Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cuckold Wedding Ceremony - Part VI

"It's wedding preparation time for both Jayne and Steve"

42
9 Comments 9
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Steve woke first next morning. It had been a restless night for him, tossing and turning with thoughts of the wedding, as well as sexual excitement. Jayne was having none of his problems. She slept soundly.

Marvyn had taken them out for dinner, a seafood place out of town. It had an intimate setting, and they could talk quietly and freely. Marvyn sat next to Jayne, while Steve sat opposite them. From time to time, they held hands, and sometimes touched each other’s thighs. All Steve could do was look on. For all intents and purposes, they were a couple. Tomorrow they would be entering into a cuckold marriage relationship and consummating it in style.

Marvyn had found a jeweller open and had bought a couple of rings for Jayne to choose from. Nothing too expensive, but good enough for the purpose. Jayne chose a solid onyx one that went well with her engagement ring. Marvyn put it back in the box and into his pocket, “You will be handing me that tomorrow, Steve, to put on your wife’s wedding finger.” he said.

The taunt excited him. Partway through the meal, as they waited for dessert, Marvyn asked him if there was anything that he wanted in the service. “It is your ceremony too, Steve. Both of us want you to enjoy it as well.”

“I agree,” Jayne said, as she reached across and took his hand in hers. “This is not just about Marvyn and me.”

Steve shrugged his shoulders. “I can’t think of anything, other than what we talked about earlier.”

Marvyn leaned over. “Is there any special type of humiliation that you would enjoy, Steve?” He said quietly. “Nothing is off the table in these ceremonies.”

Steve shook his head. “You’ve seen more than us, Marvyn. Can you suggest anything?”

He looked at Steve and thought for a few moments. “I have been to one where the husband fluffed the guy before he went off with the wife to consummate the marriage.”

“Fluff?” Steve asked.

Jayne smiled. “The husband got the other guy hard for her.”

Steve looked none the wiser. Jayne slowly licked her lips.

“Oh.”

Jayne smiled.

“You… you don’t expect me to do that, do you?”

“It’s something I wouldn’t mind seeing. Would you be up for that Marvyn?”

“I’m no stranger to having that done,” he responded. “It’s rather nice having the husband making sure you are hard for his wife!”

Jayne looked across at Steve for a few moments. “Well, I think that’s settled then, isn’t it!”

After dinner, they had walked on the beach. Marvyn and Jayne held hands most of the time, and once when he turned round, he saw them kissing. When they got back to the hotel, Marvyn and Jayne stood outside holding hands. It was a warm and quiet evening. Jayne told Steve that she wanted a few minutes alone with Marvyn, and he went up to their room on his own.

He was already in bed when she returned. He watched her undress and go into the bathroom to shower. He got out of bed and picked up the new pair of panties she had been wearing. They were wet again. No doubt, Marvyn’s hand had been in her knickers. When she returned from the bathroom, he asked her what they had been doing.

“Marvyn wanted sex.”

“Did he get it?”

“Of sorts!”

“What do you mean?”

“Come here,” she told him, pointing to the floor in front of where she sat at the dressing table.

Steve walked across and stood in front of her. Her hand reached out and took hold of his erection. “This sort of sex,” she told him before she took him in her mouth.

Steve held on to the back of her head as she once again drained him of cum.

 

*****

 

Steve put his arm around his wife’s naked body, holding her against him, as she slept peacefully. Tomorrow she would be lying in bed with Marvyn. He would be the one with his arm around her naked body, pressing his hardness against her. Jayne would feel the difference between the two of them when she woke.

He began to feel drowsy and was just starting to drop off to sleep when her mobile phone began ringing. She sleepily reached out for it. It was Marvyn. “Good morning,” he said, full of the joys of the day.

“What do you want?” Jayne snapped. She wasn’t the easiest of risers.

“I thought you might be up by now.”

“What time is it?”

“Almost 10:00 am.”

“That’s early.”

He laughed. “There’s a small wedding party here with me waiting to get you ready for the day ahead.”

“What?”

Marvyn explained that Sandy, Nancy, and Clare were with him. “We’re still in bed,” she told him.

“That’s no problem,” he said, ending the call.

Moments later they heard the outer door to their suite opening; a hotel housemaid letting them in. In they marched, right into their bedroom. Jayne sat up pulling the duvet over her breasts. Nancy walked to her bedside. “Come on,” she told her. “We have organised breakfast for you, followed by a spa day.”

“Spa day?”

“We need our bride to look at her beautiful best,” Clare said.

AmberDismond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberDismond

“All the brides get this treatment on their cuckold wedding day,” Sandra explained.

Marvyn stood between Clare and Sandra, grinning.

“He’s not staying,” Jayne said. “He’s not seeing me naked until he’s put a ring on my finger!”

They all laughed.

“I’m here to look after Steve, as in a best man’s role,” he said. “Breakfast is arranged for him.”

“Well, you can wait downstairs then,” Jayne told him.

Marvyn left the room. Clare and Sandra walked up to Steve’s bedside. “Come on you. Time to get showered and dressed,” Clare said reaching for the duvet.

He tightly held on to the duvet as Sandra reached out as well. “Come on, no need to be shy,” she told him. “We’ve seen it all before. Big, small, and in between!”

The two of them pulled at the duvet and Jayne gave him a shove. “Come on Steve, no need to be shy,” she told him.

He put his feet on the floor and the two of them grabbed an arm each and marched him to the bathroom. His cock was still erect, and he felt embarrassed. Neither of them took any notice of it as they went inside with him. “Right, get shaved and showered and then we’ll get you sorted,” Sandra told him before closing the door behind them.

Steve emerged from the bathroom fifteen minutes later with a towel wrapped around his waist. Lying on their made bed were Jayne’s wedding dress and his wedding suit. The girls were all in the sitting room part of the suite drinking Prosecco.

“Ha,” Carol said. “Here comes our cuckold to be!”

There was a chorus of laughter. Steve laughed as well. Nancy and Clare sat on one of the two settees with a coffee table between them, and Jayne and Carol were sitting on the other. Nancy and Clare shifted in their seats to make space for Steve. Clare patted the empty seat. “Come and join us, Mr Cuckold,” she said with a smile.

Steve felt nervous, but he still sat between them. Jayne reached forward and poured him a glass. “A bit early in the day, but you will probably need it,” she told him as she handed it to him. He took it but his focus was on a couple of boxes on the table.

Nancy reached forward and picked one of the boxes up. “We have a present for you, Steve,” she said, opening it.

Steve swallowed hard as he saw the contents in her hand. He knew what it was even before she spoke. “Do you know what this is, Steve?”

He nodded. “Yes,” he said quietly.

“You’ve never worn one before though, have you?”

He shook his head.

“All our husbands wear them when we are cuckolding them,” Carol said.

He looked at Jayne. “I would like you to wear one today please, Steve.”

He found himself clearing his throat. “Okay, I’ll put it on then, later.”

Jayne shook her head. “No, I would like you to put it now, and I would like to learn how it’s done.”

“Y… you mean right here and now?”

She nodded. “The girls are all experienced in fitting them and I would like one of them to fit it for you, so I can see.”

Steve sank back on the settee. Clare took the glass from his hand, put it down on the table and picked up the other box. “We have two different sizes, so we need to see which one fits best,” she said.

Suddenly, Nancy reached for the end of the towel fixed around his waist. Moments later it was opened out and he was exposed again. There, before everyone’s eyes, his flaccid cock slowly became erect. There were a few moments of awkward silence, and then Clare reached over and took hold of his erection. “We will need to do something about this first, Steve, before we can fit the cage,” she said softly as her hand began to move.

Jayne saw the look of horror on his face as he sat in their company being slowly masturbated. So did Clare. “Just lie back, close your eyes, and think of Jayne getting fucked by Marvyn tonight,” she said softly. “Imagine that big, thick, cock of his pleasuring her.”

He groaned. Nancy reached over and cupped his testicles. “It’s a good thought isn’t it, Steve?” she told him. “Jayne’s legs spread wide. Marvyn between them filling her with his seed.”

His groan was louder this time. He was picturing it, as Nancy caressed his testicles, and Clare gripped his hard cock. Her hand strokes were getting faster as she taunted him. “He’s going to get her pregnant, you know that, Steve. Marvyn’s going to fill her with that thick, creamy, seed of his, and get the job done. You know that, don’t you?”

His cry filled the room. His seed gushed over Clare’s and Nancy’s hands, and Jayne sat there looking on in awe of their handiwork.

Steve took a few minutes to recover. He felt drained and embarrassed as four female faces stared at him. Moments later, Clare and Nancy pulled him to his feet and cleaned him up with wipes and the towel. Then they fitted the cock cage. Nancy suggested the smaller of the two. “I think this one would be a better fit for you, Steve,” she told him.

He didn’t care. He wasn’t bothered by the humiliation. He just stood still and let Nancy fit the cage, carefully explaining to Jayne what she was doing. Then the girls all stood up and, one by one, held his caged cock in their hand, commenting on how good it looked.

Jayne was the last to cup his caged genitals. “It really does look good on you,” she said as she kissed him. “I’m so proud of you.”

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments