Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Things Come In Small Packages - Chapter 4

"Made to measure - the long and short of it."

27
5 Comments 5
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Life, for the most part, was almost unchanged for the next five weeks. The new cage was noticeably tighter, but after a couple of days, I ceased to really notice I was wearing it at all, with the exception of being awoken by a raging nocturnal hard-on on a few occasions. As usual, a quick trip to the bathroom fixed this problem.

I still wore the cage six days a week, with Mandy releasing me on Saturday nights for our usual evening of sexual frolics. Mandy still got her juicy pussy serviced by my eager tongue whenever she felt inclined during the week, and she still loved teasing and taunting me – except now she had some real ammunition to fire; to hear her call me ‘little one’ or ‘pin-dick’ really had some sting in its tail now.

The last Saturday of April arrived – measuring day. We spent the evening with Mandy’s sister, Christine, and her boyfriend Paul at their apartment. Upon our arrival home, Mandy unlocked my cock cage and sent me in for a shower. As I dried myself, I found I was tingling with a sense of breathless anticipation; had I lost yet more length from my cock? I made my way to our bedroom to find Mandy already lying naked on our bed. By her bedside table rested the wooden ruler. Mandy smiled at me and requested that I lay down on the bed.

“Ready, babe? We'll see if it’s really is that wicked cage that’s shrinking your little pecker.”

My eyelids fluttered shut, and I uttered a soft moan of pleasure as Mandy’s warm fingers curled around my already semi-hard shaft. Within moments it was further rising to her ministrations.

“Up he comes,” Mandy whispered. I leaned my head back as her touch sent tendrils of pleasure rippling through me. I was totally hard within moments, and I discovered I was trembling slightly. Mandy noticed this and giggled softly.

“A little excited baby?” she asked playfully. “Well - time to measure you, honey!”

Her warm hand released my hard shaft, and I felt her slide the cool ruler along the upper side of my cock. For what seemed like an eternity she was silent. Then she let out a soft chuckle.

“Umm, honey?” she began, “You're now the proud owner of a cock that measures exactly… five and a three-eighth-inches.”

She giggled as my eyes sprang open, and I felt my pulse skyrocket. I could feel a trickle of pre-cum oozing from the tip of my cock.

“Oh my God!” I breathed. “It's definitely shorter?”

“That it certainly is, babe; you've lost almost another half-inch inch in five weeks. Or, in other words, you've now lost over an inch since last August. Take a look.”

I glanced down. Sure enough, the tip of my penis just reached the five and three-eighth inch mark on the ruler! It even looked shorter and narrower to my inflamed gaze. An almost palpable wave of dark eroticism streaked through me as subspace began to embrace me in its arcane tendrils. I couldn’t speak. Mandy smiled softly as she noted my reaction.

“And now honey?” she purred, “It’s time for your reward for being such a good little boy...”

She tossed the ruler to the floor, slid down on the bed, and parted her smooth, shapely legs invitingly. Her eyes met mine.

“Fuck me,” she said, “Fuck me with that hard little cock… that hard, shrinking little cock…”

My legs felt like jelly and my stomach did flip-flops as I shakily hastened to mount her. Mandy reached down and quickly guided me to the entrance of her slit. I arched my hips, driving my hardness between her labia. Her pussy encased me like molten honey as my cock slid fully inside her. I moaned loudly as her legs locked over my hips.

She looked up at me, and gave me a teasing smile. “I hope you make the most of it, babe. Next month that little pecker of yours will probably be even tinier…” She giggled softly.

I gasped, and subspace increased its almost narcotic grip me. I found myself uttering: “You want me to keep wearing the tube? To get even smaller?

“Yes – I do!” Mandy replied huskily. “Now – are you going to fuck me with that little dick, or do I have to find a real man to fuck me instead?”

madissonsex1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
madissonsex1

“Oh my God!” I blurted. My cock throbbed delightedly inside her, almost as if it relished Mandy’s lurid taunting, and was keen to hear more.

Mandy ran her nails lightly over my back. “You know what, honey?” she cooed, “I can actually feel the difference now. Not only are you shorter, but you aren’t as thick, either… Does that excite you, needle-dick?”

“Yes! Jesus, yes!” I croaked.

“I bet I don’t feel as tight as usual, do I?”

“No! You don’t feel tight! Oh, fuck, you aren’t as tight!”

Mandy giggled wickedly. “Wrong, pin-dick! My pussy is as tight as ever – it's your little cock that's shrunk, so of course I’m not gonna be tight for you anymore! And with each month that passes, I'm gonna be less and less tight as that puny little dick of your shrinks more and more. But that’s okay, isn’t it?”

“Yes!” I howled. I felt another poignant wave of masochistic excitement slither through me “I want to get smaller for you!” I could scarcely believe my own words!

“Do you now?” Mandy asked pantingly, raising an eyebrow. “Well, I'll make sure it does get smaller and smaller, bug-fucker! I might even make you wear that fucking cage for so long that I can’t feel you inside me at all! How would that be? If your cock gets so tiny that you can't even fuck me properly anymore?”

“Jesus, do it! Do it!” My voice was almost a thin wail of desperation.

Mandy looked up into my face, and grinned wolfishly. “Oh, I will do it, needle-dick! And once that happens? If that tiny, pathetic little excuse for a cock of yours gets too small? I will bring another one of your fantasies to life – I will find myself a lover, and let him fuck me! I'll even let him fuck me in front of you so that you can see how a real man with a real cock fucks a woman! You won’t just be a bug-fucker - you'll also be a cuckolded bug-fucker! But I suppose that’s okay too, isn’t it?”

In reply? My semen exploded inside her warm, moist pussy as I screamed Mandy's name over and over and over.

*****

Later, as I lay panting in afterglow alongside her with my head resting on her chest, Mandy kissed my forehead.

“Wow, that sounded pretty intense for you, baby,” she said quietly.

“Jesus Christ!” I replied shakily. “It was mind-blowing.”

“Tell me how it made you feel, baby,” Mandy urged softly.

I slowly began to describe the thrilling feeling of subspace that overcame me when she teased and taunted me about my penis losing more length. I told her how I was relishing the sexual power she had over me, and how I felt more and more like serving and pleasing her. I spoke for maybe twenty minutes, and Mandy listened attentively to every word. After I had finished, she kissed my forehead again, and ran her fingers softly through my hair.

“So I guess you're really enjoying this?” she finally asked.

“Yes,” I replied, “I am – very much. I really can't explain why, but it excites me so much that I shake, and my breath catches.”

I saw Mandy smile. “So I see. I like watching you get that excited, baby, knowing it's me who's making you become that aroused. You know, don’t you, that if you keep on wearing that super short cage, it’s probably going to mean that your cock will be even shorter next month?

I trembled softly. “Mhmm. I do.”

“Does that excite you?”

“Yes,” I replied, almost guiltily. “How's it making you feel?”

Mandy sighed languidly, and her ample breasts swelled under my face.

“I'm really enjoying it,” she said. “Part of it's seeing how turned on it makes you, and how I can make you shake. Another part of me loves how you're letting this happen – that you're letting me do this to you. It might be a control thing – but it's turning me on knowing that I have that kind of power over you and your cock. And I have to admit that there’s a dark, kinky part of me that loves humiliating you. So you aren’t the only one with a wicked little fetish, honey.”

“I love you,” I said.

“And I love you, my little man.”

 

*****

Published 
Written by Micky_D
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments