Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anna must have been sitting outside in her car because she arrived at the house only minutes after we called. We hadn't time to clean ourselves, or even get dressed, for that matter. She walked in wearing sweatpants and a hoodie and started to remove them immediately. She stood before us in a black thong and a white training bra. She looked as stunning as I remembered.

"This place smells of cum, boys. Did you have a good time, Dan?" asked Anna.

"I did, Anna.", said Dan sheepishly, not making eye contact with Anna.

"I can smell it, but if I didn't see it, then it didn't happen," said Anna with a cheeky smile.

Anna sat beside me on the sofa and took my already hard cock in her hand. She wasted no time putting it in her mouth and bobbed her head on my cock. Dan didn't know what to do as he sat by and watched, but I lapped up the pleasure. Anna stopped blowing me and looked at me.

"Who's the better cocksucker, Dave?" said Anna before going straight back to work.

"Oh, God, it feels so good, Anna. I'm not so sure who is best," I replied, fixated on her performing magic on my cock.

"You try, Dan. Show me how you suck his cock," ordered Anna as she pulled Dan's head onto my cock.

The competitive spirit of their relationship must have taken over because Dan's cock sucking was unbelievable. Just the right amount of pressure with his lips, a gentle sticking and his mouth was so wet. He also played with my balls and perineum as he expertly sucked me into a euphoric frenzy.

"Oh! Dan. Jesus, that feels amazing," I whimpered as Dan kept surprising me with the athleticism of his mouth and tongue.

Anna stood on the sofa and presented her ass to my face.

"This will keep you quiet, Dave," she said as she bent over and pushed her pussy towards my mouth.

She pushed so hard that my nose poked into her asshole, but I knew what I had to do. I kissed and licked her, savouring the heat and musky wetness that my every lick produced. Dan continued to expertly cuck me as Anna ground harder and harder on my face. Breathing became difficult, but the incredible pleasure outweighed any discomfort. Suddenly, Anna un-straddled me and pushed Dan off my cock.

"Let's re-introduce that cock of yours to my pussy, Dave, said Anna as she mounted my cock, with her back facing me.

She started to bounce on my pole, and I took her ass in my hand and helped. But looking at Dan, I wondered how to include him.

"What shall we do with Dan?" I asked Anna.

"Put your cock in someone's mouth, Dan," ordered Anna.

"Which one," replied Dan.

Dan stood in front of Anna and presented his cock to her. She leaned forward and took him in her mouth while still riding my cock. The sights, sounds, and sensations of the moment were amazing. I continued to fuck, Anna continued to suck, and Dan took in the experience.

Anna suddenly stopped sucking Dan and un-mounted me. She stood up and started walking towards the bedroom, beckoning us to follow. Once we all arrive in the bedroom, Anna makes her request.

"We need to all fuck each other at the same time,"

"Cool, a DP," said Dan with a smile.

"That's not quite what I was thinking," replied Anna.

Anna lay on her back and asked Dan to join her.

"Ease into me, Dan, and just stay still," advised Anna, and Dan complied.

"Stay still for what, Anna?" asked Dan.

ElaAudrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElaAudrey

I knew exactly what Anna had planned since I had been in this position before. I searched the room for lube and found it in the bedside cabinet. I started preparing myself before Anna explained Dan's fate to him.

"Dave is going to fuck you in the ass while you fuck me, Dan."

"Anna, we never..." said Dan, but Anna cut him off immediately.

"I don't remember asking you anything, Dan," said Anna before repeating.

"Dave is going to fuck your ass, and you are going to love it."

I positioned myself behind Dan and took a big squirt of lube on my index and middle finger. Dan started to slowly fuck Anna, and I inserted one of my slippery fingers in his ass. He groaned with pleasure and started fucking Anna deeper, pushing back into my finger after each stroke. I then entered another finger, and Dan's groans told me he was enjoying the attention. I went deeper and deeper and made circular motions with both fingers. In no time at all, I felt Dan was ready. I removed my fingers and slid to him.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now, Dan," I said as I rubbed another generous amount of lube on my cock.

I positioned the head of my cock against his hole and told him to push back. He eased his cock out of Anna, and his hole started to grip the head of my cock. Anna pulled him back into her as soon as he did so.

"You have to fuck me too, Dan," she moaned as he plunged into her.

I wasted no time and put all my weight on Dan, pinning both him and Anna beneath me, and I forced my cock into Dan's ass. There was slight resistance until my cock popped past his sphincter. I was deep in his ass, and he was deep in Anna. All three of us moaned in ecstasy. Anna grabbed my ass and pulled me tight towards her, causing all my weight and Dan's weight to push Dan's cock deep into her.

"Oh! That feels so good, guys," wailed Anna as she made a circular motion with her hips underneath us.

I took hold of Anna's beautiful hips and started to fuck Dan. At the same time, Dan began fucking Anna. Because our timing was off, Anna was being fucked double-time. Her moans and screams told us both that she was enjoying it. I leaned around Dan's shoulder and started to kiss and caress the inside of her mouth with my tongue. All three of us were in a wild sexual frenzy that could not last much longer. Anna's sexiness and the moans coming from Dan were driving me crazy. I made my last thrusts into his virgin ass so deep and then exploded inside him. Dan made a guttural sound as I emptied my hot cum inside me and started to quicken his pace.

"You fucking guys are amazing," roared Anna as she dug her nails into Dan's back and started the first throes of orgasm.

"Oh! Anna, I'm coming; I'm going to cum so hard," shouted Dan as they both quickened their pace.

I could no longer remain inside Dan; I let my semi-hard, dripping cock slide out of him and watched them finish. They both seemed to cum for an eternity, and when they did, there was a moment of silence. We were all more than satisfied and needed a break. Then, the silence was broken.

"Man, that was amazing," said Dan as he rolled off Anna onto his back.

"Glad you liked it, Dan," said Anna. "This won't be the last time."

"Awesome," was the only word I managed to utter.

We lay there on the bed, regaining our energy for another time.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments