Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Party

"02 Lord Crow and the Woman - Party"

7
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
636 words 636 words

Lord Crow opened the door and offered her a hand out. She shivered but although she was naked under the hooded cloak except for stockings and heels it was a warm night - she shivered in anticipation.

Lord Crow led her to and through the mansion door as it opened. Her mouth dropped seeing the party goers inside in various states of exotic dress or undress and she blushed bright red under her mask. Everyone was masked apart from Lord Crow.

He led her up the winding stair, her looking down at the show being put on by two women on the floor below. She knew what he liked and gulped worrying if this was the night he made her have sex with a woman. She'd agreed to do whatever he wanted but wasn't sure if she could do that if it came to it.

From the top of the stairs he led her to a room marked "Reserved" and entered. It was lush, velvet and lace, warm with a large canopy bed opposite the door. On the bed were two women in lingerie, waiting. She gulped again.

Lord Crow led her to the foot of the bed and stood behind her. "Begin" he said and the two women turned to each other and began to kiss. His arms slipped around the woman to the clasp that held the cloak in place and it fell to the floor leaving her naked. She blushed more. His hands moved to her breasts, kissing the back of her neck. "I need you to get aroused watching this," he whispered.

His fingers moved expertly on her breasts, her neck had always been sensitive and she wanted to please him - and as one of the women slid her hand down the other woman's stomach and into the other woman's panties and she watched that hand move between the other woman's legs she found herself getting aroused for real.

His hand crept down to between her legs and his fingers sunk into her, finding and playing with her most sensitive spot. She shivered and gasped. One of the women pulled off the other's panties and buried her head between the other woman's legs. The woman being licked bent her legs back, grabbed the licker's hair to hold the tongue where she wanted it.

AlisonRise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonRise

Lord Crow bent the woman over so she was resting her hands on the foot board. "You like being spanked, yes?"

"Yes sir."

"Being spanked is a reward for being a good girl yes?"

"Yes sir."

"Smack!"

"Ow!"

"Be a good girl for me. Rub yourself while you watch them."

The woman blushed but did as she was told and resting herself on one arm she reached back with the other and started to pleasure herself."

Smack! "Good girl."

Lord Crow continued to spank her as her fingers moved. The woman being licked climaxed and laid back catching her breath but she didn't have long before the other removed her own panties and spun herself round into the 69 position.

Smack! The woman's fingers moved faster, watching the women on the bed, touching herself, getting spanked and pleasing Lord Crow all combining together to bring her close to climax, her breath getting more ragged by the second.

"Very good girl," he murmured as he slid into here and started to thrust. The two women were bringing each other close to orgasm a few feet away, Lord Crow was pumping into her and her butt still glowed from the spanking.

The two women groaned in tandem, the woman came just after them and Lord Crow just after that. She squeezed him, wanting every drop inside her pleased he hadn't made her have lesbian sex - not yet anyway - but also pleased he'd made her watch.

"Good girl," he murmured.

Published 
Written by salochin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors