Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cuckold Wedding Ceremony - Part III

"Jayne and Steve decide that a cuckold wedding is what they both need."

51
8 Comments 8
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Jayne smiled as she looked down at her feet. She was lying on top of the bed naked next to Steve and she still had one leg of her panties wrapped around her left ankle, such was their eagerness to fuck. They had stayed at the wedding reception just a short while after the viewing of the photo album. Steve had wanted to stay longer for he was enjoying the champagne that had appeared on the tables, but she was eager to get to bed.

Steve was sleeping now but she was still awake. The fucking had refreshed her, but she was restless too. The events of that day were still reverberating around her mind, and she still found it difficult in believing what had gone on. It was Marvyn, though, that was making her realise that it was all for real. They had bumped into him in the lobby as they headed back to their suite.

“Do you need a hand?” he had asked her with a smile.

Steve may have been a bit tipsy, but he wasn’t that incapable. “No, we’re fine,” she had responded.

“I was thinking more along the line of tucking you in,” he said out of earshot of Steve.

“Steve does that very well,” she responded likewise.

“But I could do better at sending you off to sleep.”

She smiled as she turned away. She had no doubt that he could do so, and she also had no doubt that she would enjoy being tucked into bed by him afterwards... after probably the best fucking of her life.

She was thinking about him now. Seeing pictures of Darius and Henry consummating the cuckold marriage of Tom and Sandra had whetted her appetite. They were big men; virile and athletic. They had done their job well. Tonight, Sandra would have longer with them and no doubt she would have a sleepless night. But she wasn’t envious of her for that. Having two men the whole night didn’t really appeal to her that way. One man would be more than enough to satisfy her before falling asleep in his strong arms. Marvyn was that man.

No, Jayne was envious of her for the fact that she had the freedom to do it. To be honest, she was envious of most of the women she had spoken to that day. They had that freedom, and they were happy. Their husbands seemed happy too. She couldn’t understand their world; to her, it was not a normal one and should be an unhappy one, but it wasn’t. According to socially accepted standards, this hedonistic lifestyle was unacceptable and not the norm. It might not be the norm or socially acceptable, but the people she had met today were happy.

She was thinking about Marvyn when Steve was hurriedly undressing her the moment their bedroom door closed behind them. She was imagining what Marvyn’s hands would be like stripping her. They would be impatient hands; his fingers would also be impatient, eager to touch her sex and in a hurry to enter her. She had seen photos of Darius’s and Henry’s fingers penetrating Sandra’s sex; both penetrating at the same time. Marvyn’s would be more than enough for her.

She had sucked Steve’s cock before he had climbed between her legs to fuck her, but it was Marvyn’s cock she was sucking in her mind. Steve’s almost filled her mouth, but she was sure that Marvyn’s wouldn’t, just as she was sure that he would feel much bigger inside her as well. The sex had been good with Steve, but it was only the imagination of Marvyn fucking her that had made it so.

Steve had also not used his tongue on her the way that Darius and Henry had used theirs on Sandra. A girl needs to feel the flickering of a tongue on her sex to help quench those fires of lust. Marvyn would have been attentive, of that she certain. He would have welcomed the offer of her sex for his eager mouth.

Suddenly Steve’s voice disturbed her thoughts. He was awake. “What are you thinking about?” he asked her.

“Nothing much,” she sighed as she cuddled him and ran her hand down to his groin.

“Still horny hey?”

She smiled. “A bit.”

“It’s got to you too then, has it?”

“You mean the cuckold wedding?” she asked as her hand alighted on his cock.

“Yes.”

“It has got to me, yes.”

“Do you want to do it?” He asked.

“What, the whole wedding thing?”

“Yes.”

“I would love to do it,” she responded without hesitation. “But I can’t. I’m not on the pill, remember? And it would be too big a risk to take.”

“I know,” he sighed. “Although you might well be pregnant already for all we know.”

“I don’t think so,” she responded. “I knew with Jack and Carl that I was pregnant even before the tests. I just felt the change in me. I don’t feel that yet.”

They lay for a few moments just touching and stroking.

“What has made you suddenly change your mind?” she asked.

He shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know,” he told her. “Maybe it’s just all the sexual excitement around us; the fact that we are on our own and miles away from friends and family and free to do anything we want.”

“I know exactly what you mean,” she responded. “Back at home, we have to snatch moments like this whenever we can unless our mums and dads are having the kids.”

“It was also seeing the photographs of Darius and Henry fucking Sandra too,” he told her. “I was imagining that it was you with them.”

She laughed. “Well maybe two would be too much to take on, but I could manage one guy on his own, no problem.”

He laughed as well. “And would that one guy be Marvyn by any chance?”

“Yes.”

She felt his cock jerk in his hand.

“If it were possible,” she asked, “would you like Marvyn to consummate the ceremony and make you a cuckold?”

“Yesssss.” He groaned.

“Maybe I could get him to wear a condom.”

Steve groaned again. “Maybe... maybe you could get him to pull out in time.”

“And if he didn’t manage to pull out in time?” she said as her strokes grew faster.

Steve groaned again.

“What if he lied about pulling out and came inside me?”

Steve cried out as his cum spilled onto her hand.

~

They slipped beneath the duvet a short while later – Jayne taking the trouble to remove her panties altogether. They slept for a short while, and then afterwards, they made love, showered, and dressed for dinner.

There were no signs of any of the wedding guests around the hotel grounds. Steve said that maybe they were all locked away having some orgy somewhere. They dined and then went for walk before returning to the lounge bar for a nightcap. It seemed strange, being alone together with no children and no family around them, and they took advantage and enjoyed each other’s company. They were just about ready to leave when Marvyn came in with a couple about their own age.

He smiled when he saw them, and a few minutes later, when the couple left, he came over to join them. “On the prowl again?” Jayne asked him with a smile.

He laughed. “Well... you never know you might just get lucky.”

Both Jayne and Steve laughed.

“After all,” Marvyn responded, “you only need to get lucky once to make up for all the disappointments.”

Jayne asked him if they were honeymooners too, and he told them they were celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary. “I think she may have been interested, but he was suspicious of me.”

“I wonder why?” Jayne responded.

Marvyn shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

“So how do you know that she was interested in you?” Steve asked.

“Experience,” he responded. “You soon get to know quickly if a woman is interested. If she had been on her own, we would have been in bed by now.”

AmberDismond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberDismond

Jayne looked at him for a few moments. “How many Cuckold weddings have you helped consummate, Marvyn?”

He smiled. “Three. Why do you ask?”

“What happened?”

“You want a blow-by-blow account?”

“Just a rough outline please,” she said, shaking her head.

“Well, the first was about two and a half years ago. It was in Florida. The couple went through the ceremony, and I and a couple of other guys took her upstairs and fucked her. The next one was about a year after. That was in New Orleans, and I was part of a seven-guy gangbang,” he told them before taking a sip of his fruit juice. “The last one was six months ago in Detroit. I enjoyed that one much better. It was just me on my own with her. We spent the whole night together. I much prefer one on one.”

Jayne and Steve looked knowingly at other. “Why do you prefer one on one?” she asked.

“It’s more intimate,” he replied. “It would have been more enjoyable if I could have spent a few more nights with her but...“

Jayne didn’t respond but she understood his reasoning.

“Why do you ask?” he said. “Are you two interested?”

Steve looked away but Jayne looked him in the eye. ”We have talked about it, yes.”

Marvyn smiled and sat up in his seat. “Well, I would love to help out. You know that, don’t you?”

She smiled. “I think that has been very obvious.”

“So... when? Will it be soon?” he asked excitedly.

She smiled again at his desperation. ”It’s a bit complicated?

“Oh!”

“We’re baby-making at the moment,” she told him. “Together, that is.”

He smiled. “Yes, I see,” he responded. “It does make it a bit difficult.”

“Not unless you have had the snip?” Steve said.

Marvyn shook his head. “No, I am one-hundred percent fertile.” There was an awkward silence for a few moments. “So, what made you guys change your mind?”

“I think getting caught up in at all,” Jayne told him.

“Well, you wouldn’t be the first. I’ve heard that two other couples have already booked the Registrar.”

“And will you be helping out?” Jayne asked.

He shook his head. “No. She knows quite a few suitable guys for this kind of job, and she has already booked someone for them. But she did introduce me to you, though; maybe she thought you would be interested.”

Jayne laughed.

“Magdalena is quite perceptible,” he told her.

Jayne saw the disappointment in his face and felt sorry for him.

“So, what’s so special about being a part of the ceremony?” Steve asked him.

Marvyn smiled. “You would have to be someone like me to understand that, Steve.”

Jayne smiled and turned to Steve. “I think what Marvyn is trying to say is that there’s a special kind of pleasure in going to bed with another man’s wife, and especially being the first to cuckold him.”

Marvyn laughed. “That’s very nicely put, Jayne.”

“You couldn’t use... you know?” Steve said.

Marvyn smiled. “Condoms? I never wear them. Can’t stand the things, and they have been known to break. It would be very risky.”

Jayne admired him for putting her welfare before his own lust. “They’re not very nice for a woman either.”

Marvyn smiled. “I can imagine,” he replied. “You prefer the contact of flesh... hard flesh.”

She looked at him and smiled. She had no doubt that the feel of his hard flesh inside her would be very enjoyable. Steve looked at her and could see the lust in her eyes. “I... I would be okay with it if you wanted to take the risk.”

Both Jayne and Marvyn looked at him with surprise. “Are you sure about that, Steve?” she asked him. “I am coming up to my most fertile time and it won’t be something we could hide. Any child produced would obviously not be yours.”

“It is a huge risk, Steve,” Marvyn cut in. “As much as I want to fuck Jayne, I would be very hesitant in taking a chance that might bring unhappiness in the future, and neither would I want a child of mine to be raised in an unhappy home.”

“It... it may never happen though, especially if you pull out.”

“But it might happen, Steve,” Marvyn argued.” And anyway, it’s extremely hard pulling out in time. In fact, to be honest, I wouldn’t want to pull out. Doing that ruins the pleasure of sex. I know a woman gets more satisfying orgasms when she feels the man cum inside her.”

Jayne nodded in agreement. “Marvyn’s right Steve,” she told him. “I wouldn’t want a man pulling out just at the critical point. No, if Marvyn is going to cuckold you then it will be done properly.”

She noticed Marvyn swallowing hard and glanced down at his groin. His legs were apart, and he was sporting a very sizable bulge. She suddenly felt her own wetness between her thighs.

“I... I’m still willing to take the risk if Jayne’s okay with it,” Steve said.

“And if she got pregnant?”

Steve looked at Jayne and then back to Marvyn. “I love Jayne and I would stand by her,” Steve told him. “And I would treat the child as if he or she were my own.”

Jayne looked at him and then at Marvyn as she considered what to do. “I could speak with Magdalena tomorrow and get things organised quite quickly,” Marvyn told her. “You have a couple of weeks left of your honeymoon don’t you?”

Jayne nodded and smiled. Yes, they had two weeks left and here she was contemplating using them for cuckolding her new husband.

“That’s fine by me,” Steve said.

Marvyn looked at Jayne. She could see the eagerness on his face and the lust in his eyes. “If I do say yes, I don’t want photographs taken and I don’t really fancy too many people at the ceremony either. I would just want a quiet reception afterwards,” she told him. “I would prefer to keep it all as low-key as possible.”

Steve nodded. “I agree,” he told her.

Marvyn nodded. “There’s no set format for these ceremonies,” he responded. “Couples decided which is best for them. There’s no set dress either. I’ve been to formal dress and casual dress ceremonies, even one where everyone is naked. No, it’s entirely up to you two how you want things. Best thing is to talk to Magdalena.”

Jayne nodded. “Okay then, I’m in.”

Marvyn’s face lit up. “And you’re okay with me consummating the cuckold marriage then, Steve?”

He nodded.

“Actually, that should be my choice,” Jayne cut in. “But yes, I would like you to consummate it with me.”

Steve looked surprised by what she had said, but Jayne smiled and patted his thigh. “We have to begin as we mean to go one darling.”

Steve smiled nervously. “It will be just the one night though, won’t it?”

Her hand rose up his thigh and rested on his groin. “If the roles were reversed, would you just be happy with the one night?”

He shook his head in silence.

“So, Marvyn, if you could go ahead and speak to Magdalena, please, and we’ll get the ball rolling,” Jayne said.

“H... how many nights then?” Steve asked.

Jayne shrugged her shoulders. “It depends.”

“It depends on what?” Steve asked.

She reached across and kissed him. “It depends on how much I enjoy it.”

A look of shock lit his face while a beaming smile formed on Marvyn’s as Jayne stood up to leave.

“Would you guys like another drink?”

Jayne shook her head as she took Steve’s hand. “No, thanks. We need an early night.”

Marvyn got to his feet too, and as she passed him, she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “Goodnight. We’ll catch up with you tomorrow, then.”

He reached out and put his arm round her waist. “Don’t you want to...?” he said with disappointment.

Jayne smiled and kissed him once more. “We haven’t said our vows yet?”

He smiled and pulled away. “You... you’re some gal,” he told her. “You just wait.”

Jayne smiled back at him. “No, you just wait!” she replied before turning and walking away.

 

 

© Angieseroticpen 2012

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments