Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Feminized Cuckold

"A day in the life of a feminized cuckold"

86
18 Comments 18
21.4k Views 21.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

It was just another routine day at the office. I was finishing up some computer work as the clock hit 3:00.  Only one hour to go.  One of my coworkers, Mike, stuck his head into my office and said, "Hey, Larry."

"Hey, Mike, what's up?"

"Some of the guys are getting together at my place tonight to watch the game.  You want to come?"

"Yeah, for sure.  The Mets should take this one without any problem.  I'll pick up a six-pack and be over around 8:00."

"Sounds good," he said.  "See you then."

I cleared out my email inbox, and waited the remaining minutes until 4:00.  I collected my stuff and headed out.  I stopped by the supermarket and picked up a six-pack to take to Mikes's.  Then I headed on home.

I walked in the front door and saw my wife, Amber, sitting on the couch in the living room sipping a drink and watching her afternoon shows.  Amber and I have been married for five years.  She is the love of my life.  She is a real looker.  She is 5'5" with long brown hair and big brown doe eyes.  She works out a lot and has a great figure.  I am lucky to have her.

I went up and gave her a kiss and asked, "How are you doing today?  Mike invited me over tonight to watch the game."

"I had a good day, sweetie.  But I'm sorry you made plans with Mike without checking with me first."

"Oh, did we have plans tonight?"

"No, we didn't.  But today I made some plans.  Larry, I have a date tonight.  You'll have to cancel with Mike."

Well, I was disappointed I wouldn't be able to go to Mike's and watch the game.  But Amber has a date, and I know what that means for me.  While Amber and I have a pretty normal relationship most of the time, that all changes when she has a date.  On those days, I am a cuckold.  My wife has sex with other men.  This all started around two years ago, when she found out I had been cheating on her with a girl from my office.  She threatened to leave me, and I begged her to stay.  I assured her my cheating days were over.  She finally arrived at a compromise where she would stay, but to make things even, she would cheat on me.

It started with her going on only one date.  But, since I had cheated many times, she decided she would too.  After a while, she discovered that it turned me on when she had her dates.  I was jealous and embarrassed, but yes, for some reason, it turned me on too.  Over time, it evolved into me being a part-time cuckold.  Now we have a routine we go through for each of her dates.

Amber said, "Call Mike and cancel, and then go on up and get changed.  I have set out your outfit in the spare bedroom."

The spare bedroom.  I knew what this meant.  It meant her date would be staying over, and I would be sleeping in the spare bedroom.  The outfit she had set out was part of our routine.  When she has her dates, she has me dress up like a girl.

The dressing up was Amber's idea, and it started shortly after she started dating.  When she discovered I got turned on when she had her dates, she decided that it was the humiliation that turned me on.  She said I was a submissive, and I got horny from feeling humiliated and embarrassed.  At first, she just made me wear her panties and bra.  When she saw how I reacted to that, with a big boner in my panties, she started making me dress totally as a girl.  It is so humiliating to have her dates see me dressed up.

"Who is the lucky guy tonight?" I asked.

"I'll tell you after you're dressed.  And we have a special surprise for you tonight!"

I hoped her date was with Dave.  Dave is nice to me, unlike some of her dates.  Some of them totally ignore me.  Some treat me like a sissy.  Some just laugh at me.  But Dave treats me with respect.  Actually, he treats me just like I was a female roommate of Amber's.  There are several men she dates, but of them all, Dave is my favorite.

I called Mike and told him I couldn't make it tonight.  Then I went up to the spare bedroom to get changed.  Amber had set out on the bed the feminine outfit she had selected for me to wear tonight.  It was a little mini-dress with puffed sleeves and a rounded collar with little ruffles along the hem.  It was a light cream color with little pink and white butterflies printed on it.  It was very feminine.  Amber knew that the more feminine my outfit, the more humiliated and turned on I would be.

She also set out a pink bra, a pair of stockings, a pair of pink high heels, my blond wig, and a little bow for my hair.  Note the absence of panties.  I wasn't allowed to wear panties, for reasons that will become clear shortly.

I stripped off my work clothes and hung them in the closet.  It was time for me to be feminized.  I put on the bra and rolled the stockings up my legs.  I stepped into the little dress and pulled up the zipper.  The dress was very short, several inches above my knees.  The feeling of the soft material of the dress rubbing across my legs and my genitals got me excited.  My penis was sticking out, pushing out the dress like a pole in a tent.  It was embarrassing that this feeling got me so excited, and that excited me even more.

I sat down and put on the little pink heels.  They had two little straps that crisscrossed on the top of my feet.  I stood up and took a few steps, getting adjusted to walking in high heels.   I saw that Amber had not put any makeup in the spare bedroom, like she sometimes does.  I walked out to the top of the stairs and called down, "Amber, should I use your makeup in our room?  There isn't any in the back room."

"Oh, yes," she responded.  "Just get yourself made up in our room."

I went into our room, sat down at Amber's makeup table and put on my makeup.  When we first started this routine, Amber did my makeup for me.  But she has since taught me to do my own makeup.  So now I am expected to get completely dressed and made up by myself.

After I put on my makeup, I went back to the spare room and put on my wig.  It was a long blond wig, with bangs and little curls around the shoulders.  Now being completely feminized, I checked myself in the full-length mirror.  I needed to make sure I looked good before I presented myself to Amber.  The person looking back at me in the mirror looked like a pretty young girl.  I ran a brush through my hair and attached the pink bow that Amber had set out for me.  I looked great.  Just like a girl.  That's what Amber expected of me.

I walked to the top of the stair and called down, "Amber, I'm ready.  Are you ready for me?"

"Yes, get your little box and come on down."

I  went into our room and got the little box out of our bedside table drawer.  I knew what was in the box and what Amber was going to do with it.  It was humiliating, but it got me even more excited thinking about it.  I went downstairs and stood in front of Amber.

When she looked up and saw me, she was delighted.  She got a big smile and said, "Oh, you look so cute in that dress, Laura."  When I am dressed up, she calls me Laura.  "The only thing out of place is that little pole sticking out beneath your dress.  Well, we'll take care of that in a moment.  Now, give us a little swirl and a curtsy."

I handed the box to Amber, and then I did a twirl and dropped down into a curtsy, holding the hem of my dress as I did.

"Beautiful!  That dress really suits you," she said.  "Now go and get the ice and come back here. I need to finish getting you ready."

AlessandraBrookeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessandraBrookeTS

I went into the kitchen and got a few pieces of ice and put them in a baggie and reported back to Amber.  She had already removed the little pink chastity device from the box.  It was sitting on the table just waiting to be locked onto my penis by my wife.  But she had other plans for me first.

She reached out and flicked my penis sticking out through my dress.  "My, my, you're already so excited.  I'll have to be extra careful today.  Now, hold up your dress."

I held it up, fully exposing my boner sticking out, just waiting for her.  She reached out and gripped it gently and began a slow stroking.  I knew from experience that I wouldn't be cumming from this glorious attention she was giving me.  Amber is an expert at edging.  Edging, sometimes called tease and denial, is when she brings me ever so close to cumming and then suddenly stops, thus denying me the final orgasm.  It is very frustrating to get edged.  But it has become part of our little routine that she does right before she locks me up.  She likes me to be horny and frustrated during her dates.

She slowly stroked me up and down using only her index finger and thumb.  She concentrated on the sensitive point where the shaft meets the head.   It felt so good, but I knew it would end soon.  Just as I was approaching an orgasm, she suddenly let go and stopped.  My penis jerked and twitched, disappointed to be so close, yet not get to release.  She giggled at me as I stood there in agony, just a stroke or two away from shooting.  She let me calm down for a couple of minutes, and then she resumed the slow torture of edging me again.

After three edges, she giggled, "Ah, poor little thing wants to cum.  Sorry!  Not today."  My penis was hard as a rock, jerking up and down, straining to shoot.  But it was not to happen.  It was so frustrating.  She just watched it with a pouty look on her face, like she felt sorry for it being in such agony.

Next to come is the worst part of this whole routine.  She said, "Ok, Laura, are you ready?"

"Just get it over with," I said.

She picked up the bag of ice and placed it right on my throbbing penis.  She does this because she could never get the chastity device on with me in such an aroused state.  It took only a few seconds for the cold ice pack to make my erection go down.  It didn't do anything to make my frustration go away, but it did make my penis shrivel up and retreat down to less than its normal size.

Then she picked up the ring of the chastity device and placed it around the base of my penis and the top of my ball sack.  She got the chastity cage and inserted my little shrunk-down penis in it.  She quickly attached a little clip and then inserted the padlock and locked it shut.  She picked up the key, which was attached to a small chain, and she put it around her neck as a necklace.  My penis was locked up tight until she decided to release it, which wouldn't be until after her date was over.

As many times as she has done this, I felt so submissive and helpless when she locked up my dick.  I think it is the ultimate act of submission to stand there and let a girl lock up your penis.  It makes it even worse when she has brought me so close to an orgasm only minutes before.

But I just stood there, holding up my dress, as she reached out and gripped the cage with my penis trapped inside.  She jiggled it around, tapped on the cage, and then pulled on the lock to emphasize that it was locked.  She said, "There we are, all locked up, safe and secure."

My penis began trying to get hard again.  The humiliating feeling of being locked up made me aroused.  My penis pushed against the sides and the tip of the cage, struggling to achieve an erection.  But of course, it could not.  It was a prisoner to the hard plastic cage.

Amber giggled, "Ah, look. The poor thing is trying to get hard.  That must be very frustrating for you, Laura."  She tapped her fingers on the cage, as I stood there in agony.  She let it go and got up.  She was finished with me for now.  I let go of the hem of my dress, and it fell back down and covered the cage.  To look at me now, I appear to be a girl with a dress on.  No one would ever suspect that just beneath my dress is a locked-up penis.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to get ready for my date with Dave.  You can go ahead and get started cleaning up the living room."

"Dave!  Your date is with Dave!  I'm so glad.  Dave is my favorite you know."

"Yes, I know.  He's my favorite, too.  And now for your surprise.  So, you know how Dave always lets you watch us?  Well, tonight we have decided that you get to join in as well.  Dave and I agreed that it is time to take you the next step forward as my cuckold."

"Join in?  Do you mean join in your sexual session?  Like a threesome?  You'll  be having sex with both of us?"

"No, not like a threesome.  You won't be having sex with me.  After all, your little penis will be locked up."

"What will I do, then?" I asked.

"Oh, you don't need to worry your pretty little head about that.  I'll tell you what to do when the time comes.  Now get to work on the living room.  Dave will be here at 6:00."  Amber turned and went upstairs to get ready for her date with Dave."

I wondered what was in store for me when I joined in their sex session.  What would she tell me to do?  Well, there is no time to worry about that now.  I have plenty of work to do before Dave arrives.  I started by straightening up the living room.  I picked up the newspapers and magazines, and I took Amber's glass out to the kitchen,  I took the little box that had contained my chastity device back upstairs and returned it to our bedroom drawer.

Although Dave has seen me feminized several times, he has never seen my chastity device.  As far as I knew, he didn't know about it.  Unless, of course, if she told him.  In any case, I didn't want him to see the box and ask any embarrassing questions.  But then again, when I join them upstairs later for sex, he will probably see it then.

Next, I got out the feather duster and dusted all the living room furniture.  Then I vacuumed the carpet.  I went out to the kitchen and cleaned up in there.  Lastly, I cleaned the bathroom on the main floor.  I wanted to make sure everything was cleaned to Amber's satisfaction.  Then I went upstairs and told Amber that I was done.

"Very good," she said.  "Now, you can go back down and wait for Dave.  He should be here any minute."  Just then, we heard the doorbell ring.  "Oh, that's Dave.  Laura, go let him in and offer him a drink.  I'll be ready in a few minutes."

I hurried downstairs, as fast as I dared to walk in my high heels.  I checked myself in the mirror in the front hallway, to make sure I hadn't smeared my makeup and that my hair looked nice.  I wanted to look nice for Dave.  I looked as cute as ever. 

I opened the door, and there was Dave, handsome as usual.  Dave is a tall man, around 6'2", with a muscular build.  He wore a pair of beige slacks with a casual blue shirt.  He had on a dark blue sports jacket.  Dave was carrying a dozen red roses.

 

(to be continued)

Published 
Written by bethanngirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments