Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cuckold Wedding Ceremony - Part IV

"Newlyweds Steve and Jayne decide to take the plunge"

44
8 Comments 8
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

They woke late the next morning, having fucked continuously into the early hours fuelled by the lust of their forthcoming cuckold wedding ceremony. Steve had surprised her with some of the things he had told her that night; things which she never realised lay hidden within him. But she wasn’t put off in any way; in fact, she was pleased that he opened up to her like that and she promised to do her best to please him. “You want a cuckold marriage, and I will make sure you will get the best one a husband could have,” had been her final words as she settled in his arms to sleep.

They also woke a couple of times in the night and fucked before dropping off for their final sleep. It was their room telephone that finally woke them, and it was Marvyn who was calling to let them know that he had spoken to Magdalena. He wanted to come up to their room to talk, but Steve told him that they were still in bed and just about to get up and shower. Jayne reached over and took the phone from him and spoke to Marvyn. “Give us about twenty minutes,” she told him. “Bring some coffee up with you too.”

Marvyn laughed. “I could hold your towel for you?”

Jayne laughed too but told him that she was capable of getting it herself. By the time he came to their room with a waiter pushing a trolley with some coffee and breakfast snacks they had tidied up the room and were sat on the veranda enjoying some orange juice. Steve had dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and Jayne had put on a bikini and a wrap covering the lower half of her body. His eyes lit up the moment he saw her.

He joined them on the balcony and told them about his discussions with Magdalena. “She’s delighted,” he told them. “She could have done it this morning if she had known earlier, but she can do it tomorrow at 6:00 pm.”

Jayne looked at Steve and when he nodded she agreed.

“Magdalena wants to know if you would be free later this afternoon to go through the details of your requirements.”

“Requirements?” Jayne smiled.

“Well, how you want it done,” Marvyn told her. “As I said last night, there’s no set format. As long as the basics are in place, the rest is up to you.”

Jayne poured some coffees and sat back for a few minutes deep in thought while both men sat patiently gazing across at the bay. “Ideally,” she suddenly said. “I’d like a similar first part of the ceremony as Sandra and Tom, you know, renouncing the forsaking all others vow et cetera, and then I’d like some kind of ceremony that made a commitment to you, Marvyn, if that makes sense.”

Marvyn looked a little puzzled.

“Let me explain. Steve and I were talking last night, and he confessed that he would like to share me with another man. Not as a one-night stand thing or anything like that, but on a sort of permanent basis. I suppose I would be like a shared wife.”

Marvyn nodded. “I think I get you,” he replied. “I have a friend who actually lives with a married couple, and she’s like a wife to both of them although he gets to sleep with her more than her husband does.”

“That makes sense,” Jayne responded.

“Well, he is the alpha male, after all.”

“Alpha male?” Steve asked.

“I think Marvyn means that he is the one that satisfies her the most,” Jayne told him.

“Precisely,” Marvyn said.

Steve nodded.

“And is it something like that you are looking for, Jayne?” Marvyn asked.

She took another sip from her cup. “I think so,” she replied. “It kind of appeals to me to have a lover as well as a husband on a long-term basis.”

“But you are only here for a couple of weeks, Jayne,” Marvyn told her. “We live thousands of miles apart.”

She smiled. “It doesn’t mean to say that we can never meet up again.”

“I suppose,” he said. “I’ve always wanted to visit England.”

“Well, we have plenty of room for a guest,” Jayne responded.

Marvyn smiled. “And where would I sleep?”

She returned his smile. “Well... the place in my bed will always go to the alpha male of the household.”

HugeCockMixceyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockMixceyTS

He laughed. “I take it, then, that this next little while with you will be to stake my claim with you as the alpha male?”

“Precisely.”

 

*****

Marvyn left them soon after, and they went down to one of the pools. They swam for a while, and then they went for lunch. Outwardly they seemed relaxed, but both were thinking about the next evening. Steve openly admitted that he was looking forward to the ceremony. Jayne asked him if he wouldn’t find the whole process humiliating, but he told her that the humiliation turned him on. She smiled and told him that she had taken note of it.

They were just about to leave to sit by the pool when Sandra spotted them in the dining room and came over to them. Her face was bright with a smile, and she went straight up to Jayne and hugged her. “Congratulations, we are so happy for you.” Apparently, Marvyn had told them the good news. “Look, I know that you want a low-key affair, but a lot of us would really like to come and celebrate with you.”

Jayne seemed a bit hesitant, but Sandra said, “Look, if you’re worried about the cost of laying on a reception for all those people, we’ll all chip in. In fact, you probably won’t have to worry about a thing.”

“We... weren’t worried so much about that,” Steve said.

“Maybe... maybe not, but this is a celebration, and we all like a good celebration,” she told them. “By the way, Bill and Joan are having one the day after you as well.”

Jayne laughed.

“Cuckold fever is breaking out.” Sandra quipped.

 

*****

 

Marvyn picked them up at 5.30 pm and took them out to Magdalena’s place. It was a large house with a swimming pool and gardens, overlooking the ocean. It looked idyllic. She greeted them and then took them out to a sheltered area, poolside. As they sat down, a butler appeared with a silver tray. Magdalena asked them what they wanted to drink, and the butler left.

“So, you guys have decided to have a cuckold wedding then?”

They smiled.

“Well, this must be a first. A couple of days married and you’re entering into a cuckold marriage ceremony!” Magdalena said.

Jayne laughed. “On the surface, yes, but we have been living together for ten years and we have two children.”

Magdalena looked at Steve. “Are you sure, Steve, that this is what you want? It is a big step to take,” she asked. “As you have seen, most couples that go into for this have been together much longer. Their kids have grown up and have lives of their own, and they have already experienced the cuckold lifestyle. As I understand, Jayne has yet to cuckold you. Are you sure that you can handle it?”

He nodded. “I’m sure,” he replied.

“We have discussed this at length,” Jayne chipped in.

Magdalena looked at them both for a few moments before turning to Steve. “I understand that you came out here not just to marry, but also to get Jayne pregnant.”

He looked at Jayne. “Yes, that’s right.”

“There’s a very good chance that Marvyn will get your wife pregnant, Steve. The child will be coloured. It will be obvious that you will not be the father. It will be obvious that your wife has been fucked by another man, and that the man she slept with was Black,” Magdalena responded. “I’m not trying to put a damper on things, Steve, but this is a serious step to take. Personally, I would be overjoyed in seeing you leave us not just cuckolded, but cuckolded to the extent of Jayne being pregnant with Marvyn's child. I’m sure everyone else here will be the same, but I don’t want you both leaving here having made the biggest mistake of your lives. Do you see where I am coming from?”

Steve and Jayne looked at each other once again. It was only for a few moments, but they knew each other well enough to know what each other was thinking. They turned back to Magdalena. “Thank you for your concern, Magdalena, but this is what we both want, and need,” Jayne said.

Magdalena looked them both in the eye and then smiled. “Congratulations to you both,” she said as she reached and shook their hands. “Let’s get Marvyn to join us, and then we can discuss the ceremony.”

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments