Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Feminized Cuckold (Part 2)

"Amber has her date with Dave, and Laura joins in the fun"

55
14 Comments 14
13.7k Views 13.7k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Author's Notes

"In part 1 of this story, Larry gets ready for his wife's date with another man.  Larry is made to dress up like a girl, and his wife locked his penis in a chastity device."

I opened the door, and there was Dave, handsome as usual.  Dave is a tall man, around 6'2", with a muscular build.  He wore a pair of beige slacks with a casual blue shirt.  He had on a dark blue sports jacket.  Dave was carrying a dozen red roses.

"Hi, Dave.  Please come on in.  Amber will be down in a few minutes."

"Hi, Laura.  Don't you look pretty tonight?  I love that dress on you."

"Thank you, Dave.  You're too kind."  I blushed as he looked at me in my dress.  He confidently came inside and walked over toward the sofa.

Dave pulled one rose out from his bunch and handed it to me.

"Oh, is that for me? Thanks, Dave.  You're so thoughtful."

"A pretty flower for a pretty girl," he said as he smiled at me.  He leaned forward and confidently gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

I felt so small and humiliated.  Even though he is being a super gentleman and so nice to me, it still embarrassed me to be treated like a girl.  I blushed as I took the flower from him.  "Take a seat, Dave.  Would you like a drink while you wait for Amber?"

"Sure, I'll have a glass of red wine."

I went into the kitchen and poured him a glass of wine.  I took the flower he had given me and put it in a small vase with some water.  I brought the glass of wine out and handed it to Dave.  He was sitting on the sofa.  "Have a seat, Laura, and talk to me while I wait."

"Thanks, Dave."  I sat next to him on the sofa.  I smoothed my dress beneath me as I sat, and I pulled the hem down to make sure it completely covered my chastity device.  "So, what have you two got planned for tonight," I asked.

"I'm taking Amber to the Lobster House for dinner, and then we're coming back here after."

"Oh, Amber loves the Lobster House," I said.  "I know she will have a great time."

"I hope so.  But what I'm really looking forward to is when we come back here after dinner.  I think she'll have an even better time then.  Speaking of that, has Amber told you about your surprise tonight?"

"Yes."

"So, she told you that you would be participating with us tonight?  That will be a big step for you, Laura.  I'm looking forward to it, too."

"Well, she told me I'd be joining in.  But she didn't tell me any more than that.  What will I be doing with you guys?"

"Oh, mostly helping us out, I imagine.  I'm sure she'll tell you more when she is ready.  But I'll give you a little hint.  You will enjoy it very much.  And so will I."  He gave me a big smile and a wink.  "You're a pretty girl, Laura.  It will be a pleasure having two pretty girls tonight."

I just looked down and blushed, imagining what they may have in mind for me.

Just then, Amber came down the stairs.  She was wearing a little black dress that was almost as short as my dress.  She had on tan-colored stockings and black pumps.  She wore her long blond hair down with a little black bow on the side.  She looked beautiful and sexy.

When he saw her, Dave stood up and walked over to meet her at the bottom of the stairs.  He said, "You look beautiful tonight, darling."  He gave her the flowers and took her into his arms.  He gave her a long and passionate kiss.  As I watched my wife kissing Dave, I got the familiar feeling of jealousy and, at the same time, my penis tried to get hard in its little chastity device.  I watched them in silence and blushed a deep red as my penis throbbed and struggled in its hard plastic cage.

I think watching my wife kiss another man makes me even more jealous than when she has sex with them.  Kissing is so intimate, so personal, so sensual.  And it is obvious that she enjoys it so much.  I just watched as they wiggled their tongues in each other's mouths.

They finished their kiss and held hands as they walked over to the sofa.  She said, "Thank you for the lovely flowers, Dave.  You're so sweet."  She handed the flowers to me and said, "Go put these in some water, Laura.  And bring me a glass of wine.  Dave, doesn't Laura look pretty tonight?"

"Yes, for sure.  I was just telling her how nice she looked in that dress.  By the way, I didn't forget about Laura tonight.  I gave her a flower, too."

"Well, you certainly are a sweetheart."

I took Amber's flowers out to the kitchen and put them in a vase with water.  I fixed a glass of wine for Amber and took it back to the living room.  When I went in I saw the two of them sitting on the sofa together making out.  Dave had a hand on Amber's breast, and he was gently rubbing her nipple as they kissed.  Her hand was moving up his leg toward his crotch.

As they were sitting there making out, I took her wine and set it on the table, careful not to disturb them.  When she is with her man, I am expected to stand by quietly and watch.  So, that is what I did.  The feelings of jealousy were building up inside of me as I watched them.  But such is the fate of the cuckold husband.

Before long, they finished their kiss, taking no notice of me.  Dave said,  "Well, we better be off.  I have reservations at 6:30."  They got up and got ready to leave.

"We'll be back in a couple of hours, Laura.  Be sure to get the bedroom and the bathroom cleaned up before we get home.  And don't forget about your surprise tonight.  I think you'll really enjoy it!"  And then they were off.

I hurried right upstairs to begin cleaning.  If I could get my cleaning done quickly, I would have some free time to watch some of the game on TV before they returned.  First I stripped the bed and then put on clean sheets and pillowcases.  Amber likes to have fresh sheets on the bed when she brings a date home.  Next, I dusted the entire bedroom, and I straightened up a few areas with clutter.  Then I vacuumed the floor in the bedroom and the hallway.  Lastly, I cleaned the master bathroom.

Having finished my cleaning, I went back downstairs and put on the Mets game.  It had just started.  As I was watching the game, I thought about Mike and the other guys over at Mike's house watching the same game.  Oh, if they could see me now, what would they think of me, sitting here in a dress with my dick locked up, and my wife out on a date with another man.  Surely, they would think I was such a sissy.  And maybe I am.  After all, I let my wife do these things to me.  And to make matters even worse, it turns me on so much when she does.

The game was in the top of the third inning when I saw the car lights coming in the driveway.  They were back.  I turned off the TV and stood up to wait for them to come in.  Amber would not like to come home and find me sitting and watching TV.  I checked myself in the mirror to make sure I looked presentable.  I straightened out my dress and ran a brush through my hair.

Soon the front door opened and they came in.  They were laughing and chatting, holding hands as they came in.  Clearly, they have been having a good time.  I approached them and offered to take their coats and hang them up.

"Did you two have a nice dinner?" I asked.

"Oh, it was marvellous," replied Dave.  "The lobster was especially good tonight."

As I was putting their coats in the closet, they locked into a tight embrace and started making out.  They paused and whispered into each other's ears, and then laughed.

Amber said, "Let's go upstairs, Dave."

"I thought you would never ask.  I am so ready!"

"Laura, fix us each a glass of wine and then join us in the bedroom," said Amber.

I went to the kitchen and fixed them each a glass of wine.  I went up the stairs and into the bedroom.  Amber was just taking off her shoes, and then they embraced and resumed their kissing.  I set the glasses down on the table and stood and watched them.  That is what I normally do when I am allowed to watch.  But I knew that tonight more was in store for me.

Amber turned to me and said, "Come over here, Laura.  Like I told you, you will be joining in and helping us tonight."

I cautiously approached them, wondering what would be expected of me.

"Why don't you tell Dave what I did to you underneath your dress, Laura?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know, tell him why you are not wearing any panties."

"Oh, Amber! Please don't make me say it."

"Go ahead and tell him, Laura."

I blushed a deep red, looking down at my feet.  "She locked me up."

"Locked up what?  Tell him exactly what I did."

"Amber locked up my penis in a chastity cage," I finally said.  It was so humiliating to admit it in front of Dave.

"Lift up your dress and show Dave your locked-up penis."

"Please, Amber. Please don't make me."

"Now, Missy.  Lift up that dress," she said sternly.

I slowly and cautiously lifted up my dress exposing my chastity device for Dave and Amber to see.

Dave said, "Oh my, Amber.  What have you done to his penis?"

"Like Laura said, I locked it up, tight and secure.  This way, his penis cannot get hard, and of course, he cannot cum."  She reached down and gripped the chastity cage with my penis inside.  She pulled on it and wiggled it around.  She pulled on the lock, showing that it was locked up tight.  She tickled my exposed balls.  "Look into the little holes on the cage, Dave.  You can see his little penis in there."

"Oh, I see it," said Dave.  "That cage is so small.  It looks so tight and constricting.  Does it hurt, Laura?"

"No, it doesn't really hurt," I replied.  "But it can be uncomfortable."

"Oh, it is fine," said Amber.  "His penis is small, so it fits in there very nicely.  He wears it for all my dates, so he has gotten used to it by now.  Haven't you, Laura."

I just blushed and shook my head.  "Yeah, I guess I have."

LittleMistress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleMistress

"Let's do a comparison," said Amber.  "Dave, take your dick out, and let's compare it to Laura's little locked-up dick."

Dave unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick.  It was a lot bigger than mine, even if mine was free from its cage.  He took a couple of steps closer, so that his dick was just inches away from mine.

"Laura, I want to hold Dave's dick out next to yours so we can compare and see the difference."

I tentatively reached out and took hold of Dave's big penis.  As soon as I touched it, I could feel myself trying to get an erection.  That made me even more embarrassed.  I held it there next to my cage, while Amber stepped back to get a better look.  She started giggling as she watched me holding Dave's penis.

"Look, Dave.  Laura is trying to get hard.  You can see his little penis struggling inside his cage.  Laura, give Dave's dick a few strokes to make it hard.  I want to compare the size when his is hard."

I reluctantly started stroking Dave's penis.  I could feel it getting harder in my fingers.

"That feels nice, Laura.  Keep stroking it," said Dave.

"Yes, keep stroking it for him," said Amber.  I kept up the stroking and felt it get even harder.  It was now at full size.  "Wow, look at the difference in size!  Oh, Dave, I do love your big dick.  I can't wait to feel it inside of me."

As I stroked Dave's dick, Amber sat down on the bed, and said, "Laura, I want you to fluff up Dave's dick for me.  But not with your hand.  I want you to use your mouth.  So help Dave off with his pants, and then get down on your knees in front of him."

I had been wondering what Amber meant when she said I would be helping them out tonight.  Now I knew what she had in mind.  She expected me to suck Dave's dick to get it ready to fuck her.  Even though I was so embarrassed, I helped Dave remove his pants and his underwear.  Then I got down on my knees in front of him.

"You see, Dave, my husband gets his kicks from being embarrassed and humiliated.  That's what gets him aroused.  That's why I make him dress as a girl, and that's why I lock up his dick.  That's why being my cuckold is the perfect thing for him.  And tonight, I want to take his humiliation to a new level by making him suck your dick."

"Sounds good to me," said Dave.

"Now Laura, I know you've never sucked a dick before, so I'll give you some pointers.  First of all, reach out with your left hand and take hold of Dave's dick.  Now, start rubbing it gently.  Good girl.  You're doing just fine.  Now I want you to use your tongue and lick the underside, starting at his balls and moving up to the head."

As I was holding his dick, I stuck out my tongue and licked it just like Amber had said.  I licked from the base out to the head and back down again. 

"Keep going, Laura.  You're doing great," she said.  Now, lick up and down each side.  Very good!  Now, lick all around the head.  Excellent!  You're doing such a good job."

I continued licking the head of Dave's penis, as he looked down at me and smiled.  Amber sat on the bed, watching us and giggling at me.

Then she said, "OK, Laura, open your mouth and take in just the head.  Swirl your tongue along the underside of the head as you gently suck on it."

I did as I was told and sucked on the head, doing my best to use my tongue below and my lips above and around.

"Now I want you to suck more of it in, as you stoke along the base.  Move your head up and down as you suck him in and out."

I sucked more of his dick into my mouth.  I got about halfway down the shaft and then moved back up to the head.

"Good, Laura.  Now, after you do that for a while, take it out of your mouth and start licking like you did at first.  Then go back to the sucking.  Alternate between licking and sucking.  Oh, and also you should look up at him as you suck and lick.  A man likes it when the girl sucking him looks up at him.  But, remember.  You're just the fluff girl.  You're getting him ready for me.  So, don't you dare make him cum. Do you understand?"

I paused for a moment so I could answer her. "Yes, I understand."

"Good.  I'm going to get changed into something more comfortable.  You keep doing what you are doing, and don't you make him cum."  With that, Amber went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I continued my licking and sucking, looking up at Dave as I did.  He looked down at me on the floor on my knees as I sucked his dick.  I felt so feminine and so small and humiliated.  I couldn't believe I was on my knees in a dress sucking a man's dick.  But such is the fate of a feminized cuckold.

This being my first time, I was unsure if I was doing everything right.  After a few minutes, I paused and asked Dave, "Does it feel good, Dave?  Am I doing it right?"

"Oh, yes!  You're doing a great job, Laura.  You just keep doing it exactly like you have been.  If I get too close to cumming, I'll tell you so you can stop."  Satisfied that I was doing it right, I resumed my licking and sucking.

After a few minutes, Amber came out of the bathroom.  She was wearing a little pink nightie without any panties.  She came over to us and watched me for a moment.  Then she took Dave into her arms and started kissing him, as I sucked his dick.  I looked up and watched them kissing as I sucked.

Then Amber said, "Thank you, Laura.  You can stop now, and I will take over."  She got down on her knees beside me and took his penis from me.  She began to slowly lick it up and down, and then she took it in her mouth and sucked it in.  I just stayed right there beside her on my knees watching her suck Dave's dick.  She looked up at Dave and asked, "Dave, am I a better dick sucker than my husband?"

"Of course you are, darling.  But he did a great job for his first time.  After all, you did instruct him."

As I watched her sucking and licking, I felt the familiar feelings of jealousy and embarrassment.  But I wasn't sure if I was jealous of him for having his dick sucked by my wife, or if I was jealous of her for getting to suck the dick I had been sucking just a few minutes ago.

"Fuck me now, Dave," she said.  She got down on the bed and spread her legs, exposing her glistening moist pussy.  "Laura, you can help with this.  Take Dave's dick and guide it into my pussy."

Dave positioned himself on top of Amber, with his dick only inches from her pussy.  I tentatively reached out and took hold of Dave's big throbbing penis.  It twitched as I held it in my fingers.  I moved it down and inserted the head into her pussy.  Amber let out a gasp as it went in.  Dave moved his body closer, sticking his dick further in.  He began a slow up-and-down movement, fucking my wife as I stood there and watched.

Amber started moaning as he fucked her, and she called out, "Fuck me harder, Dave."  He picked up the pace, banging her fast and hard.  Her moaning increased as he fucked her.  She screamed, "Do me from behind!"

Dave pulled out, and Amber rolled over and got on her knees.  She stuck her butt up to give him a good target for entry.  She said, "Laura, help him put his dick back in me."  I reached out and took Dave's dick and inserted it back into her dripping wet pussy.  His dick was all wet and slippery from her pussy juice.

He started fucking her from behind.  His balls slapped against her ass every time he pushed in.  She was moaning and wailing.  "Fuck me, Dave.  Oh, yes, fuck me."  She was moving her ass, fucking him back with each stroke.

I stood there in my little dress with my penis locked up and watched as they fucked.  I felt so humiliated and shamed, watching another man fuck my wife.  My little penis was straining against its confining prison.  I had never been so turned on.  I wanted so much to grab my dick and masturbate as I watched, but I couldn't.  My dick was locked up tight.  It pushed against the sides and the front end of the cage, struggling to get an erection.  But the cage was too small and too tight.

They continued fucking as I watched.  I could tell Amber was getting close to an orgasm.  Her belly was quivering, and her whole body was shaking.  She was pushing back and meeting every stroke.  Her moans were getting louder and more urgent.

Dave could tell she was approaching an orgasm, too.  He said, "Cum for me, baby!  Cum for me!"  That was enough to put her over the edge.  She started cumming as her whole body shook from the powerful orgasm.

She called out, "Don't stop, Dave, don't stop!"  He kept up the pounding as she continued moaning and panting.

Amber had never had an orgasm so long and so powerful with me.  It made me feel so small and inadequate.  I felt totally humiliated as I watched her have what must have been the best orgasm of her life.

They continued fucking and I could tell she was approaching another orgasm.  Two orgasms from the same fucking session.  I had never seen her do that.  Suddenly, Dave pulled out, and Amber rolled over on her back.  He immediately stuck it right back in and resumed his pounding.  They didn't even ask me to help insert it this time.  He leaned his body in close to hers and they shared a passionate kiss, as he shot his load into her wet pussy.  She had her second orgasm right at the same time.

He rolled off the top of her and settled in beside her on the bed.  They continued kissing as they recovered from their powerful orgasms.  I just stood there beside the bed wearing my dress with my little penis locked up tight.  I watched as they cuddled and made out.

(to be continued)

Published 
Written by bethanngirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments