Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brief Encounter

"Racula gives a stranger a blowjob on the train."

18
1 Comment 1
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Lari pecked Racula on the cheek as she said goodbye to her sister at Bucharest North station. Racula watched her scurry off to the Metro, then looked up to scan the departures board. Thankfully, her train was on time, so she sauntered towards the barriers.

Her old attire of a baggy sweatshirt and sloppy jeans was stuffed into her backpack. Instead, she wore a white knitted halter neck top with a dangerously low neckline that clung to her slim body and exposed her midriff. Below the top, she wore skin-tight black jeans. She still wasn't accustomed to feeling desirable but revelled in the male glances she now attracted, though she was still too shy to meet their eyes.

Racula reached the barriers to the platforms and juggled the bags she carried to retrieve her ticket from her Fendi bag, a present from Puzo. Once through, she found an empty carriage and boarded the train. Thankfully, her parents had bought a first-class ticket, so it was easy to find a seat. 

She stowed her luggage overhead, and once she was settled for the four-hour trip, Racula sighed contentedly. It had been the best few days of her life. Not only had Puzo given her the best eighteenth birthday present she could imagine by taking her virginity, but she'd passed her university interview with flying colours. She couldn't wait to return and see - she stopped herself. Yes, Racula wanted Puzo to fuck her again, but she couldn't wait to attend the university. At least, that's what she told herself. Puzo had made it clear when he fucked her that it was sex, not love, though Racula knew she could easily fall for the gentle old man.

After Puzo had gently deflowered her and fucked her repeatedly with his mammoth dick, she made Lari take her shopping, and they picked out a few new outfits that fit her limited budget. When she saw the prices as she shopped, she was uncomfortably aware that the clothes Puzo had bought would be far out of her price range and must have cost a fortune. When Racula had shown Lari the outfit, she gasped when she saw the designer labels.

"That lot must have cost more than I earn in months," Lari had said, looking jealous and shaking her head. "That handbag alone is hundreds of euros."

The following day, the interview she had dreaded went well. The technical side wasn't what she feared. Usually, she was nervous with strangers and found it hard to speak, let alone coherently. Now, she found she could chat freely with the panel, and they made her an offer immediately after the end of the interview, which was unprecedented.

Now she was headed home for the final few days of school and her never-present parents. She knew her sister Lari had no intention of returning home for the summer break, and Racula wondered how quickly she could join her in Bucharest.

When the train finally pulled out, her carriage was about half full. She dozed for much of the journey, waking only occasionally when the train clattered over points or pulled up at a stop. Station by station, the carriage slowly emptied. By Mărășești, her first class carriage was empty apart from a handsome man aged perhaps thirty who had just got on and sat opposite Racula.

Racula watched him scan her up and down. She tried not to smile when she noticed the bulge in his trousers.

She wanted to talk to him but was too nervous still to initiate a conversation. She stood up and stretched, with her hands clasped above her head, hoping to draw his attention. Sure enough, when she sat down, he spoke.

"Have you come far?" he asked.

Racula smiled. "From Bucharest," she replied. "I was visiting my sister."

The man leaned forward with an outstretched hand, "Hi," he said. "I'm Andra."

When Racula leaned forward to shake his hand, she glanced at the man's bulging trousers. "Racula," she replied. "I guess you're heading to Roman like me?"

The man nodded. "I'll be teaching there at the National College next year. History."

Racula laughed, partly in frustration that she was leaving the Roman-Voda National College just before this hot bloke started.

"It's my final year, so just a few days left for me."

Now the ice had been broken, Racula found it easy to talk to the man, Andra, and the time passed quickly. Andra's erection persisted the whole time they chatted, and his eyes often rested on her flat chest.

In return, Racula knew her own gaze visited his groin rather too often.

Racula couldn't keep her eyes off the erection that lurked in Andra's trousers. She desperately wanted another dick in her mouth to compare how it felt with Puzo's monster. She was irritated his conversation stuck to mundane topics. When the train pulled out of Adjud, she knew it was about 40 minutes to Bacău and could no longer resist.

"Do you want a blow-job," she blurted out.

He looked shocked and sat with his mouth open for a few seconds. He visibly collected himself, looked Racula up and down, and then scrutinised her face. He looked worried.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"I was eighteen last week," she replied. She smiled. "Don't worry, I'm perfectly legal."

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

He still hesitated, and conflicting emotions passed across his face. His hand massaged his erection through his trousers. Finally, he spoke.

"That would be lovely," he said.

Racula crossed to where he sat, spread his knees apart, and knelt between them. She looked up at him and waited.

Andra undid his trousers and pulled them down around his knees. His erection sprang free when he did the same with his underpants.

Racula licked her lips. Unlike Puzo, Andra's dick was circumcised, and she wondered how different that would feel in her mouth. She was disappointed that it was smaller, about the same as the man she'd watched fuck Alina in the apartment beneath where Lari lived.

Andra shuffled his bum forward, so it perched on the edge of the seat.

Racula wrapped one hand around his shaft and leaned forward. She flicked her tongue around his helmet, tasting the drop of pre-cum that oozed from the tip. 

She enjoyed the feeling as she slowly slid his helmet into her mouth. She started sucking him noisily, bobbing her head and moving her hand simultaneously, as Puzo had taught her. His circumcised cock felt much the same as Puzo's had, just disappointingly smaller.

Andra's hot hands reached out and clasped her exposed midriff. Racula felt the hot hands on her waist move up and push her white halter top up, exposing her chest. The hands massaged her small tits and tweaked her hard nipples.

She took her hand off his shaft and reached out with both hands to grasp his waist. She fixed her eyes on his face as she leaned forward, taking his rigid pole into her mouth. Her nose tickled when it pressed against his hairy groin, with his dick part way down her throat.

She pulled back, letting his erection almost leave her mouth before she plunged forward again. After a few deep-throat strokes, he groaned, and she felt his hands resting lightly on the back of her head.

"God, that's good," Andra said. 

A few sloppy strokes later, he spoke again, "I'm going to come."

Racula didn't want him to come in her mouth and tried to pull away, but his hands were firmly behind her head, and she couldn't. Andra's hips bucked, and his dick twitched on her tongue. A hot gush of cum erupted from his dick, filling her mouth. Another wave followed, and her mouth was so full she almost gagged. She swallowed, emptying her mouth, making room for one final wave of spunk.

His hands released her head, and Racula pulled free from his softening cock. She didn't want to swallow and opened her mouth, but realised there was nowhere she could spit it out.

"That was fabulous," Andra said. "Now swallow like a good girl."

Racula closed her mouth. She grimaced and swallowed hard. It wasn't too bad but left her mouth slightly slimy with a salty aftertaste. She couldn't understand why that girl Alina wouldn't swallow. Though it wasn't pleasant, Racula knew she'd do it again if she had to.

She smiled and opened her mouth to prove it was empty. She felt her lips with one finger and realised they were coated in cum, so she licked them clean and swallowed once more.

Andra shook his head. "You really are a little cum-slut, Racula, aren't you?" he said.

Racula grinned. Little did he know that was only the second cock she had sucked and that it didn't compare well with Puzo's monster.

The train was slowing as it approached Bacău. Racula realised she'd made Andra come just in time. She pulled her halter top back down to cover her breasts and sat in her seat opposite Andra. She watched him pull up his underpants and rearrange his cock inside them. The train had pulled into the station by the time he had done up his trousers.

The carriage doors opened, and two wrinkled old ladies joined them, chatting brightly.

Roman was the next stop, and the two old ladies continued their animated conversation the whole way. Racula learned all sorts of gossip, which would have been interesting if she knew any of the people.

She tried not to pay attention to Andra but couldn't help an occasional glance. He appeared buried in a book, but she saw him covertly watching her over the top of it. She was flattered he still seemed interested in her.

When the train started to slow as it approached Roman, Racula stood and retrieved her bags from the overhead rack.

Andra let the two old women get off first and then alighted himself. As he left the train, Andra wordlessly handed her a business card. He stepped onto the platform, waved to a pretty woman and walked towards her. Andra embraced the woman and kissed her.

Racula stood in the doorway for a few seconds. Then shrugged. It didn't matter much that he appeared to be married; she doubted she'd ever see him again. She looked at the card. On the back was a handwritten note. Message me. I'd love to fuck you. She smiled; if she couldn't find anyone with a bigger dick, perhaps she would let him, married or not.

Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments