Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Test Drive

"Lari cheats on her useless boyfriend during a sex date with a stranger"

37
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Lari stormed out of the restaurant, leaving Florin open-mouthed in surprise. She had been looking forward to him fucking her, but yet again, his over-developed, Catholic conscience prevented him, even though she'd begged him and swore she'd marry him.

"I can't," he'd said, predictably. "It's a mortal sin before marriage."

That hadn't stopped him on the rare occasions he allowed himself to get drunk. But even then, sex with Florin was perfunctory and selfish; he never thought to satisfy her needs. If only he wasn't so kind and considerate in everything else.

After Lari got home, she couldn't sleep. She couldn't help comparing the latest, entirely predictable, disappointment with Florin to the previous weekend and the date her sister Racula had set up for her.

It was the first time she'd had sex with anyone except Florin, and she had a wonderful time, coming far more intensely and pleasurably than with her inhibited boyfriend or her trusty dildo. The man had treated her well, fucked her senseless and then fucked her virgin arse.

Lari grinned. Anal was utterly repulsive, and she had vowed never to do it, but she loved every filthy moment and couldn't wait to do it again. She had intended to tell her sister Racula all about the date, but, in the end, she'd been so ashamed she'd let a man fuck her arse that she hadn't said a word about the entire encounter to her sister.

The memory aroused her, so she found her trusty dildo and masturbated, thinking about the previous weekend and hoping she could finally sleep after she came. Her thoughts returned again and again to when the man had pounded her arse. Soon the dildo worked its magic, and she came, but with nothing like the intensity she craved. Afterwards, she eventually drifted off to sleep.

The following morning, Lari made up her mind. Florin could go hang; she'd find someone to fuck her properly. Lari grinned. Racula had introduced her to the man who had fucked her so thoroughly, forwarding his details to her adult contact account, an account her sister had set up for her. 

Except for Racula's recommendation, Lari had never arranged a date using the account. It felt far too dangerous, and casual sex had seemed very wrong. But she craved sex, and she decided it would be perfect, an easy way to find someone else to fuck her. 

Over the next few days, she flirted with several new contacts, and eventually, one caught her eye: Puzo, a much older man. No, let's be frank, an old man, but in great shape, still good-looking, with energy and a spark in his eyes.

He seemed relatively safe, and she decided he would be a good test drive of the site and sex dating; she knew she'd be desperate for sex again and need to find other partners. So she carefully arranged to meet Puzo the following day at his apartment.

She knew this stranger would sleep with her; that much was explicit in their exchanges. And she could hardly wait - well, after the drought with Florin, she would sleep with a goat. But she was haunted by doubts. 

That night, sleep wouldn't come, and Lari lay wide awake with thoughts streaming through her mind. Was she being reckless meeting a stranger for sex? Was she good-looking? Was she any good at sex? Would he be disappointed? What if Florin found out? That last thought annoyed Lari. It was no business of his what she did; he had paid no heed to her desires. Otherwise, Florin would have fucked her senseless repeatedly. So why should she care what he thought?

Round and round, on repeat. Eventually, Lari gave up on trying to sleep and got up. If she had to think this nonsense, she'd at least do it with a drink. Lari poured herself a glass of wine and sat on the terrace, naked in the warm summer air. The sky was clear and the stars bright, so she lay back and gazed into eternity.

The chill of the morning air awoke her. It was already getting light. She wandered naked into the kitchen and bumped into her sister Racula. Lari was surprised she was awake; dawn was not Racula's time of day.

"Oh, I've just got in," Racula said when she asked. "Look what he gave me."

Racula held out her arm, which sported an elegant, expensive silver bracelet, clearly a gift from her latest date.

Lari tutted disapprovingly. One day Racula would get into trouble through these contacts. She snorted. Who am I to judge; I'm about to fuck a stranger.

"Aren't you grateful I hooked you up with that bloke?" Racula said when Lari expressed her thoughts. "I'm sure he must have treated you well."

Lari blushed. She had loved every moment of that encounter, and she liked the man and wanted to sleep with him again. But Lari wouldn't tell her younger sister the shameful, disgusting part: that he'd also fucked her in the arse. And worse, she'd loved every minute of it.

"Yes, thank you, he was fantastic," she said. "He fucked me senseless with his mammoth dick. It was far better sex than anything with Florin."

Racula had a hint of a smile on her face. "Glad to hear it," Racula said. "You were being really bitchy before that. What are you up to today?"

Lari tried to sound casual. "I have a date," she said. "Some guy called Puzo. He sounds old."

Racula grinned. "You'll like him. He's also got a huge dick."

Whatever she did, it seemed her sister had been there before. It was infuriating.

The morning passed slowly. Lari alternated between dread and wet anticipation; several times, she was on the verge of cancelling. But lust won, and she held her nerve.

Finally, she got ready, wearing just skimpy white panties, a light, pale blue summer dress that barely covered her bum, and her highest heels.

Lari caught a taxi to the address Puzo had provided. It was an apartment in a very posh part of Bucharest. She pressed the bell, and Puzo buzzed her in after a brief exchange. 

"You're Racula's sister, aren't you?" Puzo asked. 

There was no point denying it, so Lari just nodded.

Puzo shook his head. "She's not cut out for all this casual sex; she's far too nice a girl and really quite innocent," Puzo said.

Lari was shocked. Her sister always seemed so confident about sex and not at all innocent. 

Puzo looked her up and down, pausing where her hard nipples poked at the dress. "I hope you're not like her and won't disappoint me. Think of this as a test drive; do well, and we'll fuck again regularly."

She grinned inwardly as this sex date was her own test drive. She was determined to enjoy being fucked today, whether she passed Puzo's sexual performance test or not. She smiled to herself, uncertain which test she was more worried about.

There were few further preliminaries, as Puzo said he had a meeting later.

"Come on, take your clothes off," Puzo said as he undressed. "I know you're inexperienced, so I want you to show me what you can do."

Lari didn't have much clothing to remove. Knowing she was going to be fucked, she intentionally wasn't wearing a bra, so when she pulled her short, pale blue dress over her head, her enormous boobs were exposed. She rapidly shed her panties, leaving her naked except for her high heels, with her neatly trimmed bush clearly visible.

She was still self-conscious about being naked in front of a stranger, so she stood rigidly as Puzo slowly looked her up and down. His gaze lingered on her boobs but longer on her exposed pussy. He licked his lips.

"Lovely," Puzo said. "Even nicer than your photos. I'm looking forward to fucking you hard."

Lari's eyes were fixed on Puzo's crotch as he slowly undressed. She gasped when his gigantic dick sprang free of his undies. It looked much bigger than Florin's and about the same as the one she'd let invade her arse.

Puzo grinned. "Glad you like it," he said.

He sat on the edge of the bed with his knees akimbo. His colossal dick stood proudly erect. 

"Suck it," Puzo commanded.

Lari was confident she could give a decent blow job. She knelt in front of him and reached for his mammoth dick. She was happy when she couldn't fully wrap her fingers around his massive pole and could hardly wait for his girth to fill her up; Lari shamefully realised she'd prefer it to fill her arse. 

She started to wank him, though his dick was already fully erect and very hard. She pulled back his tight foreskin, exposing his shiny glans with pre-cum already oozing from the tip; she licked the tip clean, then, careful to keep her eyes on his face, she took his helmet into her mouth, exploring its contours with her tongue.

Puzo sighed. "That's fantastic," he said. "You are very good at this." He sounded surprised.

Lari grinned inwardly. Little did Puzo know that she'd given her first blow-job just a few days previously, as Florin had never let his cock anywhere near her mouth. Lari took more of Puzo's massive member into her mouth, her tongue sliding down his rigid shaft. She started bobbing her head, sliding her lips up and down his enormous hot cock with her tongue pressed against it.

Puzo sighed. "Don't stop," he said.

She kept sucking him, making sure plenty of spit covered that huge rod, taking more of him into her warm mouth with each bob of her head. Soon his hot cock hit the back of her mouth, almost making her gag. She knew there were still several inches of his cock she hadn't yet inhaled, and she was determined to take his complete length.

She experimented and found if she stood and sucked him while bent over at the waist, she got a better angle, letting his cock penetrate further down her throat. She felt she'd achieved something when finally her nose was pressed up against him, with the entirety of his mammoth shaft thrust into her mouth and down her throat.

"Enough," Puzo said. "If you don't stop, I'll cum in your mouth."

Lari had experienced that just once, the previous weekend, and the man had spurted what felt like gallons of cum into her mouth. That was enough for her to know that although the idea revolted her, she hadn't minded too much when it happened. She could even swallow the cum. But Lari obeyed, lifting her head from his wet glistening cock.

rosio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rosio

Puzo stood up. "It's your turn now," he said. He gestured to the edge of the bed that he'd just vacated. "Go on, sit down."

Lari sat down with her knees together, and both hands clasped over her pussy. For all she'd just had his monster cock down her throat, she now felt shy and very nervous.

Puzo gently lifted her hands away and spread her knees wide apart.

"You've got a lovely pussy," he said. "No need to hide it."

Puzo's hands reached forward and gently cupped her big breasts.

Puzo smiled at her. "Your tits are amazing," he said.

Lari yelped when he tweaked her nipples hard, and then his hands slowly moved down her body until his fingers reached her well-trimmed bush. She shivered with pleasure when he ran a finger gently down her prominent pussy lips.

He knelt between her knees, and she felt his hot breath on her pussy as he leaned forward. She loved the feeling when his wet tongue probed her slit, gently running up and down her lips until he found her large clit.

Lari didn't want him to stop and put her hands behind his head. She gasped when a finger probed her, worming slowly inside her wet cunt. Florin had never done this. The few times she'd persuaded drunken Florin to have sex, it had been perfunctory, with him simply entering her in missionary position and pounding away until he came.

It had been a revelation when that man had used his tongue and fingers to ensure she was good and wet before he fucked her with his massive tool. He made sure she enjoyed it as well; she had come repeatedly. Lari was glad and relieved that Puzo was doing the same. She revelled in the sensations as he gently finger-fucked her and tongued her sensitive clitoris. 

A second finger joined the first inside her pussy, and Lari gasped when Puzo finger-fucked her fast and hard, hooking his fingers inside her in just the right places. At first, she stayed upright and watched him work on her pussy, but as she started building towards her climax, she lay back, just savouring the sensations his tongue and fingers evoked. Not once had her boyfriend Florin ever aroused her like this. Only these two recent strangers had excited her passion.

She started moaning. "Oh, yes. Right there," she said. Soon she came hard, her pussy gushing juices out over the fingers embedded in her tight minge.

"I think we should fuck now," Puzo said once Lari stopped shuddering from her climax. 

Lari was already on her back with legs up and knees akimbo, and Puzo didn't wait for an answer. He put his hands around her thighs and pulled her arse towards him so it hung precariously over the edge of the bed.

"Wait," Lari said. "I want to see the beast that invades me."

She reached behind herself and propped herself up with the pillows so she could see her pussy and would be able to watch his huge cock ramming into her.

She watched Puzo wank himself to ensure he was rock-hard, though Lari thought his massive rod looked completely rigid already. When she nodded, he reached forward with one hand and played with her clit again, then ran the tip of his huge cock up and down her slit, teasing her, before finally, he thrust into her. 

Her wet pussy stretched divinely around him as he very slowly pushed his thick rod deeper into her. She put her arms behind her knees to pull her legs back further, which let Puzo drive his massive cock even further into her tight cunt.

She felt slutty and whoreish as she watched this stranger's colossal dick gliding in and out of her pussy, emerging glistening wet from her juices. Puzo handed her a vibrator, and she pressed it against her clit.

Puzo slammed his huge wet tool hard into her tight young cunt, and Lari realised she was moaning loudly. The feel of him ramming his cock, balls deep into her, combined with the effects of the vibrator, soon brought her to another shuddering climax.

Lari was astounded at his stamina. He was ancient, but he'd been fucking her for ages and showed no signs of coming. The few times Florin had fucked her, he had barely lasted five minutes. On reflection, she decided Florin must be the problem; her well-hung date had also fucked her senseless for ages.

Though she loved the feeling of Puzo slamming his enormous dick into her, Lari wanted to be more active and not just be used as a fuck-toy.

"Can we switch to cowgirl?" she said. "You're doing all the hard work, and I want to ride you."

Puzo grinned. "Taking pity on an old man, are you?" he quipped. "It's my favourite position, so of course, if that's what you want."

Lari was sure that the last sentence was just to humour her. She grinned back at him; for a supposedly old man, he showed considerable endurance.

"Old man, my arse," she said. "You haven't even broken a sweat."

He pulled his wet tool out of her pussy, and Lari kept her eyes glued to it as Puzo repositioned himself on the bed. She carefully sat astride him, then slowly lowered herself onto him, impaling her throbbing wet pussy on that massive, gloriously-fat cock. She sat there for a moment letting her weight force his cock deep into her and loving the sensations it produced.

Then she started riding him, slowly at first, getting used to how far she could lift herself and still keep him inside her sodden pussy.  

Soon Lari was riding Puzo hard. She looked down into his eyes as she lifted herself until just his tip was inside her, and then she slammed herself down hard onto his massive tool. Lari loved the feeling as her heavy boobs bounced in rhythm with each stroke and the sense of almost being split in two when he was buried deep inside her, her moist pussy very tight around his massive cock. She wanted to come one final time. But it was not to be.

"I can't hold back anymore," Puzo said. "I'm going to cum."

Though the idea usually revolted her, Lari knew she wanted Puzo to shoot his load into her mouth. 

She quickly dismounted and sucked Puzo's rigid pole - wet and gleaming with her juices. She started slowly, trying to draw out the moment. She slowly took more and more of his cock into her mouth, and just a few strokes later, his cock exploded, and her mouth filled with wave after wave of Puzo's salty cum. 

She hated the salty, slimy feel, but she still kept his massive hard cock in her mouth until it stopped erupting, then pulled her head back and opened her mouth, intending to show him his cum before going to the bathroom to spit it out. 

When she started to rise, he held her back.

Puzo grinned. "Be a good girl," he said. "Swallow for me."

She wasn't keen but decided to please him. After all, he had thoroughly fucked her, and she had climaxed intensely twice. So Lari closed her eyes and swallowed hard. Then she took his still-hard cock back into her mouth and sucked him clean. She swallowed again.

Lari realised she was gagging for Puzo to fuck her arse with that mammoth cock. It's revolting; I shouldn't want thisbut I do. She was nervous about asking and kept sucking his rigid dick until she worked up the courage.

She pulled her head back, and with one hand still slowly wanking him, she looked up at him, with his cum still running down her chin and dripping onto the floor. "Will you fuck my arse, please?"

Puzo laughed. "You naughty girl, I didn't expect that request," he said. "I'd love to, but we haven't the time. I told you I have a meeting."

Lari felt disappointed and unfulfilled. "Oh well, maybe next time," she said despondently. 

She brightened when she realised Puzo had fucked her far better than any sex she'd had with her boyfriend. 

She smiled up at him. "But that was incredible, Puzo. I came so intensely. Twice. I can't thank you enough for giving me a proper fucking."

Puzo laughed. "I'm the one who should be grateful," he said. "You're not at all like your innocent sister. You have the makings of a very depraved girl, which is exactly what I'm looking for."

After they had showered and dressed, when Lari was about to leave, Puzo handed her a long thin box. When she opened it, it contained a ladies' watch, obviously very expensive.

Lari wondered if this was meant as payment. She wasn't a whore, so she decided it must simply be a gift. She leaned forward to kiss him. "Thank you, you didn't need to give me anything."

But Puzo wasn't completely done with her. 

"I'd love you to meet some of my friends next weekend," Puzo said. "We can take my yacht out for a few days. I'm sure you'll love them - I mean the yacht. We can really take you out for a spin."

"Let me think about it," Lari said, even though she fully intended to accept his offer. His slip of the tongue and the double meaning excited her, and she half hoped it meant what she thought; that Puzo and his friends would all fuck her.

Lari descended the stairs, walked onto the crowded street, and called a taxi. Her experiment was a success, but she felt slutty and whoreish, and blushed whenever anyone glanced at her because it must be obvious she had just been thoroughly fucked.

Finally, her taxi arrived to take her home to the large apartment she shared with her sister. When she walked through the door, it seemed small and dingy compared to Puzo's luxurious pad. Fortunately, Racula wasn't home, so Lari didn't have to explain why she was so flushed. She called Florin out of duty and was glad he didn't answer.

To be continued in "All At Sea."

Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments