Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Continuing adventures in my neighbourhood."

I sat still, the taste of cum fresh on my lips, still panting with excitement from what I’d just done, yet still I was yearning for more. “What could possibly happen next?” I thought to myself as I looked up at Anna and Rick. Being way out of my depth I decided to leave the choices to them. If they say I need attention then I’m certainly not going to stop them. 

Anna told me to stand up and guided me into the bedroom. The Shiny black satin bed-sheets with pillows to match bed immediately stood out and made me realise that this couple were far from normal. I lay on the bed and waited for the next part of my adventure. The feeling of the satin on my naked flesh only added to my excitement. 

Anna and Rick started to kiss. They explored each others bodies with their hands as they did so and paused to look at me. “Do you like what you see?” asked Anna.

“I love what I see, but I think I think I’m going to like what comes next even more” I replied. The excitement was building up as I watched them kiss and fondle each other. 

“What do you want us to do to you now, Dave?” asked Rick.

“Whatever you like” was the honest and only reply I could think of at that moment. Lying there with a now almost painful erection, my heart almost beating out of my chest with excitement. 

They both sat on the bed, finally Anna leaned over and took my cock in her hand. She just held it, no movement in her hand, just teasing me with her touch. I was in agony and begged her to do more to me. 

“Please , Anna.” I begged, “Please put my cock in your mouth”. I added, as she only kept a grip of my cock and laughed at my frustration. 

Rick positioned himself behind Anna and started to get to work. He dived his face straight into her perfect ass and started to lick it for all he was worth. This turned me on even more, then finally Anna took my cock in her mouth. She took me all the way in, I could feel the head of my cock being squeezed by the back of her throat. I never experienced that before and never knew it was possible for a person to take a cock the far into their mouth. I was gasping with pleasure.

“Time to change positions” stated Anna and she let go of my cock, turned around and plunged her ass into my face. Once again the world’s most perfect ass was in my face and I dived in and started to rim her asshole. I licked around her ass, up the length of each ass cushion and deeply licked her vagina. Her moans encouraged me and the taste and smell only encouraged me more. I was in heaven. 

With my head buried in Anna’s ass and my ass in the air I was suddenly surprised by the most awesome feeling I have ever experienced in my life. Rick no longer had Anna’s ass to lick to so he moved on to mine. I can proudly and honestly say that no human had ever put any part to their anatomy on my ass in my entire life and the feeling of Rick’s tongue on and then in my asshole was amazing. I groaned from the pit of my stomach when I felt it and pushed my ass into his face, wanting more, needing more, hoping he would never stop. 

“My pussy needs attention” said Anna as she turned over on her back and pulled my head greedily into her pussy. I could hardly breath since she pushed my face so hard into he I got into a routine of deeply licking her pussy and then circling her clitoris and her gasps told me I was more than doing my job. 

My face was buried in pussy and my ass was getting the treatment of it’s life and I thought my life was complete, “Nothing has prepared me for this and nothing can beat this” I thought as I hoped this moment would never end. 

But it did end. Rick stopped licking my ass. “Oh god no” I gasped, wondering why he stopped. I pushed my ass back further. Searching,  hoping I would once again feel his tongue against my asshole. But I found no pleasure. I was still busily pleasuring Anna but really needed that tongue in my asshole. 

Then I heard a ‘click’ sound. I looked around and saw Rick with a tube in his hand. He squeezed the contents of the tube into his hand and rubbed it all over his cock. He looked me straight in the  eyes, “Lube” he said,  “I’m going to need a lot of lube for your tight ass.” 

I was both excited and worried. The lube made his cock glisten, and although I’d had that cock in my mouth only minutes ago I was once again surprised at the size of it. The lube made it glisten and the shine on the bulbous head made me only want to suck it more.

“Can I please suck it again” I asked. 

“No Dave” he replied. “I don’t want your mouth. I’m going to fuck your ass”.

Anna grabbed me by the hair and plunged me into her pussy, “Stop wasting time talking and get your tongue busy ,Dave” she greedily said and I obediently complied. I licked and sucked as I had done before and then suddenly I felt a cold and invasive sensation in my asshole. 

Paola_Cortes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paola_Cortes

“I’m lubing you up, Dave” said Rick. “Just relax and keep that wife of mine happy” as he seemed to squirt gallons of cold liquid on and in my ass. 

Then I felt the bed move. Rick was positioning himself behind me. I felt his knees against my feet, I felt one hand on my waist, painfully close to my cock. Then I felt his cock slide down my ass crack. Up and down my ass crack. Up and down. Slowly up and down. The lube made his cock slide effortlessly up and down my ass. Each time he paused at my asshole. Each time he paused longer.  

Up until today nothing or nobody had ever touched my asshole, now I had a big thick cock sliding up and down and all I wanted was for it to enter me. To plunge deep into me , to make me feel like a real man

I look around and told him, begged him, “Please, Rick.Please do it. Please put your cock in my ass. Put it deep in my ass. I want to feel you inside me”. I said. 

“I’m going to do more than that, Dave”, he said, “I’m going to fuck your ass like I own it”. 

Anna grabbed my head once again and buried my face in her pussy. “Fuck him good, Rick” she said, “Fuck our new birches’ asshole, Rick”. As she writhed in pleasure from my sucking and liking.

Rick then started to put pressure on my asshole. I wasn’t sure what to do. Once he pushed in I felt pain and pulled away, desperate for the pleasure of his cock but not able to take the pain.

“Relax” says Rick, “Push your asshole into my cock, don’t think about the pain” he advised. 

Anna was on the brink of an orgasm so I decided to dedicate myself to that job and let Rick do as he wanted. I plunged my face deep and hard into her pussy, my tongue sharing it’s time between her clitoris and the depths of her vagina. She gasped and screamed and I worked and worked until she came so hard. She finally released me from her dripping wet pussy leaving me free to give all my attention to taking Rick’s cock inside me. 

I buried my face in the pillow and Rick once again pushed his cock against my asshole. Anna grabbed my face and started to kiss me, to explore the inside of my mouth with her tongue. “Relax, baby” she tole me “You’ll love Rick’s cock in your asshole”. 

Anna was kissing me, playing with my nipples and Rick pressed hard into my asshole with his cock. I relaxed, the cock glided in an inch and then he retracted it. 

“Oh god, Rick” I said “That was wonderful” while he glided his cock up and down the crack of my ass. 

“My husband is going to fuck you good now” said Anna, as she continued to kiss and fondle me. My entire body was in a state of ecstasy, a state of pleasure I could never have imagined and I still had not experienced and entire cock in my ass. 

Up and down, up and down, Rick’s cock glided along my asshole until once again he paused at my asshole and pushed. This time I’m ready. I’m relaxed. I don’t pull away. Slowly his cock inches into me. Deeply into me. It seems to never end. I clench the sheets with pleasure as his cock seems to plunge into me for an eternity. Until finally he stops. I’m full. I feel a fullness in my ass, in my mind, in my stomach, in my whole self that I never thought was possible. I never want this moment to end. Then he withdraws. I feel like I’m losing part of myself, I immediately push back, searching for that cock. Hoping for it to enter me once again. Then Rick slowly feeds my ass his cock again… too slowly. I’m craving him deep in my ass already. And he goes deep, so deep I feel  consumed by him. 

Then he starts to fuck me. I’m being fucked by a man, by my man. A woman I’ve lusted after for the past two years is kissing and massaging me but all I care about is that cock gliding in and out of my ass. My ass being fucked my my man’s cock. The deeper he goes, the better it feels. The faster he fucks me, the better it feels. I never knew this pleasure until today and I know know I’ll always want to be fucked in the ass. 

Just hen Anna rolls under me and guides my cock into her. I’m now in a position that I couldn’t have ever imagined. Fucking the girl of my dreams while taking a cock in the ass. I honestly don’t know what feels better. The cock sliding in and out of my ass gives me pleasure all over my body and fucking Anna only makes it better. 

Rick starts to pound harder. Faster, harder. I know he’s about to cum. I’m so excited. All I want is for him to cum in my ass. I don’t know what to expect but I know I want him to cum inside me. And then he does. His cock pulses, twitches, I can feel it inside me, then I feel the warm jets of cum inside me. Each jet of cum pulses inside me. The first one is good, the second one is an almighty force of warm witness inside me, then there are the next three ever reducing in intensity. I’m overcome with pleasure that I cum hard into Anna. I’ve never cum so hard. It seems to last for ever. I almost collapse afterwards. 

We all lie there. Full of each others cum. Happy, glad to know that we will be good neighbours in the future.

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments