Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steve Takes an Intern

"Steve met Tiffany and got more than he expected in an intern"

31
3 Comments 3
15.1k Views 15.1k
961 words 961 words

Author's Notes

"This goes along with the rest of the stories in my series. This one goes back a couple of weeks."

Tiffany was an intern. When I first heard I was getting an intern, I was disappointed. You end up doing your work, plus training the intern, and by the time they are useful, they leave. Tiffany was different. She was very quick on picking things up. It was rare that she needed help with something. When she did ask a question, it was one that made me have to think a while before I could come up with the answer.

I remember Tiffany's first day of work. She was wearing shorts and a low-cut top. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, a really cute face, full lips. Oh, and that tattoo across her chest made me stare at her cleavage and wonder what the rest of it looked like. I had thought she looked familiar, like I had met her somewhere before, but I couldn't quite remember where.

It started a couple of weeks ago. She needed a ride from work because her car had broken down. I volunteered. I was always the type of person to swoop in and help out someone in need. Especially a young woman. When I dropped her off, she gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Somehow that started something with me. Of course I had noticed how sexy she was, however, I knew it was taboo for someone to date someone who reports to them. I’m old enough to remember Monica Lewinsky. Technically I wasn’t her boss. I started having fantasies about her. Yeah, I’m an older guy, but I’m in pretty good shape. I do some biking and work out on occaision.

It was about a week later that she asked me out for a drink. For some reason, I thought a bunch of people from the office were going to be there, but it turned out to be only Tiffany. We talked, we got closer, we had a couple of beers, we did a couple of shots.

Tiffany’s apartment was above the bar. She invited me up and we sat down on the couch. She put on some music, it was some type of electronic stuff. She lit up some incense, then she lit up a joint. It’s been a long time since I smoked pot, and it has definitely gotten more potent. I could feel a kind of buzzing sensation in my forehead just above my eyes.

She was fantastic. She was not shy about telling me exactly what she wanted me to do, let’s put it that way. We started kissing on the couch, and she was quick to put her tongue in my mouth. Then she started kissing my neck and worked her way up until she put her tongue in my ear!

She peeled off her shirt and undershirt, I guess she was wearing that instead of a bra? I got to see the rest of the tattoo anyway; phoenix. Cool! Her nipples were pierced with little studs, barbells, or whatever. She pulled my face into her chest so I could kiss her tits.

IamLissa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IamLissa

Then she undid my khakis and started sucking my cock. I don't know what she was doing with her tongue, but it was amazing. It wasn’t long before I came in her mouth. She had a big smile on her face.

I suddenly snapped back to reality. What the hell was I doing? I had never cheated on my wife, Sarah, before. What was I thinking? I think she noticed my distress, and she walked out of the room. She came back with a couple of glasses of wine.

“It’s OK, darling,” she said consoling me.

“I should get going,” I said. My hands were shaking as I sipped some wine.

“C’mon you have to keep me company a little longer,” she insisted.

She looked so beautiful. I started to relax a little, and she started massaging my crotch. It wasn’t long before I was hard again. She stripped off her pants, laid me back on the couch, and mounted me cowgirl style. Her pussy was shaved. She pounded and bounced against me for a while, then started grinding her groin against mine. She started squeezing her legs together against me until I was pretty sure she was about to cum. I suddenly had a burst of energy. I rolled her onto her back and started pounding her pussy hard. I arched my back and my mind went into sort of an animalistic mode where I just kept pounding into her faster and faster, I didn't notice that I was keeping time with the music. I came again. This time I was sure she was cumming. 

I collapsed on top of her and continued to push slowly into her for a bit, then gradually pulled out. I could see the cum start to drain from her sweet pussy. She reached down and rubbed her pussy with her hand, then she brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them off.

I was a little bit dizzy, the booze, the weed, the sex. Now I really needed to get home. I got up and got dressed. She put on a gown and walked me to the door.

"Thanks, Steve, I had a really great time," she said, and she kissed me goodbye.

I told Sarah some story about meeting with a client and taking him out for drinks when I got home. I guess she believed me. We went to bed and it took me forever to get to sleep. I just lay in bed thinking about what I had done, and Sarah didn't know. I wasn't sure how I felt about working with Tiffany again the next day!

 

 

Published 
Written by Emusea
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments