Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beginning

"01 Lord Crow and the Woman - Beginning"

8
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
679 words 679 words

The woman had worked in Lord Crow's building for three months and this was her first appraisal; her manager and someone she didn't know doing the appraisal and a third very glamorous woman sitting quietly behind them in the corner who looked at her strangely. After the meeting, which she thought went well she asked some of the women she worked with who the corner woman was and they replied she was Lord Crow's PA.

A few days later she was surprised to find herself transferred to Lord Crow's floor answering directly to the PA and on her first morning she was in the kitchen making coffee when there was a cough behind her. She turned and almost dropped the coffee as it was Lord Crow himself - someone she'd had the hots for since the first time she'd seen him on TV.

"Rose says you're suitable," he said.

"Rose?"

"My PA."

"Suitable sir?"

"Yes, she has a good eye for it," he said cooly looking her up and down, nice body, shy looking but with a hint of something underneath.

"I look forward to finding out if she is correct," he smiled, turned on his heel and left.

Afterwards the woman asked one of her co-workers what "suitable" meant. "Umm, Lord Crow likes his girl friends to be a certain way. He gets Rose to spot them for him and if she's *suitable* she gets treated very well.. apparently," she added quickly, "I don't know personally."

"Suitable?" queried the woman.

Her co-worker leaned in and whispered "he likes to see two women together, like his girl friend and whoever." The woman was shocked as she'd always thought of herself as straight - why would Rose think she was "suitable." Flummoxed she went back to work but it preyed on her mind, wondering what "treated very well" meant and why they thought she might be "suitable" and despite this new information wondering what it might be like to be Lord Crow's girl friend.

Sugarrr23
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sugarrr23

Rose gave the woman and her co-worker work to do that would keep them late but that was fine, the company paid well for overtime. After everyone else had gone home Rose called the co-worker into Lord Crow's office leaving the woman alone outside. Curious the woman moved to the glass partition of Lord Crow's office to sort out some shelves where she heard sounds of moaning through the glass. There were closed blinds on the inside blocking the view but looking left and right she saw a kink in the blinds to her left so sliding over as quietly as possible she peeked in.

Rose was leant back against the edge of Lord Crow's desk with her skirt up and legs spread. The co-worker was on her knees in front of Rose looking like she was eating her out. Lord Crow was leaning against a side wall holding what looked like a tablet - filming something maybe?

The woman looked away and thought about getting back to work but... she remembered an ex boyfriend who had a stash of lesbian porn DVDs. She'd looked at some of them one time when he was out but stopped when she started to get turned on by it but now she was older she wanted to keep watching Rose and the co-worker. "Gosh, maybe I am suitable," she thought.

Leaning back over she slid her hand down in front of her skirt and rubbed herself through the material as she watched Rose being licked slowly to orgasm. Part way through she suddenly had a feeling of being watched and looking up and to the right she saw what looked like a security camera pointing right at her. Her mouth dropped as the office door opened and Lord Crow stepped through holding the tablet. The woman moved her hands behind her back but it was too late, Lord Crow showed her the screen and hit "play" on the video showing her rubbing herself.

"Most suitable," he said archly.

The woman went bright red and ran home.

Lord Crow chuckled.

Published 
Written by salochin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments