Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cuckold Wedding Ceremony - Part VIII

"The Cuckold Marriage is consummated by an eager Marvyn"

50
10 Comments 10
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Steve was still sitting alone when Bill and Nancy joined him. “We have decided to take the plunge,” she told him. “Magdalena has us booked in for Friday morning.”

He smiled and congratulated them, but his mind was elsewhere. Nancy sensed it. She looked at her watch. “Marvyn will be in Jayne, balls deep by now.”

Bill laughed loudly.

Nancy nudged him. “Don’t you laugh. You’ll be in the same position on Friday, and I’m thinking of doing the same as Jayne, coming off the pill for the occasion!”

Bill’s reaction was one of horror. “You’re not serious?”

“Oh, but I am. Jayne was telling me earlier that she’s never felt so horny in her life. Fertility does strange things to women.”

Steve found himself smiling at Bill. He was about to go through exactly what he was experiencing. Bill was about to speak when a tall, stockily-built Black gentleman came up to them. “My name is Benjamin,” he said. “Magdalena tells me that you may be interested in my services.”

Nancy smiled and stood up to shake hands with him. “Did she now? And what services would they be?”

He smiled. “I have had the privilege of helping beautiful ladies like yourself to consummate their cuckold wedding, to their complete satisfaction. Whatever that might be.”

“A smooth talker, hey?”

He laughed. “Yes, I do have a very smooth tongue,” he responded, running his tongue over his lips.

Nancy took his arm. “Well, how about telling me more over a drink,” she said, leading him away.

Bill looked horrified. It made Steve smile. “Do you think she will come off the pill?”

Steve shrugged his shoulders. “No idea. She’s your wife; you know her better than anyone.”

Bill sighed. “She probably will,” he muttered. “Coming for a drink?”

They stood up and moved away to an area where a large marquee had been erected. “Bet you’re glad you didn’t need to suck Marvyn’s cock in front of everyone, hey?”

He nodded. He certainly was.

Inside the marquee, a few guys came up to him and shook his hand as they engaged in conversation. Congratulations were the order of the day, but some wanted to know if Jayne really had come off the pill. One guy called Paul was extremely excited about it.

“You know, those guys don’t take long in getting a woman pregnant. Some friends of ours did that. She only intended coming off it for a month, just for fun, but she got pregnant. Their guy turned up every night to fuck her. It only took him three weeks.”

Steve listened to similar tales, but his mind was elsewhere. Every now and again, he would look around at the opening, hoping to see Jayne coming in, but to no avail. Nancy’s words earlier kept coming back to him. Marvyn was still balls deep inside her.

****

Away from it all in their cuckold honeymoon suite, Jayne lay with Marvyn in their king-sized bed. Her head resting on his chest, and his arm around her body, his hand cupping a breast. They were resting after fucking twice in quick succession. There was just the two of them now. The photographer had left, having taken the mandatory snaps of their coupling.

She had been quite nervous at first. The walk down the aisle, as they left, had been a bit of an ordeal. Everyone knowing that she was about to get fucked, the cheers, the clapping, and some of the more raucous comments... It all made her very self-conscious. Away from the crowd, the butler had met them and taken them into the house and to a bedroom. The photographer was waiting by the bed.

Marvyn sensed her nervousness. He put his arm around her and kissed her. “Just ignore him,” he told her. “Forget he’s there.”

She smiled nervously. “Easier said than done.”

Marvyn kissed her, then reached behind, and began unfastening her dress. She turned away from the man and let Marvyn strip her down to her stockings. The photographer moved closer and walked around them, snapping away as Marvyn removed her clothing. She closed her eyes when Marvyn sank to his knees to tug down her panties. The photographer was a couple of feet away, down on his knees as well, zooming in to take the closest of shots. Jayne closed her eyes tightly, then she felt Marvyn’s tongue against her sex. The photographer seemed not to exist anymore.

KayaBelle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayaBelle

On the bed, Marvyn took control, penetrating her at will, and in several positions. She was putty in his hands. Her body moved wherever he wanted it to move; her legs opened and closed to the will of hands, and his penis took pleasure from her sex as it wished. Orgasm followed orgasm. His cock was long and thick, and it filled her like no other had done before.

He filled her with his cum quite quickly the first time, but the second time was more protracted. He rested, still deeply penetrating her. She knew exactly what his intentions were.

Then he started again.

When he finally finished, she was on her knees on the edge of the bed, and he was standing behind her, penetrating her as his hands gripped her hips. In between hard, deep, thrusts, there were stinging slaps to her bottom, pulling of hair, and name calling. The shout of 'black cock slut' rang in her ears as he came a second time. When he gently pulled out of her, the photographer knelt behind them, taking his final shots. Marvyn smiled as that iconic shot of a black cock withdrawing from a white woman’s sex, with cum dribbling out in its wake, was taken numerous times.

With just the sound of their quiet breathing filling the room now, Marvyn kissed her forehead. “Everything okay?”

She looked up and smiled. “Never felt better, and you?”

“Never been happier!”

Her hand touched his skin. She had never touched a Black man before her marriage; never even had the desire to. Her hand moved slowly over his chest, down over his stomach, to his groin. His reaction was instant. His flaccid cock, wet and sticky from their fucking, burst into life. She tried wrapping her fingers around it, but he was too thick for her. Marvyn kissed her and rolled her onto her back. “Should we not be getting back?” Jayne said.

He continued to press his cock against the opening of her sex. “Are you saying no?” he asked with a glare in his eyes.

She shook her head. He pushed a little way inside her. “Good,” he told her.” I don’t want to ever hear that word from your lips. I’ll take my pleasure from you whenever and wherever I want, while you are here.”

His deep, penetrating, thrust sent a jolt through her whole body. Here was a man, like no other, who had gone before him.

****

Steve looked at his watch. They had been gone for over an hour now. Nancy was watching him and gave him a smile, before coming over to him. “They’re obviously enjoying themselves,” she said.

He returned a nervous smile. Nancy knew cuckolds well. She glanced down at his groin. “Is it painful?”

He felt self-conscious. “A bit.”

“I might take it off later if you’re a good boy, and let your cock have some freedom.”

“Good boy?”

“It depends on your oral skills!”

“Am I sleeping with you, then?”

“You’ll be sleeping with me in my bed if that is what you mean.”

“What about Bill?”

“He sleeps in the spare room. It’s Black cock only for me. Has been for a while now.”

“I see.”

“I’m sorry but white guys just don’t do for me anymore.”

“Why is that?”

“Ask your wife that once Marvyn has finished with her.”

“You mean, I might not…?

“I’m not saying that. It’s obvious she loves you very much, but when it comes down to sex, there will always be someone like Marvyn in her life from now on.”

Steve looked up and suddenly saw Jayne and Marvyn coming into the marquee, hand in hand.

All eyes were upon them. There were knowing smiles, cheers, and comments. One man shouted out, “When’s the baby due?” Laughter was heard.

Jayne came up to him and kissed him. Steve felt better. He had missed her. “The closing ceremony will be in a few minutes,” she informed him.

“How did it go?”

She smiled.

“Like that, was it?”

She laughed this time. “It was… well… “

She couldn’t finish her sentence. The butler came in and asked everyone to take their seats. “Not you,” he told them. “Just wait till everyone is seated, please.”

Jayne reached for the hands of both men and held them tightly. There were now two men in her life. She could feel the remnants of Marvyn’s cum in her panties. She was satisfied, and she gave Steve a kiss. “I love you,” she whispered.

His lips lingered on hers. Little did he realise that this would become part of his cuckolded life from that moment on.

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments