Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah Makes Steve Beer

"Sarah turns to watersports and BDSM when her husband cheats on her."

21
6 Comments 6
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Sarah goes hardcore as she explores bondage, rough sex, and watersports."

I have to piss. I am deliberately holding it in now, but I probably cannot for much longer.

I am completely naked and sitting at my dining room table. A pair of long red tapers illuminate the room giving off a smell of sandalwood, sulfur, and melting wax. There is an empty bottle of Mueller Riesling in front of me beside a half-filled glass of pale yellow wine, my dinner. Two dildos are on the table, my dessert. One of the dildos is crystal with cunningly placed ridges along the shaft. I call that one Little Dong. The other one is very large, pink, and made of silicone. I call that one Big Ben. Also on the table are a couple of bundles of paracord. I had gotten it for crafts a few years ago when I was into paracord knotting. I am going to be doing some different crafts tonight.

My phone is on the table too. I am staring at it like it is some type of venomous creature and I am waiting for it to strike.

I have to squeeze my legs together to keep from pissing. I am sitting on a wooden chair. My pussy rubs against the hard wood surface of the chair as I start to squirm. I won't be able to hold it in much longer. I slide forward slightly until my cunt is rubbing against the corner of the chair. I rock back and forth, pushing the corner into my pussy a bit, opening me up. I slowly rub the hard edge of the chair against my labia. As the feeling gets more intense, I close my eyes. A small amount of urine seeps out. No! I squeeze it off. In defiance, I pick up the glass of wine and start drinking it. Gulp, gulp, gulp. I finish it off. My bladder feels so full that I let out a moan. There is a small pool of urine on the chair. It adds lubrication as I rub my cunt against the edge of the chair some more.

Suddenly there it is. A single pure chime, like a crystal bell. It is the text message. I look at the phone. It is from Steve. He will be late again tonight. That is my cue.

I stand up with my legs squeezed tight. I take the wine glass and push it against my pussy, then I squat down. It is such a relief to let it go. I hear the tinkling sound of piss filling the wine glass, the pitch gradually increasing as the level gets closer to the brim. It is filled to the very brim when, with some effort, I squeeze off the stream. Only a small amount of pee is dripping down my legs onto the floor.

I carefully lift the glass from between my legs. I raise it up to look at it. It looks similar to the wine, but the wine has been transformed. I can smell the urine as I bring it close to my mouth. I sip a little from the edge of the glass and hold it in my mouth for a little while, savoring it. The flavor is strong, bitter, salty. I can even taste a bit of wine. I swallow it and shiver a little as it goes down my throat. My body does not like it. I take another mouthful and force it down, then another bigger one. This time I almost retch.

I stop and breathe deeply. I force myself to swallow another big mouthful. I'm almost half-finished. I start masturbating again. That makes it easier. When I get two-thirds of the way through the glass, a shiver goes through my whole body. It is almost like an orgasm. I cough a little and some of the piss runs over the sides of my mouth, down my neck, and onto my tits. I rub it into my body like lotion.

I take Little Dong and start rubbing the tip of it against my labia. I slide it in a little ways, then pull it out. I dip it in the piss puddle on the chair to lubricate it, then slide it in some more. I start pumping into me faster and faster. I let out a small moan. I keep drinking until the glass is empty tilting it up until every drop flows into my mouth, then I lick the inside of the glass with my tongue. I set the glass down. It feels like my bladder is already starting to fill up again.

I take out the dildo and lick it, tasting my pussy then start pumping it into me again until I get my first orgasm of the evening. I rock forward, my legs squeeze together as a shiver runs through my body. I squirt a little pee out.

I lose track of the time and the number of times I cum. The tapers have burned almost all the way down. I am lying in a pool of piss. My bladder is very full, I have to piss. I go out into the kitchen and take a glass mug from the freezer. Steve likes his beer in a frosty mug from the freezer. I push the mug against my pussy. The shock of the cold glass sends a shudder from my groin up into my stomach. I squat down and start filling the cold mug with warm piss. This time the color is a rich amber, the color of beer. The smell is much stronger. I am able to fill the mug nearly to the brim by the time I squeeze out the last few squirts. I place the mug in the refrigerator.

I get a towel and wipe up my mess in the dining room. Nice and tidy.

I pick up the paracord. It is like a thin braided rope, somewhat elastic. I still remember some of the knots I used to do. I fashion a crude harness, a knot with six long cords extending from it. I can get the cord pretty tight by tying loops into it and running an end of the cord through the loop, then pulling it tight. I put the main knot in the middle of my upper back between my shoulder blades. I run one cord over the top of each shoulder, one under each arm, and two go down my back and between my butt cheeks, then up between my legs in the front. It takes a while to fashion the harness so that it goes around my tits, crossing over in the middle of my chest.

I make a loop in the cord, squeeze my left tit, and wrap the loop around the base of my tit. I continue wrapping making a tight cylinder of cord with the end of my tit sticking out of the end. It looks strange, the tight cylinder with my tit bulging out of it. I repeat the procedure on my right tit. The longer the rope is on the more sensitive they are getting. I flick my left nipple with a finger to send a twinge of pain all the way down to my pussy. I flick the right nipple too.

I am able to arrange the cord so that my labia are held open by it, exposing the pink interior of my cunt. I take Big Ben and start working it into my cunt. It takes quite a bit of effort to get it all the way in. It feels so huge! I wrap the cord around under Big Ben and tie it off so it is held tightly in place.

miss_cougar1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_cougar1

I hear the sound of an automobile pulling into the driveway. Steve is home. I stand up. I can barely waddle into the bedroom with all the cords tied to me and the giant dildo in my cunt. I slip into a long nightshirt to cover up my body.

I hear Steve unlock the door. I watch from the dark hallway as he sticks his head in and looks around sheepishly. He comes in.

"Welcome home," I say.

"Sarah, come here," Steve orders.

I go over. Steve is undoing his belt and unzipping his pants. He pulls down his pants to reveal his cock. He is not wearing the underwear he left here with this morning. He is already hard. I go to him and kiss him on the mouth, pushing my tongue deep in his mouth, kissing him for a while, so he gets a good taste of my mouth. He should be able to taste the piss on my tongue. Steve puts his hands on either side of my head, grabs handfuls of my short black hair, and starts to push me down, pushing my head toward his cock. I let him direct me, kneeling down in front of him. His cock is already fully engorged. I bring my face close and inhale through my nose expecting to smell his lover's pussy again. This time it is different. His cock smells like ass.

He fucked her in the ass and came home without cleaning up. Now he wants me suck him off. Slowly I turn my big hazel eyes up to look at him. He is wearing kind of a smirk on his face. Okay, I will do this, and I will do it well. I let my lips part a little and he pushes the head of his cock into my mouth. I can taste her ass on him. I take my time. First I just suck on his cock for a while as he pumps into my mouth. Then I lick his cock with long strokes of my tongue, starting at the base of his shaft and working towards the head. I suck him some more, and finally I even take his balls into my mouth and suck them clean. That should be sufficient.

I peel off the nightshirt and reveal my tits in bondage. His mouth drops open and his eyes go wide. My tits are sticking straight out. They are very red and starting to turn a little purple.

"I want you to slap my tits," I say.

Steve hesitantly slaps one of my tits. They are so sensitized it sends a twinge of pain that goes all the way through my body to my pussy even though he does not strike me very hard.

I grab Steve's nut sack and twist it so hard it drops him to his knees causing him to let out a grunt of pain.

"I said fucking hit my fucking tits! Hard!" I shout at him.

Now he looks a little scared, but he doesn't hold back. He raises his hand and slaps hard on my left tit. You can hear the sound echo in the room. I cannot stop myself from crying out loud. The feeling is so intense, part of me wants to cover my breasts with my hands and fold up into a ball. Instead, I put my arms behind my back and lock my fingers together behind me. I arch my back pushing my bound tits up and towards him.

"Harder!" I yell.

This time he slaps my right tit and it is harder. I cry out again.

"More!" I command him. "Don't fucking stop!"

He continues to slap me.  My hips are rocking back and forth. Big Ben is so huge inside me. My vagina starts contracting around it, squeezing hard, but it doesn't come out. I'm rocking back and forth, my whole body is shuddering. Steve continues to slap my tits. I think he is letting up a bit now or maybe his hand is just sore. He switches hands. My mind is a haze as endorphins flood my brain. I feel like my heart has stopped as I let out an animalistic sound, something between a moan and a scream. I bring my hands in front of me now and start grabbing and rubbing my pussy as I lie down backwards, still keeping my tits exposed. The cords holding the dildo in cut loose as I squeeze it out of my pussy along with a gush of pussy juice. It sounds like a water balloon has burst. I fall onto the hardwood floor as my body convulses for a while. I am shivering, squeezing my legs together. I rub and slap my pussy. I am lying there, spent, in a puddle of liquid. Did all that come out of me?

My tits are sore now. I carefully start to remove the cords. My tits are extremely tender, and as I take the cords off I notice they have left behind some marks. Steve helps me get all the cords off and gently cups my tits with the flat of his palm. It feels good.

Steve rolls me over and moves between my legs. I open my legs to let him in, and he pushes his cock into my stretched-out cunt. It doesn't take long before he is grunting and spurting his cum inside of me. He collapses on top of me panting.

After he catches his breath, he gets up and goes over to his favorite chair leaving me to clean up. I put my nightshirt back on and go get a towel. My legs are wobbly.

"Sarah, go get me a beer," Steve orders me.

"Yes, Steve," I reply.

I go out to the kitchen and take the mug of piss out of the refrigerator. To my disappointment, there is no longer any foam on top. I dip a couple fingers into my pussy to cover them with spunk. I suck the spunk off of my fingers, add some saliva, and swish it around in my mouth until it turns foamy. I purse my lips and let the foam dribble on top of the mug of piss. It looks perfect.

"I got a craft beer at the market, I thought you would like to try it," I say.

"You know I just like my regular beer," he complains.

"You really should try something different once in a while."

I bring him the mug and hand it to him. Steve takes a big mouthful from the mug and makes a disgusted face. He swallows it with a loud gulp.

"Hey, Sarah."

I look at Steve. He looks kind of silly with a foam mustache on his upper lip.

"Yes, Steve?"

He takes another big gulp.

"This beer tastes like piss."

"Yes, Steve."

Published 
Written by Emusea
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments