Awesome Award 4/17/17: HeraTeleia

last reply
45 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Jennifer joined Lush on Jan 25, 2014. Sometimes great people fall under the radar a bit, so some of you might not realize how much she's given to this site, mostly very quietly. Above and beyond her usually very thoughtful posts giving out advice on some serious subjects, she's been responsible for gifting over a dozen gold memberships to people since the membership inception. it doesn't stop there, however. mostly what caught my eye is her habit of volunteering. need help editing? she's always happy to volunteer her time. need some advice? the same. a little help with this or that? yep, she'll put up her hand and there you go. she's even volunteered to look after my cats when i've been gone (a fate i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy let alone a friend!). she's never out for anything in return. it's just her nature. her awesome nature, i should say.

so yeah, thank you, Jennifer, for everything you do here (and all the wonderful stuff you do off line as well) and thank you for making this site a little better for your presence. you'll have a brand new blue badge gracing your profile sometime very soon. *hugs*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Hear hear! Well deserved!
0 likes
Omg yes! Jen has been so kind to me since i joined. she has a beautiful heart, does not take any bullshit and is like my idol! She also writes BRILLIANTLY!! THIS COULD NOT BE MORE DESERVED! I will buy you a Hannah at the bar to celebrate! smile
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes

Congratulations Jennifer!

The hipster in me would like to state that she was already my friend before she became awesome... err wait

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I literally said "awww" when I saw this. What an excellent choice for an AA! She writes so well, her comments on other stories are always so warm and generous, and she knows her way around a gun, which is just plain hot. Congrats Jen.
0 likes
Oh goodness. Thank you, Rach.

Lush is a lovely, wonderful, delightful site and we are all, as a literary community, blessed by its existence. I'd like to clarify, I joined Lush January 25, 2014. The year is not noted in Rachel's lovely post.

There are so many more members so much more deserving of this particular badge. So many people who contribute so many more pieces. I've only posted 13 pieces in just over three years--there are members who post that many pieces in six months or less.

A minor request? It would be lovely if one of the many, many mods who donate their time and energy to patiently sorting through the story queue or combing through threads that pop up like winter crocus, all at once in the wee hours of the morning, could be awarded a concomitant badge each time an Awesome Award badge is awarded. It would be equally lovely if the concomitant award could be instituted retroactively.

I know that there is a Moderator of the Month badge, but perhaps my suggestion could somehow be incorporated in some other way? No member, no visitor could enjoy Lush for the superb site that it is without the constant,
unpaid, and not infrequently maligned toil of these mods and story verifiers.

Oh, and this owl is exactly me right now.

Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

The Linebacker
0 likes
Hey, Jennifer! Congratulations! So very well deserved! And a great big HUG!

The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
I'll admit to having a 'thang' for smart kind-hearted nurses, fine writers, and especially those who just happen to be crack shots. In other words, me, I done got a 'thang' for the AWSOME, Jen.

Sprite, you done did a major goodness.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Mana wahine
0 likes

Congratulations Jen!
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Such a worthy lady she is, indeed. Congratulations, Jennifer. I'm so happy for you.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Congratulations.

[url]http://[/url]
Snake Charmera
0 likes
Only seeing posts in the forums which are absolutely lovely, I'd like to take the time to tell you congratulations.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Oh goodness. Thank you, Rach.

Lush is a lovely, wonderful, delightful site and we are all, as a literary community, blessed by its existence. I'd like to clarify, I joined Lush January 25, 2014. The year is not noted in Rachel's lovely post.

lol - fixed it for you. funny - in my original draft i swear i had the year in there... oops! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Chat Moderator
0 likes
This really made me smile. She is always, and I mean always pleasant when I see her around the site. I think that she's a member that really understands the grit that goes into maintaining the site and is always willing to lend a hand. Congrats to Jennifer on this elite badge and for contributing to the fun that we have here
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Well deserved! Big congrats on the Awesome Award!
Troublemaker
0 likes
Congratulations Hera! I see your warmth all over Lush so well deserved recognition smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Well deserved!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Congratulations! Very well deserved.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Jen.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
We don't know each other, Jennifer, but I see your always gracious presence around the site often. Well deserved, I'd say, and congrats.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Hera, one of the unsung heros that make Lush such a wonderful place! Well Done!
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
I literally said "awww" when I saw this. What an excellent choice for an AA! She writes so well, her comments on other stories are always so warm and generous, and she knows her way around a gun, which is just plain hot. Congrats Jen.

omg it SO is!
Matriarch
0 likes
An excellent choice for the "Awesome Award."

I can't add much to what Sprite has already, so eloquently put.

There are very few "regular" members here, who have given so much to the site over the years, both financially and timewise.

Thank you so much HeraTeleia!
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Congrats, you awesome, busty woman!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations and Thank You

Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Congratulations! I'm so happy that another worthy member was recognized. Its a little early to raise a glass over here but I won't tell if you won't! Cheers!

Wild at Heart
0 likes
This thread isn't weird at all. Not one bit. If I stumbled upon this site cold, I wouldn't think this thread was strange, lame, cringe-worthy or alienating in the slightest.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I don't really know Jennifer, but I feel I do due to her constant, positive presence around the site and in the forums. This is so very well deserved. Many congratulations Jennifer and good call Rachel!!