Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Now that’s the first course done,” announced Anna, as she stood from the dining table and started to remove her dress. 

As she approached me, she took hold of Gloria’s hand and guided her over to where I was kneeling with Anton’s cum still dripping down my chin. Gloria bent over and kissed me passionately, allowing her tongue to explore my mouth and also drifting away from my mouth to clean her husband’s cum from my face and chest. 

Once I was cleaned up, Anna took Gloria by the hair and stood her up. They faced each other and kissed each other. I remained on my knees in awe of these two amazing looking women, watching them passionately kiss as they explored each other’s bodies with their hands. My cock was painfully erect and I was literally drooling at the thought of what was to follow. 

Anna then turned Gloria around so that her pussy was at my eye level. I remained still, waiting for Anna’s instructions. Hoping she was going to tell me to start pleasuring Gloria. 

I remained kneeling as I watched Anna reaching around from her position behind  Gloria, running her hand through Gloria’s legs. I could now smell her. The scent of her pussy was driving me wild. Yet still, I waited. I waited for Anna’s instruction. Finally, it came. 

“Get to work, Dave,” Anna ordered. She continued, “Show me you can lick pussy as good as you can suck cock.”

I wasted no time, inched my head forward and gently licked the full length of Gloria’s pussy. Starting at the bottom, working slowly then pausing at her clitoris and performing a circling motion with my tongue before repeating. Each time, I put my tongue deeper and deeper into her pussy as I made my way to her clitoris and each time the gasps of pleasure from Gloria increased in volume. My hands were gripping her perfect ass while Anna grinder against Gloria. 

Anna then pushed me away from Gloria and ordered me to lie on my back. I did as I was told and then Gloria was told to mount my cock. She sat astride me and then Anna guided my cock skilfully into Gloria’s now soaking wet pussy. I nearly came immediately. 

Anna then mounted my face and told me to start to eat her pussy while she faced Gloria and kissed. 

It was an amazing feeling, to have Gloria’s pussy sliding up and down my cock and to have a fresh, yet to be cum filled, pussy on my face. I worked Anna’s pussy with my tongue, my lips and even took it into my mouth, savouring every inch and every moment. 

Just then Anna called to Rick, “Come over here, Rick and fuck me.”

Rick got naked, walked over to us, got down on his knees and guided his lovely cock towards Anna’s pussy. There was a bit of a battle between Rick’s cock and my tongue that my tongue was always going to lose. I relented, allowed Rick’s cock to enter Anna’s pussy and decided to lick Rick’s balls and the shaft of his cock as it passed my face while gliding in and out of Anna’s pussy. 

Gloria started to orgasm very hard as she pounded up and down on my cock. I also was on the verge of cumming, my breathing increased, I moaned with pleasure as I was soon about to cum, just then Anna pulled Gloria off me. 

“You’re not going to cum yet, Dave,” she said. 

I lay there, gasping, on the edge of cumming. Gloria had now gone over to join Anton and I lay there, helpless, under the fervent pounding of Anna’s pussy with an agonisingly painful erection. An erection that was no longer getting any attention except for the occasional lick Anna would give my cock and then immediately retract her mouth. This only served to increase my desire, providing no relief to the unbelievable sexual tension I was experiencing. 

I decided to submit to the task at hand and try to ignore my painful erection. I got back to licking along the shaft of Rick’s cock and following on to the underside of Anna’s pussy. It seemed to work as very soon they both were announcing that they were about to cum. I increased the pace of my licking as they both moaned and writhed in ecstasy.

I then started to taste cum off Rick’s cock as he was unloading his cum into Anna. Each time his cock retracted, it tasted more and more of his thick cum. Finally, he took his cock out and a stream of cum attached to the head of his cock landed on my tongue. He quickly put his cock straight into my mouth and I started to clean it greedily. 

They both stood up and told me to do the same.

“Maybe we can take care of that cock of your’s later, Dave,” Anna said, continuing, “You’ve got other people to please first.”

Anna took my hand and guided me over to where Anton was now sitting.

MelekKara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelekKara

“He’s all yours, Anton,” she said. She followed with, “The rest of us can sit back and watch the show.” 

Anna, Rick and Gloria sat side by side, all naked, all beautiful and all now watching me.

I looked to Anton, “What’s it to be?” I asked. Continuing with, “It appears you’re in total control.”

Anton smiled as he approached me, with his now fully erect cock in his left hand. 

“You’re going to suck this cock for a while, Dave, then I’m going to fuck you in the ass with it,” Anton informed me. 

Anton sat in the leather armchair in the centre of the room and I got down on my knees and started to play with the monster cock that stood before me. 

I first licked the full length of his massive shaft. Starting at the balls and sucking and licking my way up to the head of his cock. I was no longer afraid of this cock, I craved it in my mouth and soon was taking more than half of it into my mouth. I would let it stay deep in my throats for as long as I could before retracting my head, allowing myself to breathe and then greedily feeding the cock into my mouth again.

I was now exploring Anton’s incredible abs, chest and thighs with my hands as I was pleasuring his cock with just my mouth. I felt so proud to be able to take this enormous cock from this gorgeous man into my mouth. 

“Sucking time is over,” Anton told me as he pulled my head away from his cock. 

He continued, “Time to see if you can take my cock without screaming, Dave.”

I heard the now familiar ‘click’ sound of the tube of lube. Anton was covering his cock in generous amounts of it. 

“Bend over this armchair, Dave,” said Anton, as he proceeded to lube up my ass. First using one finger, them two, each time applying more cold slimy lubrication. 

I could hardly breathe. The anticipation, the fear the excitement was killing me. 

'Can I take that cock inside me?' I wondered. 'I’m going to do my very best.'  I decided.

Finally, I felt the enormous bulb of Anton’s cock push against my asshole. I froze with fear.

“Keep breathing, Dave,” advised Ana from the sidelines. Adding, “You can do this, but you need to breathe and relax.”

Anton gently pushed one more time. I relaxed, I now felt butterflies in my stomach, I was ready; ready for this cock to enter me, to use me for his own pleasure and to fill me with pleasure, 

Ince by inch it went in. It started to burn once the head of his cock was in my asshole. Despite the agonising burning sensation, I wanted nothing more than to have more of his cock in me. I put my hand on Anton’s stomach, signalling him to pause a moment, I relaxed, composed myself and then guided my ass towards his cock. It eased into me more, I graded in pleasure and pain. It was still burning but now I felt an amazing and pleasurable fullness in my ass. The warmth and size of his cock was one of the most unbelievable feelings I had ever experienced. 

We paused a little and then Anton retracted his cock slowly, just so that only the head of his cock was penetrating me. Immediately he pushed back into me. This time It went in easily. I could now feel him squeezing my prostate each as he slid into me. 

“Oh yeah, Dave. Now I’m going to fuck you good,” said Anton. 

He started to fuck me faster and faster. Each long deep stroke giving me an indescribable fullness and each time he retracted I felt like I was emptying my soul. Faster and faster he went, not holding back as he seemed like he was approaching orgasm.  I was in ecstasy, loving being fucked by this monster cock. 

Then I felt it. the cock swelling, Anton was shouting my name, “Oh, fuck yeah, Dave, I’m gonna fill your ass with cum.” 

I felt it unleash inside me. Deep inside, I felt the warm jets cover the depths of my asshole. Each stream of cum drove me closer to orgasm. Finally, I unleashed a torrent of cum from my cock. It was unlike any other orgasm I’d ever had. It was one constant flow of cum that lasted nearly ten seconds. It absolutely covered the leather seat and the orgasm seemed to pull my insides out.

Anton took his cock out of my ass and I collapsed on the floor, powerless to do anything while every inch of my body seemed to be electrified. 

“I see you enjoyed that, Dave,” said Anton, adding, “you and me are going to be very good friends.” 

The biggest surprise of the night then occurred. Anna got up from her seat, walked over to us and said, “I’ll do the clean-up job this time, you’ve both earned it.” 

Anna cleaned Anton’s cock first, then moved over to lovingly remove Anton’s cum from my ass before finally cleaning the torrent of cum that seemed to cover most of my stomach, balls and cock. 

I lay there wondering if this was the finale, or was the night still young?

Published 
Written by Tbone9696
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments