Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It had been so long since I last saw Anna. Our frequent meetings had tapered out to nothing after she separated from Rick. I had hoped for the opposite, but she told me she needed time to build a new life, so I reluctantly broke contact and tried to move ahead with my life too. The memories remained. Like her perfect ass, the time she fed me her husband's cock for the first time, the time she forced me to have sex with her husband and all the group action we had. Good times!

I had all but forgotten about her when I lined up for the start of the Chicago marathon. Training hadn't gone as planned so I was further back on the start line than usual when I saw an ass I couldn't miss. At first, it reminded me of Anna, but as I got closer, I saw it was indeed Anna! My heart jumped out of my chest with excitement. I took a moment, tried to remain calm and took a few faster strides to run alongside her.

"I'd notice that running gait from a mile away," I said as I jogged alongside her and smiled.

"Oh!" was all she said, with a surprised look.

"I didn't expect to see you here," she finally said as her surprised look turned to a smile.

"Yeah, I'm still getting them done. Two per year now."

We talked like that for a few minutes. Keeping the subject to running and general training, but all I was thinking about was who she was seeing, how she was feeling, and, most importantly, if she had any room in her life for me, I continued with the running chat until there was no more to say and finally brought up the subject I was interested in.

"So, Anna," I said, hesitating for a moment before continuing.

"How is your life, I mean, you know,"

"I'm good, Dave. My life is good," she replied, looking me up and down as she thought.

"You want to know if we can hook up again, don't you?"

"That's not exactly what I meant, but I would like to know."

"You'll be sad to know I am in a new relationship."

"Oh, good for you."

"You'll be happy to know that he claims to be bi-curios and that our encounter might be just what I need to test him."

"What have you got in mind, Anna?" I asked, my heart jumping out of my chest in excitement at the prospect of a new adventure.

"Do you remember the introduction that Rick gave you, Dave?"

"I'll never forget it, Anna."

"I want you to do that for Dan, my new boyfriend."

"And if I succeed?"

"One step at a time, Dave. Get him to suck your cock first. When you see his cock, you'll want to do the same."

"A monster or a beauty?"

"It's perfect, Dave. Big and beautiful."

"I'm so excited now, Anna. I can't wait."

We were separated somewhere mid-race but got in touch the following week to plan Dan's breaking-in session, as it became known. Anna planned to tell Dan she had to work late but had arranged a delivery for him. I was to arrive and give a message to Dan. "Anna arranged sausage for dinner. You need to call her when you are done."

The day arrived, and I arrived at Dan and Anna's house at the agreed-upon time. Dan looked a bit perplexed when he opened the door. He invited me in when I told him Anna sent me. I didn't deliver Anna's message, I just told him that she sent me to help him discover his bi tendencies.

"My what? What the fuck, man."

"Anna thinks you'd like this. Do you need to think about this?"

"Think about it? No. Well, maybe, I mean, ah! I don't know."

"Take your time, Dan."

"Who are you anyway?"

"Dave's the name. I used to hang with Anna some years ago."

"She told me she had some crazy times. You were involved in them?"

"I don't know what she told you, but we had some crazy times. And they all began just like this."

"What are you saying?"

"She also did this to me, Dan."

"I'm not sure about this, Dave."

"Nor was I, Dan. But you haven't kicked my ass. That tells me you are sure enough."

I looked him up and down. He was a handsome, fit-looking man. About my height, more muscular than I am, and piercing blue eyes. As close to my perfect guy as I had ever seen. I hoped Anna was right about this,

"Let's assume you are interested in men, in theory, Dan. Could you picture doing anything with me?"

"This is so weird. In theory, yeah. Let's go that far."

"Progress. So, in theory, what would be the first thing to do, Dan?"

"I don't know, Dave."

"I know what I want, Dan. How about I tell you and then you tell me if it's a good idea?"

"ok, Dave."

"I'm looking at your jeans, Dan. I'm pretty sure I'm looking at an erection trying to escape."

"It's pretty uncomfortable, Dave. You seem to have the same problem."

"How about we take the pressure off? Would you like to see my cock?"

"I would, Dave. Do you want to see mine?"

"There is nothing I would like more."

We unbuttoned our jeans and I pulled my jeans and shorts off in one movement. Dan was still wearing underwear when I stood up. My cock was happy to be free and Dan's eyes darted between my eyes and my cock.

"You like what you see, Dan?"

"I guess so,"

"How about you do the same? Drop those shorts, Dan."

He complied and his beautiful cock bounced to attention as he freed if from it's cotton captor. As Anna had said, it was perfect. Maybe slightly under eight inches, enough girth to make an impression but not so big that it would cause jaw pain. A nice, upward curve and a big, shiny, bulbous head, significantly thicker than the shaft. I was going to have so much fun with that cock.

Adriana_Bonny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adriana_Bonny

"Come here, Dan."

He took a few steps and closed the gap between us.

"Give me your hand."

He complied, I took his hand and guided it to my cock. I put the shaft of my cock in his palm and closed his hand around it.

"Got it?"

"I got it."

"It feels different than holding your cock, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, nothing like touching my cock. it's, it's... nice."

His focus went from my face to my cock. He stepped closer to me and cupped my balls while he carefully stroked my shaft. He gently squeezed my balls while stroking the shaft of my cock with a firm grip. Even though it was his first time, men always know how to do it right. They all have a lifetime practice. I closed my eyes and savoured it as he worked my cock with both hands. He held the head of my cock gently between the fingers of his left hand as he stroked me with his right. I pulled him closed and held his firm ass cheeks.

"That's so good, Dan," I said, pulling him towards me before licking his lips, kissing him and exploring his tongue with mine.

I was so happy he didn't recoil at the first kiss. I knew then we were in for a great time,

"Do you want to suck my cock, Dan?" I asked between kisses.

"Can we just do this for a while?"

"We can do this for a while, but I want you to suck my cock, Dan."

"I like holding it, Dave. I like how your cock feels."

"Anna told me I am not allowed to suck your cock until you suck mine. And I so desperately want your amazing cock in my mouth, Dan."

I kissed him once more and started to beg him between kisses.

"You'll be a great cock sucker, Dan."

"I'm nervous, Dave."

"I so want to have your cock in my mouth, but Anna said you need to do me first."

"I'm going to, Dave."

"Please, Dan. Get on your knees and do it."

He kneeled and held my cock in front of his face. He shyly applied his first kiss mid-shaft as he shifted his grip to the head of my cock. He slid my foreskin up and down from my shaft to mid-way up the head of my cock. His kissing got wetter and more adventurous. In no time, he was licking the shaft of my cock and worshipping my cock with his face.

"It's time, Dan. You are going to be an amazing cock sucker," I said as I put my hand on his hip and guided him to the floor.

My cock started leaking the first drop of pre-cum. He kept licking my cock and rubbing it across his lips and cheeks. All I wanted was to feel his warm, wet mouth around my shaft. I waited for a while before offering him some encouragement.

"Take my cock in your mouth, Dan."

He opened his mouth and took the head of my cock just inside his lips. More of a deep kiss than a suck, but I was almost there. He was almost there. We were almost there.

"That' feels amazing, Dan," I said, "Take all of me in your mouth," I said as I put my other hand behind his head.

He took a deep breath, paused, and finally opened his mouth to allow my cock to slide in. The feeling of his warm, wet mouth was incredible. I pushed a little after he stopped taking me into his mouth, holding his head firmly as I did so.

"You're a natural, Dan. Your mouth feels so damn good."

I released my hands and let Dan work at his own pace. He took my balls between his fingers and started to take my cock in and out of his mouth with increasing pace and force. I was in awe of his skill. I was coming so close to orgasm.

"I'm going to fill you with cum, Dan," I said as I started to make fucking movements as my cock disappeared into his mouth over and over again.

Only seconds later, a wave of pleasure erupted from the pit of my stomach, and I erupted what seemed like a pint of cum into his mouth. I came so hard. Load after load of cum filled his mouth. He held tight and sucked me until I stopped cumming. I finally slipped my sticky, hard cock from his mouth and kneeled to kiss him. There was almost no cum remaining in his mouth, but the stickiness remained, as did the bitter taste.

As I pulled him close to me and my orgasm subsided, I became aware of his hard cock pressing against my stomach. Wasting no time, I pushed Dan onto his back and mounted his legs and just admired his cock for a moment. His hard shaft was topped by a mushroom-like head that glistened with slimy pre-cum. I greedily licked the pre-cum before spitting on the head of his cock. A few more spits before it was ready to slide into my greedy mouth. I took the whole cock in and heard Dan moan in utter amazement and, I hoped, euphoria. I held him for five seconds before letting the cock slide from the back of my throat and flop back onto Dan's stomach.

After a few deep throats, I asked Dan to fuck my face. I got on my hands and knees and opened my mouth. Dan Got on his knees, grabbed me by the back of my head and plunged his wet cock into my drooling mouth. He fucked my with long, fast strokes, allowing me to breathe every ten seconds or so. I knew it couldn't last long at that intensity, and he shot his sticky, hot, cum into my mouth. I moaned in muffled pleasure as his cock fucked my mouth and filled me with cum.

He kept his cock in me until every drop of cum was drained. His semi-hard cock slithered out of my mouth and we both sat there for a while.

"I think it's time to call Anna, Dan."

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments