Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I was woken early by Jane's snoring. I looked over at her lying naked on top of the bed.

Yes, her body was showing signs of her sixty-six years, but she still looked pretty good. I was in love with her nipples, which always seemed to be erect.

Even now they were standing proud and they looked so inviting I started to caress them very lightly. She stirred a little and her snoring was replaced with deep breathing.

As I continued to play she started to utter little moans. Her right hand reached to her belly and was stroking it.

She stirred a little more and " Mmmmmmmm" came from her. She was still asleep but I think my nipple play was having an effect.

Her hand was still moving on her belly. So my tongue took over on one nipple and my free hand lifted hers to between her legs.

I now watched as she started to rub herself and her moans became louder. I nipped at her nipple with my teeth and pulled at it.

She woke suddenly and realised what she was doing.

"You are such a naughty boy, making me do that," she said with a big smile.

"You seemed to be enjoying it," I responded.

She stood up and stretched. "I feel twenty years younger after last night, you made me feel so good."

"Do you want some breakfast, my baby," she asked.

"That would be lovely, but could you do my bottom first as I can't cover it up for a couple of hours afterwards."

"Of course, I can, I must look after my baby."

"He massages this cream into my cheeks first, doing it in circles, then with this one he does my bum hole on the outside and a little way in. Then finally using the applicator, he puts it in and then deposits the dose by pushing this."

She took all the bits and made me turn over.

The cream splurged onto me and she gently started to work the cream in. Her technique was nearly as good as Patrick's. When she had finished I rolled onto my side and pulled up my knees.

"I'll be so gentle, baby boy."

She lifted my top cheek and gently applied the cream, I winced and jerked a little.

"Sorry." She said.

"Not your fault, it's me anticipating it about to hurt and overreacting," I lied.

"I have to put a little inside now so be prepared."

I felt her spread me a little wider to create an opening. Her well-creamed finger gently entered me and rotated.

"There, that bit is done," she said in a relieved tone.

"Now this final one, please relax for me, baby boy, can you pull your top cheek up for me? My hands are shaking so I need both to guide this."

I pulled my cheek up until it hurt to open myself up. She spread some cream and then I felt the applicator go in.

She asked."Do I put it all in?"

"Pretty sure it all goes in, never seen it but it certainly feels as if it goes in deep."

So in it went until the stopper. Then she pushed to the applicator and the dose was in. She pulled it out slowly and wiped me clean.

"Now I can make the tea and get some cereal, at least I know how to do that. You stay there until I have it ready."

I have to admit I was a little concerned about her mothering me and constantly being referred to as her baby. I did enjoy being spoilt though at the same time.

"It's ready," she called.

"I do love to see you naked," she said, "I'm sure your winkle has grown a little, you know, it hangs quite well now."

I self-consciously covered myself.

"Don't be a silly boy, mummy has seen it all before."

We sat together at the table, me perched on the very edge of a chair, taking our breakfast, both naked.

"Erm, Jane, how do I say this," the smile she had was immediately replaced with a worried look.

"You don't want to see me anymore, do you?" she interrupted.

"No, not that, It's just I am a little concerned with this mummy and baby stuff. Well, it just seems a bit kinky, almost incestual."

"Thank God!" she exclaimed, " Oh no my darling baby, I just want to mother you, to bathe you and to powder you all over. No. I'm not imagining you are my child, good God no."

"Thank goodness, I thought I was going to end up in a nappy or something," I laughed in reply.

"Now there's an idea," she said assuming a thinking pose, "mmm, just imagine that."

We both laughed.

We had a final naked cuddle and then she quickly got dressed, "See you next Saturday," she called back as she walked out the door.

"Next Saturday, why would she see me then?"

After a quiet day, Patrick arrived at about five in the evening for my treatment.

"I want all the details as I'm doing your botty," he said.

As he started his magic on my bum, with a promise it would go no further, I relayed the story of Janes's visit.

"Oh my word," he said at the end of it, "she is just so full of surprises. Bless her, she deserves to get some excitement if her husband was a boring old fart."

"He completed my treatment and told me he had to shoot off as he had a hot date.

"Might be late in the morning if I get lucky tonight."

Anyway, the next few days passed with no action, not even a touch-up during Patrick's treatment of me, until we got to Wednesday morning.

On that morning his touch became more intimate again, his fingers brushing my balls as he had before, He reached under and felt my cock.

"He likes it, good that's what I wanted to see. Your bottom looks so much better now and the marks are fading fast. You don't seem to be as sore inside either but I will check that in a second."

"Now I need a good look at your love hole so I want you on all fours, now you know how Jane got you to open up and do that for me."

I put my head down, arse up and reached and stretched myself open.

"What a lovely view of your tight arse that it, just so inviting and my boy is getting excited in my pants," he concluded.

I could feel him touching me now, running his finger around the circumference.

"Cream coming," he said.

He worked the cream around and then in. He pulled his finger back out and then a more creamed finger went back in all the way.

"Any pain?"

"No, none at all."

Out it came again, and then I felt some pressure and two fingers went in as far as they could.

"And now?"

"No," I whispered.

"Good," he said as he pulled them out with a loud plop.

"Final application of the cream now and that should be enough."

In it went and left its deposit.

"I'm going to do your bum again tonight, really nicely," he winked, "and then we are going to the sauna together. Remember it's Naked Wednesday so it will be such fun. I wanted to check you like that just in case someone wants to finger you there. Remember that's as far as they can go, no fucking or toys."

"You'll be there with me though, won't you?" I almost whined.

"Yes, but have some fun, you'll see what it's like, just enjoy."

I finished work, went home and showered to wait for Patrick.

I met him at the door with just a towel on.

"Lovely," he said as he walked in and whipped my towel off, "even better now."

He put his arms around me and as he kissed me he reached under my balls and cupped them in his palm.

"You have such big heavy balls, they are wonderful to hold, but I must be good and do your final bum massage."

" I am going to miss them so much. We can still see each other can't we?" I asked.

"Of course, especially as when you are given the all clear again by Emily, I am going to give your arse a real treat."

I shivered at the thought of it.

He started his treatment and it was one of his better ones. Once the cream was done he concentrated on my balls and cock. Asking me to kneel and milking me with downward strokes and pulling it back slightly.

"I need to milk you so you won't have a hair-trigger ejaculation this evening at the sauna," he explained.

He continued until a moment before I came, then he told me to turn over, and he swallowed my cock, and his wet mouth did its magic and seconds later I shot a huge load down his throat.

He lifted his head and smiled and said, "Just returning the favour and look no mess."

"Let's get ready, doesn't matter what you wear it's all coming off again anyway."

I didn't have a clue where this place was and was surprised to find that it was within a fifteen-minute walk of my flat.

We went in and Patrick was welcomed as a regular and introduced me.

"This is Richard, Pete, it's his first time and he's a bit nervous."

"Nothing to be nervous about luvvy," he said, "we were all first-timers once. Patrick will show you the way, just remember no clothing or towels are allowed until you have a shower."

As we walked through the door I was immediately faced with about half a dozen guys walking around naked, some hand in hand. Of course, my view was drawn to their cocks and I was surprised that they were not all the huge ones I was expecting and one was even comparable to mine.

As we progressed to the lockers, Patrick was greeted several times by more naked men. I was aware of being given a quick up and down by them as well.

"Here we are," he said, "pick a locker and get naked my lovely."

I did, I undressed facing the locker, doing it as slowly as I could manage, until finally there was nothing else to come off.

"Put the key on your wrist, now come on, let's have a wander."

He put his arm around me which had the effect of pinning the arm between us to my side and he was holding the other in place with his grip.

"I'm not going to allow you to cover up."

Which was exactly what I would have done.

So we walked through into a lounge area and he stood in the centre of the room and said, "Hi boys, this is my lovely friend Richard, it's his first time here so be nice to him."

As he did a full three sixty with me I could have died as they all eyed me up and down.

One came over and said, "Hello Richard, I'm Dave nice to meet you and your little boy." Then he stroked my cock!

"You'll get used to that, they don't stand on ceremony in here," laughed Patrick seeing my reaction.

We walked on through a dimmed area with some guys getting up to all sorts of.

"This is the public fondling area for the want of a better description, everything up to oral but no fucking," he explained.

Up a floor and he showed me the steam rooms and saunas.

"On the next floor are the private rooms where anything goes, do not go up there tonight, you may get carried away and undo your healing. I'm going to leave you now to do your own thing. Chill out and enjoy."

He was very popular here as I could see how much they had loved looking at his naked muscled body. I realised how lucky I had been to have had him.

Never having been in a steam room I decided to try that first. The heat hit me as soon as I entered and I could see very little because of the thick fog of steam in the air.

"Room here mate," said a voice.

I headed toward the voice and sat on the bench. Almost straight away his hand was on my thigh and I jumped, and the hand was gone.

"Sorry I said, first time here, made me jump."

The hand returned and moved to the inside of my leg and upwards. How was I supposed to react to this? Do I just sit here or what?

His hand was getting insistent and so I parted my legs. It changed angle and cupped my balls and then onto my small still limp cock. It seemed as soon as he felt the size he took his hand off and uttered a "Humphhh." and moved away.

I thought "Bollocks to this," and stood up and walked back to the lounge area. I made myself a coffee and sat on a couch. An older guy came over and sat next to me.

"I haven't seen you here before," he said, " and you look so nervous, what's up?"

I looked down at his flaccid cock which was easily twice the size of mine and then nodded toward mine.

"Nothing wrong with that, it looks nice and I noticed your big balls too."

"The bloke in the steam room didn't think the same, he felt it and buggered off."

"Don't worry about that type, all they want is a huge cock to fill their slack arses. They're always thrusting their arses into guys, like cats on heat."

I laughed and introduced myself to him.

"I'm Ted, been coming here for years, safe for the most part as well. So what made you come here today."

"Came with Patrick, trying to build up confidence, he thought as everyone is naked today it would be good for me."

He reached over and started to stroke my cock, "If you come here you will have to get used to this approach, it's assumed you are up for it."

I stretched my legs out to give better access, I noticed the others in the room were now intently watching us. Now that was exciting and my cock reacted accordingly.

"There, that's a better look," said Ted.

Another guy wandered over and sat on the other side of me and started playing with my tits. First with his fingers then he leaned over more and sucked on my nipples.

Then another stood in front watching and playing with himself. This was all so surreal what is this place?

The guy standing in front knelt in front of me and wedged his hand under me past my balls to reach my arse. I had to lift and as I did his finger found my hole. I now had three men working on me. Wow, I thought.

Just then Patrick came into the room, he looked over and said, "I see you've settled in then, you naughty boy." Then he sat down and watched with three others.

I was so glad that he had milked me before we left as there was no doubt that I would have come already if not. Ted now bent over and took my cock in his mouth, while the guy on my tits now had his other hand down the bottom of my back and it was heading toward my crack.

He slid a finger down the crease and stopped when he met the other guy's finger. It was as if he was knocking at the door, the other guy's finger came out in response and then they went back in together side by side. I had no choice but to lift and open my legs more to ease the discomfort as their fingers played inside.

AbrilStorm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbrilStorm

I looked over toward Patrick and saw him smiling as he looked on, and then he winked at me.

"What do you think of his lovely small cock lads? he asked loudly to the room.

Ted lifted his head and said, "Nice mouthful, lovely taste," then promptly returned to his task.

Player two simply pushed his finger in further and said he didn't notice that it was, and the other was too engrossed in my nipples.

One sitting near Patrick said, "Makes a change from all those huge wangers parading through her, and so nice to see someone smaller than me." With that, he stood up and held his small cock as he did a spin.

I said, "You have to stop guys I don't want the evening to be over just yet."

Three mouths emitted groans as they came away from me, two of them also sniffing at the fingers that had been in me.

Patrick came over and said, "Come on let's have a wander and see what everyone is up to."

He hooked his arm through mine and led me up to the top floor. "This," he said, "is where it all happens."

He opened one door after the other and we popped our heads into a series of semi-dark rooms. In each of them, there was action going on. One, in particular, spiked my interest as one guy was taking it in the arse he was sucking someone off.

I whispered to Patrick, "I've always fancied being the one in the middle, to see how it feels."

"Spit-roast, I can sort that for you when you are allowed to," he assured me.

In another room, a guy was strapped to an X-shaped frame and another dressed in leather was whipping him.

"How about that room then, fancy some of that?"

"God no, this on my arse was enough for a long time and that looked particularly nasty."

"I think you will like this next room,"

We peeked in and two guys were making out on the bed surrounded by six or seven other guys. They weren't getting involved, just watching.

"I know you like to be watched, I saw your reaction downstairs."

"Yeah it is a turn-on for me," I replied.

"Good, because I'm ready for your mouth again, let's find an empty watching room."

We eventually found a room with an empty bed, but strangely there were five guys just sitting and waiting in various positions around it.

"Ignore them, they are just waiting for a show, they sit there watching and wanking, either themselves or the guy sitting next to them," he explained and then asked, "Have you ever fucked a guy?"

"No, never, it has never crossed my mind to even want to do it."

"Well tonight you are going to do it to me, we are going to make passionate love to each other in front of these freaks. I can't use your arse so you, my darling are going to suck me off again and then you will take me up the arse."

"But what if I can't, it's not in my nature," I pleaded.

"Believe me, by the time I've finished working you up you will be begging me to let you do it. Now come on let's enjoy ourselves and get these guys off at the same time."

We walked into the room like two actors entering the stage, there was a murmur among the audience as we lay next to each other on the bed.

We started to caress each other's bodies, nothing overtly sexual, just gentle touching and then we kissed each other, tongues probing each other. Coming up for air I went down onto his nipples, nipping at them with my teeth.

Using his strength he pushed me onto my back and straddled me with his arse just above my head. He bent over and licked my cock from base to top. His tongue probed the opening as he squeezed the bell end to open it up.

"Fuck, that feels good," I breathed.

He lifted his head and said, "Rim me, do it nice and deep."

He lowered his backside, his knees shifted out with the result of opening up his hole ready for my tongue. Down it came lower and lower until it covered my face.

My hands took hold of his cheeks and spread them opening him even further. I could now see his open love bud, ready for my tongue. Working my tongue inside my mouth I made sure it was wet and then lifted my head slightly and tasted him for the first time.

He initially jumped at the touch of my tongue touching him but then he pushed back on it. I spread him as much as possible, tensed my tongue, and went in, pushing it past the resistance.

"Shit!" I heard him shout out.

That spurred me to delve even deeper into him. He helped by pushing downward as I stretched up, my tongue was well inside, tasting his wonderfully clean arsehole.

Then I felt my legs drawn back and he returned the favour and started to rim me.

"Oh fucking hell," I almost screamed out at the touch of his tongue.

I could sense people moving around, presumably to get a better view of the action, and I could hear some moaning as they jerked themselves off.

His tongue was working expertly as by now my arse was taking on a life of its own, I just couldn't keep it still.

"Whoa there boy," he said lifting his head,

He whispered as low as he could, "Get my arse nice and wet, I'm ready for you."

Using my saliva on my tongue I worked it into and around his hole until it was dripping. He reached around and felt it and worked some in. Then he was up and lying beside me.

He whispered directly into my ear, "Take your time, think of my arse as a cunny, use plenty of lube, it's just there on the side, and don't rush. When you go in just keep the pressure and it will go in."

With that, he rolled and went onto all fours and I raised myself behind him. His rimming of my arse had me rock hard and aching to cum.

I positioned myself to line up with his hole. I reached for the bottle of lubricant, poured it onto his crack, and worked it into him with my finger. Then I smothered my cock with it for good measure.

I took a deep breath, positioned my cock head at his entrance and started to push. At first, nothing happened and my cock slid up his arse crack.

"Hold it in place," he instructed.

Doing that the head started to go in, it was still tight and hard to get in and then suddenly the resistance stopped and I was in up to the hilt. It had a wonderful tight feeling about it, nothing like being inside a fanny.

I started to move in and out, trying to use as much as possible of my short length. I came out until the back of the head was just visible and then back in all the way and added an extra thrust.

I could hear him grunting so at least he could feel me inside. I reached around to fondle his lovely hard cock and he reached under to rub my balls.

"Bloody hell!" I thought as one of the watching guys had crept onto the bed and was looking up from between my legs. Not touching, just watching and I guess wanking.

His arse was now reacting to me and he was trying to get me deeper, his grunts were now very loud and I was trying to synchronise with his movements. I was enjoying this so much and now was oblivious to the audience we had. My thrusting became more aggressive as I pumped at his arse harder and harder, faster and faster. I was almost out of control.

I had joined in with his grunts with loud moans of my own. I was now pumping as fast as I could and then I screamed very loud as I shot my load right into him. I still could not stop pumping, I just wanted this feeling to last forever, but then my cock started to deflate and I had no choice but to withdraw.

He stayed as he was, moaning gently, and as I looked I saw my white cream starting to leak from his hole. I lowered my head back down to it and started to scoop it up with my tongue and take it into my mouth. Now he was moaning, thrusting his arse onto me so now my tongue went in deeper, made easier by the recent fucking.

I could taste him and smell him, it was wonderful. I scooped out every single drop of my deposited spunk leaving his arse perfectly clean again.

I heard moans from the bedside as one of them came with a loud, "Fucking hell that was brilliant."

We weren't finished yet. Patrick lay on his back breathing as if he had run a race. I gently started to kiss him, starting on his forehead, then his eyes, and nose and then onto his beautiful mouth. We kissed passionately for a while before I continued my journey downward. Pausing to play with each nipple and then his belly button which he seemed to love being probed.

Now down to his rock-hard cock which seemed even bigger than before. I licked from under his balls and up along the shaft and did what he did to me and opened up his urethral opening and probed inside. He jerked as I did, I was pleased I found something else he liked.

I started to suck on his cock, taking a little more in on each downward movement. It was starting to fill my mouth but there was still more to come. I had to move my position to between his legs to give a better angle to take him in and I noticed that we were now being watched very closely with them kneeling on the floor by the bed.

In my new position, I could now get more of his cock in my mouth. I remembered to relax my shoulders and neck and I felt his cock at my throat. I almost gagged but held it there momentarily as I got used to it. I started to breathe through my nose and slowly went down more on him. Now he was actually in my throat and I could feel his cock head twitching inside.

I stayed like that with it fully in until I felt comfortable, then I started moving up and down, and now it was easier to take it all right in. I tried to excite him more by using my tongue as his cock slid in and out of my mouth. It had now started to throb and his pre-cum was flowing freely and tasted as salty as ever.

I increased my head bobbing movements, stroking his balls and occasionally probing his arse. Now he was thrusting his hips upward and his hands pushed my head down hard onto him. His cock was in and down my throat and my nose was squashed into his pubes.

I nearly panicked as I could not breathe and then before I could he shot his load straight down my throat. He released my head and I was able to breathe through my nose again, but I kept him in deep sucking him dry. He started to soften a little and I felt his move as if to pull out, but I stopped him. I wanted to savour every drop of his spunk and sucked on his cock.

"I thought it was supposed to be a blow job," he laughed as he felt what I was doing.

When I eventually came up I said, "I wanted it all."

We lay there and looked around at these five guys wiping away spunk from various parts of their bodies.

Then we started laughing.

"How did you enjoy your first fuck, Richard?" he asked.

"Bloody wonderful, I think I could get into that."

We walked hand in hand down to the lounge and by now I was completely happy at my nakedness, despite my cock having now shrunk to almost nothing. The room was nearly full of guys sitting around and I suddenly became aware of the stares at me and immediately moved my hand to cover myself.

Seeing this Patrick grabbed my hand and with a finger from the other lifted my little dick and bounced it, said, "Would you believe this has just given me the best fucking I have ever had."

"You should have seen it in action, guys it was wonderful, don't be fooled by the look of it now," this from one of the men who had been watching us, " and what a mouth job he gave him to, real deep throat."

Mutterings of "Well done fella," and similar echoed around the room and my cock was soon forgotten as the watcher-related details of our performance.

"Patrick, why didn't you tell us, you could have used the big room then we could all have watched."

"Maybe next time if Richard is up for it, he quite likes an audience, gets his little boy up," he announced as he gave another flick to my willy.

"Oh, let me feel the little fellow," one said, Then there was almost a queue as they came along and played with my completely depleted cock, which had no chance of rising to the touching.

"It aint coming up no more, no more," sang Patrick, "I've worn it out." He continued, "By the way, he wants to try spit-roasting in about a month, so will be looking for a volunteer to join in."

Hands shot up from everywhere.

"Looks like you are going to have to draw lots you guys a bit nearer the time, I'll give you a heads up for a date."

Pete from reception said, "Let me know and I'll organise a nice cock for you."

We picked up a towel and walked to the showers, there was a bank of them so as we stood next to each other he asked, "What do you think of the place, Richard?"

"It's certainly different, and a lot of fun, took a bit of getting used to being touched left right and centre, and those guys who watch, well that's weird, but I liked it."

"I noticed that. If you do want to try a spit-roast then we will have to do that in the big room, They won't let us get away with anything less now."

"What is this big room? I asked.

"You didn't see it today as it's only open as required, the bed is on like a stage with chairs all around. They also use it to film gay and straight porn. The room will probably be packed judging from the reaction earlier when the watcher told them about us."

"You realise if we are going to put on a show we will have to rehearse, many times, before," he said with a huge smile.

"But of course, we will, we want it to be perfect, and practice makes for perfection," I added.

On the way back to my flat we openly walked along the road hand in hand and I strangely found myself feeling very comfortable about it.

What a change there had been in my life and I knew there was more to come at the weekend. I was looking forward to being subjected to the view of the students.

Back at the flat we undressed each other in turn and fell together on the bed, and once more started to explore each other's bodies.

My time in sexual heaven continues.

Published 
Written by Jackdusty52
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors