Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Performance

"05 Lord Crow and the Woman - The Performance"

6
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
597 words 597 words

The woman was nervous. She'd been living with Lord Crow full-time for a few months now and she liked it - both the regular couple stuff and the lesbian sex with Rose that he streamed online but now they were driving to his club for a live version of the performance and she was staring out of the car's window worrying that someone might recognize her.

He called it "Les Lionesses" - her and Rose in their sexy outfits growling and acting like wild animals and Lord Crow in his circus outfit of a red coat, top hat, and whip. He'd crack the whip as if to scare them into being good girls and Rose would act scared and sit on a plush chair and spread her legs. The whip would crack again and the woman would get on all fours in front of Rose. Lord Crow would crack it a third time and she'd drop her head between Rose's legs and start to lick her.

After the boyfriend with the stash of lesbian porn which she'd watched and climaxed to when he was at work, she'd wondered if she was lesbian but now she knew it wasn't that - not completely anyway. She liked to end the evening in Lord Crow's bed with Rose going back to her husband but she definitely liked what happened in-between.

She thought about their performance online. She liked giving pleasure and men would often get quieter the closer they were to climax but Rose was the opposite. The closer Rose got to climax the more she wriggled and squealed, the more she clasped the woman's hair and forced her head where she wanted it. The woman liked the reaction and liked when she made Rose come.

On top of that at first Lord Crow would spank her with a riding crop while she ate Rose and then squat down behind her and use his fingers - making her climax while she was licking a woman. She found that very hot - making it obvious to the people watching that she liked it. Then finally Lord Crow would take her from behind while her head was buried between Rose's thighs.

GorgeousxxxAshleyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GorgeousxxxAshleyTS

She fanned herself thinking of it.

And then the icing on the cake, all the men online watching her going down on a woman - all hard, all stroking, all wishing it was them in Lord Crow's place, plowing her while they watched her lick Rose.

She shivered, then felt someone watching and turned to see Lord Crow studying her with his typical amused expression.

He ran his hand over her lap, found the gap in her cloak, and slipped it between her legs.

"Spread please," he whispered.

She parted her legs for his fingers to find she was wet remembering the online performance.

He took his hand away, licked his fingers then turned to Rose and held them to her lips. She licked and then guessing his intention she leaned over his lap.

Lord Crow leaned back into the seat to allow Rose to lean right over his legs and nudge the woman's legs with her head. The woman spread her legs as far as possible, one leg over Lord Crow's lap, the other pressed as close as possible to the door.

Rose sank her head between the woman's thighs and began to lick. The woman leaned back, eyes closed, mouth open, and groaned softly

Lord crow whispered, "Nervous about the live performance?"

The woman nodded, moaning as Rose's tongue worked its magic.

He smiled. "We'll have to distract you."

Published 
Written by salochin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors