Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tiffany And Steve Have A Night On The Town

"Tiffany decides to let Steve know who is in charge."

16
2 Comments 2
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Tiffany wants to give Steve some new experiences and send Sarah a message."

When I found out what Sarah had done, I knew she must suspect something. There was no way she could have blown Steve without tasting my cunt on his cock. What gave her the right to do that? It was sort of like eating my pussy by proxy! I had not given her permission to taste my pussy. 

Steve belonged to me now just as much as he belonged to Sarah. In fact, it was about time that I showed him that. It was about time I showed Sarah that too. It was time I showed everyone that Steve belonged to me.

I stopped him in the parking lot on Wednesday.

“Steve, let’s get together on Thursday,” I said. “I want to do something special.”

Steve looked a bit concerned, “I don’t know. I think Sarah might be planning something special for Thursday.”

I looked down and pouted, sticking out my lower lip, “Don’t you think I’m special?” I flashed my big blue eyes up at him.

“Of course you are special, Tiffany. You are an amazing person, you are smart and creative, and you are by far the best lover I have ever had.”

“Then it’s settled,” I said. “Pick me up at 7 PM. Be ready to spend some time with me... and some money."

“Ok, sure, I’ll be there,” Steve replied somewhat reluctantly.

“Oh, and I need to go shopping. Could you be a dear and give me some money? It has been forever since I bought a new outfit.”

“Well, I don’t have much cash on me.”

“That’s OK, you can go to the ATM when you drop me off downtown.”

I had Steve get money out of the ATM. While he was trying to figure out how much to get, I just went ahead and hit the maximum withdrawal and grabbed the money.

“Oh and Steve, be sure to dress nicely,"  I told him. "We are going someplace fancy.”

Thursday after work I rushed home and started getting ready. I had bought a sexy red strapless dress that went well with my platinum blonde hair. It was low cut enough to show off most of the phoenix tat on my chest, nice and tight in the right places, and so short you could see my thong if I wasn’t careful. I wanted to be noticed from across the room. I put on some red lipstick, just a touch towards the pink side. I put some of my signature perfume on my pulse points, wrists, neck, the crease of my breasts, then added a bit extra just to overdo it.

When Steve came to pick me up, I gave him a couple of kisses and made sure that I left a big mark of lipstick on his collar. I gave him a hug and knew that my perfume would linger on his clothes. It’s all about the message!

I told him we were going to Chateau Savoy, the fanciest place in town. I knew that Sarah and Steve had gone there as a couple. He seemed a bit reluctant, but I wrapped my arm around him and led him to his car.

I couldn’t tell if the staff was surprised or amused when Steve came in with me. Probably a little of both. I had made the reservation in Steve’s name. The Maître D’ said “Of course we have been expecting Monsieur. We have your table prepared. This way, s'il vous plaît, mademoiselle.”

Their fake French accents had strong midwestern overtones. They were hilarious. The place was actually a fancy steak house, although it had a good atmosphere. It was on a hill overlooking the river. The city lights reflecting in the rippling river shattered into thousands of spots of color like a stained glass window in an impressionist painting. They had some smooth jazz playing which was actually pretty good. Something from the fifties or sixties I think.

It wasn’t long before the waiter came to take our order.

“Garcon, what is your best wine?” I asked.

“That would be our cabernet sauvignon.”

“We’ll have that. Bring us a bottle.”

“Very good mademoiselle, excellent choice.”

Steve coughed. I reached over, took his hand, stared into his eyes, ran my tongue over my lips, and said, “You know I’m worth it, Steve.”

For the main course, I ordered the filet mignon. I usually eat vegetarian, but the filet mignon was the most expensive thing on the menu. Steve ordered his usual prime rib.

I looked around. Some of the other couples were glancing over at us. Were they Steve and Sarah’s friends? I leaned across the table and gave Steve a big, long, wet, kiss with plenty of tongue. I could feel the heat from the candle on my chest. If they were Steve and Sarah’s friends then at least now they would have something to talk about.

It wasn't long before they brought the food. My filet mignon was smothered in mushrooms and onions. I cut a slit into the steak revealing the tender pink interior. Some juices oozed out of it like a menstruating vagina. I put a piece into my mouth. So good!

“Oh Steve, I love spending time with you. Sarah is such a lucky woman having you take her here all the time. Remember to send her a text so she knows you are working late.”

Steve had to use his credit card to pay the bill. I guess he will have some trouble explaining that!

I wrapped my arm around him and walked him to his car.

“Next I want to take you to one of my favorite places.”

I had him drive over to the strip club I used to work at, the Horny Beaver. It was just a little way out of town.

“Have you been here before, Steve?” I asked mockingly. I knew he had.

When we got in I noticed Jada was up on the stage, and Kenny was the DJ. It was still a bit early for this place, but it was starting to get busy.

I got us a seat at the front of the stage. Jada was just finishing off her set. She had a hip-hop song playing. The guys were putting out dollar bills on the edge of the stage so they could get some personal attention.  

I told Steve to put down some money, and he started picking out ones.

"Don't be such a cheapskate," I said and grabbed his wallet. I pulled a twenty and put it on the stage in front of him. Jada was quick to notice the bill and came over to give him a little show. She pushed her big brown tits into Steve's face. There was a strict no-touch rule at the Horny Beaver that everyone blatantly ignored. As long as it was the girls touching you. The audience wasn't allowed to touch the girls.

I told Steve I would be right back and went to talk to Kenny. I handed him a playlist and disappeared backstage. I had a little surprise planned for Steve.

After Jada's set was over, Kenny announced, "And now we have a very special guest here at the Horny Beaver. Coming out of retirement for one night only, club favorite, Tiffany!"

AmandaL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaL

The crowd must have remembered me because they gave pretty good applause.

I came out rocking it to some heavy trance beats. I pranced around the stage giving each guy some personal attention, those that I recognized I gave a smile, a wink, a kiss in their direction, a little wave, a shake of my tits. I loved this.

I grabbed the pole, hooked my leg in a figure of four, swung around, and let go with my hands as I continued to spin. I peeled my dress off as I was spinning, and let it fly, aiming it to land right in front of Steve. I was not wearing a bra so my tits were flying free. That got some applause!

Some dubstep started playing and I spent some time working the pole, humping it like a giant cock, then worked my way around the stage collecting the bills, rubbing my tits against the guys' faces, working my ass in front of them.

Then I had a nasty idea. I pulled open my thong, spit into it, and rubbed it into my pussy. I went to one of the guys, held out the front of my thong, and let him land a big gob of spit onto it. I rubbed his spit into my pussy too. I did the same thing with a few more guys. A bachelor party had come in, and they seemed to be competing with who could hawk up the biggest gob of spit. My cunt felt like I had been through a gang bang. My thong was overflowing with spit, and it was mixing with my pussy juices because I was getting pretty turned on at this point. I could feel it starting to drip down my legs.

Finally, I walked over towards Steve and peeled off my thong. I rubbed it on my pussy and leg to soak up as much spit as possible, then I went down on my knees and stuffed the thong into his fucking mouth. Some of the guys started groaning, laughing, or clapping. Steve started to take it out, but I pushed it back in and wagged my finger at him, so he just sat there with the thong dangling from his mouth, spit leaking out of the corners.

My set was ending so I got up and grabbed my dress, gave a final wave, and climbed off the front of the stage. I slipped my dress on, as I stood next to Steve. He didn't have much to say, of course, because he still had my thong in his mouth. It was time to leave.

I decided to let Steve keep my thong in his mouth while he drove me home. I leaned up against him and began teasing his cock. He was definitely hard, the little cuck!

We went up to my apartment above the bar. I made Steve stand in front of my couch, while I went and got my vibrator, then I stripped off my dress and lay down on the couch. Steve started to get undressed, but I told him to stand there, and do what he was told. After working my pussy with my vibrator a while, I finally let him take the thong out of his mouth, so he could suck on my vibrator.

"You better enjoy it," I told him. "That's as close as you're going to get to my pussy tonight!"

I finally told him he could take his pants down. His cock was sticking straight out. I told him he could start jerking off, and I used the spit-soaked thong to lube him up.

"You are such a worthless bastard," I derided him. "I would rather fuck any of those guys at the club rather than you. I would fuck all of those guys at the club before I fucked you. You fucking worthless little pile of shit."

I kept the insults coming until I could tell he was about to cum by the little grunts he was making. Just as he was about to shoot his load, I reached out and grabbed onto his shaft below the balls. I pushed my fingers into the little bulge between his balls and his asshole. His cock was convulsing, just like it was cumming, but my grip blocked anything from actually coming out. I held on for a while to make sure no cum came out. I wondered what happened to the cum when you did this. Would his balls actually turn blue?

"You think you're good enough to cum on me!" I shouted at him. "You are a worthless, fucking worm."

I slapped him hard across the face. Steve was beginning to look distressed and frustrated. I spat on his face and shouted at him, "You are the most pathetic loser."

I spit on his face again and slapped him hard on his other cheek. Then I said, "Maybe if you took your loser ass home to that bitch wife of yours, maybe she will suck your cock!"

As my hand came in to slap his face again, he suddenly broke like a piece of elastic that had been stretched too far. His face was bright red. He caught my hand in mid-air with an iron grip. He twisted my wrist and the next thing I knew I was on my knees, face against the floor with my arm twisted behind my back.

"That's enough!" he shouted at me. "I'm not going to take it any fucking more!"

This was the tricky part. My heart was pounding like an 808 kick just before the beat drop. He was just at the point between anger and rage. If he were not really angry he might hold back too much, but if I had pushed him too far he might just beat the hell out of me.

"What are you going to fucking do about it?" I yelled back at him. I spread my knees slightly and arched my back pushing my buttocks into the air a bit more. Wait for it... wait for it...

I felt a sudden surge of pain as he slapped me hard on my right butt cheek. I cried out involuntarily. It was almost a relief. The sharp pain gradually faded to a warm sensation as his handprint emerged red on my butt cheek. I wiggled my butt in the air a bit and spread my legs farther apart. I think he got the idea. He slapped me again, this time on the left cheek. Then the blows fell like rain, again and again, as he worked all the anger out.

He shouted at me, "What is it that you want from me?"

"I want you to fuck me in the ass!" I told him.

There was a slight pause. I put a hand on each ass cheek and spread myself open to reveal my puckered little asshole. I heard him spit and felt a big gob of saliva hit my asshole. He jammed his cock hard into my ass. I grunted as he thrust it all the way in. It was a violent entry. He felt so huge in my ass. He kept pounding me faster as I grabbed my pussy and rubbed it furiously. He pulled his cock out after a bit to look at my gaping hole, spat again, and plunged his cock back into me. After a couple more times he started pounding me faster and harder. It wasn't long before he came.

He pulled out, put his pants back on, and started to leave.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I am going home to see my wife," He said, and he walked out of the door and slammed it behind him.

As I lay on the floor I could feel Steve's cum start to ooze from my ass and drip onto my pussy. It was a surprisingly big load. As I lay there playing with it, I thought to myself, 'I guess he is not really that much of a cuck after all.'

Published 
Written by Emusea
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments