbed my neck and went down to my chest.  He found my nipple and lightly flicked it.  It sent pleasurable sensations through my body.  I reached down and flicked his nipples too.  We continued kissing as we rubbed each other's nipples.  It felt so good.  I was really enjoying making out with Debbie.

Debbie left my nipple and ran his hands down my belly.  He got down to the hem of my dress and lifted it up, exposing my locked-up penis in its cage.  He gripped my chastity cage and started rubbing on it.  He moved down to my exposed balls.  He massaged and tickled my balls.  It was frustrating having someone rubbing down there when I could feel no sensations on my penis.

I reached down and did the same to Debbie, rubbing his cage and his balls.  We must have been quite a site.  Two guys dressed as girls, with their penises locked up, and rubbing each other's cages as we kissed.

Debbie said, "It is so frustrating being locked in this chastity device.  Isn't it frustrating for you, Laura?"

"Yes, it is for sure.  I wish I could feel your hand on my dick.  And I wish so much I could feel your hard dick, Debbie.

"I know.  Me too.  I want to feel your dick.  I want to stroke it.  And I really would love to suck it for you, Laura."

"I wish we could both suck each other's dicks."

"Oh, that would be so nice.  Laura, do you know where Amber keeps the keys to these chastity cages?  Let's get the keys and unlock them."

"No, we can't do that.  Amber never allows me to unlock my cage.  I have to wait for her to unlock it.  Besides, she keeps the keys with her.  She wears them on a chain around her neck."

"Maybe when she finishes her bath, she will unlock us."

"I bet she will.  She always unlocks me the day after her dates.  And she likes to watch me masturbate when she unlocks me.  I'm sure she will let you masturbate too."

"Maybe she would like to see us masturbate each other.  That would be fun," said Debbie.

"Yes, it would.  I would like that.  Or maybe she'll let us suck each other.  I bet she would enjoy watching that."

"Oh, I hope so.  I want to suck you so much, Laura."

We resumed our kissing and petting.  I kept thinking how much fun it would be if she unlocks us and lets us suck each other.

About that time, we heard the bathwater draining out.  I knew Amber was done with her bath and hopefully would come down soon.  Debbie and I made out and rubbed each other as we waited for her.  After ten minutes, we heard Amber coming down the stairs.  We stopped kissing and sat there like two good little girls, just waiting for her to come down.

"What are you two doing in here?  Is the kitchen cleaned up?" she asked.

"Yes, we got it all cleaned up.  We're just waiting for you.  Do you feel better after your bath?"

"Oh, yes, much better.  Are you ready for me to unlock your cage so you can masturbate for me?"

"Yes, we're ready!" exclaimed Debbie.

"Oh, would you like to masturbate too, Debbie?"

"Yes, please.  If it's alright with you."

"Sure.  I'll unlock you too, Debbie.  Then I can watch you both masturbate.  I like watching my sissy husband masturbate in his little dress.  Watching you both with be twice the fun."

"Amber, maybe you would like to watch us do more than that," I suggested.

"Really?  What do you have in mind?"

"Well…."  I paused.  It was embarrassing to ask what I wanted.  I blushed and looked down.  I couldn't bring myself to say the words to her.

Debbie took over. "Maybe you would enjoy watching us suck each other."

"Is that what you wanted to say, Laura?  You two want to suck each other.  Obviously, you have been discussing this.  Is that what you have been doing while I was in the bath?  Talking about sucking each other's dicks?"

Now we were both embarrassed.  We just blushed and looked at each other.

"Oh, I think that is so sweet," said Amber.  "Two sissy girls discussing how much you want to suck each other's dicks.  Tell me what you want to do, Laura."

I blushed and said, "I want to suck Debbie's dick while he sucks mine.  Please, Amber."

"Yes, I would love to watch that.  It will be so cute, watching the two of you."

"Will you unlock us, then?" asked Debbie.

Amber pulled on the two chains around her neck, revealing the two keys to our chastity devices.  She took the chains off her neck.  She approached Debbie and said, "OK, Debbie. Lift up your little dress."

Debbie quickly grabbed the hem of his dress and lifted it up, exposing his locked-up penis.  Amber used the key to unlock his device.  She pulled the cage off and removed the ring from around his balls.   His dick immediately started to get hard, finally free from its tight restraint.  Amber reached down and flicked it a couple times, causing it to bounce up and down.  She giggled at him.

I lifted up my dress, and Amber came to me and removed my device.  My dick got hard as well.  I had been locked up since last night.  It felt so good for it to be free and hard.  Amber laughed at me as she flicked my dick causing it to bounce.

"So, girls, how does it feel to have your dicks free at last?"

"Wonderful," we both said.

"Laura, you sucked a dick last night for the first time.  I didn't realize how much you must have enjoyed it.  Debbie, have you ever sucked a dick?"

"No, I never have," said Debbie.

"OK, you may go first.  Down on your knees, Debbie."

"Can't we suck each other at the same time?" I asked.

"First I want to see Debbie suck yours.  Then you may suck each other, Laura."

Debbie got down on his knees in front of me.  I lifted up my dress to expose my hard dick.  Debbie reached out and took it in his hand.  He began to slowly stroke it.

"Do you remember how Laura sucked your dick last night?  I want you to do it the same way.  First, you should lick it up and down.  Then you may suck it.  Do you understand, Debbie?"

"Yes, I remember," said Debbie.

He stuck out his tongue and started to lick my dick.  Oh, it felt so good having it licked after it had been locked up for so long.  He licked along the underside from the base of the balls up to the head.  Then he licked along each side.

"Now open up and suck it into your mouth, Debbie," said Amber.

Debbie looked up at me as he took the head of my penis into his wet mouth.  I let out a little moan as he began to suck it.  He moved his head to suck it in and out.  He sucked it for a few minutes and then went back to licking it.  He looked up at me the whole time, and I looked down at him.  I was enjoying this so much, and I could tell he was too.

"How's he doing, Laura?  Is Debbie a good dick sucker?"

"Oh, yes.  Debbie, you're doing such a great job.  But I'm afraid I might cum soon.  Amber, may I suck his now?"

"OK, Debbie, that's enough of that," said Amber.  "Now you two may lie down on the floor and suck each other."

Debbie and I both got down on the floor, facing opposite directions.  His dick was right in front of my face and mine was in front of his.

"Is this what you wanted, sissies?  To suck at the same time.  OK, get going.  I want to see this."

I lifted Debbie's dress up and started licking his dick.  I had been waiting so long for this, and it felt so good when I first touched his dick with my tongue.  I could feel him licking mine too.  After a couple minutes of licking, we both took each other's dicks in our mouths and started to suck.

Amber sat on the sofa watching us and giggling.  It was humiliating having my wife watch us sucking each other.  We must have been quite a sight, two guys in dressed as girls, sucking each other's dicks.  We continued sucking as Amber watched.  It felt so wonderful to suck a dick as mine was getting sucked.

Amber said, "I want to see you finger each other's butt holes as you suck."

I felt Debbie's hand reaching around my balls and to my butt.  He gently massaged my butt, and then used one finger to trace circles around my hole.  I pressed open my hole, wanting him to stick in his finger.  Finally, his finger found its way to the hole, and he penetrated my hole and started to work his finger in and out.  It felt great having my butt penetrated as my dick was being sucked.

I used my finger to do the same to him.  I found his little hole and pressed my finger inside.  I used my finger to fuck him as I sucked his dick.

Debbie stopped sucking for a brief moment and said, "Press it in further, Laura."  I pressed my finger in all the way, and he let out a little gasp and a moan.  He resumed his sucking of my dick, and he pressed further into my butt.

I could feel my orgasm fast approaching.  I sucked on his dick faster.  I wanted to make him cum at the same time as me.  Just as I knew I would cum any second, I felt the first burst of his cum hit my tongue.  That sent me over the edge, and I began shooting my cum into his mouth.  We both kept sucking and fingering as we completed our orgasms.  I swallowed most of his cum, saving a little to share with him in a kiss.  This felt even better than when I came from Amber pegging my butt.  It was the best orgasm I had ever had.

We broke apart, and I changed position so I was lying next to Debbie and could kiss him.  We both leaned in for a passionate kiss, sharing what was left of the cum with each other.  We continued kissing for several minutes.  I no longer cared that Amber was laughing at us.  I was just enjoying being with Debbie.

We paused our kiss, and Debbie whispered in my ear.  "That was the best sex I've ever had.  I love you, Laura."

"I love you too, Debbie."

 

The end

Published 
Written by bethanngirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments