Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Alice continues her descent. The question is, how far before she hits bottom, and will she find her way back? Special thanks to Literot for his patience in helping me learn to edit my work and for his advice and support."

Chapter 8 - Aaron calls.

 The phone was at the foot of the bed. Stacy grabbed the phone and handed it to me. I was feeling a pang of guilt and was nervous. She laid back down and snuggled up to me. It was comforting having her with me.

 "Hello, honey; l have been waiting for your call. So good to hear your voice. Did you get my text?"

 "Yes, I'm sorry, babe. I was at meetings all morning. It's noon here now. I opened your text. My god, that pic was hot."

 "I knew it would get a rise out of you. By the way, Stacy is here. We had a girls' night in. I admit we overindulged. I'm pretty buzzed. I posed for her, and she took some pictures. I was embarrassed at first but soon relaxed. I hope you appreciate the result."

 "Yes, I'm pleased and glad you two have become friends. It's good you have someone to keep you company. I look forward to more pictures of my sexy young wife."

He tells me about the flight and the culture shock he feels. Tokyo is like nothing he imagined. He has yet to do any touring, though the expo has some planned as part of the event. He also hopes to find time to visit some dojos. Observe the training or even spar if he gets the opportunity. I know his passion for MMA and encourage him to ensure he finds the time.

As I was about to tell him about the invitation to dinner Friday, Stacy started kissing her way down to my breast, suckling and nibbling my engorged nips.

"Stacy invited me to dinner; oh!" I'm reacting to her teasing, "Friday."

Aaron asks, "What was that?"

Trying to think fast, I reply, "Had an itch, babe." Looking down, I want her to stop, but I'm getting a thrill. She stops, looks up at me, smiles, and kisses down to my cum soaked pussy.

As Aaron continues talking, I wonder how naughty this is and what is happening to me. Here I am on the phone with my husband while being seduced.

I am shaken from my thoughts by Aaron asking, "Honey, you there?"

Startled, I realize I haven't heard a word he said. "Oh yes, sorry, babe, I'm here. I had too much to drink, and I was spacing out. I said Stacy invited me to dinner on Friday with some of her friends."

"That's nice. It will be good for you to get out. I wish I could be there, but have fun."

Stacy is working her magic on my clit. I can barely suppress my arousal as I want to yell out.

Thankfully, Aaron says, "Alice, I hate to, but I have more meetings to attend. The itinerary is busy. Let's plan on this same time daily. I love and miss you."

"Oh, Arron honey, I miss you too. I will be in touch same time tomorrow. Love you!"

I end the call, overcome with arousal; I yell out. "Oh fuck, Stacy, eat my pussy!" She continues her assault on my clit while fingering me hard and deep. I can't hold back and cum hard, writhing in the throes of an intense orgasm.

 Stacy looks up, her face soaked with my juices, and says, "My God, that was like a river flowing out of you."

"That was so intense. I can't believe you did that to me while I was on the phone with Aaron. At first, I wanted to stop you, but it was so thrilling. I'm amazed Aaron didn't notice."

"I know it was a naughty of me. It must have been awkward just now talking with him. I couldn't help myself. I hope you don't regret what has happened between us."

"No, I enjoyed it. I have no regrets. The intimacy we shared was special. This was a first for me, one of many recently, since I loosened up to get over some of my inhibitions."

"Well, I am delighted you have opened up to new experiences. Know I am here for you as a friend and lover if you choose. I hope so, but I want to be your friend."

"That means a lot. I have already developed feelings for you. I need to think about how these changes will affect my marriage and my life."

"Alice, I have a flight in the morning and will be gone till Friday. This has been incredible, and I wish I could stay, but I will see you at the dinner Friday evening."

We get up, and she slips on her clothes. I slip on my robe and walk her to the front door. She turns to me, we embrace, and her soft plush lips meet mine. We kiss good night, and she slips out the door.

 I'm feeling the effects of my over-indulgence with the liquor and sex. Exhausted, I collapse on the bed. Wow! What an evening are my final thoughts as I drift off to sleep.

Chapter 9 - Self-reflection

Waking, I'm hungover after two Tylenol and a hot shower; I'm drinking my morning coffee. It's time to contemplate what is happening to me.

I had awakened these repressed thoughts and desires. I don't regret the decision. I must tread carefully and stay focused. I have the month while Aaron is away to analyze these thoughts and desires. I want to embrace these changes in me, but I need to be aware and deal with the consequences of my actions regarding me and those around me.

Last night with Stacy. What was that? I never thought of a woman sexually, but there I was, and I loved it. Not only that, but having sex with Stacy while on the phone with Aaron. Sitting here thinking about it has me wet with arousal. Well, so much for fidelity. With that thought, a wave of regret hit me. I will deal with this, but I needed to get about my day.

I spent the rest of the week buried in my work. The freight didn't move by itself; to complicate things, a container ship was blocking the Suez Canal. I was clocking in ten-plus hours a day.

That aside, I was looking forward to Friday. I had wanted to do some shopping to update my wardrobe. Stacy had called and mentioned that she had reserved the pool for Friday. We could all hang out after dinner.

It was Thursday evening, and I had finished my text to Aaron, sending it along with a picture as I had previously during the week. He responded, and I was glad he had found time to visit a dojo. He again praised the picture I sent and admitted to rubbing one out. The thought of him stroking had me excited. I reached down and pleasured myself before dosing off to sleep.

Chapter 10 - New wardrobe.

I awoke on Friday morning. I had my workout, and thankfully, I could clock out early from work. Logging off my laptop, I stopped by Boudan's for coffee and a muffin.

It was late March and a lovely day. I took the Camry to the mall. The goal was to update my wardrobe. Plus, I wanted a new swimsuit for the pool party.

I bought a couple of spring dresses, pencil skirts, blouses, and a sexy black mini-dress that I couldn't resist. Next, Victoria's Secret for lingerie and new swimwear. I selected some bra and panty sets. Now for a bikini. Just how revealing did I want? Feeling overwhelmed with the options, a saleswoman appeared. She was lovely and appeared to be in her mid-twenties.

"Hello, I'm Linda. Do you need some assistance?"

"Oh yes, I'm Alice. I wanted a bikini, but there are so many options."

She smiles, says, "Come with me," and leads me to a dressing room.

"Now slip out of that dress and lingerie, so I'll see what we have to work with."

I comply, and she eyes me up and down. "Nice! Now turn around for me, please." She takes measurements and says, "I've got what I need. I'll be back with some items for you to try on."

Waiting, I sat on the bench, feeling self-conscious. Linda returned, and her demeanor soon had me at ease. She had brought three suits for me to try. Modeling each, I was pleased with her selections. A Green and red one was string-type and showed just enough to be sexy but not slutty. One was very revealing. It was a yellow thong with a matching top that left little to the imagination.

"Oh my! Linda, I like it, but it's so revealing."

Linda replies. "Girl, you look fabulous and so sexy. They say, if you got it, to flaunt it, and you got it!"

Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I liked what I saw. After all, I was sure Aaron would as well. "Yes, I'll take it with the other two and the lingerie. I'll change and meet you at the register."

I met Linda at the counter and thanked her for her help. I said we should get together for drinks sometime, and she agreed. We exchanged numbers. Done with the shopping, I was excited to get home with my new wardrobe and decide what to wear to the party.

Chapter 11 - Dinner

Having bathed and shaved underarms, legs, and pubes, it was time to decide what to wear. Stacy said casually, so I picked a sheer floral mini. Since we were going to the pool after dinner, I would wear one of my new bikinis underneath. Looking at the yellow one, I thought, should I? No, I'll save that for Aaron. I picked the green one. Donning the dress, I looked in the mirror and was pleased. Slipping into a pair of flats, I was ready.

Before heading out the door, I wanted to call Aaron. The last time we talked was that evening with Stacy. I wanted to hear his voice. It went to voice mail. Disappointed, I sent a text advising him I was headed to Stacy's for dinner.

NinaJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaJoy

I arrived at Stacy's. She welcomed me with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Welcome, I'm so glad you're here." Taking my hand, she takes me into the living room. "Everyone, this is Alice, my friend and neighbor."

Stacy announced to the group that dinner was ready. She asked everyone to gather in the dining room, and we could get acquainted once seated. Our names on placards specify the seating. I found my place and sat. Stacy had the dinner catered, which included servers.

Stacy was on my right at the head of the table, and to my left was Tony. Adam was across from me at Stacy's right. Two other couples, Steve and his wife, Sherry, lived in our building, and Nick and his wife, Ann. Nick was the CEO and owner of Passion Jet.

After the introductions and talking with Tony, I learned he was Adam's co-pilot. He was twenty-five, around six feet tall, lean, with black hair and brown eyes. He was single, having recently broken up with his fiancee.

Tony Introduces me to his boss Nick and his wife, Ann. They smile, and Nick says, "We're glad to meet you. Stacy speaks highly of you. We're all like family here, so welcome, and I hope we can become better acquainted."

"Thank you, I would like that. Aaron, my husband is away on business, but I'm sure he would have been happy to make your acquaintance as well."

Nick replies. "So you do logistics. I need a logistician. Passion Jet is growing. If you're interested, you can call the office and set up an interview."

 I'm surprised by the offer. It takes a moment to reply. "Nick, I don't know what to say except to thank you for the offer. I would like to know more and will call so we can discuss it."

He says, "I look forward to it. I'm available Monday anytime."

The meal was delightful and, paired with the wine, made for a fabulous dinner. Stacy stood up, clinking her glass with a spoon. "There is a bar and music at the pool. If you're all inclined, let's all gather and get this party started!"

In unison, we all rise and cheer, "Ra! Ra!"

I walk up to Stacy and hug her. "Thank you for inviting me. I needed this."

She takes my hand. "Alice, the fun is just beginning. Let's head to the pool."

Chapter 12 - Pool Party

Everyone had gathered at the pool. I noticed a few more people than were at the dinner, and Stacy advised me that she had invited some of the other residents in our building to the party. Stacy had gone all out for the event. There was a full bar and a DJ. With the alcohol flowing and the music playing, the party was on.

Stacy and I sat on a couple of lounges. The same servers from dinner were working for the party. One came by, and we ordered our drinks. I asked for a gin fizz with a twist of lime, and Stacy said to make it two. Adam joined us as our drinks arrived. He took a seat with Stacy on the lounger.

"Well, Alice," he says, "I'm glad you could join us. You look lovely."

"Thank you, I've looked forward to this, and I am having a wonderful time."

Stacy adds, "I'm glad; I know with Aaron away, you were probably stir-crazy and needed to get out."

"Yes, and I am happy to spend the evening with my new friends."

From behind me, I hear, "Could that include me?"

I looked, and Tony was there, smiling down at me. I replied, "Why yes if you act the gentlemen and ask a girl to dance."

Stacy grabs Adam and says to me, "That's a girl; let's dance!"

Tony takes me by the hand, and we join them. The DJ is playing a mix of country and rock. After a couple of fast tunes, he slows the tempo. We embrace but keep a comfortable distance with his hands on my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck.

I think of Aaron, and what would he think of me dancing in the arms of another man? It's just dancing, I tell myself. It startled me when Tony asked, "Alice, are you there?"

"I'm sorry, I was lost in thought for a moment."

He replies, "I understand you're a married woman in the arms of another. You're a beautiful young woman, and I am honored to dance with you."

 He had been a perfect gentleman and said all the right things. I look him in the eyes and see his sincerity. I say, "Thank you, that means a lot." I lean in and kiss him on the cheek. I feel at ease as we sway together.

I look over at Stacy; she winks at me. She and Adam look so good together. I again wonder about their open relationship. I tell Tony I need a break and could use another drink. We head over to the bar and get our drinks. Stacy and Adam join us. Stacy suggests that they mingle with the guests.

I had sweated dancing and told Tony I could use a dip. He said he would join me. We got two more drinks and headed to the pool. I felt good and had a nice buzz from the gin. We arrived poolside. Tony removed his shirt and stepped out of his shoes and pants. Standing there in his boxers, I admired how ripped he was. He jumped in and turned, facing me. I was nervous about how revealing my bikini was. I was hesitant as I slipped the straps from my shoulders and let the dress fall.

I notice Tony's expression. "What?" I ask.

He replies. "My god! Alice, you look amazing."

I feel eyes upon me as I sit on the edge and enter the pool. I'm thrilled with the reaction. "Thank you. I'm glad you like it."

We join Nick and his wife, Ann, at the pool's shallow end. Ann is in his arms. The party is winding down. The DJ and the bar are packing up. Stacy walks up and suggests we all gather at the hot tub after she and Adam bid farewell to the guest. Nick said he and Ann needed to head out and, after thanking Stacy for the evening, bid us all good night.

I needed to check my phone in case Aaron called. I told Tony that I would meet them at the hot tub. Returning to the lounger, I checked. He hadn't called or texted, which again was unusual.

I headed to the hot tub and joined Tony. He had my drink waiting as I settled next to him. Stacy and Adam soon joined us.

"Well, now," Stacy says as she and Adam enter the tub. "We have the place to ourselves."

I said, "Stacy, you outdid yourself. It was a fantastic party."

She slides over, takes me in her arms, and kisses me passionately. I respond, our tongues dancing. I feel the heat between us as she pulls back, looks me in the eye, and whispers, "Alice, I've wanted to kiss you all evening. Our time together the other night has left a desire for you like a flame I can't extinguish." She breaks away with a wink and rejoins Adam.

I'm left stunned and aroused. Blushing, I look to see Adam and Tony grinning. Adam shrugs and says. "That's my Stacy, so full of love." Stacy rises and, facing him, sits on his lap as they kiss.

 I watch Stacy as she removes her bikini top and pulls Adam's head down to her breast. His hands were on her ass as she humped him. The water is swirling around their bodies.

I looked at Tony, and He was fixated on the scene before him. I can see the hard-on tenting his boxers. I feel a longing from within. The need for sex! Tony looks my way, and our eyes lock. I see the hunger in his eyes. I look away and notice Stacy has Adam sitting on the tub's edge; Stacy is sucking his cock.

I look back at Tony. My primal need overtakes me. I rise and straddle him. I undo my top, exposing my swollen breast, my nipples so hard and sensitive. He takes hold of my ass, picks me up, and sets me on the edge. Spreading my legs, he removes my bikini bottom and buries his head between my thighs. My pussy is wet and pulses with anticipation. Tony's tongue parted my vaginal lips. He began to lick and nibble my engorged clitoris. At the same time, his fingers probed my inner depths. Curling his fingers, he finds my G-spot. I yell out. "Oh, Yes! That's so good!"

I feel the impending release as I shudder, the pleasure so intense. The heat runs thru me as my orgasm overwhelms my body, tingling with the sensations like mini shocks leaving me quivering. Tony savoring my nectar, looked up and said. "You taste so sweet."

I'm at a loss for words lying there in the throes. I rise, sit on the edge, and wrap my arms around Tony's neck. With his hands on my ass, he lifted me back into the tub. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I lean in, and our lips meet as we kiss passionately. He lowers me onto his cock. I moan with pleasure as the head parts my folds and seeks my inner depths. Fully impaled, he begins to thrust hard and deep. I met each thrust with wild abandon as he fucked me. It was primal, and I loved it. I couldn't get enough of his cock.

"My god! Yesss! Fuck me!"

Tony lets out a guttural moan as I feel him tensing. He exclaims, "I'm going to cum deep inside you!"

"Yes, lover, fill me with your seed." His cock throbs deep within as I feel his release; it sends me over the edge. My orgasm was like an explosion of colors, wave after wave of ecstasy washing over me.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Marisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments