Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Uneventful Couple: Event #4 Controlling Yourself or Being Controlled

"A man decides to wear a chastity device on a business trip but meets a friend"

3
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Bruno was packing his suitcase for his annual trip to Whistler, Canada, North of Vancouver. On the program, ski, wine, good food and lots of business meetings. Julie never went with him, because she did not like skiing that much and found these dinners to be quite boring. She loved good food and wine, but hated to be labelled as the "wife that tags along" during business conferences.

The week prior to the trip, coincidences of business life had made it difficult for the couple to be together in the evenings. On every night, one or the other was attending a function or working late at the office. At 5:15 AM on Friday morning, Bruno left the house for the airport, already feeling the pinch of Julie's absence. After 32 years, they could be apart for five days, but the next sex play felt far away... five days...

On the plane, Bruno kept busy, reading some erotic bdsm stories on his iPad. This distraction felt more like torture after a while, because Bruno could not relieve the tension building in his jeans. He decided to kill some of the flight time by sleeping a bit. After about one hour, a dream woke him up... Julie was behaving like the heroine of a book he had finished earlier. Nothing could make Bruno escape his urges.

Alternating sleeping, reading and listening to music, the five hour flight was finally over. The trip to Whistler was now continuing with a three-hour bus ride. A sunny day on the sea to sky highway is a rare occurrence. Bruno was admiring the unique scenery of the glittering Pacific Ocean down below and the snow covered mountains above. Taking advantage of the wifi on the bus, Bruno explored a few erotic websites, incapable to satisfy his desires; far from it.

After unpacking in his condo, Bruno walked down to the Village, a good way to avoid further temptations to lie in bed and pleasure himself. The weather was still superb and the January afternoon felt more like April. The patios of every bar were crowded and beer or wine was making contacts a lot easier. Bruno was well known in the real estate community and today, he was very sensitive to the attention women were giving him.

Feeling this longing feeling again, Bruno chose to leave the groups to wander in the back streets of the touristic village. With the help of his iPhone, he found what he was looking for and entered a small but well stocked sex shop. The accessory he was searching was not aimed at pleasure but rather control. He stuffed his finding in his pocket and went back to the growing number of friends and business relations crowding the terraces. He switched from beer to wine and later enjoyed a first of many fine dinners to follow. Back to his condo, Bruno was finally alone. Tomorrow, it would be a day of skiing, but for now, he could enjoy his intimacy. 

Before going to his iPad, he unpacked his purchase and studied the instructions. Bruno's plan was to resist his urges until he was back home, in a state of extreme arousal to honour Julie the best way he could, Wednesday night.

The tool was nicely called 'cock-cage', a kind of male chastity belt. It was not a medieval prison, but a clear acrylic sleeve, very elegant but unforgiving. Bruno reflected on the consequences of his actions before closing the transparent shield over his twitching cock. 

The key was still accessible and nothing was irrevocable. Bruno was far from the women from the Middle-Ages, who were locked into chastity devices of steel and leather for years, waiting for the return of their knight from the Holy Land Crusades, 1,000 years ago.

Bruno intended to use the 'cock cage' to support his will power in resisting his urges. His erotic readings became torture, when his penis could no longer swell and harden freely. The desired effect proved painful, but also useful. Once the lights were turned off, it took a while for Bruno to fall asleep, locked in a very unique way.

Once awake the next morning, Bruno could see from the marks in his flesh that the cage did its work when his dreams became wild. The cage was performing well.

Before leaving the condo for his day of skiing, Bruno received this surprising email from Julie:

"My dear lover,

This morning, before leaving for the weekend to visit my mother, I felt the need to treat myself with a pleasurable moment. Since last Sunday, I have felt a certain desire rise in me and we were kept apart all week long. I touched myself and noticed how wet I was. I got my friendly pink Lelo friend.

I was so turned on and ready that I came on the first insertion. This was the best proof that my body was in dire need of release or maybe that I was simply missing you very much.

See you soon my lover,

Julie xxx"

What a coincidence! If Bruno had not been expected on the slopes, he would have given in to the temptation to lay in the warm bed and release himself of the tension he felt again in his crotch. 

On his skis, Bruno was amazed at the deep blue sky and the immensity of the landscape. In many years of coming to Whistler, it was the most amazing sunlight he had ever seen. Despite the physical challenge of skiing in this terrain, naughty thoughts were never far away and Bruno knew he would need to put the cock cage back on as soon as he would get to his condo, if he wanted to reach his goal.

As expected, as soon as he took off his ski outfit and walked around naked in the spacious condo, his hardness was back. Only the worse of news from the daily paper helped cool down his spirits. Bruno took this opportunity to slip the cage back on his cock and go back to read erotica on his iPad. Videos followed and his cock was fighting the cage as hard as it could. Bruno not only wanted to resist masturbation, he wanted to push his lustful stimulation to the maximum, enjoying the torture this was creating.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

Just before 4:00 PM, it was time to prepare for the hot tub, one of the amenities Bruno enjoyed the most in this condo complex. As expected the two hot tubs would be packed, but the warm water surrounded with snow banks was a great way to relax his sore muscles, with a glass of wine. Before leaving the apartment, Bruno took a cold shower and removed the cock cage. It was too big to wear under his swimsuit. He was also hoping to avoid an embarrassing erection in public.

Everything went well in the elevator and the hallways leading to the outside hot tubs. In any event, Bruno could rely on his shirt and towel to hide any signs of an erection starting.

When he stepped on the patio, Nicole recognized Bruno and called him over. She was a business relation dating back from many years ago. They were meeting a few times a year, in Montreal and of course in Whistler. She was a forty-something woman, good looking and at ease with her generous shapes. She was married, but always flirty and sexy in her way to deal with her business contacts. With Bruno, flirting was mutual and often led to raunchy teasing. Often, she would catch Bruno's eyes down her cleavage and was never upset about it; quite the contrary. At business functions, she would try her best to have him at her side and he would readily oblige.

When Bruno saw Nicole, he felt an unmistakable shiver running down his spine. This woman, who he was flirting with for many years, was standing in the hot tub, wearing a black one piece swimsuit with a very daring cleavage. "Wow Bruno, you are looking great! You have lost weight!" she told him. "Come over here, how was your skiing?" Bruno walked rapidly down the steps, anxious to hide his growing erection in the bubbling water. About twelve other people were in the hot tub, mostly speaking English. 

Bruno and Nicole started chatting in French and, with the help of good wine, Bruno started to relax, watching without shame the generous curves of Nicole's breasts. She seemed thrilled at the attention she was getting. "You seem to enjoy the show, Bruno! Next time I need to negotiate with you, I will come to your office wearing a swimsuit, if you don't mind!" she proposed in a laugh. "Why don't you get out of the water, so I can stare back at you, dirty old man!" Bruno could not refuse to honour her request. He was not about to turn down a friendly dare from Nicole. He stood in the hot tub, exposing his hard cock that was stretching the swimsuit and leaving very little to Nicole's imagination. For once, Nicole was speechless. Never did their playful flirting go so far.

"Bruno, I must admit, Julie is a lucky woman!"

"You could tell her yourself if you ran into her."

"I certainly will, I see her twice a week since September. We now attend the same gym."

"Well, don't make her feel jealous or worried about you and me."

"She is now a friend and, despite how I feel about you, I would never betray a friend."

"In my current situation, I totally share your point of view. I would never want to jeopardize my loving relationship with her. Things are still amazing after all these years. Even better I would say.  Let me share a secret, I intend to come back from Whistler in a complete state of horniness, so I can honour her the best way possible, Wednesday night when I get home."

The naughty flirt turned into an open-heart discussion between the two friends. Bruno explained to Nicole the renewed sex life he and his wife were experiencing. He told her again he intended to come back from Whistler totally turned on, ready to please Julie anyway she chose.

Nicole was very excited by everything Bruno shared with her. She was also deeply touched that their long-time friendship, started in business, was now taking a more personal turn. The many years of flirting had built a strong friendship.

When Bruno brought up the topic of the 'cock cage', Nicole got truly intrigued and curious. "I must see this thing personally! I find your project super sweet, and very sexy." Bruno got out of the hot tub, feeling Nicole's appreciative stare and basically ignoring anyone else that could notice his obvious hard on. 

Once in the condo, Bruno showed the cock cage to Nicole. She was fascinated to examine this plastic prison. "How can you fit into this little sleeve?" she asked, very skeptical.

"First and foremost, you must stop staring at me and I must stop looking at you," Bruno replied. After a while, Bruno felt his erection die down. He took off his swimsuit and rapidly slipped on the plastic cage, right in front of Nicole, who was stunned.

She looked at the result with great interest, not shy to grab and handle roughly this cock in its sturdy armour. Of course, Bruno's cock started swelling in its tight confinement.

Nicole grabbed her iPhone and snapped a few pictures. Without waiting for Bruno's question, she told him: "I will help you to achieve your goal. First I will email this picture to Julie, so your wife knows what you are up to and second, I am keeping the keys, so you will resist any temptation until you get back home. I will bring the keys to Julie, Wednesday on my way home". As soon as she finished sharing her plan, Nicole walked out of the condo, fully aware that Bruno could not run  after her, naked, to get his keys back.

Quite annoyed with the situation, Bruno received an email from Julie in the following minutes.

"My dear Lover,

I have learned of your plans and I want to congratulate you. Its a wonderful sacrifice you are making to please me better on Wednesday night. Until Wednesday, I will be a good girl and won't play with myself. I am anxious to see you.

Your lover, Julie xxx

P.S. I invited your friend Nicole for dinner Wednesday night. I hope you dont mind."

 

Published 
Written by flirtingbear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments