Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner

"03 Lord Crow and the Woman - Dinner"

8
0 Comments 0
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Lord Crow had a private elevator from the lobby of the building to his office and a second from his office to his apartment on the top floor and this was the first time the woman had been in it.

She was met at the top by Lord Crow in a smoking jacket and Rose dressed as a waitress. Rose took her coat and Lord Crow took her into a lounge for wine and chat.

After a short while returned saying dinner was ready and the pair moved to the dining room where a long dining table was laid out next to a roaring log fire. They sat facing each other some distance apart while Rose brought in and served the first course.

The woman was nervous. She knew something was going to happen and was excited but unsure as yet if it would be a step too far?

They sat and talked while Rose served, disappeared and then returned with the next course.

After the main course was cleared way Rose returned with a bowl of strawberries, a bowl of cream, one dish and one spoon and placed them at the woman's end of the table instead of in the center like before. She gulped, guessing that whatever was going to happen was about to start.

Lord Crow got up and taking some lengths of white cord from his pocket sauntered over to her with a mischievous look. Placing the cords on the table he kept one and gave one to Rose and they proceeded to tie the woman's wrists to the arms of the chair. She gulped, already starting to get aroused but still nervous.

Lord Crow nodded to Rose and she slipped under the table while he lifted the woman's skirt up her legs. "Bottom up, please." He smiled. The woman reddened but lifted her bottom so he could push her skirt right up and tuck it in her belt.

Once the skirt was secure the woman squeaked briefly as she felt Rose's hands reach for her panties and take a firm grip. Oh gosh, she thought, already wet. She'd always considered herself straight but was realizing she was a lot more flexible on that issue than she'd previously thought and as yet not entirely comfortable with Lord Crow knowing how much she was turned on.

"Bottom up," Lord Crow murmured. "I want you to let Rose remove your underwear so she can eat your pussy."

The woman exhaled. His words made her shiver but lifting up her bottom was like her saying she wanted it... but she did... so she lifted her bottom and Rose removed her underwear and Lord Crow took them and tossed them casually in the fire. The pair then took two more cords and tied the woman's knees to the chair legs so she couldn't close them.

After she was secure Lord Crow scooped some berries and cream into the dish and picked up the spoon. "Begin," he said.

Rose trickled her fingers along the woman's thighs up to the hottest spot and dipped her tongue inside. It slid in easily as the woman was already soaking.

As the tongue went inside her the woman opened her mouth and gasped and as she opened her mouth Lord Crow slipped a berry and cream into it.

JeniferMasey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JeniferMasey

"Do you like it?" He asked.

The woman moaned.

"Do you like it?"

"What?" She moaned some more.

"Strawberries and cream of course," he replied smiling.

"Yes."

"'Yes' what?"

"Yes sir."

"Do you like it?"

She moaned some more, wriggling in her bonds. "What sir?"

"Do you like a woman's tongue in your pussy?" He took a spoonful for himself.

She couldn't say that out loud just yet even though Rose's tongue was driving her wild. Rose had obviously had a lot of practice, switching between long licks, tongue-fucking and then circle-lapping her sensitive spot. She just moaned and wriggled instead.

"I'll take that as a yes," he chuckled. "I like watching a woman's face as she orgasms and of course if I'm doing that I can't see her face. Catch 22 or it would be if I didn't have Rose to do it for me."

The woman moaned turning her face away.

"I need you to look at me so I can see your face when she makes you cum. You can shut your eyes if you're embarrassed. I like that, you being embarrassed I mean - in the beginning anyway - when checking to see if you're suitable."

The woman turned to face him with her eyes shut, equally turned on and embarrassed at how much she liked it.

He fed her another spoonful. "Do you like it?"

"Which sir?"

"Rose eating your pussy in front of me."

She still couldn't answer, just moaned and wriggled.

"I like it. I like it a lot. If you're suitable you'll like it. Rose, how wet is she?"

Rose lifted her head. "Very wet sir," and then went back to her work.

The woman groaned, the evidence of her body was against her. She was loving it.

Lord Crow smiled and took another spoonful. "Rose, finger fuck her for me please."

Rose slipped two fingers inside the woman and thrust with them as she licked.

The woman bucked on the chair but she was tied down and couldn't escape, all she could do was enjoy it.

"You want to please me, be a good girl for me?"

"Yes sir," the woman exclaimed as she writhed and moaned.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes sir, I like it!" she blurted out close to orgasm and no longer able to censor her own thoughts.

Lord Crow leant down and whispered in her ear. "Good girl. Now cum for me."

The woman exploded.

Lord Crow took another spoonful and savored the sight of her climaxing and then sitting back in the chair breathing heavily, looking downward, red-cheeked and embarrassed.

Rose untied the woman's legs from the chair and stood up wiping her cheeks. "Will that be all sir?"

"Yes thank you Rose - fine work."

Rose left and Lord Crow untied the woman's wrists. Taking her removed underwear from the table in his left hand he took her hand with his right and led her towards the bedroom casually tossing her underwear in the fire along the way.

"You won't be needing these," he said.

Published 
Written by salochin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors