Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Uneventful Couple: Event #3 Getting Prepared for an Exam

"A man needs to get prepped at home for a medical, but his wife calls her friend, a nurse, for help."

7
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Bruno was dumbfounded. He was walking out from his annual medical check-up with the company doctor. She was a woman in her early forties, brunette and slightly overweight, resembling his wife Julie when she was the same age. In the last four years, he had met her six times and felt at ease with her no-nonsense attitude about global health care. This time, however, he was holding in his hand a prescription for a preventive medical procedure imposed by the company's insurer. Every corporate executive reaching the age of fifty had to submit himself to a 'prostate performance test'.

The doctor had broken the news to Bruno at a delicate stage of his exam, when he was getting his prostate felt-up. She sounded quite amused by the situation. "Your prostate is actually in great shape, no sign of any abnormal swelling. But there is no choice, it's a requirement of your insurer to have this performance check... It's a fairly rare test. In my opinion, it's obviously useless in your case," she told him, pursuing the prostate massage longer and deeper than normal. Bruno was getting embarrassed about his growing erection, but the doctor was acting very professionally, undisturbed.

Before leaving the office, Bruno received from his doctor the prescription for the exam, including detailed instructions about how the patient should prepare himself. It was from the Masculine Health and Wellness Clinic. The exam was scheduled for the next Monday and preparation had to occur no more than two days before the exam, therefore during the weekend. 

Preparation was explained as follows, on a form: 1) Genitals and area surrounding the anus must be shaved, 2) Anus should be stretched and expanded through digital insertion and use of expansion tools, 3) Patient must ejaculate to prevent involuntary ejaculation during exam, 4) Ejaculation must be confirmed in writing by witness, and 5) Failure to provide written confirmation mentioned in item 4 will result in mandatory ejaculation in the clinic's waiting room.

The form also contained advice to facilitate the preparation: 1) Patient should be placed in a comfortable position, preferably on all fours, 2) Use of lubricant and surgical gloves is recommended, 3) Blindfold may be used to reduce anxiety, 4) Gagging of patient may be appropriate to maintain focus on procedure, and 5) To avoid self-injury from movements, it is suggested to use restraining gear.

When Bruno gave the prescription to his wife, Julie, she was worried about something being wrong, but when she read the details, she smiled and her eyes sparkled.

Bruno was offended by her reaction. "I don't see what is so funny. If you don't have a better attitude, I will prefer to manage on my own," he told her.

"Well, honey, I find it difficult to imagine you doing this kind of preparation on your own... furthermore, you will recall they ask for signature of a witness... not sure your secretary or a golf buddy would be a better choice than myself," she replied. She was right. Bruno had no other alternative. "We will  do this Sunday morning," she stated in a firm tone.

On Saturday night, despite a romantic candle-lit dinner, Julie appeared unaffected by his charm and this made Bruno even more worried about the next morning. He failed to see any positive side in the coming preparation session and even less for the Monday morning exam, which remained quite mysterious. In a very different mood, Julie seemed cheerful and even playful about the entire affair. On Friday night, she had gone shopping with a girlfriend and came back empty-handed. Bruno was puzzled.

Sunday morning, Bruno had no appetite eating his breakfast. After picking up the dishes, Julie told him to have a coffee in the den and read his weekend paper. She would get the bedroom ready, behind a closed door. Bruno was quite vocal and complained about all the secrecy.

"Stop bickering! Or you will have to get by on your own. I am the one making the decisions!" Julie blasted. Bruno was swallowing his pride bitterly.

Thirty minutes later, Julie summoned her husband to the bedroom. Before he entered, she tried to blindfold him using an old silk tie, but he refused categorically. "Julie, this is not a naughty game. I am being prepared for a serious medical exam! So please quit the funny stuff!"

Julie had a different opinion. "Bruno, listen to me. You are not sick, this is only a routine exam... and you must admit it does have a certain erotic taste to it. I have done my research, so just cooperate and follow my instructions... or else, you will have to manage by yourself! Understood?" she answered.

Bruno allowed her to blindfold him and he entered the bedroom, feeling his way around. He was led to the bed where Julie positioned him on all fours. He tried to relax when he felt a hot wet washcloth rubbing his buttocks, insistent at the crack of his ass. He reacted differently when a razor blade was felt on his skin, making its way towards his puckered anus.

He could not prevent himself from protesting, "Julie, is this really necessary?" 

The razor stopped dead in its course and Julie left the room without speaking a word, closing the door behind her. Bruno realized he had gone too far with his lack of cooperation. He chose not to make matters worse and stayed in position on the bed, blindfolded, head bowed on the pillow, his ass in the air.

Less than fifteen minutes later, he could hear Julie talking to someone. Was she on the phone? Maybe with her mother? The bedroom door swung open and right away, Bruno started to apologize for his behaviour. Without hearing a reply, he felt his balls being grabbed firmly.

"Julie! This is painful! Stop it" 

The only response was the feeling of a hand pressing down on the back of his neck, preventing him from getting up. Someone took a hold of his wrist and it was now certain that Julie was no longer alone! Bruno was so shocked his mouth went dry and he could not speak a word. He could not free himself without using his full strength. He chose to let go and follow Julie where she wanted to take him.

His wrists were tied behind his back, probably using another silk tie. "Bruno, why resist Julie the way you have?" he heard a familiar voice say.

He recognized this authoritarian tone. It was Janet, a friend of Julie’s, a fifty-eight-year-old nurse trained according to the old-school principles and values. Bruno had said it many times: if you are seriously sick or ill, Janet is the best nurse you can hope for. She can save you when doctors have doubts. However, if you are just faking it or letting yourself down, Janet could be ruthless and pull you out of bed without blinking an eye.

ArinaGail
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaGail

To know he was now in such a humiliating position in front of Janet made Bruno blush a deep red.

"Bruno, you'd better change your attitude. I will assist Julie in her mission and if you don't behave, I will take control of the operations and you won't find it one bit pleasant," Janet stated, tightening her grip on Bruno's balls to make sure her message was heard. It was heard loud and clear. 

Janet let go of Bruno's scrotum and Julie went back to shaving her husband. "Shave a wider strip, Julie. I am sure Bruno hates it but it will make the exam much easier. In any event, I see his pubis and balls are already shaved, I did not expect that from him." 

Bruno could not stand this humiliating chatter. He feared the next step of his preparation in the presence of Janet.

Once the shaving was complete, Bruno felt each woman passing her hand between his ass cheeks, as if they wanted to appreciate the smooth result. This useless molestation of his intimacy made Bruno shiver and he felt his cock starting to twitch.

"See, Julie, all men are the same, as soon as you play with their ass, they start to get hard. I saw it hundreds, no, thousands of times in my career," explained Janet as if she was giving a lecture. Her stature, her way to talk about him as if he was not there or could not understand was adding a great deal to Bruno's embarrassment, and his erection was still growing. "Are we supposed to give him an enema? What does the paper say, Julie?" Janet asked.

Bruno came close to intervening. He knew the paper did not mention any enema. But it was pointless. He would take whatever Janet would decide.

"A simple cleansing will do... bring me a vaginal douche, a bucket, and a bowl of hot soapy water... this should work OK," said Janet.

Bruno expelled noisily in the bucket the content of three douches, trying his best to block off the snickering and comments from Janet and Julie. Once done, he was washed and dried, but was alarmed at the distinctive sound of surgical gloves snapping on a wrist. Were they worn by Janet or Julie? Rapidly, a well-lubed finger was felt circling around his anus.

"You are doing very well, Julie, but don't waste too much time. Press gently, but firmly on the center of the anus to let him relax, but if it takes too long, just push it in. He will adjust and understand who is the boss," Janet explained. This nurse was showing no mercy.

Julie gave a strong push and Bruno made his best effort to relax, feeling relieved when the full length of the finger went in.

"Good job, Julie! Now go back and forth a few times, increasing the tempo. The form says we need to stretch his anus. He must get comfortable about taking larger than this with a certain ease."

Bruno was getting increasingly worried, but also turned on.

"He is quite hard now," commented Janet as she roughly grabbed Bruno's cock in her fist. "Try a second finger." 

Bruno was biting his lips to prevent himself from talking back, determined to prove to Janet he could take it. The second finger proved easy to accept. In fact, the added pressure on the prostate was quite pleasurable. Julie started her back and forth movements again and Bruno moaned. 

"That's enough, Julie, or else he will ejaculate before the stretching exercises are complete. Let me try this in his cute butt. I have carried this in my purse for a long time, but the hospital is not a playground. I never got to use it. Every man dreams of fucking a woman in the ass... for once, the reverse will happen," claimed Janet.

Bruno wanted to protest, but Janet got up, took down her panties and stuffed them in Bruno’s mouth. He was now gagged. Julie could barely recognize her friend Janet, but she did not react. She noticed her husband was now immobile and his cock was harder and bigger than ever. 

Janet's tool was made of black silicone, in a complex shape with bumps and curves. She grabbed the handle and coated the shaft with a thick lube. After a few seconds at the entrance of the anus, she pushed firmly and made her way inside Bruno's asshole, paying attention to the panting from her ‘patient’. To the sound of the man's yelp, the handle was wedged between the buttocks and stayed there for a short pause.

Janet started moving the black object, twisting, pulling and pushing it. The intensity of Bruno's moans was increasing. Julie could only watch her husband's pleasurable torment. Fully confident that a nurse like Janet could not cause any harm, Julie lay back on the pillows beside her husband to better observe the scene. Spreading her legs, she started to touch herself, noticing how wet this lewd action had made her.

"Let me suck him off?" Julie asked.

"No, Julie, let me do my thing and continue to pleasure yourself. It turns me on to see you two. Him, I will make him cum strictly with my prostate massage... and you, I hope to see you cum at the same time."

Janet continued her probing of Bruno's ass. Julie was watching her and found it exciting to see her friend now sweaty, her blouse half undone and her big breasts swaying in rhythm with the therapy she was imposing on the moaning Bruno. Rapidly, Bruno's body was shaking in convulsions unlike Julie had ever seen before. Janet continued relentlessly, not touching the shivering penis, but spanking the ass with her gloved hand. This started an orgasmic spasm for Bruno, whose sperm gushed out and coated the mattress. It looked as if Janet was pumping the spunk out of his body.

Julie continued to masturbate, unabashed about Janet staring at her. She threw her head backwards at the same time her legs went stiff, her toes pointed. She was enjoying one of her best orgasms. It was the first time anyone else but Bruno had seen her cum, at least since she first coupled with her husband, more than thirty years ago.

Bruno stayed gagged and blindfolded for many more minutes. Janet first wanted to taste the sperm forming puddles on the bed. This confirmed to Julie that her friend, although visibly into women, was not entirely against having sex with men. 

Julie kissed Janet to thank her for the wonderful experience she had created for the couple. It was only after this moment of tenderness that Bruno was freed and made to lie down between the two women who had taken care of him so well, in preparation for his medical exam of the next morning. 

It was only noon, and Sunday was far from over...

 

Published 
Written by flirtingbear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments