Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice In Blunderland - Part 4

"An unfettered primal need drove me. I was insatiable, my inner slut revealed."

111
30 Comments 30
3.6k Views 3.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Alice continues her sexual odyssey. She hasn't heard from Aaron, which has bothered her. But the sexual awakening and passions burning within have driven her thoughts and actions to this point. The question is where all this leads."

Chapter 13 - Nitecap

Tony sat me down gently on the edge. Oh lord, I was lost in the afterglow. A giggle brought me back to reality as I slowly regained my senses. Stacy and Adam looked at me with an amused smile.

"What?" I asked as I slid back into the tub alongside Tony. He wrapped his arm around me. I leaned in with my head on his shoulder.

Stacy replied, "That was incredible to watch. You were so sexy, girl."

I felt sated at ease, and I smiled back at her. 

Adam suggests we gather our stuff and meet back at Stacy's for a nightcap. We all agree. As we leave the tub, I notice Adam, and I can't help but admire his physique. He is an adonis, and oh my! His cock is massive. 

Tony handed me a towel; I dried myself, slipped on my dress, and gathered my bikini. I felt the alcohol, as I was a bit unsteady. I stopped by the lounger to grab my phone. As I reached for it, my head spun, and I sat to gain my equilibrium. I checked, and no call or text. I wish I knew what was up with Aaron. Oh well, I tell myself I'll worry about it later. 

I look up, and Tony is there, "You Ok, Alice?"

"I'm fine," I reply, "just a little drunk."

 He reached out his hand and helped me to my feet. "That would be the both of us."

We arrived back at Stacy's. She asks if wine is acceptable for everyone, and we all nod. The guys took a seat, and she asked me to join her in the kitchen.

"Oh, my Alice, watching you with Tony was hot! I couldn't take my eyes away. Adam noticed, and we just sat and watched. It was the most erotic sight."

Suddenly, the reality hit me. The whole thing was like a dream; I was lost in the moment and had given in to my carnal need. It was incredible, and I wanted more. My body was still hot with desire. 

She looked at me and reached for her purse. She opened it and pulled out a pillbox. She took one, swallowed, and handed me one. "Trust me," she giggled, "it'll make the evening much more enjoyable."

I looked, and it was blue with a smiley face stamped on it. Without a thought, I popped it into my mouth and swallowed. In hindsight, I might have thought better of it, but I wasn't in my right mind. I was buzzed, horny, and had thrown caution to the wind. 

I laughed, "I don't know what you gave me, but I trust you didn't poison me." 

"That's my girl; let's have some fun." She looked at me and asked, "You remember our evening together?"

"Of course," I replied. 

"We took pictures and also filmed it with my phone. I thought it would be fun to watch. It came out well. We can surprise the guys. What do you think?"

"Oh, I had forgotten the video." I was hesitant but thought, "Why not? The guys had seen me nude and having sex. I was eager to see it, and sharing would be hot. Let's do it," I replied. 

Stacy handed me the bottle and grabbed four goblets. We return to the living room. Our glasses filled, Stacy and I sat together on the couch with Adam next to her and Tony next to me. We relaxed and reminisced about our evening. Stacy looked my way, winked, and announced, "I have a video I think we would all enjoy." She picked up a remote, turned on her wide-screen tv, which she had synced to her phone, and hit play.

There I was, posing erotically in my sheer black negligee. I glanced around me, and they were fixated on the screen. I was torn between embarrassment and exhilaration. As I watched, Tony put his arm around me, and I snuggled up to him with my head on his shoulder. His touch excited me. I felt a surge of warmth, and a pleasant tingling sensation enveloped me. I felt good and glad to be with my friends. 

Tony said, "My god, Alice, you are beautiful and sexy."

"I know," Stacy exclaimed, asking Adam, "What do you think?" Then she laughed and said, "Your erection tells me all I need to know."

On the screen, I was laid back, teasing my nips and fingering my pussy.

Tony's hand reached the top of my dress and cupped my breast, aiding my arousal. Stacy's comment about Adam's erection got my attention, and I noticed the tent in Tony's shorts. I resumed watching my performance on the screen. At that point in the video, Stacy was ravaging my pussy as I writhed and bucked to the pleasure her mouth provided.

I glanced at Stacy and Adam; he noticed, smiled, and winked at me. I licked my lips, smiled back, and knew I wanted that cock deep within me. Stacy had noticed the exchange, stood up, turned to me, and reached out her hand. I took it, and she pulled me into her arms and kissed me. She pulled back and whispered, "I need you, Alice. The men can watch the video and join us later."

I was hot and wet with arousal. I didn't hesitate and said, "Yes!"

Chapter 14 - Stacy

Stacy said to the guys, "I'm taking Alice to bed. Please give us some time together, enjoy the video, and you can join us in a while." They grinned and nodded in agreement. 

She took my hand and led me to a king bed in her spacious bedroom. It occurred to me that two weeks ago, sex with a woman had never entered my mind, but there I was, hot with desire. I stood before her and slipped the straps of her dress from her shoulders, which fell at her feet. I slipped out of mine. I took in her beauty, the sparkle in her hazel eyes, supple full lips, and lovely brunette hair that lay upon the swell of her breasts. I wanted to take control and pleasure her. To spread her lithe long legs and bury my face between her silken thighs. 

I said, "Lay back. I want to make sweet love to you."

Stacy smiled and got on the bed. I lay alongside her, and we kissed. She whispered, "Take me, Alice."

Our lips parted. I licked and nibbled my way to her firm, supple breasts and marveled at them as they rose and fell with each breath. Her engorged nipples welcomed my lips as I sucked and gently bit, each moving from one to the other. 

Stacy cried out, "Yesss, oh, so good!"

I worked my way down to her thighs and used my tongue to part her labia and reveal her hot, wet pussy. I was excited, especially as she rolled her hips slightly and moaned. Her taste is so sweet. 

As Stacy's moans grew louder, I thought to myself, I'm giving oral pleasure to a beautiful woman and love it. I reached up with both hands and fondled Stacy's breasts, caressed and squeezed them. I pinched her nipples, and she cried out, "Harder!" I gave them a hard pinch and held it. "Oh Fuck, Oh God, That's so good!"

I licked along the length of Stacy's labia slowly. I probed and explored her inner depths. Stacy bucked her hips as I went back to work on her clit. I plunged my fingers in and out of her sex forcefully and rapidly. Stacy squealed loudly.

 "Ahhhhh! So good! Don't stop!" Her legs shook as I nibbled and sucked her clit; I curled my fingers, pressing into her G-spot. 

Stacy cried out, "Oh, my God! Oh, yessss!" She reached her hands down and held my head tightly. I concentrated on her clit, licked, sucked, and nibbled as I fingered her deeply. 

Stacy yelled, "Fuck me! Oh, God! Oh Fuck, you're making me cum!"

Stacy's hips bucked violently up and down, her head swung rapidly left and right, and she continued to moan loudly, interspersed with an occasional squeal. Her legs trembled. Her juices poured out of her as I lapped hungrily and savored her nectar.

We lay together as she recovered from the throes of her orgasm. Sensing my need, Stacy positioned herself between my legs and said, "My turn, lover!" 

Stacy sucked, licked, nibbled my clit, and plunged her fingers in and out of my pussy, rapidly bringing me to an intense orgasm. As she continued to taste me, she slowly, gently inserted her middle finger into my rosebud.

"Oh my! Stacy, what are you doing?"

Stacy slowly worked her finger into my ass. I bucked my hips, forcing my lover's finger further inside. Stacy worked her finger back and forth in my ass as she sucked harder on my clit. 

"Oh, Stacy! Oh, my God!" I emitted what I could only describe as a primal scream, "Aheeee! Oh. God! Oh, it's so good!" I felt the waves as they hit me, leaving me mindless and quivering. 

Stacy lay beside me, and we cuddled as I recovered. She said, "You know, Adam has wanted you ever since the dance at the club. I caught the look of lust when you saw him nude in the hot tub and the flirty exchange in the living room."

I replied, "Oh my, I won't deny my attraction and the thought of that massive cock deep within me."

Stacy got up and said, "Well, do you think it's time to invite Adam to join you?"

Fueled by the alcohol and the pill, I had no sense of propriety that evening. An unfettered primal need drove me. I was insatiable, my inner slut revealed. 

UrMissGoddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
UrMissGoddess

I replied, "Yes, bring him on!"

With that said, she left to fetch Adam. My body was ultra-sensitive. I pinched and tugged my nipples hard as I lay there. My pussy throbbed in anticipation.

Chapter 15 - Adam

Adam appeared, "Stacy said you wanted us to have this time alone together."

"Oh yes, Adam, I want you to fuck me!"

I watched as he stepped out of his shorts and boxers and admired his chiseled form. I wanted to run my fingers over his muscular, firm pecks and six-pack abs. He smiled down at me with fire in his eyes. Adam lay alongside me. I welcomed him into my embrace and kissed his sweet lips as our mouths locked, and we surrendered to the passion raging within us for release. 

He shifted closer to me, and his gaze lingered on my face as he teased me with his mouth and tongue. His lips traced a path of fire down my body, leaving a trail of pleasure in their wake. He savored each moment, and his hands caressed my curves. I gasped and moaned joyfully; my body trembled with anticipation as the tension built.

Adam's lips lingered on my clit, his tongue tracing circles around the sensitive nub as his hands found my breasts. His tongue parted my labia, then eased inside, eliciting a low moan. He inserted a finger, then two, and teased me with gentle thrusts, his thumb brushing against my swollen clit as he worked his finger in and out. His tongue followed suit, swirling around my clit with skillful precision.

My breathing grew ragged as the tension increased within. Adam's touch elicited waves of pleasure that threatened to overwhelm me. I gasped as my orgasm built. He answered my cries with increased intensity, his tongue and fingers driving me closer and closer to the edge. With one final thrust of his fingers, I surrendered to the waves of pleasure; my body trembled with intense satisfaction.

Adam's motions were filled with purpose and anticipation. His eyes looked down at me, and he smiled. He watched as I recovered, and my breathing slowly returned to normal. He then moved to the middle of the bed and positioned himself between my legs. He gazed down at me with a tender look. "Are you ready?" he asked.

I nodded, my eyes wide as I looked at him. He smiled and brushed his lips over mine as he slowly impaled me. I moaned as I felt Adam's shaft fill me. His girth stretched me, and I gasped at the sensation. My pussy throbbed around his shaft.

"Oh, my!" I cried out as I adjusted to his size.

Adam paused, his eyes studying me intently as he awaited my response.

I hesitated, and my mind reeled with the intensity of the pleasure. I slowly nodded with a shy smile. "Go slow," I murmured, my voice barely above a whisper.

 He leaned forward and kissed me; his lips claimed mine with a gentle, passionate intensity. "Okay," he whispered, his voice low and sensual. He moved his hips, his thick shaft pushing deeper into my tight pussy. My breath caught in my throat. My hips instinctively pressed back against him. Adam's pace increased, his thrusts more urgent and passionate as he drove me toward the edge. I moaned, my hips arched in response to his powerful thrusts. His every movement was calculated and precise; his thick shaft pushed deep within, and with his breath hot against my neck, he thrust as we developed a steady rhythm.

"Oh, god!" I yelled as the pleasure intensified; my body trembled with desire.

Adam's eyes glowed with passion as he increased his tempo, and his cock plunged deep. His lips moved silently against my neck, his breath warm and moist. I reached between my legs; my fingers teased my swollen clit with gentle circles. My breath grew ragged as the tension built within me, my body alive with the heat that warmed my soul. "Don't stop!" I begged. 

Adam smiled and answered my plea as his thrusts brought me closer to the edge. My fingers moved faster and faster against my clit as my pleasure peaked and reached a crescendo with one final thrust; I saw stars as the waves of pleasure shook me to the core. I wailed, my head thrown back as my body quivered. My lips parted as a low moan escaped, and tears of joy streamed from my eyes. As the sensations slowly ebbed away, I curled into Adam's embrace. 

Adams's eyes sparkled with satisfaction as he looked down at me; my body trembled with the aftershocks of my orgasm. He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"You were amazing," he murmured. 

I flushed under his gaze. I was at a loss for words. Adam wasn't done. He hadn't cum and was still hard and throbbing deep within me. He allowed me a few moments to rest while I regained my breath. Slowly, he began to thrust with increased intensity. His thrusts were powerful and precise, and each sent me shockwaves of pleasure.

"Oh fuck, yesss," I writhed and bucked beneath him. "Fuck meeee, oh god!"

Adam increased his tempo and pounded me hard as my body tightened around him. I felt him tense. I yelled, "Cum, lover," with one final thrust, he let out a guttural moan and released his hot seed deep within me. Wrapped in the throes of our orgasm, his breath hot on my neck, his heart beat in time with mine. The moment seemed to linger, suspended in time. I felt his lips press against my neck in a gentle kiss, and then he slowly pulled out of me.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly, his voice filled with tenderness and concern.

I nodded with a shy smile and a contented sigh. I snuggled close to him and savored the warmth of his embrace. Adam gently caressed my body. The moment ignited a passion within me I had never experienced before. That revelation triggered a fleeting thought of Aaron, and I felt a twinge of guilt for the marital vows I had broken. I knew it was wrong, but I told myself I was merely engaged in a harmless night of pleasure, and with that foolish excuse, I pushed those thoughts out of my mind. 

Adam's strong hands explored my body, and I focused on the pleasure his touch elicited. I savored the warmth of his embrace and allowed my newfound passion to consume me. I continued to cuddle with Adam; I ran a finger along his shaft, my touch gentle, and his cock twitched in response, growing longer and thicker. "My god," I marveled at the length and thickness of it. My fingers caressed its heavily veined surface. It had stretched and filled me like no other. With that thought, my nipples hardened, and my pussy flooded with warmth. I felt my desire rise as my body desperately wanted more intimate contact. Adam released a low moan of pleasure as I teased his fully erect cock. I looked up and saw in his eyes a look of satisfaction. I ran my hand up and down the length and savored the sensations my touch elicited. 

"Oh, that's nice," he said as he ran his hands through my hair. 

I teased, "I can lick and suck it if you'd like," 

"You tease; you want me to beg, then please!"

 I leaned forward and licked a dollop of cum off the tip. I savored the taste of our combined juices as I ran my tongue up and down the length, paying attention to the underside of the crown. A groan escaped his lips. "That feels amazing," he murmured, his voice filled with desire. I continued to explore his shaft with my tongue. I worked my way to the base and gently sucked his balls. Adam's eyes widened in pleasure as he felt my lips and tongue working their magic. I was thrilled with the power I had over this Adonis. He ran his fingers through my hair with a low groan as he savored the sensations my mouth elicited. I worked my way slowly up and wrapped my lips around the crown. I took him inch by inch into my mouth as I wanted him deep in my throat. I knew it would be a challenge, but I was determined. I started to gag but fought it off as I swallowed. It thrilled me I had taken all of him. 

 "Oh, yesss," he cries out as he thrusts gently. 

I needed to breathe and backed off to catch my breath. I then began to suck and swirl my tongue as I bobbed up and down furiously on his marvelous cock. I felt him tense, and with a final thrust, he let out a guttural moan as he flooded my mouth with a voluminous amount of his salty-sweet cream. I swallowed and savored the taste as I felt the warmth of his release. 

Adam smiled down at me, his eyes filled with gratitude and admiration. He leaned forward and softly kissed my forehead. His lips lingered briefly as our breathing resumed.

"Thank you," he murmured, his voice filled with tenderness.

I smiled, pleased and sated. I nestled into Adam's embrace and savored the warmth of his body and the security of his arms.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Marisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments