Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tiffany Gets Her Dream Job

"Tiffany gets an internship and has an affair with a coworker"

23
2 Comments 2
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Tiffany has a little game she likes to play with men"
I liked stripping. It really gave me a sense of empowerment. I felt like I was in control of everything and everyone when I was on the stage. That was how I first met Steve, though I don't think the dork remembers it! I guess it was before I got the phoenix tat. I asked him what he did, and he seemed reluctant to admit he was an engineer. I'm a sapiosexual. It means I get turned on by intelligent people. Maybe he would have remembered me better if he hadn't spent most of the time with my tits in his face!

I knew I didn't want to keep stripping forever. I did it long enough to see some of the older women fall into a downward spiral; start drinking more, doing coke, then meth...really go downhill. I was smart enough to know I didn't want to go down that path. Mama had been a lush.

So I took some college classes and got into an engineering program. Stripping paid my way through college. I picked up engineering pretty quickly, and I really loved the design work, I liked focusing on the artistic side of things. The program required an internship and I was able to get one at a local company.

I was happily surprised when Steve was assigned to work with me. I recognized him right away, but I was pretty sure he did not recognize me. His dual personality intrigued me, nerd by day, clubber by night. One night I pretended my car broke down, and I needed a ride. I gave him a nice hug, pushed my tits hard against him, then gave him a peck on the cheek. That was enough to get it started.

A few days later I fed him a line about meeting up at the bar, I mean the crew was meeting at the bar, just not the bar I told Steve to go to. I guess I get sort of a kick out of corrupting the innocent. Don't get me wrong, I liked him a lot. It just gave the thing kind of a sexy twist that fired my perverted imagination. I knew the bartender, John, and gave him a look when Steve came in. He just rolled his eyes. John is a really close friend, and by that I mean...okay, I had blown him.

My apartment was above the bar, so after a few drinks, I asked Steve up. Steve isn't really ripped, but I found out he does have a nice cock, and he knows how to use it, at least after I explained to him what I wanted. That first night I came so hard! I had put on a playlist; ambient, IDM, then finished with some psytrance. Nothing better for pounding one out than psytrance. He pounded me really hard, and after he left I couldn't stop playing with the little cream pie he left for me. It tasted so sweet!

He was so cute worrying about his wife too. It was a couple days later when I noticed a picture of his wife on his desk. She was pretty cute, good shape for someone her age, nice tits. "Hmm, this might have potential," I thought.

I wanted to hook up with Steve again, but the soonest we could arrange it was a few days later. I had been warming up with a vibrator, when I heard him at the door. Steve brought over some deli pizza and bottle of wine, something German.

"Say Steve, do you mind if ask you a personal question," I asked.

"Go ahead," he answered.

"What is the most times you have ever cum in one night?"

"Hmm, I guess that would have to be my wedding night with Sarah. I came three times. Why do you want to know?"

"Oh, just wondering," I said. "Wow, three times, that's pretty good."

I like to see how many times I can make a guy cum. It's just a fun thing I like to do. One guy I got to cum five times. Of course we had done some coke that night. I don't do coke anymore. I wondered if I could set a new personal best for Steve.

I thought I would start off by sucking his dick. I unzipped him and pulled down his pants and underwear. His cock was already standing at attention. I popped his knob into my mouth like a lollypop as I started stroking his bag with my thumb and forefinger. I let him push deeper and deeper into my mouth while I took my other hand and started pumping his shaft. I have a technique where I flick my tongue back and forth really fast on the tip of the dick. Guys love it! It wasn't long before he started moaning and popped his first load in my mouth. I held my tits together and let him watch me as I let his jizz run out of my mouth and onto my tits. I love playing with jizz. It is amazing how the viscosity changes over time. I didn't want to waste any though, so I scooped it up with my fingers and licked them off until it was all cleaned up. First cum of the evening!

I had not had my pussy eaten in a long time. I had a few girl flings when I had been stripping , nothing serious. One of my friends, Tara, taught me a lot though. Especially she taught me how to eat pussy, and how to get mine eaten the way I liked it. Tara always had the sweetest tasting pussy. She told me it was because she drank lots of pineapple juice. Ever since I always drank plenty of pineapple juice.

AmberDismond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberDismond

I wanted Steve to eat my pussy, so I laid back on the couch and pulled up my dress revealing that I didn't have any panties on. He dove in head first so to speak. At first it was kind of awkward. He wanted to wrap his mouth around my clit and suck it like a cock. He got the hang of it after I told him what to do, long strokes along my labia, apply pressure with his face, quick flicks of the tongue on my clit. It wasn't long before I was nice and creamy. I handed him the vibrator and he pushed it inside me. I like to have some penetration when I'm being eaten. I grabbed his head and pulled it hard against my pussy, directing him where to focus. My hips started lifting up as the feeling grew more intense. That felt so good, but I didn't quite cum.

I needed Steve inside me now, so I pulled him up as I shifted down, until I could feel his cock against my cunt. I was so wet that he slid in easily. He started slamming into me and it didn't take long before I had an orgasm. I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed hard as he continued to pump into me. I let out a loud moan. Oh, that was so good. He kept up his rhythm, and it wasn't long before his was grunting again. I knew he was about to cum, so I quickly pulled away, rolled out from under him, and wrapped my mouth around his cock just as he started spurting, filling my mouth with hot cum. I continued to squeeze the base of his shaft until I worked every drop out. Steve collapsed on the couch panting. Second cum for Steve, first for me.

The pizza was done. We took a break to have pizza and wine on the couch. We were just about finished when Steve looked worried.

"Oh, shit, Sarah was making a dinner tonight," Steve said. "I forgot all about it."

"You better text Sarah," I said.

"Oh, yeah," Steve got out his phone and sent a hurried text message. "Okay, I told her I was meeting with a client, a very demanding client."

"And don't you forget it," I laughed.

Well, the third time would be for the tie. He had put his pants back on so those had to go first. Then I stripped down myself and laid him back on the couch. His cock was still pretty soft so first I started French kissing him, then I kissed his neck, then I went for his nipple and started sucking on it. He said he never had a woman suck his nipples before and was surprised how much it turned him on. That was enough to make him hard again. Next to make him cum.

I climbed on top of him with my knees on either side of his waist and slid his cock inside me. It felt so good when I started grinding my clit against his groin. I brought my tits up by his face and he eagerly started licking and sucking on them. I was pumping faster and faster, he looked like he was about to peak, but then he came down again. I pulled out and sucked his cock for a bit. My pussy tasted so sweet on his cock!

Next I turned around for some reverse cowgirl. That always seems to do it for me, because I can get the angle just right. I started out with a real slow ride, long slow strokes up and down. Very gradually I started increasing the pace, just a bit. I started stroking his balls, as I started moving a bit faster. Finally I got up to full speed pounding hard against his groin with my cunt. He was so close, I could tell he was about to cum. I was really close to cumming as well, but I needed just a bit more to push me over the top.

He had his hands on my butt cheeks as I pounded against him, and I knew he must be looking at my puckered little asshole. I stuck my middle finger in my mouth and got it nice and wet with spit. Then I reach back and slid it into my ass as he was watching. He must have found it pretty exciting because he started pounding me so hard he lifted me up off the couch with each thrust. Yee-haw! I think we both came at about the same moment. We gradually slowed down until I was just lying on top of him with the cum slowly running out of me onto his lower belly. I pulled off of him and went down to lap it up. So good! His third cum of the evening, well at least now I was tied with his wife.

We lay there together for a while but Steve seemed to be getting fidgety. I started messing with his cock some more, but he seemed to get irritated. Steve said he had really better get home now. I made a pouty face but he insisted. There would be no record set this time.

"Don't you want to take a shower?" I asked. "Don't you think Sarah might smell me on you."

"No, I'll get cleaned up when I get home," Steve answered. "I'm pretty sure she doesn't suspect anything."

Published 
Written by Emusea
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments