Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Things Come In Small Packages - Chapter 5

"Mandy discovers that bigger IS better."

25
6 Comments 6
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

In order to spare you, the reader, some time in digesting my little tale, I will attempt to compress the events of the next six months. The easiest way to do this is to simply write down the major events of each month in a kind of diary style and to add any other items of interest.

*****

May
My cock length:
5 1/8 inches

Loss: 1/4 inch

Mandy's modus operandi never altered at all during May. She was still refining her methods of taunt and tease and began to use subtler methods to increase my titillation. She also seemed a little friskier than usual, and my tongue was a regular visitor to steamy confines of her juicy slit.

When she measured me at the end of the month, my penis had shrunk to five and one-eighth of an inch. Mandy intensified her lecherous teasing at the discovery of the loss of more length, and during my Saturday night releases, some of her comments as I made trembling, frenzied love to her were as follows:

     “Mmm, you know something, needle-dick? It’s definitely not as big as last time! I can really tell now that you aren’t as big as you were a few months ago!”

     “C’mon! Fuck me! Is that the best you can do with that miniature fucking dick of yours? Are you sure it’s even in?”

     “You really are becoming a real pin-dick, aren’t you? Jesus Christ, how small will you be next month?”

     “You had better satisfy me with that little cock, or I fuckin' swear I'll find someone who will!”

     “Maybe I should start cutting back how often I unlock you! Maybe once every two weeks instead of once a week!”

And the Coup-de-Grâce:

     “Do you realize that yours is now the smallest cock I've ever had in my pussy? Just over five fucking inches! If you'd showed that to me back when we started dating, I would have pissed myself laughing at you!”

 

 

*****

June:
My cock length:
5 inches

Loss: 1/8 inch

In June, something occurred which would come to redefine our relationship and push me even further under Mandy's lascivious spell. It began innocuously enough; one Thursday evening as we lay in bed, Mandy became horny and requested that I pleasure her. I dutifully began sliding downward so that I could orally worship her delicious pussy, but she stopped me. Smiling the faintest of smiles, she opened a bedside cabinet drawer and handed me a cardboard package. I read the label on the box:

     Magic Flesh – XL Cock,
     The most realistic dildo on the market!
     Virtually realistic material!
     Bigger & better than the Real Thing!

I glanced up at my wife. “Jesus! You bought a dildo?” Whilst Mandy and I had used a few sex aids in the past, we had never incorporated a dildo in our erotic play before.

She grinned and me. “A big dildo, honey. Eight and a half inches, and nice and thick. You think that'll fill me up?” Mandy giggled, and mischievously added: “When you see it inside me, you'll know how it'd look if some fat-cocked stud was fucking me, won't you?”

My own cock responded to this lewd statement with a poignant throb. I shakily opened the box and slid out the clear plastic tray. Lying inside was a large dildo that did, in fact, look and feel very realistic. Jesus, it even had veins!

My wife slid her panties off. “To be honest, I've never taken anything that big before. I've only even been with three guys in my life – including you – and all of you averaged around six inches, and nowhere near as thick as this dildo. So be gentle, honey.”

Mandy instructed me to perform cunnilingus on her, and then to lube the fake cock with her secretions. Seeing that large phallus gliding up and down between my wife's pussy-lips as I moistened it for her sent tingles of excitement through me.

“Now,” Mandy said, leaning back onto the bed and parting her shapely thighs wide. “Fuck me with it, babe – gently!

My hands were trembling slightly as I placed the bulbous head of the dildo between her slippery labia and slowly eased it all the way inside her.

Mandy let out a surprised gasp: “Oh, wow! Fuck, that feels good! Jesus, I can feel it really stretching me! Fuck me with it, babe! Slow, and deep!

I did so, pumping the full length of the vibe rapidly in and out of her soaked pussy with a gentle but steady rhythm. I could see her pretty face clouded with pleasure, and she lifted her legs high and wide. Her pelvis began rocking in sync with the large faux cock as it explored the moist confines of my wife's pussy. I noted her pussy-lips gripped the dildo tightly, and each time I withdrew it, her labia clung wetly to the wide shaft like a long-lost lover.

“Faster, babe!” Mandy gasped.

I gradually increased the tempo until the thick dildo was promptly pistoning in and out of her slit. I noticed her engorged clit had emerged from its hood, and she was so wet that her secretions trickled down over her anus.

“Jesus, faster!” my wife moaned. “Do it faster!

I plunged the dildo into her even quicker. Mandy tilted her head back in pleasure, and her hips writhed in time with the dildo slamming inside her.

“Fuck, yes! Harder, babe! Shove it right up me! Faster! Faster! Do it!

I redoubled my efforts and was totally stunned when within moments Mandy screamed in ecstasy, arched her back, and climaxed long and hard. I could actually feel her cunt contracting around the fake cock as each powerful wave of orgasm rippled through her loins. Her squeals and moans of pleasure continued for some time before she slumped back onto the bed. I gently withdrew the dildo, and she shuddered in delight and closed her eyes as the shaft slipped from her cunt with a lewd slurrrp!

“Oh my God!” she panted, her full breasts heaving. “Holy fuck! Jesus, that was so fucking good!

A rogue thought suddenly burst into my mind; my wife just had a true vaginal orgasm, and it had taken probably just over two minutes or so to achieve it. This was in stark contrast to how long it usually took to make her climax just using 'normal' penetrative sex, as I have outlined earlier. Yet, this large dildo made her cum easily. The implications of this hit me like a salacious slap.

“Oh, wow,” I said softly. “You just had a vaginal orgasm.”

Mandy looked at me under slitted eyelids. “Mhmm! Yeah, I did! Isn't that interesting! Jesus, it's been ages since that happened! As I said - I've never fucked a guy with a really big cock, and so I've never had anything bigger than six inches or so inside me. But as I just learned, apparently a large thick cock can give me a vaginal orgasm just by fucking me – or at least this big dildo can.

“So I saw,” I replied, my voice tight and shaky.

Mandy must have noticed the tension in my voice. “Ahh! And I'm guessing you're now wondering if I'd cum with a real cock fucking me, instead of a dildo. A big cock. Like a bull's big, juicy cock, right?”

TastyMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TastyMia

“Jesus, yes!” I felt my mouth go dry. My cock had gotten hard in the cage, and I hadn't even noticed.

My wife's face was flushed with afterglow. “Honestly? For some reason, the sheer size of that dildo inside me, filling me totally as it slides firmly against the walls of my pussy simply feels fantastic. I've never felt anything like that before - ever! I could feel the tip of it tickling my cervix, and oh, fuck, it felt amazing! So, I'd have to say yes, babe; if a man had eight-inches or so, and was thick like the vibe, then he'd probably make me cum easily just by fucking me.”

“Oh, Christ!” I felt my cock leap at those words.

“Aww, does that excite you, babe? How does it feel to find out that a large, thick cock can actually make me cum all on its own? A proper vaginal orgasm?”

“God, it makes me hot!

Mandy leered at me. “No doubt! I gotta tell you, babe – it's a very pleasant surprise to learn that I can cum like that - after all this time thinking I couldn't do it. Seems I just needed a decent cock in me.” She tilted her head. “God, I've been missing out all these years! Amazing!” She paused for a second or two. “You do realise, of course, that this might be yet another reason to start cuckolding you, don't you? Are you excited to hear that, baby?”

I was now panting. “Fuck, yes!

My wife giggled. “Good! But sorry, babe - It's not Saturday night yet, so your cage stays on – no blowing your load tonight.” Her face curled into a leer. “But you can work off your frustration by licking my cunt clean, and then slowly licking me 'till I cum again. Oh – and as you lap my cunt, just think about how the dildo made me cum, babe - and how I'd probably cum just the same if some hot, big-cocked stud was pounding me. Now – get down there, and start licking me clean, needle-dick!”

Her words swirled through my mind as I eagerly obliged her.

 

 

*****

July:
My cock length:
4 3/4 inches

Loss: 1/4 inch.

During our sessions on Saturday nights when I wasn’t to be measured, Mandy had come to realise that she could engage in what I called ‘fishing’. She would masturbate me very slowly and softly in the darkened room, and she would ‘fish’ by outlining various new scenarios to enhance our little game (usually involving her teasing and/or humiliating me in some manner about my dwindling cock). She would then gauge my response to see if the idea stimulated me or not, and if so, how strongly.

One particular scenario she floated was that the next time she got together with her clique of friends, and the talk got around to male genitalia (which Mandy assured me it sometimes did), then she had better keep her lip zipped in case she ‘accidentally’ mentioned my size. “Or lack of size, in your case,” Mandy added with a teasing chuckle.

My heart did a double-thump hearing this. I was stunned to discover that the notion of Mandy telling some of her girlfriends about my diminutive cock was a massive turn-on. In my mind’s eye, I pictured Mandy sat with her sexy elder sister, Christine, and a bitchy but very hot little blonde friend named Kym. The trio was giggling and making snippety comments about my size.

Mandy, her senses now razor-sharp to anything that turned my crank, must have felt me tense or felt my hard cock pulse in her hand, because she added: “Then again, maybe they'll enjoy hearing about my little man at home, hmm? I bet Kym or Cynthia or Christine have never seen a cock as small as yours, babe,” Mandy laughed softly. I uttered a sharp involuntary moan, and I knew that Mandy was taking my reaction into account. I wondered what use she was going to make of it.

The last Saturday night in July duly arrived. Mandy unlocked me and stroked me to full hardness before picking up her ruler and holding it against my penis.

Her sharp gasp made me jump.

“Oh my God!” she whispered. “Honey? This may come as a shock for you – but your once respectable six and a half inch cock has now shrunk to a paltry four and three-quarter inches! And I do have to tell you that it's also thinned a lot, as well!”

Her statement had the strangest effect: a large trickle of pre-cum oozed from the eye of my cock, followed by a fair amount of watery semen. Mandy glanced down at my weakly erupting tool and grinned.

“Aww,” she drawled. “Does that news excite you, baby? That your cock's now in the four-inch range?” She parted her legs wide. “Let’s see how well you can fuck me with that little thing!”

Almost in a fumbling daze, I shakily mounted her. Her warm thighs cupped my hips as I sought to enter her. She reached down to grasp me and stifled a giggle as she guided my penis between her labia. I emitted a low moan as I sunk inside her.

I was suddenly aware of how easily my hard penis entered her, and a wave of subspace shuddered through me as I realized that the walls of her pussy were not gripping my shaft anywhere near as tightly as they had done in the past. Now even I could feel the difference! A heavy masochistic wave ebbed inside me like a dark, prurient narcosis.

“Oh, god!” I blurted. “I can feel it's smaller!”

Mandy licked her lips. “Oh, I bet, honey! My pussy's not feeling so snug and tight anymore, is it?”

My breath caught in my throat. “No, it's not!”

Mandy narrowed her eyes. “You know why. Tell me why, baby.”

“Because it's smaller!” Waves of subspace flowed over me like a clinging ooze.

What's smaller? Say it, babe.”

“My cock!

“That's right, baby. Your cock's tiny now. So tiny. So thin. I can barely feel you inside me now, babe. Does it excite you that I barely feel it when you fuck me?”

“Oh Jesus, yes!

“I want you to get even smaller, baby. Next month, I wanna see that it's shrunk even more. Will you do that for me? Will you do that for your nasty, bitchy wife?”

“Jesus yes!” The edges of climax tickled my loins, and my thrusts became even more frenzied.

Mandy looked up at me. “Good boy, Mr. Four-inch. You remember what I said? Do you remember me telling you what'll happen if your cock shrinks to four inches long?”

“Oh, God - yes! You'll find a lover!”

Mandy uttered a lewd chuckle. “That's right, baby. If and when your little dick shrinks to four inches, then I really might find myself a bull - a bull with a delicious big, hard, fat cock. A girl sometimes needs to be filled, little one, and you know now that a big cock can easily make me cum, remember? So yes – I need to be properly fucked. To feel a big, virile cock pounding inside me, properly stretching my cunt, and feeling that big, swollen head tickling my cervix – and make me cum over and over again! And let's face it, babe – you're little pecker's now barely long enough to tickle my pussy-lips, never mind tickle my cervix.” Mandy allowed a teasing giggle to escape her lips.

An earth-shattering climax ripped through me seconds later as Mandy's lewd giggle rang in my ears.

 

 

*****

Published 
Written by Micky_D
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments