Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Uneventful Couple: Event #1 SEXerciser

"A husband catches his wife using a sex toy and can't prevent from masturbating"

10
2 Comments 2
11.8k Views 11.8k
571 words 571 words

 

 

It was rare that Bruno would come back from work before 7:00 pm. As he pulled into the driveway of his house, he was glad to see his wife Julie’s car already there. It was only 4:30 pm, the weekend would start early.

 

He entered his house on tiptoes. Since July, the life of the couple of 32 years had taken a turn for the better and each day coming home could hold a surprise that he did not want to ruin.

 

Bruno got closer to the large master bedroom but did not enter. He stayed away from the door and simply listened before catching a glimpse of what was going on. The low humming sound was a giveaway. Julie was taking advantage of a moment of privacy to let herself discover new pleasures.

 

Lying down naked on the conjugal bed, eyes closed, her head tilted back, Julie was gently pushing into herself a pink object that looked like a toy but was also a medical tool. It was a Kegel exerciser destined to firm up the pelvic muscles, with the help of a low voltage electrical current. It could also provide intense pleasure, because of its capacity to vibrate and to stimulate the clitoris with a soft spur.

 

Bruno had offered this therapeutic toy to Julie, because she wanted to tone her "pleasure muscles ", first to intensify her own orgasms but also to grab a better hold on Bruno’s cock and make him cum harder from the shear strength of her vagina.

 

Bruno was observing in silence as Julie’s belly contracted itself under the effect of the electrical impulses. Her breathing was getting deeper and her heavy breasts were wriggling from her body jerking around. Was it the soft torture that was causing her nipples to stand out so much? Or was it Julie that had pinched herself earlier? They were so swollen Bruno was mesmerized.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

 

After 10 minutes of this treatment, Julie pushed on a button and the slow vibrations increased to the next level. Julie moaned and that was too much for Bruno. His erection could no longer be contained in his clothes. He stepped back and got naked in the hallway, quietly.

 

When he came back at the threshold of the door, he saw Julie getting agitated on the bed, her eyes closed, as if the victim of her own impulses. She was violently pushing this device into her body. It no longer looked like a toy.

 

Bruno could no longer resist. He grabbed his hard cock and started to masturbate without holding back. Standing a few feet from his loving wife, he wondered what fantasies dwelling in her mind. The renewed erotic twist of their life was exhilarating. 

 

At the moment, Julie arched her back and her body stiffened under the intensity of the orgasm, Bruno felt his knees buckle and his sperm gush.

 

When Julie opened her eyes, she was first startled, then touched to see her man turned into a lewd voyeur.

 

He came to her bedside, kissed her with passion and then went down between her legs to take out the pink toy from her drenched pussy. He looked at this inanimate object and was surprised to see a thick coating of slimy odorant dew, he first took a taste and then licked it with delight.

 

Never such a sexual bliss would have been imaginable a few months before…

Story written by Michel St-Ours

 

Published 
Written by flirtingbear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments