Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lari Loosens Up

"Lari's sister arranges a blind date for her"

49
8 Comments 8
9.2k Views 9.2k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Lari's sexual awakening started when she was twenty. She was inexperienced, with only one boyfriend, Florin, who she had begun dating two years ago. He adored Lari, and nothing was too much for her. Florin did everything for her except satisfy her sexually. For him, sex was perfunctory; lights out, and only ever in missionary position under the covers, quickly over with no satisfaction for Lari.

Lari's boyfriend, Florin, was a few years older, and though he'd had a few transient girlfriends before Lari, he was deeply religious, and for him, sex before marriage was a mortal sin. Sex was only for procreation, so he suffered extreme guilt whenever he fucked Lari. Attending confession didn't help. In fact, it made things worse; after every visit to the priest, he wouldn't touch Lari for weeks, so she actively discouraged him from attending church.

The lack of sex frustrated Lari, for though she was shy and inexperienced, she enjoyed sex and wanted more. She thought several times about leaving him, but he'd do something thoughtful each time she considered it, and she'd relent, giving him yet another final chance.

Lari's frustration was compounded by her younger sister Racula - who was only eighteen and eventually introduced me to her sister. Racula had a seemingly endless string of temporary boyfriends, never lasting more than a single date, and she'd regale Lari with tales of their exploits and how they made her feel. 

The final straw came after Lari endured another long sexless spell, and Racula cheerfully informed Lari she was going to meet two older, wealthy men for a night of wild and, in Lari's view, perverted sex.

Lari could no longer contain herself. "How do you do it?" Lari demanded. "How do you meet all these perverts? I never meet anyone like that. All I have is Florin, and he won't even fuck me."

Racula laughed. "The web, silly. You can find anything on the web."

Lari had never tried online dating. She felt it impersonal, but secretly she was a little scared. She wanted sparks to fly when she met someone in real life.

"Oh, this isn't for relationships, Lari," Racula said. "It's just for casual sex, a bit of fun, no strings attached."

That wasn't what Lari wanted. She just wanted a boyfriend who didn't think sex was a sin and who, frankly, would fuck her regularly. So when Racula sent her a link, Lari ignored it. But she didn't delete the message, so whenever she checked her phone, the link stared back at her. And the longer her sexual drought continued, the greater the temptation to click.

One weekend, Florin seemed more cheerful and open than usual, letting his hands stray across her body, so Lari hopefully suggested dinner at a nearby romantic restaurant. Florin agreed without hesitation, and Lari felt butterflies, desperately hoping he might relent and fuck her once more. She messaged Racula to tell her the news.

That evening, she made sure she looked her best. She wore her sexiest underwear: white lacy panties and a push-up bra that enhanced her big boobs. Over this, she wore a little black dress that she had bought especially. She slipped into some black high heels, glanced at the mirror, and was pleased with what she saw. With her dark hair and brown eyes, the dress really showed off her slim figure, and she liked the cleavage the bra gave her. Florin could surely not resist, she thought.

Florin picked her up at the appointed time, absolutely punctual as usual. But he seemed relaxed and kissed her properly before they drove to the restaurant. The meal started well, and Florin was actually flirting. Lari began to get excited. She felt slightly flushed and could feel her panties were damp.

When, over dessert, Florin suggested she stay over at his flat, she was overjoyed. She went to the ladies' room for one final check. When Lari returned, she let her hand run across Florin's shoulders as she returned to her seat. Lari felt him stiffen and flinch away.

"What's wrong," she said, perplexed he had changed in such a short time.

"I can't," Florin whispered softly, not making eye contact and staring over her shoulder.

Lari turned. Behind her, the priest was seated at a table, glaring sternly at Florin. Lari pleaded with Florin, but to no effect. He remained distant and hostile, though he insisted he drive Lari home, escorting her to her door. But he wouldn't kiss her, let alone come in, however much she encouraged him.

In tears, Lari fled to her bedroom. Her phone beeped; a message from her sister, asking how it had gone. Lari didn't reply. That tempting link again drew her eye. 

Her finger paused above the link. Lari didn't just want meaningless sex. But that would be better than no sex, she finally decided. Florin clearly didn't want her, so what harm could it do? She clicked and created an anonymous account with no details or photos.

The site was everything she had dreaded. Photos of naked people, suggestions for hook-ups, lewd comments, role-play ideas, discussion of sex - some of it far dirtier than Lari had ever imagined, and some on video. She closed the link, but the temptation never left her, and she found herself visiting again and again over the next few days, watching but not participating. She quickly discovered her sister's account and was shocked that Racula's photos showed her half-naked, with her small, perfect boobs proudly displayed. 

Emboldened and determined not to be shown up by her younger sister, Lari added a decent selfie to her account.

After that, she started to get messages. At first, she ignored them as they were full of vulgar, blatant, lewd suggestions.

But mixed with these and the inevitable dick pics were a few men who seemed nice. But she still couldn't bring herself to make a date.

Finally, her sister forwarded a contact to her. "You really should meet this guy," Racula's message said. "He's expecting to hear from you, and he's a great fuck. I've already told him you'll meet him."

Lari opened the contact. The bloke did look great. Quite old but still very good-looking. She started chatting with the man, and emboldened by her sister's message, she felt couldn't back out, so she arranged to have lunch and drinks with him and would meet him in an hour or so. 

Lari paused and looked at me. "Obviously, that's when I met you," she said. "I don't need to tell you what happened next."

I laughed. "Let me think," I joked. "Wasn't that the first time your arse got fucked?"

She hit me playfully. "Beast. You know very well it was."

I remembered that first encounter well; Lari's sister Racula unexpectedly called me. It was soon apparent that she wanted a favour.

"My sister Lari is driving me nuts," Racula said. "She's got this toxic boyfriend who hardly fucks her, but she's so repressed she thinks she loves him."

Racula recounted Lari's sad sexual history. When she finally showed me Lari's profile, I was instantly hard. Lari was gorgeous and well worth fucking.

"I want you to arrange a date with her and fuck her senseless. She needs to get over that prick, Florin."

With Racula's help, I created a profile for myself, which she would recommend to her sister. A few days passed with nothing from Lari - though I got plenty of other requests from other women.

Finally, on the third day, I got a shy "hello" message from Lari. We chatted for a while, and eventually, I arranged to meet her for lunch at a nearby bar.

I arrived deliberately early and sat at the bar where I could watch the door. At the appointed time, Lari appeared in the doorway, wearing a low-cut halter top and a tight skirt that almost reached her knees. She lingered by the door for a long time, looking down at her feet. Then I saw her shake her head, turn around, and walk out.

I was disappointed and about to turn away when she reappeared and scanned the room. I waved, and Lari spotted me. She hesitated for a long time before walking over to me.

"Hi, I'm Lari," she said, her brown eyes downcast, not making eye contact when she arrived. 

She stuck out a hand, which I kissed, making her blush. After a couple of drinks and some harmless conversation, she seemed more relaxed. I reached across the table and took her hand.

"Let's go back to my hotel now," I said.

Lari stiffened, and I saw her swallow nervously. I waited.

She looked up at me, her brown eyes very wide. "All right," she said eventually. "I've always loved Florin, so the idea of sex with a stranger is challenging."

A few minutes later, we were in my hotel room. Lari looked terrified.

"Don't worry," I said. "Sit on the bed, and I'll sit over there," I gestured at a chair facing the bed, "while we chat for a while. This is supposed to be fun."

I sat in the chair and watched as Lari settled on the edge of the bed facing me.

"What do you like the most when you make love?" I asked.

Lari was bright red, her head hanging down, looking at the floor. She just shook her head. 

"Don't be embarrassed," I said. "I'm going to be fucking you soon, and I just want to know what you like."

Lari glanced at me, holding my eyes for just a moment. "Do I have to say?" She asked. "It is so intimate, and I'm scared you'll laugh."

I smiled. "I won't laugh, I promise."

Lari straightened up, her huge brown eyes fixed on mine. 

"The feeling when he is kissing me and when I feel his cock going into me," she said, her words coming out in a rush. "After that, Florin pounds away at me, not caring if I'm satisfied until he comes inside me. But that first moment is lovely."

Racula had told me Lari's boyfriend was a total shit, and now I understood; utterly selfish, I thought. 

"Has he ever given you an orgasm?" I asked.

Lari shook her head. "No, I've never come when he's fucked me."

I shook my head. "That's terrible. He should treat you better than that." I paused. "I promise I will make you come. Would you like that?"

Lari blushed and dropped her head. "Yes, please," she said quietly.

"Have you ever given a blow-job?" I asked.

Lari blushed again. "You mean, have I sucked Florin's cock?"

I nodded.

"No, it's too disgusting. I'm not that kind of girl," she said. "I've kissed Florin there, but I've not sucked him. It's too dirty."

Removing Lari's inhibitions would be quite a challenge. It would be great fun to see what I could persuade her to do.

I smiled. "Why is it disgusting? Lots of girls like to suck cock and even swallow the sperm."

Lari shook her head again. "I won't do that. It's too dirty," she repeated. After a short pause, she continued. "I would never let him come in my mouth."

I smiled to myself. It might be a challenge, but that telltale pause suggested Lari was that kind of girl, and perhaps I could persuade her to swallow. I looked her up and down again. I could see that Lari was aroused; her nipples were pressed against her halter top.

The previous day, I'd fucked her sister's tight virgin arse, and I wanted to fuck hers too, so - although I already knew the answer - I asked.

"How about anal?"

Lari looked horrified, and she blushed scarlet. The words that followed came out in a rush, barely coherent. "That's foul, truly disgusting; I could never do that! I won't ever have a dick in my arse. Florin would never dream of asking me to do that."

I smiled. "Nor will I," I said. "I won't ask you to do anything you don't want to do."

I wasn't entirely lying. The trick would be to persuade Lari to ask.

I looked her up and down. I deliberately let my gaze linger on her boobs and then on her pussy. "I think you should undress for me now," I said.

"Right now?" she asked nervously.

"Yes."

Still sitting on the bed, Lari lifted her top over her head, revealing her big, perfect boobs. Her nipples were hard and protruding. She folded her arms across her chest and dropped her head, carefully not looking at me.

"You've got lovely boobs," I said, "Don't hide them like that; let me see."

Lari looked up, but her brown eyes didn't quite meet my gaze. She slowly moved her hands away and sat stiffly on the bed, obviously uncomfortable.

"Sorry, I'm very nervous," she said. "It's the first time I've undressed in front of a stranger." She paused. "My boyfriend insists we fuck in the dark, so even he's not properly seen me naked."

The more I learned about her boyfriend, the less I liked him.

"Relax, take a deep breath," I said. "You're beautiful."

Lari inhaled deeply, and I marvelled again at her perfect tits, very big but with no sag at all.

"Can you stand up, please?"

Lari stood still in her high heels and tight skirt. She folded her arms across her chest again.

"Hands by your sides," I said. "Don't hide your boobs like that; they are lovely."

Lari dropped her hands and stood stiff and awkward in front of me.

"You look fantastic," I said. "Give me a twirl."

I watched Lari turn slowly on the spot. She had a marvellous body. Tall, slim, with big perfect boobs.

"Fabulous," I said. "Now, the skirt."

Lari slowly unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. She could have been a porn star, standing in black high heels, her perfect boobs jutting proudly towards me, and wearing only skimpy white panties. I smiled to myself when I saw her panties were tight on her mound; dark pubic hair peeked out above her panty line, and her prominent labia made a deep camel toe.

"You see, it's not so difficult. Every time, it's just another step."

"I know, but it's very embarrassing for me."

Lari blushed when I looked her fabulous body up and down, my gaze lingering first on her big boobs and then on her panties and that fantastic camel toe.

"You should be proud, not embarrassed," I said. "You look incredible and very sexy!"

Lari smiled and stood a little more erect, no longer slightly hunched.

"Come on, now your panties."

Lari turned away from me and pulled down her white panties. She stepped out of them. When she bent over to pick them up, the long slit of her pussy peeked out between her thighs, showing her oversized meat flaps - the largest I'd ever seen.

When she turned back to face me again, Lari had both arms across her chest, leaving her hairy pussy exposed. I couldn't help myself, and I laughed.

"You hide your boobs but not your pussy?" I asked.

Lari looked down, realised what she had done and giggled. She took her arms away from her boobs and danced on the spot with her arms stretched wide, making her fantastic tits bounce.

"No one has seen me like this in broad daylight," she said. "I think I like it."

She looked visibly more relaxed and stood naked in only her high heels, chin held high and looking straight at me. I scanned down her lovely body taking in her perfect boobs and neatly trimmed pussy - a triangle of hair above her large prominent clitoris and shaved pussy lips.

I was rock hard at the thought of giving her pussy my full attention. Lari had noticed and was staring at the bulge in my trousers.

"You shaved your pussy yourself?" I asked.

Lari blushed and looked back up at my face. "Yes. I thought it would excite Florin."

It excited me; I loved the neat triangle of hair pointing to her shaved sex. Lari's gaze was fixed on my crotch again. 

"So, did it excite him?" I asked.

Lari shook her head, her eyes still fixed on my groin. "He only made love to me twice last year and hasn't fucked me since Christmas."

I grinned. "Well, I'm going to fuck you," I said. "If you want me to."

Lari blushed bright scarlet. "Yes, I want you to fuck me," she said softly, so softly I could hardly hear her.

I reached out towards her boobs, expecting her to flinch away, but Lari stood there rigid and unmoving as I tweaked her hard nipples.

"Try to relax," I said. "I promise you will enjoy it."

I pulled her close and kissed her, probing her mouth with my tongue. As I did so, I ran my hands slowly down her back until I had a firm arse cheek cupped in each hand. I pulled her close until her large boobs pressed against my shirt. When my colossal erection pressed against her, Lari pulled her hips away slightly but didn't break our embrace.

I let one hand creep slowly around her body, caressing her smooth skin until I felt her neatly trimmed pussy hair. I reached between her legs, and Lari jumped when my finger ran along her slit, parting her prominent labia until my finger found her clitoris.

I massaged her clit with one finger while I kissed her. She moaned something unintelligible when I moved my finger down to probe between her flaps, but she continued kissing me passionately, our tongues now intertwined. She was soaking wet.

It was time to properly warm her up, so I pushed her away from me. Lari was reluctant to break our embrace and kept her tongue entwined with mine. One hand on her stomach moved her backwards until she reached the bed. Lari sat down on the edge of the bed and looked up at me when I broke free from our kiss. 

"Lie down on your back," I ordered. 

Lari visibly swallowed but did as I asked. I wanted to kneel between her legs, but she was too far back on the bed. She squealed when I put my hands under her arse and pulled her forward until her pussy was within reach of my tongue. 

I knelt by the bed, spread her legs, and put my face between her thighs. Lari gasped when she felt my hot breath on her pussy. I started to tongue her clit.

She writhed beneath my tongue. "Mmm, that feels good," she murmured. "Don't stop."

I wet a finger and slowly pushed it inside her tight wet pussy as I continued tonguing her. Lari whimpered when I hooked my finger inside her, slowly moving it in and out. I added another finger and started finger-fucking her properly. All the time, my tongue continued its work on her clitoris. 

Lari moaned loudly, occasionally squealing as I finger fucked her, bucking beneath my tongue. She clamped her thighs around my head, her muscled shuddering as she came, her juices streaming past my fingers.

When her climax subsided, I pulled my fingers out of her pussy, stood up and looked down at her. Her lovely face was flushed, and her body glistened with sweat. She opened her eyes to look at me and sighed.

"You were right," she said. "I did enjoy it. I loved it; I've never cum like that before." 

Lari sat up and watched as I slowly undressed. Soon I was just in my underpants, and Lari's brown eyes were glued to my crotch.

"Why don't you take off my undies?" I said.

Her eyes were wide and remained fixed on my erection when I walked towards her. I lifted her unresisting hand to my crotch. She traced out the contours of my enormous erection with her fingers.

"Pull them down," I said.

Lari looked up at me. "I won't suck it. It's too disgusting."

"Don't worry, you don't have to," I said. "Pull down my undies, then you can feel my dick if you like.

Lari bobbed her head, nervous once more. "Okay."

She grabbed my undies, carefully avoiding my cock, and pulled them down. When my massive erection sprang free, she gasped. 

"It's huge," she said. "Much bigger than Florin's."

I stepped out of my undies. My erect dick was waving inches from Lari's face, and she stared at it fascinated.

"Go on, feel it."

Without taking her eyes off my massive erection, Lari reached slowly towards my cock, running her fingers along my length and then wrapping her fingers loosely around my thick shaft. She looked up at me.

DulcineaGirls
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulcineaGirls

"Good girl," I said. "Hold it tighter and wank me."

Lari hesitated, and I felt her fingers tighten around me, and she started to slowly wank me, pulling the foreskin back slightly from the tip. It was hard to believe this was the same shy girl I'd met only an hour or two ago.

"See, that's not difficult, is it? But pull back harder, so the end is exposed."

Lari hesitated. "I don't want to hurt you," she said. 

"It's okay," I said.

I felt her pull my foreskin back, so about half the tip was exposed. A drop of pre-cum was oozing from the end.

"Good girl," I said. "Keep going." 

My cock was fully erect, so my foreskin was tight, but my pink knob was soon exposed. Lari's mouth was open, and her face was dangerously close to my cock. When she licked her lips, I knew I'd be able to get her to suck it. But that was for later. At that moment, I just wanted to fuck her. 

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked.

Lari blushed. "I shouldn't. I love Florin and want to marry him," she said, sounding determined. After a short pause, she continued more softly. "But yes, please fuck me now."

I told her to lie on her back on the bed again. She lay back on the bed, but I needed her closer to the edge. My hands lifted her arse and pulled her towards me. I knelt in front of her and positioned her legs on my shoulders, either side of my head.

I briefly rubbed the tip of my massive cock up and down her prominent pussy lips.

Lari closed her eyes tight but softly moaned as I entered her, pushing the tip of my cock inside her. She whimpered as I slowly worked my massive member deep into her tight wet pussy. When I was balls-deep, I paused.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

Lari opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Yes," she said. "It felt much nicer than when Florin slams into me; he's a brute."

My hands were around her thighs to let me pull her back onto my cock. When I started to screw her slowly, she tried to lift her head to watch, but that could wait. I pushed her back down. I wanted her to feel me pounding her pussy first.

With her feet over my shoulders, I leaned towards her and pushed her knees and legs back, lifting her arse slightly off the bed. She squealed when I rammed myself hard into her, so I paused with her fully impaled on my rigid cock.

"Is that okay?" I asked.

Her huge brown eyes gazed up at me. "Yes," she gasped. "Do it again."

I pulled back and rammed my cock home again.

"That feels marvellous," Lari said. "Again, please."

Moments later, I was ramming hard and fast into her pile-driver fashion. Lari squealed and moaned with each hard thrust. Her pussy was tight around my cock, but she was soaking wet, so my rampant dick glided effortlessly in and out.

When I felt myself nearing a climax, I slowed down. I fondled Lari's lovely boobs and tweaked her nipples as I slowly rammed into her wet pussy.

She had said she'd never come during sex, and I was determined to remedy that, so I played with her prominent clitoris as I fucked her. When her squeals and moans became more urgent, I knew she was close, so I rammed my massive dick repeatedly into her pussy with renewed vigour.

She bucked beneath me. Her entire body shivered, and I felt her tight pussy clench around my cock as she came, her juices squirting out around my cock.

When her climax subsided, I paused with my rigid cock buried deep in her cunt. Her legs were pressed against her, so her knees almost touched her chest. "Did you like that?" I asked.

She sighed. "It was wonderful," she said. "Can you make me come again, please?"

I nodded. "Of course, I'd love to," I replied. I pulled my rigid dick out of her tight pussy. "Get on all fours, please, so I can fuck you from behind."

Lari turned over and crawled further onto the bed. I positioned myself behind her and made her gasp when I thrust my enormous dick balls deep into her wet cunt. 

My hand reached around her and massaged her sensitive clitoris as I repeatedly thrust myself into her tight minge. Soon Lari squealed and moaned as I pounded her tight, dripping pussy. Her squeals got louder and more urgent as she approached another climax.

She wouldn't be rational during orgasm, so that would be the perfect time to persuade her to suck my cock. Lari had collapsed while I was pounding her. She was face down on the pillows. Her arse was high in the air as I rammed myself into her. 

"You know what I want, don't you?" I asked as I thrust my rock-hard member balls-deep into her.

"No," Lari moaned when I thrust myself hard into her again.

"I want you to suck my dick," I said, still pounding my hard cock into her dripping pussy.

Lari just moaned. She pushed back onto my cock with every thrust. I lifted her so she was on all fours, so I could thrust myself as deep and hard as possible into her tight pussy.

"Do you want to suck my dick?" I asked again as I felt her shudder and pussy clenched around my cock as she reached another climax.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Yes," Lari gasped as I rammed myself into her again.

To be sure she couldn't back out, I asked her again.

"Tell me you want to suck me," I ordered.

Lari squealed loudly as my balls slapped against her. "I want to suck you," she gasped.

The transformation from the shy girl who thought blow jobs too disgusting to contemplate was astonishing. I rammed into her with renewed vigour, slapping against her arse, accompanied by her loud moans with every thrust. When I paused, Lari again pushed herself back onto my massive cock.

"Do you like being fucked hard like this?" I asked.

"I love it," she said. "I've never felt like this before. Ever."

I gave her pussy one more hard pounding, then leaned over her to massage her fantastic boobs, tweaking her hard nipples, with my cock buried hilt-deep in her pussy.

"Now you must suck my cock," I said into her ear. "You said you wanted to."

Lari shook her head. "It's too disgusting; I just can't." After a moment, she sighed and continued. "I suppose I did say I would." Another long pause. "I'll just put it in my mouth, but I won't suck."

I stroked her back. "Shhh … relax, it's no big deal."

Lari had collapsed face down onto the bed with me still deep inside her and lying pressed against her back. I smiled to myself. I wanted to spread her legs and fuck her in that position, but the challenge I'd set myself was to get her to suck me.

I reluctantly pulled my rigid cock from her pussy. I sat beside her with my enormous wet cock waving in the air.

"Kneel beside me," I said.

Lari wriggled around on the bed and knelt by my hips. Her eyes were glued to my massive member, still wet from her pussy.

"Go on," I said. "Hold it with your hand. You know you can do that."

Lari reached out and started slowly wanking my cock. She looked at me expectantly.

"You know what to do," I said. "Just put the tip in your mouth."

Lari opened her mouth and lowered her head towards my cock but stopped before touching it.

"It's all wet," she said. "I don't think I can; it's too dirty."

"Be brave," I coaxed her. "It's just wet from your pussy."

I felt the tip of her tongue touch the end of my cock then my knob was inside her warm but still open mouth. I gently pushed a finger against her chin and felt her lips close around me.

"See, it's not difficult, is it?"

Lari opened her mouth and lifted her head. "No, it was easy."

"Do it again," I said. "This time, see if you can get more of it into your mouth."

There was no hesitation this time. Lari wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock and lowered her head further, taking several more inches into her mouth.

"See? It's easy. Now pull back a little."

Lari complied, and my wet cock slowly emerged from her mouth.

"Again," I said.

She again lowered her head, taking a few inches into her mouth. This time she pulled back without prompting and started slowly bobbing her head.

"See? It's not disgusting," I said.

Lari raised her head and looked at me. "It's okay, I guess. But it is disgusting."

Without prompting, Lari took me in her mouth and started tentatively sucking me again. I felt her tongue exploring the contours of my cock.

"Very good," I said. "I told you it was easy."

Disgusting or not, Lari's attention was entirely on the enormous, hard dick in her mouth, and I just watched as she sucked me with increasing confidence. She put her fingers around the base of my cock as she sucked me, her fingers against my balls.

She quickly established a rhythm and was doing a creditable job for a first-timer, taking about half my massive erection into her mouth. I was surprised when she started taking more of me into her mouth. I watched her struggle to inhale the last couple of inches and was impressed when she finally inhaled the whole thing - my cock visibly moving down her throat.

She paused for a few seconds with my dick fully embedded down her throat, then raised her head. She gasped for breath, and her spit dribbled down her chin, dripping onto the bedspread.

"Was that okay?" she asked.

It was more than okay; few women could do that without gagging. I grinned. "Not bad for a first attempt," I said.

Lari grinned back, her chin wet with spit. "I'm sure I'll improve with practice," she said.

She had no hesitation in taking my glistening wet cock into her mouth again and started to give me a proper deep-throat blow job. The girl was a natural, I thought to myself. I rested a hand lightly on the top of her head and watched Lari sucking me.

Then I thrust my hips upward and pushed my rigid dick into her mouth. Lari hardly flinched. Her lips were clamped firmly around my cock, and she had one hand cradling my balls. I thrust my hips upwards repeatedly, fast and driving my huge dick deep into her mouth. I was soon on the verge of coming, and with one final thrust upwards into her mouth, I came, sending a vast wave of hot sticky cum into her mouth.

Lari briefly tried to lift her head off my cock, but she stopped herself and bobbed her head back down to take more of my dick into her mouth as another wave of cum erupted from my cock, filling her mouth and oozing out past her lips to dribble onto my chest.

Lari lifted her head off my dick. "I told you I didn't want to do that," Lari said, with my cum dribbling down her chin. "It's filthy. Properly disgusting."

"Too late, you already did it," I said. "Open your mouth."

Lari complied, and I could see my cum pooled behind her teeth and coating her tongue. I reached forward and lifted her chin, closing her mouth.

"Now swallow," I said. "You might as well."

Lari grimaced, closed her eyes, and I saw her swallow.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked.

Lari's eyes were fixed on my rigid cock, glistening with cum. "It was … okay," Lari said. "I don't mind the taste, I guess."

Without prompting, she licked up the cum that had dribbled onto my chest, then took my dick in her mouth again and sucked it briefly. She opened her mouth, showed me the fresh pool of cum, and then swallowed.

"It's still disgusting, though."

Afterwards, we lay together on the bed; Lari snuggled with her back against me and my still rigid cock pressed against her.

"Did you enjoy being fucked hard like that?" I asked.

Lari squirmed against me. "Yes," she said. "I loved it. You made me come three times. Florin has never made me come. Ever. But …"

Lari didn't say anything more for a long time. 

"I know you've fucked my sister Racula," Lari said in a rush. "Do you fuck her often?"

I laughed. "Only once," I lied. I paused, fondling Lari's amazing boobs. "It's hard to believe you two are sisters."

Lari looked puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"You were so nervous, I was terrified you'd run away the moment I touched you, and I know you had never given a blow-job."

Racula was a sweet girl and still innocent for all her experience, so I exaggerated the differences.

"Racula is confident and experienced; she must have been fucked hard and often."

I paused for a moment. "Racula even let me fuck her arse," I lied again.

I felt Lari stiffen. She sighed forlornly. "Everything I do, she's already gone one better," Lari said bitterly.

I realised Lari was jealous of her sister.

My hard cock was already pressed against her fabulous arse, so I couldn't resist asking. "I can help you with that if you like?" I said. "I would love to fuck your fantastic arse."

"No! It's gross. I know you got me to suck your dick, but I'm not that kind of girl," Lari said. "I won't let you stick it in my bum." 

I grinned to myself. When Lari sucked my cock and swallowed, she demonstrated she was precisely that kind of girl. After a long pause, she confirmed it. 

"Won't it hurt?"

"It shouldn't. It might burn slightly at first but mostly just a lot of pressure," I said. "Racula loved it."

"No, I don't want to. It's far too disgusting." There was another long pause. "But if Racula liked it … no." Another pause. "Promise it won't hurt?"

"I promise," I lied. "I'll make you come as well."

I rearranged her on the bed so she lay on her back, her feet up and her knees spread wide. I propped her up with several pillows, so she could watch what I was doing and near the edge so I'd be able to finger her arse and tongue her pussy.

I squeezed some lube onto her pussy; it oozed down onto her bum hole.

Lari gasped. "That's cold," she said.

Her gaze watched my oily fingers approach her arse. Her brown eyes were wide as I gently probed her tight virgin arse, inserting only the first joint of one finger.

"How does that feel? I asked, with my finger still in her bum.

She looked up at me and shook her head slightly.

"It's revolting; nothing should be in my arse," she said. After a short pause, she continued. "It feels weird but kinda okay."

Lari moaned softly as I slowly worked the lube in, rotating my oily finger and pushing it deeper until it could go no further. I worked the finger slowly in and out of her tight bum hole, and her moans got a little louder.

I pulled my finger out and tried with two fingers, working them in slowly. Lari's arse clenched around them.

"How's that," I asked.

Lari mumbled something inaudible.

I changed fingers, using the middle two, so I could hook them upwards towards her pussy. When I started finger-fucking her arse, I leaned forward and tongued her clit. Soon she was moaning and squealing loudly as my hooked fingers fucked her arse fast and deep.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"Don't stop," Lari gasped. "It feels wonderful."

I continued for a few seconds more, then decided she was ready. I pulled my fingers out and wanked myself with some lube, ensuring my cock was rigid. I was close to fulfilling the last of the goals I had set for myself.

"Do you want me to fuck your bum?" I asked.

Lari stared at my rigid pole, oily with lube. She licked her lips.

"Please," she said. "I want to know what it feels like."

I repositioned her into doggy, with her arse high in the air. When I pushed the tip of my cock into her tight derriere, she squealed, and her arse clenched tightly around me.

"Stop, that burns," she said. "You promised it wouldn't hurt."

I stroked her back gently, with the tip of my cock still embedded in her arsehole, which was tightly clenched around me.

"Shhh, relax," I said. "If you finger yourself, it will help you relax and make it feel better."

Lari reached back and started to finger her pussy. I felt her sphincter unclench, so I pushed my cock an inch deeper into her bum. Lari moaned, this time obviously with pleasure.

"It doesn't hurt anymore," she said. "It feels … okay."

Her arse was still painfully tight around my cock, so I was careful, moving my huge dick very slowly, pulling out very slightly before I pulled her back a little further onto my cock. I gradually worked my rigid member deeper into her tight arse.

Finally, my groin was pressed against her arse cheeks, and I was balls-deep in her bum. With her arse clenched tightly around my massive cock, I ran my hands up her body and felt her amazing tits, her nipples like bullets.

"That's it; my dick is completely inside you now," I said. "How does it feel."

"Mmmmm." I felt Lari tentatively wiggle her arse. "It doesn't hurt, and I feel very full. I think I like it."

"Good," I said. "Do you want me to keep going?"

"Yes, please fuck my arse." She giggled. "I guess you think I'm a proper slut now?"

I just laughed. I started to very slowly fuck Lari's tight bum hole, pulling out just an inch or so, then forcing my huge cock back inside her. 

"Where's my cock?" I said.

"It's in my arse," she said. "Your enormous cock is in my arse." Lari giggled. "I never dreamed I'd ever say anything like that. It sounds so disgusting but feels wonderful. I like it."

I poured more lube onto my rigid cock and slowly extended the strokes. Lari moaned in time with my thrusts, gasping every time I drove my cock slowly home. Soon, my huge oily dick glided smoothly in and out of her arse, which was still tight around my cock but no longer tight enough to be painful.

I sped up, and Lari's moans got louder.

Soon I was pistoning my massive dick hard and fast into and out of her tight arse, with an audible slap as my groin met her arse cheeks. Lari was very loud now, moaning and gasping as I drove into her.

I paused with my dick balls-deep in her. "Do you like this?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "I love it. I like it best when you fuck me hard."

"Good girl," I said. "Now you're a proper anal slut."

I started pounding her again, slamming hard into her arse. Soon I was on the edge of coming, so when Lari's moans reached a crescendo, I felt her arse clench hard around my distended member as she came violently, her legs shuddering. It drove me over the edge, and I came deep inside her bum, flooding it with my hot cum.

When Lari's climax subsided, and I'd finished emptying my hot load deep in her arse, she collapsed face down on the bed with me still embedded in her bum hole.

"That was wonderful," she said quietly. "It would be perfect if Florin did that to me, but he won't even fuck me."

Afterwards, we took a shower, kissing and exploring each other's bodies. Lari wanked my cock.

"I want you to fuck me again," she said and laughed. "But not now; both my holes are sore."

I was disappointed but not surprised; I had pounded her hard. I kissed her and grinned. "Did you like being fucked by my big cock?"

"Oh yes, I loved every moment," she said. "It's the first time I've enjoyed sex, and I'd never come before."

Lari grinned. "I can't wait to tell Racula all about it."

I wondered what her sister would think when she found out Lari loved it in her arse.

Published 
Written by grendel54321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments